I don't think Yea Forums has ever done anything more embarrassing than this

I don't think Yea Forums has ever done anything more embarrassing than this.

Attached: 1564626473211.jpg (2600x1950, 689K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s-dkwpAUzdQ
dropbox.com/sh/rnf0j7fp7h6yfoj/AAAYgc0lzU31o17JNDnAl3Qya?dl=0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

not cringe, based

This card cursed Valve into being jews

When that was made Valve was a beloved company and we were like siblings that fought. You zooms can't understand because your entire life is irony and fear of cringe without any confidence that what you do is great

Attached: autism intensifies.gif (255x164, 3.61M)

>worshipping a billionaire
Cringe

Attached: cringe.png (454x520, 6K)

i had no idea discord trannies were commies too

>can't even remember what I drew or wrote
Thanks australia

nu-v hates it because they didn't send him a fat wojak edit

>if you don't like my fav celeb you're a tranny
Mentally ill.

Attached: 1554290264286.png (454x520, 6K)

oh look it's that image of that meme guy drawn differently, neat!

Go to bed, Tim, nobody likes you.

Times were different, no regrets.

>zoom
Nigger it was 2012, not a decade ago. You're an embarrassment.

>someone who had ideas and worked hard enough to earn lots of money is bad
fuck off commie. stop being jealous of the successful.

>if you don't like thing, you're other thing
Mentally ill.

Attached: 1564926302483.png (454x520, 6K)

You're literally comparable to sonegros who worship Kaz Hirai. Are you retarded, platform warrior?

I don't know, the quality of threads the last 3 years is worse than anything else.
Yea Forums lite.

At the time gabe was doing good things. It's hard for people to grasp but Valve (and to a lesser extent blizzard) pushed SO much quality of life stuff onto PC that it's like night and day. It wasn't always a meme that PC gaming is hard and a huge pain in the ass.

This. Yea Forums used to have hope. Yea Forums used to like videogames, mostly.

have sex

I still miss that glorious 6 months when Yea Forums all turned into dudebros.

Everyone was so... nice.

Fuck you newfag zoomer, that was the best day of a lot of our lives. Sounds like you might be jealous that we got to see valve when they actually made shit worth playing.

2012 was 7 years ago

A more earnest time, when zoomers weren't here thinking a cloak of irony and indifference made for a personality

What changed since then? Is pc gaming better?

Someone hit a nerve

I want to go back. Why can't we just go back. Time is awful.

>Fuck you newfag zoomer, that was the best day of a lot of our lives.
thats sad.

OH MY CORPORATE OVERLORDS

Attached: 1514062783133.png (636x614, 529K)

Gaben and Notch are the only two people I know in the industry I can still respect.

I genuinely think Yea Forums was just naive back then. They didn't expect Valve to change into what it is today. Valve had a streak of picking up some promising ideas and give them a proper development. The same can't be said nowadays.

It's gotten worse again imo. It's still not as bad for example: I haven't had a game I can't patch because the incremental patch I needed was on a server that was down that week — Fuck you fileplanet. Fuck you

Imagine the best day of your life being celebrating someone's birthday. And that someone doesn't even know you on a personal level. That is legitimately the most pathetic post I have ever seen on this shithole.

Attached: 1539230175914.png (454x520, 11K)

*chugs a bottle of onions*
*plays switch*
*gets aids and fucked in the ass*

Attached: 1519313427351.png (1665x1049, 2.92M)

funny how the wiiU is still alive in some people's head, rent free.

Why do they make this face? What's the science behind it?

Yeah man god forbid people remember good times with good friends while they were in the prime of their life. Some of us actually went to valve HQ, fag.

I dont remember where my thing is, it's been so long

>want to look excited for a photo.
>It's hard to fake excitement convincingly.

There, wow, so radical.

Hey shouldnt you be on reddit, nigger?

