I'm so much in love holy shit, Edelgard lost all her chances as soon as this cute shut-in introduced herself

I'm so much in love holy shit, Edelgard lost all her chances as soon as this cute shut-in introduced herself

Attached: Bernadetta_Portrait.png (1200x1200, 728K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eL0Tim6ZRTI
vg247.com/2019/07/29/fire-emblem-three-houses-timeskip-character-designs-cast-portraits-before-after/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Based

Attached: 1564506464327.gif (994x311, 414K)

she is a misfit and I despise her, honestly.

Remember to train your sexuality!
Practice feeling aroused ONLY by your waifu, and train yourself to NOT be aroused by anyone else. Train your heart to be loyal and use your waifu as inspiration to improve yourself!

Brush your fucking hair ffs. Shut-in loser.

I feel like I've heard her shrill Japanese voice in hentai games before.

You'd grow to dislike Edelgard anyway.
Do church since you don't want to fuck her, since that's the only reason to even bother with her route.

>just reached post-timeskip in Golden Deer route
>Leonie became hot as fuck but she's still like level 3
Damn
Anyway, who should I marry between Bernie, Ingrid, Lysithea, and Shamir?
Haven't seen timeskip Bernie and Ingrid yet, looking forward to them, but Lysithea basically looks the same and Shamir is disappointingly identical.
Also, am I retarded for not realizing that Edelgard was the Flame Emperor before the story revealed it?

Attached: 1548231190836.jpg (900x900, 109K)

Shamir, damn that girl is hot

Reminder that you are only allowed to train lance and riding.
For some reason the game requires 70% of all classes to be based in lances and riding.

Attached: disgust.jpg (256x287, 17K)

God, I want a gf like this so bad
>cryingapu.jpg

Attached: Shamir_Portrait.png (1200x1200, 759K)

I'm going to train all the girls on riding my lance, alright

Oh boy Edgard look cute maybe I'll roman-
*blocks her path*

Attached: Manuela_Portrait.png (1200x1200, 996K)

fuck off, she's mine

Attached: 1545916815324.jpg (480x360, 12K)

Starting NG+ on Golden Deer, anyone got any ideas for weird classes to slap onto the units?

Attached: 1564522416282.png (1200x1223, 745K)

Attached: Bernie.webm (240x160, 2.46M)

games where a side character beats the main love interest?

Attached: 1548450953112.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

Turn Marianne into a cav and start nuking shit with Frozen Lance.

Y.Aoi STRONK. Fun fact: Y.Aoi is an anagram for AI YO.

This loser and Edelgard only exist for hip-shattering, mindbreaking hate sex. There is no love involved because they don't deserve any.

There's a massive weeb on another forum who talks like that constantly about anything gaming.

When the DQ-Hero Smash direct came, he was like "Yusha" this and "Yusha" that, shoehorning it in pretty much every sentence. God he makes me mad

look at this methhead

Literally Who: the list

>games where a side character beats the main love interest?
that doesnt make any sense user

Is this coming on PC?

I also still remember how it felt to be a teenager and lust shy shut-in girls user

The I grew up and saw how mentally ill those are

This is how the kyoani arsonist started

Should I S rank bern or leonie? The neet was the person who showed up in the tower during the ball but leonie is performing so well as a murder machine.

>Also, am I retarded for not realizing that Edelgard was the Flame Emperor before the story revealed it?
Nah, Golden Deer route especially attempts to make it seem like Claude is the emperor to mislead players.

Leonie bro.

Bernadetta is for derranged retards.

why is this game so painfully easy

Why is the preparations music so good?

Less adorable after the time skip but I still want to protect her

Most of the time people with masks have the same color scheme as their unmasked version, so for me it was either Edel or someone that had ties to her like one of her supposedly dead siblings.

Bernie is great though because she channels her energy into writing and knitting, and also does archery recreationally

If this were a modern woman she would do nothing, get fat and cry on facebook all day about the patriarchy or depression

Holy shit how did I miss this noooo now I can't romance her guess it's back to Flayn (which I should've done since the beginning)

You like boys. Not even men, like a normal faggot, but boys. I don't appreciate your existence.

Thanks

Has any game ever produced as much fap material as 3H?

Yes

LEONIE
MARIANNE
BERNADETTA

THIS IS THE TRIFECTA OF WAIFUS
PRAISE THEM

Ok Yea Forums what the fuck is the point of Pegasus Knights. Every single FE I do the same fucking mistake and upgrade one of my units to this and they always fucking fail at everything. I feel bad because I invested everything in Leonie as a Pegasus Knight and she fucking gets two-shot by every single unit. They're supposed to be good against Magic but even then they attack a magic user and lose half their HP so you can't really put them in that position. They fucking suck wtf

Attached: D788EB46-4C97-450C-8E94-C50EACCF2BA6.gif (250x188, 508K)

magic in this game is busted. It's basically inherited the Fire Emblem Echoes issue and magic system.

... what do you mean? I haven't played best 3DS FE game yet

idk man she’s super cute

This is the factual truth

Attached: IMG_20190801_161225.jpg (939x1021, 155K)

Magic is op in Echoes. It's basically the same issue here in 3Houses. Magic is insanely good.

I don't get Pegasus Knights either. I just made Lennie a Paladin and she's crushing it

Hahaha she's SOOOOOO totally me xD
Wait...what's this? Another dumb battle? Ugh I'll just auto my way through it....get me back to the school. Why are there even limits on how many social activities you can do...

>Annette that low
Shittiest taste

s for shit

Which house should I choose?
I guess I want the one that's the least authoritarian? I don't like those church people.

I admit I didn't really have the opportunity to know her much yet, but she really seemed bad and has the design I like the less out of all students

edelgard will be your best choice if you don't like religion.

blue one

All the characters you can recruit that teach byleth skills seem OP as fuck, catherine, shamir, etc, I dunno if they have bad growths or not but man on hard mode and at this point I decided to stop using them as it already seems like fetus mode difficulty.

Attached: 1534213070321.gif (598x350, 2.11M)

>I don't like those church people
Dependa, how is your stance on trying to murder your classmates?

Golden Deer

Catherine and Shamir are prepromotes who start with amazing weapon rank, and the former has a Brave prf. They’ll be good up until the end of the game, but do eventually fall behind your other units.
You get them way too early for their power though.

