I genuinely do not understand why this is so successful

I genuinely do not understand why this is so successful.

Attached: u_10163022.jpg (1000x887, 55K)

It's got enough indie games and variety to keep a wide audience entertained

It has a lot of really good games + the better version of a game people are too retarded to tell is terrible

A generation of unmarried, socially dysfunctional men with lots of disposable income who were raised to believe that being the same person you were at 12 at the age of 33 is acceptable.

That's everyone on this board though.

>durr, why people like thing me no like? it no make sense. why everyone no have same opinion as me?

>still seething about BotW

FEET FETISH GAMES ON THE GO BABYYYYYYY

>hand held masquerading as a next gen system

What more do you need?
The PSP/Vita and all that didn't sell well because they marketed themselves as portable systems, which people always understood to be secondary and inferior.

The Switch, being the mainline console while actually just being a portable system, successfully marketed itself as a next gen system that has all the conveniences of being portable as well.

Why wouldn't I be still seething that one of the worst games nintendo have ever made is somehow held up as a fucking masterpiece

You have no idea what the fuck you're talking about

2.13M

>B-BotW is garbage
Lmao what a fucking brainlet

Attached: unknown.png (497x306, 129K)

that's spot on actually
I got it for mario maker and splat2n but I really only play stardew and necrodancer

Nintendo games would be better on other platforms.

Attached: puffpuffclouds.png (1916x1077, 2.65M)

Closest to current gen in terms of power and strongest portable ever created, with a TV out option and multiple Nintendo titles, and a full controller and big console games on it - and you don't understand? No portable before it had all of these qualities.

>I genuinely do not understand why this is so successful.

Another tween is BAFFLED by the Switch's success. Every day must be a nightmare for you.

Attached: 1496094844622.jpg (480x251, 32K)

360/PS3 ports in bed.

>shitch
>successful.

Attached: kek.jpg (800x450, 43K)

this

Stay seething with your censored anime tiddy games, Snoyfag.