Untitled

時のオカリナよりムジュラの仮面
それだけだ

Attached: 心残り.png (1022x644, 876K)

Enjoying Genki, OP?

>Mujura
Hahaha

EOPs are always hilarious. Remember Jabu-Jabu? Look up じゃぶじゃぶ some time.

What about it?
It just means "splish-splash"?

t.EOP

>それだけだ
"That is all"?
:/

I like がぶがぶ because it is one of the ones that actually sounds like what it is meant to represent.

People who say EOP whether ironically or not should kill themselves

t. EOP

Attached: Chris Redfield.png (350x350, 232K)

how come japanese text looks scary?

What the fuck do you mean by "EOP"?

じわじわ unironically sounds like the abstract concept which it represents, as does つぶつぶ (which does have the word つぶやく going for it too, but that's beside the point)

Seems like google translate

fuck meant ぶつぶつ

おはよう。

Shouldn't kids' game only use kana? Pokemon games don't have a single kanji iirc

This, ESLs are the true menace to the internet.

It's counter-intuitive, but JSLs should actually focus on playing games/reading shit that has Kanji. Kana-only games are designed for people who are already fluent in Japanese.

Attached: ぼうや.png (539x424, 118K)

I don't know much about nip games but I thought the majority of games designed for kids only used kana

No. Kana only games were a product of mediocre memory limits and low screen resolutions.

Seriously I tried to play the one bartending game in Japanese and kanji at that pixel count is unreadable.

It's a term that was intended to be derogatory for people who don't speak Japanese (English Only Peasant), but it ended up being extremely short-sighted since if you speak any other language than English then by definition you can't be an EOP anymore even if you don't speak Japanese. So this insult will never work on ESLs.

try this shit on for size user

Attached: 20180922143004a59.jpg (267x240, 22K)

The only kanji here I have any trouble with at all is the very last one.

It actually works twice as well on ESLs, because not only are you comparing them to monolinguals who they're immensely jealous of because native English speakers didn't have to waste their formative years learning a second language, but you're also reminding them that, in the eyes of this site, they're no different than monolinguals.

Technically speaking, they're objectively worse. Not only do they have a poor grasp on English because they learned from media and were never really properly taught when they were saying things wrong, but they're also fully aware of how simple language learning is, which gives them even fewer excuses to not know Japanese.

>speaking a second languague is actually worse
LMAO, the amount of mental gymnastics and coping behind this post is off the charts

I'm not an ESL, I don't have an inferiority complex to cope with. I get it, you seriously don't want to believe that your parents abused you as a child by making you learn some worthless euro language, just there are a lot of Americans who like to pretend that circumcision is a good thing.

Things that are out of your control are often taken as some kind of badge of honor. The deaf community gets upset about ear implants in children because they think being deaf isn't an "illness" to be treated.

What's funny is that you think having a non-native understanding of English is somehow a good thing.

>this amount of coping

Attached: 1557216036746.jpg (562x518, 37K)

>this amount of seethe
Holy shit

あっそ
死ねば?