>S
Lysithea
Flayn
Mercedes
Marianne
>A
Bernie
Ingrid
Rhea
Edelgard
Shamir
>B
Hilda
Petra
Annette
Ingrid
>C
Dorothea
Catherine
>D
Manuela
>E
Leonie

Uuuh there are two Ingrids there

So do you guys think that Byleth has to stop masturbating because Sothis can see all he does? That's always my first thought when somebody has a second being in them in fiction. He must be horny af when you think about it with all the tea parties and Manuella's comments

Blyat doesn't masturbate, he/she is asexual

No need to be horny when he's crushing all that student puss. Sothis probably doesn't mind either way.

Sothis could see and feel everything ever since he's born, as far as it's implied in my run I didn't finish yet, so if he masturbated before, he might aswell go on, considering Sothis can feel his pleasure she probably would beg him to do it for her sake

deer house if you don't like extremists

i just entered the time skip on black eagles route

i was able to get felix/raphael/ignatz/marianne, are gifts a money trap now? im thinking that getting motivation up via gifts is the way to go so i can use the activity time for skills but since theres less people to give a fuck about im wary about buying everything every month since i dont get money anymore from the church

Attached: 20190801101820.png (1280x720, 1.09M)

>unironically believing this
Weebs need to be shot in the head.

Dirty ass rat girl. No fucking thank you.

Attached: SetoSurprise.jpg (260x194, 6K)

>Kill Hilda and his other friends
>Destroy his nation
>Nah dude congrats it's fine, you can even keep Lysythea to help you out, I'll just go chill our of here, never ask anything from me again

WTF is Claude's problem?

I hope you faggots never get laid.

I love Bernie!!!

Grow up, incel

That's some pathetic shit. Weebs are pathetic.

This man gets it.

She looks like a tranny and acts like a dirty closet faggot

Haaaai reddit!

she must have personal hygiene issues

>She looks like a tranny
You wish you Discord fag, stop falseflagging

Given that Dorothea and Annette are the best, and Bernadette is the worst, I can only assume you just generally have the worst taste imaginable.

I just want to hug her so badly

Attached: __bernadetta_von_larvey_and_byleth_fire_emblem_three_houses_and_etc_drawn_by_tefutene__2d7c6fcb47587 (462x458, 45K)

What's the best class for Byleth?

loser

nigger

cope lol
she’s just a cute shut in

You can't customize him though, he can only be an asian manlet

>not wanting anime Krabappel

Gay

Threw bern in the trash for Petra who is my dancer btw. Never looked back. Get bent.

What? No it doesnt

my bernadetta is shit. 14 speed at level 22.

>looks like an actual, resetera speed-running tranny complete with the bullshit "uwu i'm s-so shy onii-chan"
>best defense is "nuh-uh! Shut up!"
HAHAHAHAHAHA IMAGINE LIKING THE OFFICIAL TRANNY CHARACTER AND THEN HAVING A HISSY FIT ABOUT IT!

yikes, the amount of seething
obsessed with transexuals I see

Can you imagine how gross and dirty her puss is. Fk no she doesnt even shower with the rest of the girls. Nope she is a dirty bird, left for idol faggots who dont even know what a dirty pus smells like

>KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM
Is Dimitri, dare I say it, our guy?

Not him see Non incels know what dirty people are like. Fuck no and fuck off you bum

We're just sick of Yea Forums always fawning over the autistic retard. Remember that time RF3 came out and everyone liked Raven? Fucking disgusting. In fact I bet all these Bernfags were also Ravenfags.

its probably the same dude that also spergs out about Edelgard
guy is just not mentally right

Help me Yea Forums I am in love with an ICBM

meant for

As far as I can tell Bernadetta keeps her room clean and has feminine hobbies, so I feel like her hygiene might be alright. At the very least she's better than that orange haired slit from Persona whose room was completely trashed.

Guys I'm really bad at unit management and I'm only winning because I'm playing on normal. What classes should I make Petra, Dorothea, and Jasper? They're sucking for me but I'm only five chapters in.

>train yourself to only be aroused by a singular 2D woman and no one else
>I hope you faggots never get laid
I'm pretty sure that's what they want, dumbass.

I like her but not enough to not bang this slutty cake
>Duplicate file
this one

>just got to post timeskip in Deer
>assumed the students I recruited went back to their actual countries and I’d have to grab them on the battlefield later
>nope, they’re all in the monastery and just didn’t show up in cutscenes/the first level where I routed bandits from the church
Little disappointing they weren’t included even with a line or two in the cutscenes

At no point did I ever think it was Claude.

Although the moment I figured out who it was wasn't far before the reveal; when someone mentioned Edelguard and Hubert were going out a lot at night...

Just look at what they're good at and go into classes that require them.
So make Petra a class that uses sword, Dorothea magic and Caspar into something with axes or brawling.

good taste

Attached: rtx3dwpf_0.jpg (1260x840, 67K)

You sure do like thinking about trannies, don't you?

>the amount of seething
I know! You just can't stop posting to show me how assblasted you are.
Edelgard is a fine, young lady. Bernedetta is a fucking resetera speedrunning HRT taking, estrogen worshipping sad excuse for a tranny. Not only does she look like one, she acts like one.

Yeah this would have been great, it was so cool recruiting the children of your past allies one by one in FE4 Gen 2, seeing how their lives turned out

trying a bit too hard
obviously the same person

Manuela is best girl, and you're lying to yourself if you think anything else.

A slovenly, desperate, horny mommy to stick my dick into.

NEET weebs are the single biggest argument for cutting welfare dollars to zero

Attached: alex jones.jpg (750x500, 191K)

I love Hilda.
That is all.

Attached: 1562940748577.png (465x466, 265K)

There's unironically nothing wrong with calling the Hero "Yuusha"

Never ever, PClard.

You really need to go back to plebbit

I unironically like Ingrid's post skip design more than her pre skip design.

The problem with her is the voice actress. I didn't know dubs still had people this bad.

How come Flayn doesn't change in the timeskip? Is she and her BrotherFather actually immortal and just siding with the church for shits and giggles as bored immortals?

I chose Black Eagles first specifically because Lysithea has a support with Edelgard.

What’s wrong with it? It sounds generic but still fine to me.

>playing blue lions
>been taking it slow because FUCKING work
>for some reason really like Anette, and while I do like having several options she seems like the one
>reach support level B, kinda disappointed when you compare her supports with other girls'
>"well maybe I'll get better", said to myself
>when suddenly, see level C support between Anette and Felix
>"..."
>feel a little pain in my chest, stop playing and go to sleep
I'm at loss bros... I feel like she and Felix would be a better couple, but I don't think my heart could take it.
What do?