Why do zoomers always say nigger when they get called out? Spouting nigger stopped when /pol/ showed up and took the fun out of it. I guess when your view of Yea Forums is what you read on ED when mom was't looking you try to invoke whatever you can to make yourself sound classic

Attached: community of idiots.jpg (800x500, 108K)

Imagine being the waiter. You think these are just a group of Bros that are gonna go watch the game later. But instead they're all gonna go home and ass fuck eachother

Attached: IMG_2853.jpg (217x294, 17K)

Faggots are disgusting

Imagine giving the Jewish Hitler of videogames a birthday card
I hate this website

Hitler tried to prevent this

Attached: 1564524431701.jpg (932x928, 119K)

Best about this was Gaben who did not give a fuck about that poster

wrong

Attached: file.png (600x399, 503K)

Shouldn't you have killed yourself already, faggot?

You can still live those days on reddit

>uploads the same image 4 times
How many of those do you have?

>getting this upset over nigger
Looks like he struck a nerve. Go back, nigger.

You just know everyone there orbited around those few girls that showed up. I’ll always hate you faggots no matter what, I wouldn’t piss on you if you were on fire

Sick fucking burn, not like I've ever heard that before you autistic pile of congealed cum.

Since when the fuck was wishing someone a happy birthday seen as worshiping?D you worship your parents when it's their birthday? The fuck is wrong with you?

>OMG IT WAS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFEEEEE
Your life itself is already a burn, I don't need to say much.

M-MUH WHOLESOME BIRFFDAY CARD TO THE EPIC FAT MAN! HEE HEE LOOOOLLLL WERE SO EPIC AND MYSTERIOUS. FROM Yea Forums WITH LOVE AM I RIGHT FELLOW ANONS? TEE HEE

The hate card for Treehouse

The Treehouse one was worse.

Wishing your friends, family, acquaintances, coworkers and colleagues happy birthday is perfectly normal. Wishing and sending a card to someone who doesn't know you, doesn't care about you, and won't care about you is fucking embarrassing. You're acting like a fucking fangirl that gets treated like a groupie backstage. It's fucking unsightly, you faggot.

Attached: kek.jpg (912x905, 96K)

>Nu/v/ can't into wholesomeness

Attached: 1564506917615.jpg (960x938, 56K)

treehouse was worse since Yea Forums ended up hating them a year later

I know a great place to be wholesome, it’s called /R/eddit

I don't get why do people claim this game is dead. It lives a very active life in Half-Life babbies' collective heads.

Attached: Artifact - Call To Arms, Dota Two Collectible Card Game.png (512x512, 328K)

>wholesome

Attached: c2.png (454x520, 11K)

Best day so far captain cumfart, I'm like 25. It would be pathetic if i was on my deathbed but I think meeting a defining figure of your childhood when you're that young is a pretty big event. I would say I'm sorry your life is so pathetically devoid of meaning but I'm not I eagerly await the day you free the world from the agony that is your continued conciousness.

>2012 niggers now think they're not nu-Yea Forums
Yea Forums shat on Gabe for years before this fucking thing

>Every time Yea Forums has sent a card to someone the recipient ended up doing a 180.

We should send more cards, really.

>wholesome

Attached: sojak.jpg (647x644, 45K)

>Every time Yea Forums has sent a card to someone the recipient ended up doing a 180.
If we'll send too many cards, will recipients fly like helicopters or penetrate the ground?

The man himself isn't a defining figure of your childhood. Jesus christ how can you be this much of a manchild at 25? What a fucking disappointment.

>Not a single yee-claw
Have fun being stuck in the eternal cringe based seeth have-sex loop. Also the nintendo treehouse Yea Forums poster was legitimately awesome

Attached: BqnfRu8CEAIeO0M.jpg (600x399, 56K)

>NOOOO YOU CANT LIKE VIDEOGAMES THAT MAKES YOU A CHILD!!!!!!
>is posting on Yea Forums
Yeah you're a self-writing joke at this point. Never reply to me again, you make niggers seem tolerable.

>liking games means you have to worship the people who make them
You're a nutcase manchild, no different to a fangirl bitch.

>wojack/soi poster is the biggest man child in this thread

It's hard to hate irony when it's like this.

