ChinaJoy 2019

BOTW clone coming to PS4.
>pushsquare.com/news/2019/08/chinajoy_2019_genshin_impact_is_an_open_world_ps4_rpg_with_waifus

Attached: 1541414901548.jpg (960x914, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.us.playstation.com/2019/02/28/horizon-zero-dawn-celebrates-second-anniversary-10-million-copies-sold-worldwide/
youtu.be/RYZbXhbMolQ
youtu.be/iud2etXfwdY
youtu.be/95o1JNbMK8c?t=724
youtu.be/vIHuyiZKStE?t=682
bbs.mihoyo.com/ys/article/63136
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I thought you were using BOTW clone loosely but holy shit, it really fucking is.

That's fucking hilarious.

god thats looks good im so hungry bros

What do the chinks get out creating bootleg merch? Makes no sense, unless it's purely for comedy?

Attached: blackman.jpg (457x546, 51K)

I was about to say its not a BOTW clone because its just gatcha crap with no story
Then I remember BOTW has no story either

Unironically looks better than BOTW

Attached: download (10).jpg (212x212, 8K)

wasn't Horizon supposed to be the BotW clone?

Why does everything in this game look so flatly lit?

No, HZD was just another Ubi-style open world, with a little more focus on trying to be an RPG.

>2 years and a half later
>still coping
Jesus Christ, people, the damn thing with the game is only what, 360 bucks? That's like saving 38 cents a fucking day for those 2 and a half years. Just buy the damn thing and stop crying.

This.

Why does chinese sound like someone scrambled up a text-to-voice robot?

Attached: 1494529926569.png (424x335, 177K)

Nah. However they did release within days of eachother and HZD sold more.

I loved BoTW and I'm going to play Genshin Impact too

Attached: 6262D1E3A22E4954AAB0D886468B066F.jpg (1000x870, 101K)

Im waiting for blue protocol instead, the closed alpha was nice even if it was only 4 hours per day for three days

Attached: illust_76018372_20190801_135409.png (1012x800, 460K)

Genshin Impact is a fucking BOTW clone whether you like it or not.

The fuck is that backpack

>kizuna ai ripoff design in a botw ripoff
Based.

>BOTW IS SHIT
>I CANT WAIT TO PLAY THE BOTW CLONE
lmao

>no climbing
>no food/ingredient/cooking mechanics
>no sheikah slate powers (bombs, ice, magnetism, etc)
>no gliding
>no temperature
>not even BOTW's basic dodge/fury attack mechanics
>no throwing weapons
>no indication of being open world or having any kind of quality world design
>no indication of any kind of intelligent enemy AI design
>can't equip enemies' weapons
Literally just copying the aesthetic of BOTW. Trash.

Attached: 1542567605288.png (1008x944, 541K)

>HZD sold more
Source? All I can find is this blog post blog.us.playstation.com/2019/02/28/horizon-zero-dawn-celebrates-second-anniversary-10-million-copies-sold-worldwide/
that talks about 10 million copies sold. Botw have sold over 13 million.

>PS4
>Waifus
Do they wear burkas?

Attached: 1481851573691.gif (322x178, 2.56M)

It does have climbing and gliding (almost 1:1 copies of BOTW's mechanics), and it is open world.

You're bang-on about the rest though.

They climbed on the dragon during the fight
Gliding is also in
Botw dodge furry attack system was garbage dude, literally just a shittier bayonetta
Maybe open your eyes and watch the video?
Why would you want to equip worse weapons?

Why do you want the game to be the exact same thing as botw instead something else and better?

>literally wrong on the first point
tendie cope

>those character designs
>that combat
MMO-tier trash.

Attached: 1488133675188.jpg (962x1063, 143K)

NOTHING IS ALLOWED TO BE BETTER THAN NINTENDO

Attached: 1547628363690.jpg (315x467, 23K)

Tell me what mmo has bayonetta tier combat
I'll go play that mmo

OH NO NO NO
HAHAHAHAHAAKJHSKAJHSA

They are not talking about P5 though

I'm going to fuck Amber!