They are dragons.

Care less about anime. Check her level A support and if you like her, go with her, if you don't, go with Felix.

How do I recruit people by supporting them? I got Beru up to B, but she still won't join.

It's crushing bland and flat. It reminds me of Aqua from Kingdom Hearts, but it's somebody else.

Recruit Lysithea and save her from crest cancer.

>just ran back to back A Supports with Ingrid, Lysithea, and Bernadetta
>all three are practically jumping on my dick
I can’t choose please help

Already out on pc, epic store exclusive.

Attached: 1563637815145.jpg (640x480, 43K)

Lysithea

>Tfw lance tournament
>Try using Ferd cause he's my lance
>Fucker can't get first round cause no damage despite being C
>say fuck it and put bernie cause she's level 10 cause no other lancer
>She starts fucking two shoting fuckers
Goddamn I love this anxious girl.

Lysithea

you'll just move on to the next one in a month or so like always :)

Bernie is my cute onahole OP I'm sorry

>Shamir is much nicer in her supports than in story/monastery dialogue
>vice versa with Catherine

They hated Jesus because he told them the truth

SEETHING

Attached: footgrandorder.webm (720x1280, 1.28M)

Why does Yea Forums have such a hard on for Lysithea?

She's Saint Cethleann

Yea Forums likes women who are either childish or awkward. Anyone socially competent or worse, confident, scares them too much.

Epic store only.

Is there anyone besides Lorenz who can use this Axe of Ukonvasara? He’s still at E rank axes post timeskip.

Let's start with Bernadetta von Varley. Be outside my house at 6 am, you'll see her watching me. See where she goes and who she reports to. We'll meet here again tomorrow night. Oh, and NEVER contact me in public. They're watching. They can't know you're helping me.

Attached: OB-npc-Glarthir.jpg (1000x1000, 151K)

But she's perfectly socially confident and only a little childish

that goes for everyone.

Based Hildachad.

Attached: Hilda Chibi.jpg (1266x1772, 716K)

Adding on this, she's precocious. She offers a taste of adult confidence but is still a kid, so you can still blow her the fuck out if she crosses a line.

Who's the best dancer?

Attached: edna-krabappel-sexy[1].jpg (624x374, 26K)

Who are all the good dancer candidates? I know dorothea is practically made for it but who are my other options?

Dorothea

I'm a Fem Blyat but I still saved Lys by making her A support BASED Hanneman

Did the characters asking to be in the dance competition change who you picked? I was planning on Dorothea but chose Annette because she wanted to do it.

>it's y-you, samefag
>no evidence, no argument
Save yourself the shame next time, you subhuman, two digit IQ faggot.
>wasting money on doujins
O I AM LAFFING

>I'm a Fem Blyat

What the fuck dude? Are you gay? You know this is a straight board right?

>You know this is a straight board right?

Attached: 1563728220820.png (338x327, 169K)

In what world?

> Yet another one calling people gay for playing a girl
Have a (you)

Idk what's wrong with Ferdinand, he sucks even after all the effort. He can't tank for shit even with Pavise+Aegis. His personal growth isn't even that bad. Should've recruited Leonie.

>mentally ill virgins idolize mentally ill virgin
She would be an insufferable cunt if you met her IRL doppleganger.

Marianne.

>Not using Leonie
user...

Aoi Yuuki

The best flying unit is Petra, anyway

>cute
>an absolute monster gameplay wise.
>popular VA.
>paired ending with Byleth is one of the four where she survives.
It's as if she was specifically designed to be popular.

My best experiences with Pegasus units in FE has always been magic/healer/support roles. The lancers and sworders are shite.

I have a Pegasus Bernie archer and she's been slaughtering absolutely everything. Fucking love her. Are saying that if I make a pegasus axe Petra she'll be shit?

fucking goblin

>used her on every single playthrough

Attached: 1564556959103.jpg (2654x2808, 595K)

>previously
>new FE comes out
>everyone shitposts on top of each other whether its better or worse than the llast one
>now
>new FE comes out
>everyone shitposts on top of each other based on what route they took

will there ever be peace?
>Yea Forums is shit
>/feg/ is shit
>reddit is shit
>gamefaqs is shit
>trannyera is shit
>selene is shit

>picked black eagles
>sided with edlegard
>emperor coronation was just a picture
>rhea transformation was a picture
>reunion was a picture
What happened to the 3D anime scenes? Do the other routes do this shit?

I don't know.
Most likely rushed the route or whatever.
Maybe DLC will add some who knows.

Small billion dollar IP please understand.

Petra should be an Assassin. She has almost 100% speed growth.

Make Wyvern Rider Petra. Thank me later.

No, Edgelord's route is just unfinished.
It's the shortest route in the game.

Is Flayn actually worth leveling? I'm at month 11 pre-time skip and all her level ups are shit. Without spoiling anything, is she the classic "shitty unit that becomes OP"?

AAAAAA NO ONE CAN MAKE A DECISION

Characters who tend towards pegasus are typically monks in disguise save the ones that just have flat out shit growths (Ingrid in this game)
Characters who are made to be assassins like Petra turn into giant death tornadoes if you give them pega/wyvern levels

>"i wanted to walk with you..."
>doesn't say shit about her plans
>attacks you in the tomb
Dumb autist

Attached: 406.g1t.00.png (512x512, 150K)

She's there for LTC chads because she has rescue, which is a very important skill. She's not that great, but she's awful cute atleast.

No, just keep her as a healer/Rescue/Fortify bot

She's a walking ICBM launcher with a really cute coat of paint

She looks like this girl in my library that I help out alot. She's very shy.

I honestly don't know why you guys like these types of girls. they have no ass, no tits, are pale as fuck, very shy, their hair is unkempt, their mannerisms are awkward, they have an odor, they are friendless losers too.

Is Ingrid salvageable? I like her as a character and she's doing fine right now but I think I've just been lucky with her strength.

Can somebody tell me what's the grand appeal of the series?

This was my first FE game I chose the golden deers and chose lysithea as my wife.

The game isnt shit but the combat and difficulty felt poorly done. The AI was retarded and most of the difficulty was rng from missing attacks.
The social links aspect felt half assed to boot.

She's average but rescue is god tier as always. Don't bother leveling her up if you are playing Black Eagles and siding with Edelgard.

is she bi?