Okay now THIS is cringe

Attached: h1.png (454x520, 6K)

>OMG THANK YOU FOR CENSORING THE PROBLEMATIC GAMES TREEHOUSE

>respecting someone and spending time with them on their birthday is worshipping

You're so fucking retarded it hurts.

Attached: 1558551270240.jpg (480x411, 41K)

>laughing at sòyboys who send cards to strangers is being a manchild

Attached: 17084.png (454x520, 6K)

Making this thread and not range banning Canada

>spending time with them
YOU DON'T KNOW THEM YOU PATHETIC CUNT

Nah, the one people were trying to make after the treehouse censorship issues was far more cringe

However, I raise this

Attached: 017.png (2400x1300, 3.99M)

>you have to know somebody to participate in their birthday
you have legitimate autism. A lot of us had great conversations with valve employees including gabe. Stop being such a fucking sperg.

Gabe literally invited Yea Forums over (well Yea Forums showed up and he let them in) to view the studios and IIRC anons got merch and pizza out of it

It was only posted on Yea Forums, not by valve or by gaming journalists so it wasn't a PR stunt. It was early valve years when they weren't the behemoth they are now. Gaben didn't even shill a game with the opportunity.

If zoomers tried to do the same thing today it would be posted all over twitter/facebook/instagram by corporate media with loads of staged fake enthusiasm and other bullshit hype to sell a specific game title. It would be sterile and fake as fuck.

>OMG... thank you Gabe... like... you made my childhood... I made so many ytps of you haha that was fun.. when is hl3 coming out :D
>Thank you very much for coming here
Sad little drone

>2012
>Valve not being big
What are you smoking, because I want a hit

OMG EPIC!!!!!!!! Eat shit and die. Wochad edits are here to stay.

Please don't try to fit in it's not working

Remember when wonderful 101 came out and v got kamiya to come here and he only replied to shit posters

Being this mad and sameposting

Attached: 1564594847599.jpg (1242x1214, 261K)

Ebin post anonymous. Ebin for the win

>wiiu
Fucking oof

I don't see the problem as it let people send fat jokes directly to Gaben.

Yeah except I think valve has gone to shit and i recognize my heros have flaws and aren't perfect people, still had fun seeing behind the scenes shit and talking to the devs of the games I played religiously.

You can seethe and cry all you want you fucking aspergic subhuman, wont make me remember that day any less awesome than it was.

>he doesn't know about UTV stalker
granted it's not Yea Forums related but lurk more faggot

kamiya is shitposter himself

>some asshole posted the same wojak 7 times
Fuck Yea Forums I'm shutting off my internet and going outside

>my heroes
Stopped reading right there. Jesus fucking christ it's like a sòyverdose of faggotry.

Attached: for you.jpg (777x1000, 226K)

I can't find my contribution. Mandela effect?

Attached: 1352166579333.png (1500x1502, 2.68M)

Who hurt you?

>asshole

Attached: 0103943829199.png (454x520, 11K)

yes
every year since 2014, in fact

Attached: sweet victory 2019.jpg (5000x3000, 3.81M)

>Yeah except I think valve has gone to shit
C O P E
O
P
E

Attached: 1557346874841.jpg (919x766, 241K)

who the fuck is this terraformars looking wojak even supposed to portray?

Probably because morons keep replying to it.

I remember slick rick

Attached: 1352170839129.jpg (1632x1224, 455K)

You have an actual mental deficiency user, jesus fucking christ.

The goobers were 10 times more embarrassing
>A literal alliance with Reddit

By my standards they have, they're just not making the effort they used to anymore.

GG killed this board for good.

How funny that this guy only further proves

Post the one where Yea Forums has the reddit symbol on its shoulder

Yeah this is an actual cringe compilation. Even worse because mgsv ended up being fucking garbage (story wise, gameplay was great)

Says the guy whose "heroes" are fucking game devs.

Okay, I think, I found it, but it's in top-right now, instead of top-left. I don't like this at all.

Nigger gabe isnt just a game dev, hes an all in one package. The other devs were cool but they arent my heros.

You have actual fucking autism dude, you seem to have no idea how to interact with normal people, are you even capable of having a non-hostile conversation?