Attached: Screenshot_20190801-144859.jpg (1920x1080, 461K)

>play sanitation europe
>chines video
lmao, first sand niggers and now this, europe is a joke

Isn't that a mobile game?

Attached: 1487257327891.png (350x425, 98K)

I would have thought they would take it to switch before ps4
Anyway congrats playstation bros the game looks really fun, I have been excited for it for a while since it looks like botw but not shit.

Yes

I like that it's a botw clone
I thought botw was a terribly designed game and I am excited for another company to come along and do the concept justice

I think horizon sold more at first but botw overtook it eventually

that's not botw

Imagine having shit taste

It was originally going to be on just mobile and pc
From what I could tell rather than designing around mobile they designed around pc controls but made the game braindead easy so mobile players could actually get anything done
We will have to wait until release to see if they find a way to give pc players a decent challenge without making it impossible for mobilefags to complete

Can't be worse than BotW.

Gothic already did the concept justice nearly 20 years ago. BotW is just shit.

Been meaning to play that one
I thought it was more like a bethesda style game though?

I don't like how waifus is thrown around so casually now
it be how it be tho

Attached: 1561449946408.jpg (830x865, 97K)

I wouldn't compare Gothic to Elder Scrolls. Gothic Did release about the same time as Morrowind but they were two very different games.

Fuck no. Their games shit all over Bethesda trash.

Why is everyone comparing this to BOTW? Shadow of collosus had BOTW mechanics but nobody gives it jack. What gives

I feel like the cuck thing with subverse would not have blown up so hard if they had avoided the word waifu

because it graphically looks similar

I refuse to believe this is the only reason

It copies a lot of systems straight from botw.

You better believe it since there's very little other simmilarities. Both are action-adventure style games and both have simmilar artyle, that's it.

>BOTW is bad!
>P-please release it on PS4
Attoseconds.

>[insert Sony exclusive here] is bad!
>P-please release it on Switch
Attoseconds.

the people who OBSESS about botw didn't even play it, or know what makes it a bit more than a generic open world. Every time you read shit like "BOTW BTFO" it's usually a normal AAA that doesn't allow free climbing, nor had any weather system, nor has any element mechanics, nor has any destructable envirronment mechanics, or anything. People actually LITERALLY believe BOTW selling point was the forests and mountains environment

I played botw to completion including every divine beast, at least 3/4 of the shrines and eventtide island
I hated the game
I also don't remember any destructible environments

I don't even own a fucking playstation 4, I have been a nintendofag since I was a fucking child. I was excited for the pc release of this game because I felt my favorite game devs made a misstep with botw and wanted to see it done right

Mostly the glider, climbing and using fire to create updrafts for the glider

Wow, guess what it's also available on mobile phones

>chinks capable of making something like this
Frankly this is quite off putting and at the same time quite hopeful

Attached: 531ADCEF-C807-4602-841F-A54FBF691CF6.jpg (441x423, 36K)

is there any games like this already for PS4? I havent touched it in months and looking for a RPG with cool battles and spells but i also like the puzzle aspect that Zelda has

>I havent touched it in months and looking for a RPG with cool battles and spells
P5
>but i also like the puzzle aspect that Zelda has
>puzzle aspect
>Zelda
any Early Childhood game

It's not available on anything yet, but yes it's coming to PC, mobile and apparently PS4 now too.

I have no faith that that China will create something that actually plays well, but I'm ready to be proven wrong.

>any Early Childhood game
Name some then. One of the biggest appeals of Zelda is the puzzles in dungeons, each room often having unique challenge required to progress. That is, if they don't just make you fight bunch of enemies to open the door.

Dunno if that counts as "childhood game" for everyone but Soul Reaver comes to mind. It was basically the "Original Edgy Zelda"

ACTUALLY LOOKS BETTER THAN BOTW HOLY SHIT KEK

Attached: 151677818.png (466x776, 658K)

How can it be a botw clone if it's an RPG?

Zelda puzzle wise the darksiders series is like that
At least the first one was, I haven't played the other two yet.

If you expand the criteria to all consoles then yeah, there's plenty of Zelda-likes. But I think that user was specifically asking for the games on PS4.