Because they are pale as fuck, very shy, their hair is unkempt, their mannerisms are awkward, they have an odor and are friendless losers. Like likes like.

>You know this is a straight board right?

Attached: 1558737705089.png (1742x2404, 1.39M)

No.
The Girls that fuck girls are:
Edelgard, Sothis, Rhea, Mercedes, Dorothea.

>hate Nohr's hypocritical bullshit
>hate Edelgard's hypocritical bullshit
God damn I don't even want to play Fire Emblem anymore if we keep getting more of these "we dindu nuffin we wuz good invading empires" characters.

That's just one gay spammer shitting up the board. 99% of gays are on /gif/ and /d/

She was fucking terrible, she kept dying and could hardly move around the map

Catherine should be higher, her ending with the player is cute.

>all of the most deployed units are female, obvious waifu bait at the top
>all most chosen actions involve hanging out with waifu
God I hate this fanbase

Voice by Aoi Yuuki,, she's cute and she's OP as fuck.

Attached: 1558879490045.jpg (595x1000, 56K)

Ingrid is a late bloomer. Once you get her to falcon knight, she becomes a dodge tank that can kill everything with a killer lance.

Why is Leonie E rank?

Leonie never shuts up about Jeralt, even post timeskip.

Almost all other girls are fucking terrible, shes the only one that isnt shit.

There can never be peace when the Church is around

How is Nohr Hypocritical? Their agenda seemed pretty straight forward

You're referring people who are willing to pay for Nintendo's shitty online, of course they're retarded

Mostly Xander trying to defend their actions.

pre and post timeskip i guess

That's not being hypocritical, that's just delusion

Because Jeralt pass over you

Yeah, I just finished the church route and I had to stop using him on the last few battles because he sucked despite being the same level as everyone else and having good weapons.

Claude is pragmatic and knows that that gives his people a higher chance of survival.

This actually pisses me off so much. The game is lacking in end game classes for sure. Why the FUCK can't I have any flying magic users? Or at least a Flying healing unit. But nope, gotta just settle for either Lance and Flying or it's a waste of time.

Cat

Attached: fLf0arQ.png (1920x1081, 1.97M)

Anette is criminally underappreciated

>Cute face
>Cute songs
>Voice is not annoying.
>Cares about your wellbeing
>Cooks for you
>Smart and humble

So is Rhea like the incarnation of Seiros? I have only finished the Black Eagles (Church) route so far, and it seems like her super powered evil side taken over after the war seems pretty random; despite doing everything to make her happy. It seems to be based on her haggard character portrait she might have been tortured these past 5 years maybe, and that was all what was needed for Seiros to take over?

She's my favourite girl but I'm saving her for my BL playthrough because I started with BEs. I also kinda like Shamir but she might be a GD wife.

People with intelligence don’t subscribe to online service features.

She is the worst fucking villain. She works with the people who are at fault for her siblings dying and generally fucking her life up. Then she proceeds to betray her friends cuz hurr dur crests r bad, but the people she works with are even more obsessed with crests than the church she hates is.

What's the problem? You can side against those faggots.

So so sothis is meant to be goddess in this game right? Why is byleth so weak after absorbing her.

Attached: B31AB760-9584-4D3B-B3A8-FD1C7BEE6555.jpg (500x353, 52K)

It's called doing whatever it takes, you little faggot.

Attached: 754B81C9-7448-4591-9DCA-65BD89AC32A8.jpg (500x353, 54K)

What was edelgard's deal why did she start a war and kill people?

to achieve exactly the same thing everyone else does in the other routes, well done Edgelord

Based knight wife

Attached: B492D3EB-F496-4F34-A7C5-8634C4250D2D.jpg (500x353, 47K)

She is seiros I think. That blood smudge in the last cutscene is the same one from the first cutscene.

I don’t get it, is Sothis supposed to be the “””canon”””” waifu?

Am I the only faggot who plays this game without recruiting students from other houses?

Attached: 6FFFBA8E-D9CB-4F94-BDE1-0B95C455C944.jpg (500x353, 77K)

Attached: oldmeme.jpg (225x225, 7K)

We can all agree Edelgard was worst girl right?
Shes too ashamed to be with you.

Not even close, no.
And if the rumors are true then we'll get a DLC where Hubert's secret service deals with those cunts.

Yeah, Fates was much better in this regard, there were so many different master classes.

This almost feels like it's going for more of a FFV feel, where you're meant to swap between a few different classes to make your characters more well rounded and pick up skills that synergize well with the final build you want to make. The problem with this is that classes impact your stat growth quite a bit. The minimum stat boost that you get when you class change helps with this, but not a ton.

Also while I understand why they restricted magic to a few classes, they really should have had a skill you could get from mastering Bishop or Mage that would allow you to cast black or white magic with other classes (maybe with a charge penalty so that the full casters aren't outshined).

>no Marianne

Their shit takes up a large fraction of the game, and in Conquest's case the only route with good maps. Thankfully Black Eagles is the worst route in the game so that's a little less troublesome.

Chuckled

Seriously, it's hilarious that Nintendo pushes her so hard despite having the worst ending of all the romanceable characters.

Yes because you're limiting your team.

>sensei, let me kill a million people, I'll topple the nobility afterwards
>lol jk sensei please stay away from me in public you are a commoner
Should have gone for Bernie or Petra.

Oh yeah, what exactly does Edelgard accomplish that others don't?

>Gameplay story segregation
>Deities in FE don’t tend to be actual gods, but really powerful dragons (Died and/or ascended as Spirits to avoid dragon madness is optional)
Choose your reason user.

I have rusty versions of Parthia, Gradivus, and Mercurious. How can I get enough mythril to forge them?

Should I keep Marianne as the healer bitch or spec her into something else?

She got TREEHOUSED

Blame Treehouse

>imaginary consensus again
It's funny because it makes you look like an obsessed seething turd much like Dimitri is in BE's route. And no, I'm not saying Edgy is better in BL's route.

Shes a pedophile!!!
Shes into little boys.

What?

Does she have a hidden talent?
Just determine what Advance/Master class you want her to be and start training her in those things.

youtu.be/eL0Tim6ZRTI

Fuck, I wish I was a shota being taken advantage of.

Cumbrain weebs are the most pathetic human being on the planet. I have more respect for pedophiles than you.

Oh baby

Go back

>t. faggot Dimitri/Claude tard

>Cumbrain
I've seen that used a lot recently, is it the new "pro-LGBT" insult? Did incel go out of style?