No, you're just stupid. It's okay, a lot of people are.

>I don't think Yea Forums has ever done anything more embarrassing than this.
This notion is why Yea Forums is dead.

Its like you forget, or never knew that Yea Forums used to be big on this shit back in the day. Also in making new memes daily. But that was before reddit.
These days its full of conrarian reddit tourists that come here and want a break from all their shitty memes and want Yea Forums to be the most anti-place they can possible imagine, dragging everyone down to their miserable level.

Harmony day was the last true Yea Forums moment

here's the one we did for kojima

we did one for Arino from GCCX too but I don't have it

Attached: koji.png (1280x768, 2.13M)

Remember that both Gamergate and Bronies started here

man i know you're probably like 12 but jesus you sure are mad at people for liking things

Attached: 1558315930975.jpg (838x489, 93K)

I see your post and raise you
youtube.com/watch?v=s-dkwpAUzdQ

Sending a giant card is a nice gesture and it doesn't even take that much effort, it's one of the benefits of being an internet hivemind where each user has access to MS Paint.

Fucking twitter makes better memes than this place. What does Yea Forums have since 2010?

>mad he didn't get to be part of it
LOL

Yeah?

Attached: 1492860014260.png (1172x1416, 144K)

>omg he isn't jist a game dev... he's everything to me
I hope one day you wake up and look back at these times with nothing but embarrassment.

Attached: obama.jpg (475x356, 36K)

>wanting to be part of it

Attached: 0103049492929485261555636474920202048.png (454x520, 11K)

>What does Yea Forums have since 2010?
Contrarianism and anger.

The countdown to E3 clusterfuck pics

Imagine being this unironically pathetic.

>that half assed "Alive" in a low tone so as to not wake mommy
why do low energy niggers even try?

found it

Attached: ZMtbmOK.jpg (1850x1850, 600K)

Not as pathetic as making a card for your "hero" like some 5 year old.

I dunno why but this is the only one I like. Maybe because I see Jap devs differently. It's ok to make a card for japs. Everything else is cringe.

>all these people mad because they didn't partecipate in historical e/v/ents
Lurk more and next time you won't be so bitter about it.

>The guy who submitted the Ninja Gaiden hawk
Fuck that guy.

it was a different time zoomer.

Yee-claw, cowboy crab.

That Ryan racing game realization was pretty funny honestly.

Imagine living a life this obsessed with how the world views you. Why dont you floss on over to the fortnite general with all the other drones?

>implying you aren't talking to an actual 15 year old.

Perception matters. You'll realise what this means when, no, if, you grow up. Even the fortnigs are more mature than you. They wouldn't send a card to Sweeney, that's for sure.

Who has the picture of people, who went there? There was one cutie patootie, I wonder, how she is now.

Attached: 1526885190748.jpg (962x706, 165K)

Nobody is bitter, we are actually laughing at you.

Attached: 01040202994.png (454x520, 8K)

Yeah man my image never recovered from meeting the CEO of a multimillion dollar corporation, when my bosses saw the picture of me standing next to gabe I was immediately fired.

That's how retarded you sound.

I had a personal hand in delivering both of these :^)

Prove it :)

I'm talking about in real life, not this situation.
Essentially, you are no different to a 10 year old rushing to get autographs of fucking Ninja. Except you're 25. Embarrassing stuff.

Could this be the birth of an epic new meme?

Literally me on the right

Yeah all those normies that clamour to get autographs of sports personalities or actors are the real cringe. Not you, the cynic.

Quick, screenshot it and post to reddit before someone else does. Think of all that karma!

>Implying the most embarrassing thing Yea Forums ever did wasn't making the petition to try and keep Devil May Cry 4 PS3 exclusive after it was announced multiplat.

Attached: 1553221162498.png (630x334, 191K)

I did this almost 10 years ago you absolute fucking dipshit. How do you even function in real life? You've spent the better half of 2 hours SEETHING over literally nothing.
Nobody thought your posts were funny.

>larping as a boomer
Proceed to kys, nigro

>Nobody thought your posts were funny.

