NSO Year 1

>30+ NES games
>Tetris 99
>Full game download for Captain Toad Treasure Tracker/Mario Tennis Aces
>Discount vouchers

For $20 (or less) that's honestly not bad at all. Hopefully next year they roll out the SNES and Game Boy games.

Attached: 1g79fXaI0VO6yVtIyMjIyOj35LJuRoZGRkZGRkZGRkZGRkZGZ2biJFGjaaRRv8LXIUbK5b0DUgAAAAASUVORK5CYII=.png (282x178, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tetris99.nintendo.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What?

OP is right on everything else, but the "free" games are one week trials for said games, only available in japan.

Nope it's a rip off it should be FREE

Europe/Australia got Tennis Aces.
Full game access for a week.

That's a bummer.

New offer for NSO users in Japan and EU. For a week they get the game for free and it's discounted in the eShop if you wanna buy it.

That is an EXTREMELY insincere thing to say, trying to make the service look better than it actually is.
Yes it's cheap, but it's also fucking useless.
the NES games are a joke and are terribly emulated, and the only thing this service does is gatekeep online functionality for games when it used to be free.

And Europe.

Kill yourself you fucking schlomo enabler.

>the NES games are a joke and are terribly emulated

What? They run perfectly.

Every online service should be free, no question. The only good thing about this one is that it's piss cheap.

also those vouchers cost $100 on top of that $20

Well yeah, but everyone has paid online now (except PC, and a lot of that is largely private servers). At less than two bucks a month for online + NES library + tetris 99, can you really complain? Also what did you mean by terribly emulated? The entire library runs fine, I've played through multiple titles already. They even got the purple sky in SMB right

You did make a family account with seven other friends so that you each pay less than $5 a year, didn't you Yea Forums? You do have friends, right?

Keep in mind this is all extra for the online subscription (which is less than two bucks a month). The vouchers are kind of a scam since walmart sells physical copies of switch stuff for $50 now, but I guess it's still useful if you want digital anyway (or if you want something day one, before any price drops)

>Well yeah, but everyone has paid online now (except PC, and a lot of that is largely private servers). At less than two bucks a month for online + NES library + tetris 99, can you really complain
Yes, I can, considering they were doing it for free just a year ago. I have never paid for online on consoles and I never will.

Oh, well still misleading considering OP implied both games were for all regions

>try out game for free for a limited time
>discounted on eShop, game data carries over
pretty self-explanatory

Where were Nintendo offering free NES games and Tetris 99 a year ago?

Where was all the complaining when Sony decided to follow Xbox's paid online model?

you basically preorder 2 games and people call it a good deal. like you said you can get physical copies for the same price anyway. maybe even cheaper

>I have never paid for online for consoles and never will
...So you never played online games aside from PC shit? Servers cost money and nintendo's online community isn't as small as it used to be back in the wii days. Smash, splatoon, mario kart, and all their other online is a huge part of the console. That said it's a lot better than xbox/playstation's $5 a month

Why don't you fucking READ?

PS3 had free online, Wii had free online, 3DS had free online. Fuck off zoomer.

Personally I only use vouchers on games I'd never resell anyway. Stuff like xenoblade I resell my copy later to recoup some of my money, but stuff like new horizons I'll likely never sell since it's something I'll keep coming back too. It's better to have digital too so I don't have to swap carts daily

Not him, but
>So you never played online games aside from PC shit
Then you go on rambling about wii games where the online was free. Are you okay?

>honestly not bad at all

Attached: 1556414516033.png (608x509, 62K)

Yeah and I don't see you bitching about ps4 my snoy friend. The wii didn't nearly have as many online games as the switch does. If you're so butthurt that you can't afford $2 a month then you're either a failed neet or an underage, pick your poison.

How's life after you dropped out of highschool?

Why don't you fucking READ idiot . Trying to deflect into a consolewar makes you look like a complete retard.