Really, it was still all fine and funny when they were just copying stuff, but now what if they copy shit from the west,, make it better AND release it faster?
youtu.be/RYZbXhbMolQ

The chinder chander nigger dagger, YES, we got it
>..chinder chander ninja dagger

>that picture with a Switch logo
FUCKING WEEB TRASH BABBY GAMES!
>that picture with a PS4 logo
PLAYSTATION WINS AGAIN; BABY!!! LOOKS SO DAMN GOOD!

How would "early childhood games" and Ps4 work though?

read
again

fuck china, im buying this chink shit, who wants to listen to that obnoxious ass oral vomit they call a language for any length of time

NOT buying,f uck im a gay retard

As long they gave japanese voice, i wont complain.
Chink voice is the worst

Attached: 1545150470870.png (292x302, 113K)

I will be glad if china becomes a serious competitor because it might force american devs to try harder.
The first half of this year had literately zero good major western releases
Maybe Rage 2

why does this always get deleted, why the fuck is Yea Forums protecting chinks? any other stupid shitpost is ok but this ALWAYS gets deleted, god fucking damnit i hate chink bugs

that is a good thing, botw was shit game

All the things I could pick out from this that they ripped from BotW:
>same grass
>same wind visual effect
>same fire
>same puff of smoke when large enemies die
>same explosion visual effect
Pretty pathetic. Even moreso when you notice that they couldn’t even nail PBR, so every environmental object is flat and bland, the enemies have Dynasty Warriors-tier animations, there are no physics, and probably no weather system. Hell, they probably don’t even have GI.

>with waifus
I hate this word.

Also, the amount of shitposting this creates is absurd

At least it has proper towns.

And yet SNK claims good pixel art is too expensive

yeah there is no way they won't add a japanese dub, maybe they'll even go for a korean one

Looks better than BOTW

Probably because it's a pasta bloc that looks like spam. You can still call chinks the failure slant eyed commie niggers that they are.

I figure either a communist made it onto Yea Forums staff or hiro is taking some sort of bribe from the ccp
If it is indeed the bribe Imagine how that would ruin him in japan were it to get out

Also look closer, that one wasn't the china stuff it was an anti america post

>botw without the pointless gimmicks
sounds pretty based to me. hopefully it has real dungeons and a world that isn't just an empty sandbox to further blow botw the fuck out.

black desert online

It has both climbing and gliding, both exact copies of how they work in botw
And we have plenty of footage that confirms it open world

I believe this game is funded by a game that is in fact mmo bayonetta

This is what I'm hoping for. If China somehow manages to outdo other regions in quality and quantity (however unlikely that may be), it'd be a wake-up call for everyone else.

All they need is creativity and china will become the next japan vidya wise

that is ofcourse if the government keeps allowing it.

Holy based.
Sony truly does what nintendont.

Is there even a single cute girl in botw? All i saw was crossdressing trannies, fat ugly dyke fairies and other abominations.

To be fair it's pretty low res. The cyberpunk looks spot on though

Attached: 1560739431503.jpg (1920x1004, 296K)

I think the loli gerudo chick was kind of cute

Chinks dont have to deal with worker rights, lawsuits, feminism, racism, niggers and kikes, so they can actually get shit done.

They have to deal with complete government control though, which is just as bad

>which is just as bad
If you're a degenerate faggot yeah, it's pretty bad if you just want to yolo and fuck it dude xD

Looking at the other trailers on that channel there is some promising stuff coming from china
Biped looks like it could make a good couples game now that everybody has already played snipperclips

Why is it ok for chinese to blatantly copy games

looks pretty good actually, and coming to ios apparently which is interesting

Gacha impact

evotinction doesn't seem great gameplay wise but the setting seems cool

Provide proofs it is gacha

HZD is bundled with tons of PS4. I got that game with. My PS4 Pro , which also came with Spider-Man and while Spider-Man was awesome HZD was garbage. Like I don't want to be some whore spreading my legs while fighting robots while wearing a Google glass. Fuck that shit.

Chinese.

>with waifus
dropped

Money.

You do know that Chinese play other things than gatcha too, right?

