Ctrl-f

>ctrl-f
>"ende..."
>no match found

Enderal: Forgotten Stories Thread

Attached: ss_61d5add1478ea713cce1af3f9778de499e44a623.1920x1080.jpg (1920x1079, 364K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fHCCG_vUA7k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

zero replayability unfortunately

Fucking finished the vanilla main quest twice and it didn't get old at all. Will do a third play through now the DLC is out. fuck off with your snobbery.

It was pure kino and completely dabs on Todd Howard. You think he played it?

SE port or GTFO, it runs like shit on that wheezing engine

Its great, just ended up on my backlog and haven't gotten around to it.

It runs mostly fine user, chill out, it doesn't need a port anywhere, unless Sure AI wants to make some cash which I fully support.

I literally cried at the ending not even ashamed.

It looks great and it seems people are responding well to it, but I only have the SE release of Skyrim so I can't play it. Hope it gets a port, not about to buy Todd's game again just for a mod.

I tried it but the horrible skyrim combat just made it impossible.

Based. Enderal is kino even if the main story is just a fantasy Mass Effect.

Attached: 1551097660229.jpg (1920x1080, 657K)

/thread

I tried to play this game several times, but the optimization is ass and it just keeps crashing voer and over.

Attached: 1520093205403.gif (221x196, 410K)

First half an hour bored the shit outta me. Really worth the time?

I just started playing it for the first time. skyrim combat is still bad, especially since I'm playing on the highest difficulty. but I discovered summons and phantasmalism or whatever its called.
It's actually pretty fun, letting your lackeys do all your shit and you can even equip them with all the neat shit I'm not using.

I guess it truly was........

a forgotten story

yeah the main quest is kino and the opening is a little bit drawn out

It just got a big update and it is mostly fixes. It's on steam now too so it is better for updating than the original launcher.

>fantasy Mass Effect
my only real complaint but then again they did it better I think, with the whole twist about building the weapon themselves and the exploration of human nature (mass effect had nothing that contemplative).

top kek

Do they actually explain this shit in the new DLC, cos the Aged Man was a kino mystery and I wanna see more of it.

>Aged Man
He was already self explanatory, no need to explain shit. He's basically a fleshless someone who selected the Brave New World ending and tried to lead humanity to be something better and beat the cycle. He obviously failed and is stuck in the world for all eternity. He's also probably older than the Black Guardian as he never mentions him.

How do I get into it? I always try but something always puts me off help me bros. Also can I be a perma summon class.

BRAVO

I'm up to the part where i have to find these three black shards or something. How much longer do I have left in the main quest?

I guessed as much, but his wife or whatever stuck in crystal is very mysterious and it is hinted he failed to teach the world the cycle mythology as she (his version of Jespar/Calia) got sick or some such.

I would not play magic first playthrough. Go for heavy melee or rogue. It taskes a bit to get going but once you get to Ark an join the order it get's much better. You gotta like story though.

iirc you are about 3/5ths through. this is the best part of the game though, especially the stone in possession of a small boy.

Is this fucking true anons? Is this how much extra stuff they added?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-01 How long is Enderal Forgotten Stories .png (1211x428, 88K)

>this is the best part of the game though, especially the stone in possession of a small boy.
Oh yeah I already got spoiled on that ages ago. Rip me I guess.

it shouldn't matter too much, seeing it in person is kino and I guessed something was up right away. And the second time round it felt just as gut punching so if it was spoiled, don';t worry too much. It's in hte execution, not the twist, where the kino can be found.

Did they make archers more accurate in this mod or something? I find myself getting wrecked by them so often even when I'm constantly moving.

>his version of Jespar/Calia) got sick or some such.
No, I don't think that's the case. He just wanted to preserve his lover and couldn't stand to live an eternity without her. The Aged Man is fleshless so he cannot die from age but his companion can, so the only way he could continue to live for all these years would be with his lover. Also there's another woman in water located in one of the non-quest dungeon but sadly it was cut content.

Best bard song

The main story is virtually the same with the exception of a new ending. They've really only added 2 real optional main story quests, technically 3 but it's essentially just a fetch quest. They've added 2 new faction questlines though and they should add about 10h or so of gameplay.

oh I see. so muh qt3.14 Calia is destined to die in the Brave New World ending? Sheeeiit.

Also, how do all the humans return in this ending? If we only have two people, do we have to repopulate the planet and have incest babies? I am pretty sure the Pyreans were human.

I dunno how people have found 72 hours though. Maybe if they did the rest of the damn game too but main quest is no way near that long.

>winter sky
Absolutely based. I also really like wild mages (male version), the wayward wanderer (female version) and the vatyrs (female version).

I put about 200h into forgotten stories but I did 100% it, without collecting the ice claws.

>Calia is destined to die in the Brave New World
Yes and I highly doubt it's canon as the player would just wind up as the Aged Man.
>how do all the humans return in this ending
New life forms, it's explained in the game. Life crawls up from the oceans and slowly evolves to humans and animals. Basically how real world humans came to be with the cleansing being a reset button.

Also if you want the best waifu ending then the new secret ending is absolutely halal.