It's honestly a term that should have come around much sooner. I'm so fucking tired of threads about games being reduced to lewdposting by awkward virgins. Anyone who cares about fanservice in games is fucking irredeemable.

USED GOODS WIFE!!!

Sure thing tranny.

Dimitri smells like shit

Have you considered the idea that you're on the wrong site

Nah, just something Snoys ''invented''.

How is she used goods? None of her supports mention it.

And here we can see the Chad King of Lions displaying his dominance.

Truly a majestic display of raw big dick energy.

>thinking waifufags that refuse to use their brains are pathetic makes you a tranny

I have to hand it to her, she became a fucking monster on the battlefield . I don't think I have ever had a Sniper before where I could just send them in by themselves against an army and just have them kill everything in a single turn.
Go back to twitter of Reddit or wherever the fuck you came from.

Attached: 825808_cirnovevo_gloomy-bernadetta.png (1773x1886, 1.25M)

by the way, where the fuck are lorentz and raphael ? Didn't met them during the war against the alliance

How the fuck are Claude or Edelgard supposed to compete with him?

I've been here since 2005, so I think it's more likely that my site has been invaded by the wrong people.

She's the one that made me switch to english. Her japanese voice is so annoying it gave my gf and I headaches. Absolutely disgusting.

Attached: the_most_important_meal_of_the_day_serving_it_up_garys_way.png (1206x868, 1.15M)

It's most likely the same autist spamming it over and over again. The one that seethes about Sears catalog-tier nudity on fucking Yea Forums(nel).

Then why don't you get the fuck off this website? I'm sure your boyfriend would be much more interested in your opinions.

Same. She's one of my main units and I just couldn't deal

It's 1 to 5 guys spamming it. They're trying to force a new word.

>literally ONE fucking swordclass outside *le super MC class* so Felix has to fuck off and becone a red mage like anette

jesus fucking CHROIST

I'VE BEEN TRADING RIDING AND AUTHORITY FUUUUCK HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THIS SHIT ON PLAYTHROUGH 1

BE route here
ded wife

She actually grew on me as I kept playing. Her dialogue when you're choosing and choose her for the dance competition is what won me over.

ill help you

Useless skills:
Authority
Hvy Armour
Sword

Medium Availability:
Faith
Reason
Brawl
Bow
Fly

Shoehorned up your ass:
Lance
Axe
Riding

and no clever combos its all LANCE RIDING LOL

made for Hubert
or Caspar

At least Felix has a hidden talent for Reason, training Catherine to Mortal Savant was a fucking nightmare.

>He doesn't lucksack his 44% promotion
Git gud

Well shit people had been touting authority in threads before I got the game so I trained it a lot. I'm glad I started on normal because my shit is all over the place under all these new mechanics/

What support rank with Edelgard do you need to be to access her route?

Deer if you're a moralfag.
Lion if want a punished husbando.
Eagle if you're a fedora who thinks women can do no wrong.
Church for mommy milkies

Nah, I'm doing that shit too. I plan on playing all routes so I won't be missing out on characters and it feels nice having a small team that all have supports with each other. There are usually only 10 deployment slots anyway

Anyone else swap out of the Elightened class on their MC? That outfit is fucking disgusting.

>32
sure she's a virgin

What if I think all of those are gay and just want to punish dissidents as a lawful neutral lawfag?

post your Roster

Byleth named Byakko
Edgelord Dimitri
Stonewall Dedue
Horsebow Ashe and Bernie headcanon couple
Wyvern Sylvian and Falcon knight Ingrid couple
Cyril warmaster and fed all of the stat ups i can find because he is my son
Raphael warmaster and given all of the meals because he is my ideal me

How does the dance event and dancer class work? Does the person I pick become the only available dancer?

Church

Yes, but only if they win the contest.
13 charm is the winning amount and you get 5 for free for the dance practice.

Why aren't you giving Dimitri your milkies if you are playing blue lions?

Her father raped her repeatedly.

Which of the blue lions should I make a dancer?

THis post prove the user is a retard

Authority is one of the most busted skills you get. Once i stopped being shit at the game everyone went on a heavy autority regiment.

Dimitri, it's fuckign hilarious

They are all on BL route. Should have sided with Dimitri fag.

>oh hey battalions
dumbass

you did well, autority IS greath. that other user is a retard, and probably didn,t yet see how busted B and A grade battalion are.

Why didn't they just let Byleth be Byleth? The completely superfluous option to rename him did nearly irreparable damage to the game since no one can ever call him anything other than Professor.

you realise that they are fucking massive stats upgrade, yes?

Flayn.

So this is the Fire Emblem that all the polearmfags have always wanted.

>dimitri's cutscene after ch17
Name a SINGLE more kino scene in FE than that. You fucking can't

Attached: 1543772479762.png (666x1490, 964K)

C+ support, explore on this day, talk to her and agree to accompany her to the empire

Attached: fire_emblem_BE.png (650x365, 343K)

Make her a cav. She makes a nice Holy Knight later, and you can survive with Vulneraries until you get one of the later Priests.

Plant more flowers every week, obtain more food and use meals during explore to raise motivation

Either a sword unit for those sweet sword skills, or a healer for a fully dedicated support unit.

So siding with the church means you can't waifu Edelgard, right? Is there any way to make Edelgard into Dimitri's sex slave?

kill yourselves newfaggots =)

Attached: 1560802352873.jpg (850x1500, 129K)

What chapter before I can S Rank a girl? Any noticeable gameplay benefits?

Why not just keep her as a priest and switch her to horse late in the game? Cav unit have reduced growths, priest and bishops don't

Fanfiction

Yeah you outright kill Edelgard near the end.
And no for the second question.

Is there ANYONE who could stop Golden Deer Route Dedue ?

>name Byleth Tomas, which is the name for MU I've been using since Awakening
>tfw

Attached: tomas.jpg (300x168, 6K)

women confuse confidence with narcissism.

DimitriIngrid if yours refuses to get strength

Attached: 1564325955974.jpg (1280x720, 220K)

Can somebody tell me what edelgard's deal was?
Why did she start a war?

Shame. I started with Blue Lions and they were so cute together at the ball. And Dimitri using her as a rape slave would do much to heal his wounds post timeskip.

You choose someone to S rank out of the characters you A ranked that have an S rank available right before a route's final battle and the actual S rank scene doesn't happen until after the final boss. It's purely for whoever you want Byleth to end up with.

>edelgard route is missable

What? Do you just end up on the Church route if you fail the requirements?