Are you dropping it as hard as you dropped your penis?

LMAO waifus xD

Attached: 1.png (802x135, 9K)

Genshin Impact does have a story though.

>we got more burden
Cope. Whites deserve their extinction.

I haven't played the game but the robots themselves look cool
I believe they were designed or at least modeled by the studio that is making that Brazilian cuhrazy game

If it has more than 3 items to interact with the world it's already superior to the fucking slate

Yeah, when they play non chinese games.

Seethe harder. With whites gone you'll be back to living in mud huts withing a generation or two.

I'm pretty sure this is a granblue like deal, they made a gacha so they could fund real games like this

Im scared
youtu.be/iud2etXfwdY
How did we let this happen

Attached: DD16704F-03FF-4A3D-90E9-6E6DCBE179AA.jpg (1285x722, 106K)

There's at least two chinese MMO's out there with no gatcha mechanics on mobile.

Might as well assume they do since China is a huge market for mobile games.

China doesn't really own consoles, most youth in China grew up with PC games. Sony and Nintendo are pretty much testing the waters in China whether they have the potential to trigger a boom in video game industry in China or not.

BOTW was an Ubi-style open world.

hol up wh*te boi, yall crackaz wuz livin in huts when dey egypshan kangz wuz building civilization bruh

fuck chinese insectoids

>autism dodge-cancel flashy bullshit
BOTW is shit and Chinkgame is shit
Christ that looks boring. Cyberpunk will never work

Yeah, even down to the shading and particle effects
Jesus Christ
Though it looks like it’s nearly entirely combat centric with little to no physics or exploration tools.

the wiisports comes in bundled also and it was the best selling wii game... so whats your point? quality != quantity

*Looks at africa*
Dunno bout dat.

Chinese destiny and Chinese automata look cool

hownew.ru

imagine supporting china because you still haven't coped with BOTW

Remember in Back to the Future when Doc jokes that an electronic part failed because it was made in Japan and Marty was confused because, for his generation, Japan were king?
That's exactly what's happening. They've been improving crazy fast in all fronts and will soon leave the west in the dust.
We're becoming the doc.

Attached: great scott.jpg (480x360, 11K)

What the fucking shit!?! That looks GOOD! When did China get good at making vidya? HOW did they make that? 3D pixel art, wtf?

>We

The game looks good, but's really not comparable to kind of stuff SNK did in their prime.

Attached: hermitcrab_MS3.gif (320x320, 490K)

"3D pixelart" isn't anything new, but usually isn't used like that and is pretty much not used any more these days at all.

You're right, I forgot just how good some of snks stuff looked

That's because their prime-time works were made by complete madmen when compared to any other works on the market at the time.

Rage 2 is not good.

Sony keeping winning.
This one looks kino.

True but for his point about good western games this year it may as well be since the other major releases were total fucking disasters

>no food/ingredient/cooking mechanics
>no temperature
So they got rid of the bad features.
>no indication of being open world or having any kind of quality world design
>quality world design
So they follow BOTWs example.

I'd rather support chinks than genocidal whitoids

Brown men gave whites civilization. Cope harder.

but how come is clone looking better than BOTW?

That's a nice fanfiction you have ahmed.

>no one even posted the trailer yet
You fags just love to complain and not even play video games. I fucking hate this place.

Attached: 1538970059784.webm (800x444, 2.95M)

>playing videogames
>on Yea Forums

You came to the wrong neighborhood motherfucker.

Nothing is comparable to prime SNK and the Capcom CPS3 team, no one expects that quality anymore

It's not even the same genre as BOTW. Do snoycucks literally only see graphics and nothing else when they look at a game?

combat looks like a shitty mmo

because it's not on an outdated hardware

It is an MMO

Not nintendo, don't care.

let's hope it has actual content in it

Literally planck length.

aaaaAAAAAAAA ME TOO I WANT SOME TENDERS

Game is a clone of BOTW with online co-op. Was in the CBT and got invited to CBT2 for hitting max level and doing the 4 surveys.

Looking forward to playing in again on PC, has crazy good potential with online play.

