Who else here still enjoys video games and isn't jaded, bitter and hate almost every new release?

Who else here still enjoys video games and isn't jaded, bitter and hate almost every new release?

I can honestly say that I find enjoyment in most games, even games that many on Yea Forums likes to shit on like AC, CoD, WoW and such.

I'm not better than anyone for liking them, but I certainly am having more fun with a wider range of enjoyment.

Attached: 4d5eb541-0dde-48b9-892d-29f8ef44160a.jpg (1180x842, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/tomoko/
youtube.com/watch?v=b0vpzpjKVsw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

oh me,me!

I honestly play whatever I'm in the mood for at the time. Sometimes it's shit like cod, sometimes it's some boomer core shit. I went from Black ops 4 to stalker today. I never understand why this board is so black and white with it's choices in games.

Just means youre underage. We all played those game but like 15 years ago. They were fun at that time but playing the same shit for so many years gets boring so we rather play something different.

I'm 30, and have played every CoD since CoD1. Only one I didn't enjoy was CoD3.

Sounds like autism because they’re literally the same game.

I had fun with GTA V, even though it's a flawed game.
To Yea Forums anything less than perfect is unredeemable garbage and not worth playing (except for actually garbage games like Deadly Premonition)

It's like fast food, comfort games. You know what you are gonna get and it does its thing alright, even if there are better alternatives out there I'd you really want to dig deep.

yeah i'm wrapping up gta4 with tbogt, and while the game definitely has its problems and i doubt i'll go back to it, it is fun and i want to play more with gtav

But all fast food are trash. I thought you’re over 12yo.

Agreed. I had fun with Bound by Flame, an ARPG that is reeeeeally flawed and no more than a 5 or weak 6 out of 10.

Its objectively a mediocre game borderline bad, but I still had fun with it.

and fast food is disgusting. I go to mcdonalds like 2 times a year just because oh well everyone does this I guess I could go today and then what the fuck why didnt I just make my own fries and buns also fuck drinking all that sugar

steamcommunity.com/id/tomoko/
>tfw no un-jaded bf to watch play games

Attached: img_056.png (320x327, 66K)

And that's fine, that's your choice. Doesn't make you any smarter or Superior to anyone is the point this board doesn't get. Hell, I eat at McDonald's probably 3 times a month and I'm in the best shape of my life, it's not that serious for me.

Bruh, 5 of McDonald's cheeseburgers are amazing after a night out drinking. Best drunk food available.

okay I give you that one. The 1e cheeseburgers are the best item on their menu.

Attached: 1544936891032.jpg (960x470, 355K)

Video games used to be made by people who loved video games and made them for the players. They never made much money doing it.

Now video games are made by people who hate video games but want a large amounts of money for making them, that hate the people who play their games and they are almost all forced propoganda.

It makes me mad.

Attached: mad.jpg (874x601, 114K)

It's gonna be hilarious when we have a civil war cause the left are fucking with video games and movies.

That would be kebab.

Personally, I can’t wait for the day when the majority gets fed up with the cultural marxism and decides to act. The left is getting too confident, they don’t even realize how close they are to dooming themselves by their brashness.

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant

Attached: t-mcdonalds-McChicken.jpg (300x300, 27K)

This. Games used to be about fun, but now? Now they tell you that unless you want to feel sorry about being a white man and kneel down before tranny to suck their dick, you are a nazi that should be killed off. You can’t play a modern game without getting spit in the face by the SJWs, it’s disgusting.

lol you're retarded

I too have very much fun with games line Kill All White Men 2 and Tranny Dick Sucking Simulator, my fellow LBGTBQLLB sister. Modern gaming is awesome!

youtube.com/watch?v=b0vpzpjKVsw

Kill yourself, tranny.

i have fun playing watch dogs and will buy the next one for sure

I don’t know how shitty taste one must have to enjoy all the shit made today, when games aren’t anymore made by people who like games, but leftists who believe that fun and even profits are secondary to the objective of pushing their agenda. The left has already destroyed movies and comics, and they won’t stop until vidya also becomes equally cucked.

There’s nothing to be proud about if you like eating shit. The fact is that every single game made on or after 2007 has been objectively 100% pure shit made for casual shit-eaters who don’t know any better.

Vidya is dead.

Just don't follow the industry and ignore new releases. Plenty of good older games to play.

You have to be a blind idiot if you don’t see that there’s a new civil war coming, whether we like it or not. And it’s obvious that the soya latte sipping libcucks aren’t going to win it.