That was my first post in this thread, the "birth of an epic new meme" thing is an ironic shitpost I remember from 2012.

Imagine posting this thinking anyone would believe it.

Actually that's better than sending a birthday card. At least you're getting something. Retarded nignog.
You're still the same pathetic manchild you were 7 years.

Your life = cringe

>that's a spicy meatball!

Attached: 1564499701578.png (454x520, 80K)

dropbox.com/sh/rnf0j7fp7h6yfoj/AAAYgc0lzU31o17JNDnAl3Qya?dl=0
Had to remote into my PC from my phone, dig these up, and upload them, so be grateful

Goddamn you are an embarrassment.

Yikes

Says the embarrassment.

Mr Caffeine pls go

>Fucking twitter makes better memes than this place.

Remember when Yea Forums used to get mad at Reddit because of how Reddit spammed copy-paste rage comics around the early 2010s?

SOMEBODY stop him!

JUST FUCK ALREADY! CHRIST

I think it's the guy from *POP!* Noice.

Is it just me, or do bronies not seem so bad now, relative to how the Internet is now? They were the biggest cancer back around 2011 and 2012, but everything's worse now.

Attached: 1564537613378.webm (360x294, 2.23M)

This new version of shitposting makes me miss how Yea Forums users used to just spam "LE" and "XD" at each other around 7 years ago.

>that fox with the "have sex" board
Bursted out

Attached: 1564433587498.jpg (327x316, 40K)

nice fake

Because there aren't that many of them left, and there are far worse cancers now for anyone to worry about them.

It's the same shit, different day. How di you miss that? I never got you autists.

>Go into a shitpost thread
>Act like the replies entirely being shitposts is some profound discovery about the state of Yea Forums

Attached: Soyboy Wojak (85).png (632x756, 15K)

I guess I just find the 2012 "LE EPIC LE MAYMAY XDDDD LE MONKEY FACE XDDD" style of shitposting more amusing than the buzzwords on Yea Forums now. I started going on Yea Forums around 2011, so maybe I also just miss how Yea Forums was when I first got here.

>Go into a shitpost thread
yes he went into a Yea Forums thread

Based

It's pretty representative of Yea Forums's current vernacular

>people like the flavor of shitpost when they were new
Makes you think.............. damn...........

The card sent to treehouse staff is even more embarrassing but since it's Nintendo it gets a free pass

>It's pretty representative of Yea Forums's current vernacular

Attached: soy107.png (454x520, 11K)

Kill yourself, it was cancer just like what we have now, only a different kind of cancer.

>it was cancer just like what we have now, only a different kind of cancer.

I guess, but I still find the old cancer more palatable than the new cancer.

this goes into my cringe compilation

Just shows what massive bootlicker, reddit faggots old Yea Forums was. People complain that there is no original content on the site anymore but I'd take a thousand Pepe and Wojak recolors over embarrassing shit like that any day of the week. When I remember how Yea Forums used to be before 2013, I shudder in embarrassment.

Now that's whaT

Attached: aut.jpg (750x696, 62K)

Attached: 020304.png (454x520, 6K)

I feel the opposite way, I would take dumb but eventful shit happening over Yea Forums just being the same two "LE EPIC MEMES" day after day.

>boomers think they are sages now
preach it gramps

shame they never got around of making another quality single player experience (played L4D2 / Portal 1/2 / Half-Life marathon recently - so good)

Attached: 36375.jpg (800x857, 68K)

What's more cringy is that neogaf got butthurt and tried to do the same

Attached: 010394828.png (454x520, 6K)

You sound like a fucking zoomer. Give me this embarrassing shit thats actually OC than the thousands of low effort wojak and pepe memes. Fucking crescent fresh roody poos, I swear.