>slowly evolves to humans and animals
weird, as there is no guarantee they would evolve into humans again but something entirely differnet. But I suppose that's the only legitimate way of doing it. They should have used an Argonian/Kajeet model for the Aged Man to make him more like the Mass Effect Protheans, a distinct species.

>secret ending
how hard is it to get without guides? I want this ending so bad.

can i play this with a pirated skyrim?

I'm pretty sure you can buy base Skyrim for about a dollar, these days. Though I don't see why it wouldn't work on a pirated version.

>there is no guarantee they would evolve into humans again
The game is literally about cycles my dude, of course they would evolve into sentient beings.
>humans
They're not really always humans, starlings and aeternas look different. Also they had limited character models to use. But in this world it's essentially only humanoids.

>how hard is it to get without guides
It's not super hard but you will have to be a bit vigilant twice during the game. The first time is when you go to Yero's house during the main quest, you'll get side quest called "Secrets" it essentially tells you to find the place the use the key you just picked up. The second instance is during an optional main quest that happens fairly late into the game where you go a new place where you have to pick up a flower.

I've actually started modding Oblivion but I'm too lazy to go through some crazy modlist right now. Guess I'll reinstall this. I know I've tried it before but I have no idea why I've always quit it.

didn't they take skyrim off teh steam store for legendary edition only?

I think it is only the base game without the DLC but even that is kino.

>The game is literally about cycles my dude, of course they would evolve into sentient beings.
yes but my point is Darwinian evolution does not produce the exact same species. If humans got genocided today, in 10 million years chimps would not have evolved into Homo Sapiens again.

>They're not really always humans
I am aware they are like that universes version of Elves, but the Aged Man and Pyreans in those weird flashbacks, are human. Unless the Aged Man has some charm cast over him so you see him as human? And the memories of the dead pyrean might be something your brain makes up as best it can?

>Secrets
Doesn't sound too bad. I heard you had some absurd dialogue option, like turning down a drink with a companion that leads to them not giving you an item that leads to you not getting an idea to go explore a ruin, but that sounds okay, doing two fetch quests basically.

i can only find skyrim special edition and vr on steam and sureai website had this
>You will need a legal copy of Skyrim Classic Version or Skyrim Legendary Edition, however, it´s not required to own the official DLCs needed. Enderal does not work with Skyrim Special Edition which was released in 2016.

I'll play it when I can run it in VR.

it is a slow start for sure. It gets really kino with its story about halfway through.

see pic related. apprantly the reason i cannot find base Skyrim is that jew Todd Howard had it delisted so you'll buy his meme version. You can still find it on the website though. Dunno if you can buy through the site alone or if you need the client.

Literally what?

oops forgot the pic

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-01 The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim on Steam.png (693x223, 26K)

just double checked the FAQ user and they say they are working on getting the Special Edition to work with Enderal, but it's a big job right now and they are a small volunteer team. You will hav eto wait or go to steampowered.com and try and buy Vanilla Skyrim trhough the browser (it is de-listed in Steam Client).

Or maybe you can by Skyrim Special Edition, but I don't know if you get the vanilla game with that.

>yes but my point is Darwinian evolution does not produce the exact same species.
It's not the exact same species, there are differences.
>Aged Man and Pyreans in those weird flashbacks, are human
Maybe think of it more like different ethnicities? Whenever a new cycle occurs the difference is minimal. I don't really see a problem with this as it is a cycle meant to produce the same outcome over and over again. Maybe the evolution is also set in stone?
>dead pyrean might be something your brain makes up as best it can
I don't think so as starlings are even older than pyreans and they look fairly similar.
>like turning down a drink with a companion
You should definitely have a drink with Lishari whenever she ask you too. There will be 2 times you can meet up with her and you should do it, this doesn't affect the new ending but you should still do it.
>secrets
Secrets is basically a fetch quest but the one that happens later in the game is a fetch quest within an actual optional main quest, so yeah. It's not that hard but you also need to turn down the offer you get from a certain person once this optional main quest is done.

Pretty damn clever mod.
But the mana fever burn shit is pretty annoying. Makes you wonder why even play mage at all

>I don't really see a problem with this as it is a cycle meant to produce the same outcome over and over again. Maybe the evolution is also set in stone?
well maybe I am having a hold over from Mass Effect, but I assumed they are essentially new species evolved from bacteria. In which cas, you would get whole new genus of animals, not even vertibrae and invertibrae. No mammals or fish or reptiles, whole new classes of life. Or even if it is just people and other animals are fine, it would result in intelligent life being soemthing new still. Hence why Protheans and Humans don't look the same in Mass Effect. But perhaps I am wrong the High Ones are influences natural selection too, and bacteria eventually grows into humans and starlings again and again. Or maybe the Devs are proper lazy and assume you will let Darwinism just slide :)

there is a way to craft Ambrosia if you get a bit of potion knowledge so you can stack up on those but it is definitely the hardest class.

Any recommended mods?

It is basically 200 mods in a package kek. There is a gameplay overhaul which makes it harder and more old school RPG-like, not that it needs it.

best damn RPG you played in years, son.