This. Categorically ignoring every game made after 2005 is the best way to enjoy vidya, everything made after that is shit either way.

When the people making the games are blue haired feminists and beard stroking hipsters, and the ones buying it are normal dudes you know a market crash is coming.

The disconnect between these two groups is massive and it's getting worse and worse, Bioware and Blizzard are prime examples.

Kill yourself, retard.

YASSSS I LOVE MODERN VIDYA BECAUSE I GET TO KILL WHITE MEN!!!! YASSSS SLAY QUEEN!

Kek, I love how this thread got increasingly more bitter the moment Americans start waking up

Attached: 1559426521271.jpg (800x1000, 241K)

At least it is easy to take solace in the knowledge that all those faggots will end up paying for their degeneracy very soon.

I TOO LOVE SUCKING BLACK TRANNY DICK BECAUSE THAT IS THE BEST WAY TO ATONE BEING A WHITE MAN!

The left is getting more brash day by day, now they are openly cherishing the idea of bringing white race extinct. How long do you think that it will take for the people in middle to join the other side, for it is their only way to survive the genocidal ideas of the left?

>Brings up niggers for absolutely no reason.

Real America hours now

Attached: 1559449195995.png (759x543, 448K)

No it isn’t. No one is gonna get off their ass and do FUCKING ANYTHING outside of Twitter beef and passive aggressive memes.

i love gook food.
On an unrelated note, has anyone seen my cat? Shes been missing for a few days now, i am really worried

>now they are openly cherishing the idea of bringing white race extinct.
don't jump at the shadows of retarded liberal twitter provocateurs

>Video games used to be made by people who loved video games and made them for the players.
There have always been shitty cash grab games and greed in the business. Read about the causes of the 1983 video game crash, a lot of it was just due to greed and that was almost 40 years ago.

Most new games are garbage because they're made to appeal to as many people as possible, which means no depth or anything of importance that would resonate with specific people. There are still a ton of good games that people haven't played, even if they're older, and if you want to fix that issue then you should want piracy to be legalized. I'm still playing multiplayer games from 10+ years ago that haven't jumped onto the propaganda bandwagon, and when SJWs actually start crying how the game is racist and spamming the forums they end up getting banned.

You should just put more effort into finding the actually good games that still exist instead of relying on what's forcefed to you by the mainstream. That's true of almost anything.

So are you guys afraid of them or not afraid of them?

Are they ineffective manchildren or are they purveyors of genocide?

Based Americans ruining yet another thread with stale civil war fantasies, thank you.

Next video game crash when? I hope that it leaves many modern game devs jobless and moneyless, they deserve to suffer.

It's like the age old question; Are the spics taking our jobs or are they lazy bumfuck assholes?
WE JUST DON'T KNOW.

>microtransactions
>cut content sold as DLC
>movie games
>censorship
>SJW propaganda
If you seriously think that there’s nothing wrong with the industry, kill yourself.

You sound like a huge faggot.

And you sound like an underaged zoomer faggot.

>muh zoomers
I enjoy games from back then and I still enjoy games from 2005 and beyond. It’s just a matter of what games to look out for.

Attached: demifiend fedora.jpg (960x540, 69K)

cod single players are still fun. ww2 was kino. hopefully modern warfare can reach the quality of old games.

I don't enjoy most games, but I don't hate most of them either. I'm a little too old waste time on mediocrity these days, but also too old to find thrill in being jaded and constantly bitching.

Plenty of good is going on in the gaming industry these days. Prey, Dishonored, Nu-Doom, The Witcher, Kingdom Come, Alien Isolation, Anno 1800, EDF 5 from bigger releases, Dusk, Factorio, Rimworld, Pathologic, Into The Breach, Amid Evil, Cuphead, Return of Obra Dinn or Rain World all come to mind just in the last couple of years.

Sure, there is a lot of mediocrity on display in AAA gaming, there are annoying habits like lootboxes and obnoxious meddling of political bullshit, but we also have seen massive renessaince of near dead genres, huge diversification of genres again, tons of interesting small games and some degree of risk-taking even from bigger studios...

Things are fine. Not as good as in the golden era, but a LOT better than they were in 2007-2013.
The most obnoxious thing about the industry are frankly you people. The generation of kids that genuinely think being bitchy and jaded is some kind of merrit. It's just tiresome and incredibly immature.

I'd say a fair amount of us still enjoy games. It's just that people don't come to Yea Forums for game discussion anymore. Just shitposting.

What there is to discuss, when every single game produced on or after 2007 has been objectively 100% pure shit made for casual shit-eaters who don’t know any better?