Needs the QTE from Honkai though, the spell chain isn't that interesting.

this looks pretty good

i played houkai impact on mobile for a while, and it was very polished, but the p2w gacha shit is really intense.

Why the fuck do people keep saying this, there is very evidence to suggest it

Dungeons are confirmed but we don't really know if it will have much in the way of puzzles
>very evidence
*zero evidence

Dunno, everything I saw about the game makes it look like an MMO.

This kek

Botw was not shit because of the concepts, it was shit because of the execution, a lot of people want to see the ideas it had done right

that environment is literally ripped from BoTW

And why would anyone think a Chinese knock-off would do those ideas right?

>Zelda: Breath of the Waifus

Attached: HAHAHAHAHA.png (396x587, 527K)

It's not really an MMO, just has co-op. You join another players world from a menu, then when you are done it sends you back to yours. Progress is only made on the host world but you keep any items found. Had an exploit where you could easily farm spirit orbs from other players games, maxing out your spirit statue quickly.

Other than randomly wandering around the open world with 2 other players, it had one single co-op dungeon.

It's already infinitely better by not having botws durability system
It also has actually dungeons although it admittedly remains to be seen if they will have any real puzzles

i loved botw and im not even mad why would i be? this is like even more of what i loved who the fuck would give a shit and be upset lol

Attached: 1562927707173.png (367x475, 218K)

Does it have a character creator? Can you create varied types or its just another "choose hair style" one

Dungeons didn't really have any puzzles, it was more platforming, for example jump into wind and glide to next floating platform. Kill monsters, then move on to next section until you get to the end. They are more shrine style than dungeons.

Open world had tons of puzzles and secrets scattered everywhere. Some puzzles requiring certain characters due to their elemental abilities.

the multiplayer aspect sounds pretty poor, and i think the open world would get boring to do by yourself. they should have a destiny style instancing and matchmaking.

It's BotW + actual quests + story + functioning characters + non-shit combat + dungeons + towns + no durability

So, it's like BotW, but not shit (maybe).

Zero character creation, you choose male or female. More characters are unlocked by story progression.

No puzzles in dungeons is kind of disapointing but glad to hear they at least exist in the overworld

>China murders all of its artists
>have to copy Japanese styles to a T because they don't have a soul of their own

I thought Korea was bad, holy shit.

ITT: People losing their minds over a by the numbers dungeon crawler mindless action game because the overworld is enormous .

In all seriousness chinks are making top tier waifu games now. Give it 10 more years and they will dominate while western video game industry suicides by EA.

Attached: 723b0cdbb9134e79a8e791892a51a805.jpg (850x1000, 152K)

>because the overworld is enormous
It's literally because it looks, visually, like BotW.

Woah.

Am I wrong or not?

Personally I am hoping the rise of china forces the west to get their shit together
When america was only competing with a single country they could afford to not make good effort
Now that another nation has entered the fray they are gonna have to shape up or be left behind

It's nothing to do with the visuals you fag, it's the similar mechanics

Except the game does feature food, cooking them and creating ingredients.

youtu.be/95o1JNbMK8c?t=724

Attached: genshinimpactcooking.png (1279x723, 711K)

some of the story parts have shooter sections mainly when you fight the dragon. they try to mix it up, even has a stealth section where you need to steal the churches sacred relic..which is a broken harp.

>yo what if we took kizuna ai and the soundtrack from nier and put them in botw
fucking chinks man, nothing is sacred to them

>pretty boy

no one posted the comic yet?

>threads for months of people comparing it to BotW because it looks the exact same down to the fucking color palettes
>It has nothing to do with visuals

Why do you fucking retards tell blatant lies in the midst of contrary evidence? It's literally all around you in this thread. Good grief.

You are only right about the fact that the assets of the overworld are ripped from Botw. The similarities stop there. It starts resembling a cartoony black desert after that

Clone?
Nigga if it wasn’t for the Ching Chong talk I was thinking “Why am I looking at botw?”

Korea and China are both separate brands of awful

US games are garbage for years. Nips and slavs were the only ones making decent games.

But thanks to this everything they make is an anime copy, which is fucking great since anime has the best aesthetics.