Thanks user, I appreciate it.

He just wants her head on a pike user, he isn't into raping her since he is too depressed to get his dick to work.

It's a secret bad ending.

Is there any way to make Ferdinand usable?

I heard that you need a C support with Hubert too, is that true?

The pike is what he calls his dick.

The crests are to blame that's why. Now lemme just start abusing crest powers and turning people into crest monsters.

Attached: 1564008644146.jpg (1200x1200, 512K)

Yeah well letting in Byleth, i.e. autistic Jesus, on your plans can pretty easily fuck everything up so you have to win her trust.

Why is Yea Forums obsessed with smelly NEETs?

dunno, most likely, but that's really hard to not get if you play the game normally and do social stuff once every month

Writing fanfiction. There's plenty of shutins that do just that.

Neat, I'm gonna try and get it. I hope mommy executes me for heresy.

Attached: index.jpg (300x168, 10K)

What women actually have their best ending with Byleth and not somebody else?

So does each route have any exclusive maps? I remember seeing a post around the time when the full game leaked saying all of them are the same but the order you play them in is changed. Was that a shitpost or not? Google doesn't give me shit. No spoilers pls.

Attached: 1554388225536.png (500x407, 149K)

>I hate massive stats boosts,stunning large groups of enemies and making fights against monsters and named characters with Holy Weapons easier
Good lord user, what are you doing.

Is it worth it making Marianne or Dorothea a dancer? I'm doing Golden Chads route and the only good Sword units I have are Byleth, Felix and Manuela. Lysithea has Sword too but she just makes such a fantastic nuke that I refuse to reclass her into anything other than mage.

>tfw same birthday as Sothis
She even says something about it. Pretty based

Attached: 1556871458564.png (200x267, 99K)

I love these route specific dialogues so much. This game's dialogue has even more effort put into it than PoR i swear

Attached: IMG_20190802_003216.jpg (4000x3000, 719K)

Can I still use the teachers I've recruited after the timeskip? I'm playing Blue Lions and having Catherine punch the shit out of everything is a drug I don't want to quit

She says that no matter what.

Why would your dancer ever need to use the ornamental sword they will be carrying? They can also apparently use magic?

>It tilted again even though it was upright when i took it
WHY

Nobody tell him

>Sothis is a loli dom mommy
Please tell me I can fuck myself

>Not giving a Levin Sword to your dancers
user, i...

Dancers can still use faith (idk about reason) so Marianne is an option. Dorothea makes for a pretty great mage depending on her Mag/Spd growth - she will learn meteor which is a long range aoe cast, so make her a dancer if her growths were shit. Don't worry too much about if they have good sword xp or not they won't be seeing battle for the most part

Hexblade with Axebreaker and Levin swords.

Yes, now go fuck yourself user.

Also want to know this

It's funny how people say that Claude saved the world by accident when Edelgard did the same. She had hilariously shallow reasons for destroying the church, but the church happened to harbor Seiros so by pure luck she saved the world.

I have Manuela with a Levin Sword and it works out great because she zaps everyone who comes within distance to nothing unless it's another mage. So if Dancer can still use magic then that strategy seems pretty handy on them.

Why would my dancer ever attack vs dance the better unit?

Flayn if you have no one else.
Ingrid if she is struggling.
I guess if you have recruited other people they could do it.
If you have no one just make Cyril the dancer or something

Aw fuck. That makes sense now, considering.

Attached: 1551283040863.jpg (296x272, 28K)

>Ashe
>35 str growth
>13 strength at level 22
What do I do with this piece of shit unit?

So far my Marianne only really has Faith and horse riding since I didn't branch her into Reason so her combat skills are lacking. Making her into a Dancer sounds like a good alternative but now I have to rush her into Sword skills don't I? Or is Charm the only important stat?

Hexblade still hits pretty hard on a good dancer.

Let him open chests and doors.

I watch a compilation of my waifu on youtube for 16 hours a day.

ez

Attached: g8rdiZ4.jpg (1280x720, 210K)

Thief / Assassin or bench

I've seen people say he's the worst Blue Lion unit and only works well as a Thief/Assassin.

My waifu is Misato Katsuragi btw

Just make sure she has a at least 8-9 charm so she'll win the dancer competition. You probably have picked up some black pearls at this point, and you can grow golden apples to raise charm (idk what you plant). After selecting whomever you can train them during explore time to raise their Cha by 5.

t. Dedue.

Every class that uses magic can use both faith and reason spells.

Charm is all you need. Dancer gets some good exclusive sword skills but overall it's better just to use them as a dance/heal bot.
Marianne actually has really good synergy with the class too since she gets ranged healing so early.

Shamir is just a stronger Ignatz with slightly worse defensive stats and speed. Not that it matters because she starts as a sniper and gets that godly combat art that guarantees 2 hits from 5 range. Just slap a cheap steel bow on her and spam arts.

Again, why would my dancer ever be doing something other than dancing? You should make your most useless member your dancer so they get a use in dancing.

She's a great dancer. Practically made for it.

Mine was strength blessed. So I use him for just sniping units from a distance. It has been great since I just send him off by himself to take chests while the rest of the army deals with threats.

Elaborate.

Just report and ignore.
Also, reminder that we're raided 24/7 by PedoEra trolls.

Attached: DISCORD TRANNIES RAIDS.png (1288x759, 139K)

The call her Byleth's "partner" in japanese, with the word having heavy implications of lovers or a married couple. The ending is still largely the same with her focusing on the empire and going out secretly with Byleth however.

Attached: 1520346733138.png (178x322, 129K)

FUCK THE CHURCH and FUCK CRESTS

Attached: mau5x0msyv311.png (2845x2074, 2.38M)

Is it possible for a unit to even have that low charm without completely neglecting them? The lowest charm among my units was like 11 at that point.

How is that different in English? They all but say that Edelgard and Byleth are fucking.

fuck oyu

Attached: 17098186_1841343399472223_1808470651963749940_n.jpg (532x639, 21K)

People originally mocked Edelgard's ending for not marrying you, the fact she basically does is seen as a victory for the Edelgard fans even if the ending is still kind meh.

>Blue Lions route you become the new Archbishop
>Golden Dears and Black Eagles (Church) route you become King of all Fódlan
>Black Eagles (Empire) you just just become a traveling hero that finishes off those that slither in the dark and fade into legend.
I don’t like Edelgard’s route, but you becoming 100% human and gaining a heart beat sound like it’s thebmist canon.

