What's the maddest you've ever gotten at a video game?

What's the maddest you've ever gotten at a video game?

Attached: lookhere.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_zmAy8wV54Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I bought injustice 2. Fought the AI online in their randomly generated content arena. Spent like 3 hours trying to get this guy with quadruple HP down past his first health bar. Realize that this game is complete and utter horse shit that it was too late to refund and that I wanted to destroy something. Broke the disc in half.

>brought fallout 4 on release
>playing through really trying to enjoy the game but deep down i know its shit
>get up to mission where you have to build a teleporter
>i enjoy building so i got this
>it doesnt fucking work
>spend hours messing around with wires, building complicated machines to see if anything works
>look up multiple tutorials, nothing works
>in too deep, cant just quit
>4 hours pass, its 2am i have to be up early the next day
>google the mission
>"the mission is glitched reload your save"
>previous save is 6 hours ago
broke my headphones. fuck you todd.

Attached: 1544185340479.png (402x436, 37K)

I screamed and slammed my desk so hard it broke along with my hand. The scream gave granny a heart attack and the cat had a seizure cause it was right on my lap when I bolted up and slammed my desk.

That San Andreas mission where you have to steal cars and drive them into a moving car carrier truck under a time limit.
As I was driving the last car into the truck the power went out and I was so mad I cried in impotent rage.

Attached: 1564586367831.jpg (678x772, 55K)

Not half as mad as this guy gets, holy shit.

Attached: look here.png (760x697, 200K)

is this dude still alive?

game?

Any JRPG boss that spams extra turns until you die. Sometimes they act like they'll use all of their turns for buffs and debuffs but no, they fucking use the extra turns move again just to piss you off even more.

Attached: images - 2019-06-13T005911.497.jpg (512x288, 13K)

One time, I tutted super loud and muttered "Jeez!" under my breath because I was getting mag-looped on MGO2.

Attached: 1346334648157.jpg (251x231, 22K)

Rainbow Six Siege.

kill yourself pathetic nu/v/ person

bit my arm so hard it made a mark and bruise for a week, wore a sweater all the time. I've also punched a hole in the wall, and dented the wall by throwing controllers into it. the controllers surprisingly never broke or had issues
this is fortunately years ago and I've grown into becoming a very calm person

The game that makes me rage the most to this day is Locoroco
I'm talking nuclear mad.

>buzzwords

Attached: 1513830156703.png (339x368, 235K)

jack?

I don't remember the game, but one time I was so mad that I only realised I was biting my lips when bloods was calling in my shirt

Hearthstone. Literally kicked a hole in my cheap plastic junk bin from being so buttmad on that shit

When i was a kid, i could never beat this motherfucker. I tried for hours until i finally got sick of losing so i threw my controller and broke my tv.

Attached: 320px-KingBoomBoo.png (320x240, 119K)

Couldn't beat Ingo in OoT. Was in tears and kept calling the game "rat shit" over and over again.

Kids are stupid, man.

Played overwatch and slammed by keyboard so hard i had to buy a new one
Stopped playing that shit game right there

Playing KSP on the console because I'm a poorfag
>controls are either too sensitive or not sensitive enough, depends on the situation
>takes probably twice as long to do anything when compared to PC
>make craft to go to duna(mars), works like Apollo.
>landed about to comeback and dock with orbital craft
>lander for no reason just start spinning out of control
>look it up
>"oh yeah it's a glitch you gotta reboot the game"
>do it
>save file corrupted

Attached: 1557905998946.jpg (605x604, 40K)

LOOK

LOOK

I once turned the game off.

youtube.com/watch?v=_zmAy8wV54Q
He steals a beat

You know that they're all just acting for money, unlike you.

I had gotten to level 50 in Dragon Age inquisition and I was in a cave system. I can't remember the mission exactly, but my game crashed on me and ALL my saves had fucking corrupted. I got so mad that I took the disk out and broke it half and threw it in the garbage

Attached: AHHHH.jpg (220x229, 5K)

>sperging out because you fucking suck at a game
i really hope you get colon cancer and fucking die soon if you actually do this

Attached: 1564416474991.jpg (494x470, 82K)

I was speedrunning Dark Souls 3 beating my previous record by about 15 minutes at the point where my power went out. I was so fucking furious punched my desk which broke, so I got even more angry at myself for breaking my almost new desk, so I thought I'd punch the wall, which I forgot was concrete, sooo there we go, I just got a fracture in my right wrist.

At this point Im fucking fuming and I am calling my girlfriend whos at her parents house to tell her I need to go to the hospital, she laughs and tells me to tell the story again, then calls me dumb for punching the wall so I scream at the top of my lungs: "I NEVER LOVED YOU YOU DUMB WHORE" into my phone and hung up.

She called me back 10 minutes later and told me she had speaker on so her mom, dad, brother and her 2 nieces heard me say that. Then she dumped me and I became an alcoholic for 6 months.

thanks dark souls

*click click*
EEEEEEHHHHH
- Dragon Eye -

retard

>I really hope you get the most treatable cancer
What a nice guy

Mumbling curses and gripping the mouse a bit too hard when playing Darkest Dungeon.
Still love the game though.

Attached: friendly reminder.png (500x481, 257K)

Fuck now I'm mad and it didn't even happen to me