>What changed since then?
buy a game for $5, have it dropped onto your hard drive and ready to play in not even 5 minutes, your saves are backed up in the cloud, the game is automatically updated, and you can do all of this in your underwear or even naked

15 years ago you had to go to the store and buy the DVD, or order it online and wait a few days for it to arrive

20 years ago you had to update the game manually yourself, download the patch files off the website. (Better hope they're still in business or you're relying on archives and sketchy forum links)

30 years ago there was no autoplay and you were installing and running shit through fucking command line, that's the last time I'd say PC gaming was truly "hard"

the fact that playing PC games is literally no more difficult than playing console games now is fucking amazing

>Unnironically identifying as zoomer

Attached: 1458432341070.jpg (317x267, 22K)

Based. Fuck zoomers. Their crippling self awareness is their downfall.

Tip: zoomers didn't ruin Yea Forums, boomers that came from Reddit during the US election did.

>buying games on PC
Are you stupid?

This. Us zoomers from eBaumsworld will fix this site.

>doing things related to video games is cringey
Y I K E S

Attached: 1348115062224.jpg (387x420, 48K)

I always made that assumption.

Are you underage?

So you're stupid. Got it.

I knew Yea Forums would never be the same after I saw threads praising some furry on twitter for sticking it to the ess jay dubyas with facts and logic

It'll pass, user. It's just currently in vogue to think vidya is bad and everything about it is doom and gloom.

Attached: 1560919330921.png (738x499, 394K)

It allowed people like you to come here, so obviously it did

is that David Pakman on that Five Guys ad? why?

shouldn't notch be on the red side?

Bump

Seething

>moeshit
Kys

You have no right to talk about embarrassing because you made this thread.

Oh christ no. At least they've invented a meta for this one and help keep it to one word so its tremendously easy to filter. Whole fucking 40-page allcaps essays 50% words with "le" attached complaining about a website that to THIS fucking day I've never been on but know like the back of my fucking hand because Yea Forums cannot stop telling me all fucking about it.
This is still awful, low-effort and like watching someone slowly fill an aviary with carbon monoxide until all the parrots have a stroke but its better than that fucking saga.

Attached: 1564248723503.jpg (604x604, 133K)

Yep, this one's going into my "The Mods are Out To Lunch" Compilation

Fucking summer

Wait give me a quick rundown.
How did you actually do that?

Did some rich user pay for making the poster/shipping?

It was 2011, wasn't it?

Attached: maofl.png (454x520, 6K)

That image is from 5 years ago, which I think was before all the recent Notch Twitter stuff happened.

Its cheap

Attached: 1555038315587.jpg (1024x683, 267K)

If this thread isn't proof Yea Forums is dead forever, I don't know what is.

>wojakposter
Opinion discarded. Please put on a trip code so I can filter you.

XD someone stop this epic shitposter!!!

Cope

nuke this entire board

This thread is enough of a reason to leave this board jesus christ

Attached: 1534744332992.png (209x219, 18K)

Best thread on Yea Forums right now.

Yea Forums's greeting cards are bad luck
they killed iwata

Reeeeeeeeee
do you get the joke XDD

>This thread is enough of a reason to leave this board jesus christ

Attached: 0104848283.png (454x520, 6K)

Based

Attached: IMG_20190801_191301.jpg (454x519, 39K)

modern Yea Forums isn't really allowed to call anything embarrassing or cringe.

Attached: 100304929297747483929295.png (454x520, 6K)

fucking lmao

Attached: 134234235456.png (384x240, 18K)

Attached: IMG_20190801_194133.jpg (454x519, 39K)

Attached: 1930200192474727.png (454x520, 6K)

He's not just a billionaire, he's THE billionaire

Gaben invented Steam, Without him, online gaming simply wouldn't exist.

>Without him, online gaming simply wouldn't exist.
zoom zoom zoom.

Attached: zoomer.png (434x327, 32K)

kek i remember shit like this
fuck i miss fileplanet though
i downloaded so many mods and total conversions from there
i got this really cool duke nukem 3d total conversion that is still the best starship troopers game i ever played

Attached: IMG_20190801_200836.jpg (454x518, 45K)

Attached: 1738492910293938276.png (454x520, 6K)

>online gaming simply wouldn't exist
Holy fucking cringe

Attached: 01.png (454x520, 6K)

Attached: IMG_20190801_201239.jpg (454x518, 45K)

Attached: 19392039484726.png (454x520, 6K)