14 year old shut ins always use the same insults. Gets boring. Have fun dreading the start of the school year.

The textures and the battle animations are lacking. I did they drop the ball so hard on this things?

I know about the autistic cuck poster but I'm not asking about that. I want to know how the ending is made worse by Treehouse when judging by that post the endings seem to be the same. Heavy implications of fucking outside of public view.

Because they play the friend card in English.
In Japanese, the Kanji used can mean lover, couple etc...

You are mentally ill.

Because 80% of the work was just Koei Techmo while IS is focusing on the next Paper Mario

Reminder theres no canon, writers confirmed

Attached: 1564372920947.gif (680x312, 139K)

What are you talking about? The english ending doesn't make them sound like just friends at all. It all but says they leave to go fuck in some cave. If that ending read like it was platonic to you then you have brain damage.

Being a virgin only matters to virgins who have performance anxiety.

It really isn't, it's just the Edelgard fans act like it is because of the shitposting.

I think the battle animations are just fine. Spells could be massively improved but I was never a fan of the anime flips in the 3DS games. Assassin still does helicopter spins if you're into that.

>no canon
>no revelations bullshit
Based, all they need to do is remove the mute self insert in the next FE and bring back whoever designed Conquest

>Koei tecmo
So IS didn't develop the game? This is a fucking major title FFS. Is Gamefreak and ISIS on cahoots or something?

I am enjoying the MC penis greatly

Attached: 1563791758092.png (1200x1200, 837K)

Post Rhea

Byleth isn't mute. There is even an instance of him speaking in a text box outside of dialogue options that I saw today. It was a text box that said "...?"

Attached: 1560619571494.jpg (1920x1080, 409K)

Technically they have a VA.
They speak during battle and all.
A shame it's absolutely zero during interactions.

Is there a before and after chart for the girls so I can see if I invested wisely?

All Combat Art animations being the exact same is really stupid

>think annette isn't at all attractive pre-timeskip
>looks kind of like a loli but is too old and too tall to be a real one, looks like an awkward teen instead of a mature woman or a cute loli
>post time skip
>muh dick
Kinda wishing I didn't bench her in the last 3 or 4 chapters.

>not passing tests with 60% chance

lmoa

vg247.com/2019/07/29/fire-emblem-three-houses-timeskip-character-designs-cast-portraits-before-after/

There's an image with all of the portraits but I don't have it on hand.

I passed some classes with just 30%.

When do I get to S rank Sothis? Her berating me for sleeping for 5 years got my dick hard.

IS did the higher level design and gameplay ideas and music too but the core backbone of everything else is all KT.
Specifically team ninja was the ones who did it and right after working on FE Warriors too. The game engine bares a lot of similarity with the musou one.

>make edelgard dark mage since she has has budding talents
>crits like a fucking truck all the time
>could almost solo the beast when it got introduces

gorilla axe is a death trap, magic edgelord is the shit and looks cuter too

My Hubert has only gained like two stat ups per level for 6 levels. Should I bench him this early or does he end up really great with passives and supports later?

At the end.
You need to choose ??? for the ring.

Go warrior > wyvern
It fixes his strength growth and he makes a fantastic axe and bow wyvern lord that flies to locked doors and chests.

Meant for

>Would you like to see the marks on my arms and back
>Yes
>You may, someday~

Damn. Picking a waifu might not be as easy as I though.

Attached: 1542166819257.png (512x512, 283K)

her stats make her perfect for mortal savant but her two unique classes are disgustingly good anyways so it doesn't really matter.

Her unique battalion is fucking broken too. she and byleth are the only melee your army needs

Does the same work for Ferdinand? How do I make him less shit?

I love Lysithea!

her canon class is assassin and her outfit as one shows off some of them

Basically this.
I had those two tankling while my legion of mage and archers did the damage from distance

Invincible Fortress Knight

You don't. He's shit all around.

They actually play around with him being canonically near mute/stoic this time around, with a reason for it to boot. I liked that.

not even close

Attached: three houses girls.png (335x490, 164K)

You picked a filler route.
No effort for filler routes. Enjoy your easy mode

Tell me more about Shamir, I'm considering romancing her on my GD route after I do Dorothrea in BE and Annette in BL.

swap lysithea and leonie her personality with byleth is horrible

sothis doesnt really deserve an F.

edelgarde is fine in her own route and not even a choice in the other 3

>Sothis isn't a virgin
Kinda ruins the game for me desu

Would skills level faster if you didn't have a battalion equipped (for example)
Sword +3
Authority +3

Sword, and nothing else +6
or would it all level the same, anyway

Never played fire emblem, is this a good place to start? No censorship bullshit this time around I take it? I will go back and play the older games if I like it

>trying to make petra assassin
>someone recommends axe flyer
>give her an axe to try
>always attacks 2 times and wrecks shit

I love the silly customization of this game, a tribal thief with a giant fucking axe is a sight to behold

>first Beast is terrifying and actually forces me to Divine Pulse
>all of them since have been super easy to handle

If you let enjoyment of a new game ruin your enjoyment of an old game then that is a problem with you, not the game. And shitposting aside, I think Three Houses is the best game in the series.

Yes the other routes just have CGs mostly too.

Eagles get the best and longest cinematic later on.
It's literally the exact opposite of filler, Deer are closest

She's a Goddess who created the world, Rhea never mentions a father at least in my runs

Still on my first route. For the other routes, are the maps basically the same but with different characters and cutscenes? Or is it more like Fates where each route had different maps and scenarios?

That's because he pops out of nowhere and crits you off the bat and Gilbert is hell bent on dying to him. The other beasts aren't scary because you can usually preemptively gambit them.

Empire route is the tacked on what-if villain route, wait for the dlc to make it not feel like shit.

She says that the Holy Tomb houses Sothis' throne and her children. That means she fucked and spat out babies.

>If you let enjoyment of a new game ruin your enjoyment of an old game then that is a problem with you

Not that agree with user's fears, given this is the best FE since 9, but consider ME3. I don't know anyone who has played ME3 who can still enjoy ME1/2 knowing what it will result in.

Well I meant it in the sense that if it's the type of game that appeals to me I'd be interested in the older ones as well
Alright, I've had pretty good luck with recommendations from Yea Forums, so I'll get it
Thanks user

I've only heard Rhea sing the song so far. Is the full version as kino as Heiritors of Arcadia or cheesy like whatever the overused Fates song was?

nigger she's a goddess her "children" aka fucking dragons are just creations

finish the fucking game. not to mention your sothis is a reincarnation, purityfagging about past lives is beyond dumb

FE is a series that is on average bad. You only need to play 4, 7, PoR, RD, and TH.