It's a good deal if you get more than two vouchers because that's $20 per set, not total. If you got one set, you get $20 off, which is the online fee refunded back to you. If you got 4 sets, that's a total of 80 bucks off, and considering you could have bought these with eShop cards, there were plenty of people getting them discounted from like Raise and Massdrop type of sites, making the discounts even bigger when there was a $50 card going for around $35. For anyone with some disposable income was very easy to turn a massive profit and get as many first party games as they wanted.

Look, you're the one getting mad over an optional service that costs less than $2 a month and gives you the stuff in the OP, not me lmao

You missed it?

+ NES games
Wow ROMS!!!

>>Tetris 99

Meh game that is only worth $5 at most

>>Full game download for Captain Toad Treasure Tracker/Mario Tennis Aces

Misleading, not available for every region and only for a week

>>Discount vouchers

You have to buy other games for this

>For $20 (or less) that's honestly not bad at all. Hopefully next year they roll out the SNES and Game Boy games.

I can emulate every SNES and Gameboy game whenever I want

Attached: tails-digesting.jpg (690x895, 551K)

It would feel less shitty if cloud saves weren't locked behind it.
Otherwise it's pretty redundant for anyone who doesn't play online or cares about NES.

I'm mad about your utter fucking retardation.

Not him, but you're the one getting defensive about it, calling PC shit on one post and trying to make him look like a console warrior by shifting to Sony in the next post.
I own a PC and a Switch, and paid for the online service, but can acknowledge how nintendo was very vocal about paid services and DLC back then, they deserve the shit they get for the service, ehich is nowhere near perfect.

You're the biggest faggot there is and the reason why onions nintendo wojak exist.

Were they offering a game of Splatoon that didn't have rapid fire shots exploding from corpses seconds after death a year ago? They still aren't.

Could you two (or more likely one) possible seethe any harder? Imagine getting this mad over videogames

You can switch your region, play the trial and switch back if you have a nintendo online sub.

>have to jump through hoops for a week-long demo
Only Nintendo.

It’s okay when nintendo does it

Kek, nobody is sheeting fag, I can't imagine being mad about it when I already stated I paid for the service.

Now, imagine being so sad you get dopamine rushes by pretending to impact the life of user by making retarded remarks about videogames and parroting Yea Forumsirgin buzzwords

I have no friends or family

>I'm not mad! But here, I'll write another reply on why I'm not mad!
Bro, you care more about this than I do at this point lol

The online is so shit and barebones that it's not worth even $5.

They’re not demos, it’s the full game.

Nintendo already has demos on the eshop

How active is the online on the Switch version of Puyo Puyo Tetris?

>They’re not demos, it’s the full game.
For a week.

>no u
Here's another one for the road.
Whatever keeps you for spiraling into depression for being a retard

It's pretty active, I can match in a full room in 5 seconds, even in the middle of the night

I did make one, but it's divided between me, one of my brothers and a friend, and then we have: my other brother, my sister, my friend's brother and his dad on it. still not worth it, but I play some games online, so fuck you Nintendo

>30 NES games
Is this supposed to be impressive?
It's wayyy worse than Virtual Console, and that was already a rip-off

Cool thanks user, was going to buy it, just wanted to make sure it wasn't dead.

Stay mad, friend :^)

Nah, since it's free with the service literally everyone has it so it's always active

>30+ NES games
None of which have instruction manuals included.

It gets worse when you realize how many of them are black box launch titles.

>free with the service
What the fuck are you talking about user?

Attached: 1560502209177.png (959x720, 447K)

I know you're not him but tetris99.nintendo.com

user, Tetris 99 and Puyo Puyo Tetris are different games.

Oh whoops, thought he was likening it to tetris

Which of the NES games are worth playing? Played Metroid, The Legend of Zelda, Ghosts'n Goblins, and Gradius and thought they were all shit.

However I enjoyed
>River City Ransom
>Excite Bike
>Super Mario Bros 3
>Dr. Mario
>Ninja Gaiden
>Kid Icarus

t. Never had a NES

Blaster Master is good. The other Mario games you haven't played are good. Twin Bee is great though you might not enjoy it if you didn't like Gradius. I don't remember what else is on there.

what

What an incredibly bullshit OP.

I'm gonna speedrun the shit out of it

I don't want any of that I want to play animal crossing online for free.