Attached: 5ef3c3b05cda18ea257c42fe1b1daa92.png (955x974, 1.03M)

Damn imagine if BotW wasn't stuck on a gimmick system

Attached: 16e.png (657x527, 58K)

people are so starved for rpgs they will actually play this china gacha shit

Hurting Japan by supporting the people stealing their shit doesn't align with my ethics.

Yeah if only it was a boring hack and slash

Honkai Impact was the first sign. In few years we will be drowning in chinese pussy while western developers continue to be retarded.

Attached: DKLO_ghU8AA2UKc.jpg (900x1200, 133K)

the fake can never surpass the original

Competition is good.

No proof it's gacha
And I have plenty of fucking rpgs even if it's kind of frustrating that most of the crpgs these days are rtwp
I am excited because I want to see botw done right

Theft and zerg tactics isn't competition.

no gacha but has cash shop, devs in the CBT said customization will be skins

FUCK CHINA BUGS

Attached: Sakura-1_full.png (720x720, 327K)

>>no indication of any kind of intelligent enemy AI design
>not even BOTW's basic dodge/fury attack mechanics
Both of these were shit in BOTW

Azur Lane is a better game than Kancolle so yes competition works.

I love how they give even less fucks about western standards than japanese developers.

Yeah, in the place of pointless gimmicks is killing monsters...and killing monsters...and killing more monsters...

Not ideal but could be worse I suppose.

I still can't see the word sakura and not be reminded of that garbage excuse for a VN sakura spirit
I brought it because the trailer was so void of content it somehow made me expect the game to be satirical

>mobage
Poorly stated opinion discarded, friend.

Mobiles make more money than everything else combined.

In few years phones will be more powerful than modern day consoles and you will just connect them to your TV to play.

>thread is already losing steam
Cmon Genshin Impact. If you want to be BotW you better bumpcap like it.

>No proof it's gacha

maybe but it's part of a series of games that are gacha, it's a solid expectation

>I love the school

>standard moe shit character design
Literally the only thing I hate

Attached: AD927D83-DBC2-4729-9C3A-A9765BF33BD6.png (258x248, 104K)

A series comprised of a single other game

Post Theresa Apocalypse

the main characters don't bother me but the fairy that is not shown in that trailer is way too moe for my tastes.

In the beta sign up form they ask if you are okay with p2w elements and a gatcha system

She vaguely reminds me of Kizuna Ai.

Just the fact that the combat already looks way better than BotW's makes me excited for this. Also the areas look more interesting but I'm willing to bet they'll be as empty as botw.

>combat already looks way better
It better, that's all it has.

this is the 4th game in the houkai universe.

Honkai Gakuen
Honkai Gakuen 2
Honkai Impact
Genshin Impact

Huh so it is

Totally not a retard for going to Yea Forums of all places to tell us about it.

Wait what it's related to HI? Then why this doesn't have the same combat
Fuck

This looks more cyberpunk than cyberpunk 2077, and more soulful.

>musou gameplay

Attached: 1562350350095.png (545x424, 469K)

it's literally a mobile gacha game

only difference is it will be on pc and ps4 as well

It's not hard to do.

why is the chinese language so horrible on the ears

such a soulful image

What did he mean by this.

Source: Dude trust me lmao

The burdens ofs the proofs lies withs thes accusors.

>China

Don't fucking care if it's better than botw, I don't buy chink garbage.

Seething, cringe, third buzzword.

youtu.be/vIHuyiZKStE?t=682

Holy cope.

Attached: 1564680232448.jpg (518x283, 20K)

Attached: 9vb6zyqex8l21.png (690x690, 428K)

Im going to play it in my phone, PS4 version will be most likely censored

Except it's apparently not related to the Honkai games at all.

bbs.mihoyo.com/ys/article/63136

Attached: file.png (631x138, 17K)

Sony fucking won

You mean like this?

Attached: 1542722478542.webm (852x480, 2.99M)

Yes, the people accusing it of being gacha

Actually looks kinda fun, I might give it a pirate

Plus, HZD depreciated in value fast. It released in March and I bought it for €30 the following January with DLC. Probably helped the sales.