Post mediocre games you liked

post mediocre games you liked

Attached: Devastation.jpg (800x600, 327K)

GTA V

postal 3

Holy shit I think I remember playing this a long time ago, did it have a decently active multiplayer scene? You had a money or loadout point system and got different guns, tools, and traps and shit.

>after 1 hour of okayish levels it turns into offline multiplayer maps against AI
Damn shame, I loved the weapons in this game but the campaign is just irredeemable garabge.

Searching the nude photos was fun as fuck

Attached: 9DCCEB46-44A1-41EE-AE9F-FC2297C03FBB.jpg (978x549, 264K)

god-tier atmosphere, setting and characters
the controls are abhorrently clunky, the combat sucks and the difficulty goes from hard to piss easy in a few hours

Attached: gothic.jpg (555x630, 64K)

timeshift was pretty fun
>tfw endlessly bullying one guy, sometimes a couple
>can just go back in time if i accidentally kill him so i can bully him some more

Attached: 1528870418261.jpg (820x1206, 233K)

Attached: [smash glass].webm (674x380, 2.9M)

Had a good time with it despite how jank it was

Attached: TiC-SinkingCityTitleKeyart.jpg (1536x1536, 318K)

ReCore.
But it's hard to call it mediocre as it's more "very high highs, very low lows" kind of thing.
It has godlike gameplay with great mixture of action and platforming.
But it has horrible crafting, grinding, open world and technical aspects. I loved it to death despite considering it as 6/10 game.

Mortal Kombat Mythologies Sub Zero was a fun game and I'm not sure why everyone shits on it so hard

Flawed gem != mediocre

If it has high highs and low lows that still balances out to a mediocre game. Don't you know how averages work?

One of my favorite horror games of all time.
If it had a little more polish it could have been one of the greatest.

Attached: 5_1.jpg (1024x768, 86K)

Dunno, there's a reason why nobody outside of Germany and Eastern Europe knows about this game. It has extremely strong redeeming qualities, but the gameplay itself is extremely unpolished, and sometimes even feels like nobody tested it before release. I love Gothic to death, but when I try to be objective and look at is as a whole, mediocre seems to be the most fitting description.

Never played the full game, but actually enjoyed it when I was allowed to play it while visting my Aunt. (She was the one who actuall got me into shooters back in the day with Unreal Tournament)

Yeah. That's why I posted it in this thread.
It's not mediocre for the whole way. When you actually enter the dungeon you have a blast. When you go back to barren wasteland collectathon with poorly implemented robot swapping and those hugeass loading times - it's horrible.
It's more of a flawed gem than just merely a mediocre game.

Mad Max

>reason why nobody outside of Germany and Eastern Europe knows about this game
Probably because it wasn't released outside?

That's where it actually gets good, shame the friendly AI is so shit that it makes it feel like 1v10

Medal of Honor 2010 for the sole purpose of being the best player at it. I would always end at the top of the scoreboard every round as rifleman. I don't know how I did it. Being really good at a shitty game makes it fun for me.

did you fuck her?