7 is worse than 8, 11, 12, 13, and 15.

I think Three Houses is the best and I also think that Heroes of Light and Shadow and Echoes are better than PoR, but for reasons that most people wouldn't agree with. Three Houses seems to be kind divisive among hardcore fans, though its hard to tell how much of that is shitposting or people being plain retarded, like that guy in a previous thread complaining about how there was no fast travel and you had to explore every week for optimal stat gains (when its actually the opposite).

t.roastie

Attached: ennemy betray its faction to join you.png (2053x1592, 331K)

Wyvern Lord Petra is cute CUTE

>Byleth has a pulse but no heartbeat
What the fuck did Jeralt mean by this? I mean, I get that Byleth's pulse is tied to Sothis and the Divine Pulse is more literal than it seems but that part was worded so stupidly.

Look if you enjoyed the others I can at least mentally explain it to myself for various reasons but 8 fucking sucked. 8 had nothing good going on. It may actually be the worst game in the series aside from 6 (I haven't played 5 albeit).

BASED

>reddit
Go back

Dorothea should be lower. All of the bisexual choices are extremely dull.

finish black eagle route to see the literal reason in action

i think they meant his blood flow was normal but he does actually lack a heartbeat

It's explained in GD and Church. BE doesn't have the full story.

eagles ends with the stone lodged in your heart vanishing and byleth regaining his humanity

>Hilda below Edge
What the fuck is this list

My casper had like 6 charm

Yes but it doesn't actually explain shit, and what little it does turns out to be incorrect.

>How to tell when somebody hasn't actually played the games.
Memes aside 6 is pretty good. Better than 7 for sure.

Dorothea is actually fun and outgoing and interesting. She's one of the few females who isn't all "ahem how mundane are my mundanities hehe". I'm not saying she's the best, but she's top tier.

having played 6 and 7, you're incorrect

I've played all of them aside from 5. 4 was the first game I ever emulated on Windows 95. I admit I haven't played the SNES ones since then, but I tried 6 again like three years ago and it was awful. 7 only suffered from bad balance but if you avoided the extremely broken units it was actually a good game.

I'm sure you're really looking forwards to sucking every dick on campus, good for you kid.

I haven't had the time to support all of the females but most of the women, and men, in this game feel like more fleshed out people than we ever got in past Fire Emblems. A lot of the supports involve people opening up and explaining their behaviour and so far I've only seen 1 shitty quirky support that felt like a classic FE support and that's Bernie and Felix. But then Bernie has good supports with other characters so that one has been the exception so far.

Also, I like how Ingrid and Dorothea's support ends at B rank with Ingrid just telling Dorothea to fuck off. The writing in Three Houses supports have been massively improved compared to any of the other entries that I can think of.

Actually it may have been 98, I just remember I zsnes'd the first translation patch of FE4 as my first ever emulated game. It all blurs together at this point but I started with the series at least 20 years ago.

How is Blythe losing super saiyan a good thing? I'm glad I put off Black Eagles if that's how it ends.

>liked Bernadette prerelease.
>actually play the game.
>her shtick comes off as annoying after a while.
>her Jap VA is grating as hell.
>end up liking Dorothea more out of the BE girls.
>poached and S ranked Lysithea anyway.
Well then.

Attached: 1564507961657.gif (680x312, 105K)

Go back to dbz threads spic.

>not listening to the dub
Your own fault.

Bros, I really like Ingrid.

That's a FE standard. My favorite one is from Conquest (Resolve Dark)

I really like erasing her memory of Glenn with the memory of the shape of my cock.

Stop bullying Edelgard

>wanted to get into fire emblem games since the lore and characters seem mostly enjoyable
>but the gameplay across every existing title is piss easy, insultingly easy, always giving the in-your-face feeling that it was designed for actual children with almost zero demand for thinking

it is an embarrassment to watch my roommate try to minmax this when you could probably beat every game in the series through random battle inputs. i don't hate this game, but i don't understand its wild popularity as a 'strategy game'

Attached: 1541880226030.jpg (512x512, 23K)

cuck ending

If you're not playing in Lunatic you're doing it objectively wrong. However 3H only has up to Hard right now

Come back after trying FE13 Lunatic/Reverse

Do I lose the green units if they die during Edel's invasion in the chuch route? Hanneman got fucked hard by having his starting location be between two beasts and I can't reach him in time.

I have seen anyone with the worse taste- wait this is probably raul.

The bulk of the strategy comes from HOW to min-max. I know that's not a good excuse, this is a shallow series and it doesn't require depth to beat. But the games which facilitate eugenics simulation are actually pretty neat in that regard, and so is this one in terms of training your class. The battles still boil down to blocking your squishy ranged attackers with your melee, but there's actual plotting if you care about min-maxing. Most don't, I guess.

You didn't see ?

why didn't you recruit him

Because I was busy getting other units.

Why do people keep posting this like it's a dissuading factor?

> oh neat, a defense map chapter
> victory conditions: rout the enemy

Attached: Switch_FEThreeHouses_E3_screen_12.png (1920x1080, 2.22M)

>every existing title

Nigger you haven’t even touched a quarter of them stop talkin fake facts

Play on hard, you might actually have to try a little. Lunitic isn't out yet so hang tight

Explain your f tier please

t. Mercedes

Honestly if someone hacked the game to add more conditional missions it would be great

Ingrid is annoyingly bland. Her only redeeming quality is her hairstyle, which goes out the window post-timeskip. I've done a lot of her supports, and I hate all of them.
I've only done Blue Lions, and Edelgard has no redeeming qualities in that route. (I recruited every single female though)

Sothis is just terrible. Her English voice is annoying, mostly because I already hated Morgana, and she's just grating to listen to. Every aspect of her personality is terrible, and as far as I've gotten, the game would be better off without her as an actual character.
As far as Rhea goes, I hate cryptic characters. Twice pre-timeskip, she says "you're my" and cuts herself off. I'm pretty sure I understand where she was going with it, but I haven't liked any interaction I've had with Rhea.

Is it ever revealed who the Death Knight guy is? He's obviously not Hubert.

Have Mercedes and Casper in the same house and you'll learn.

Jeritza. Mercedes' paralogue confirmed it.