Batman: Beyond Arkham WHEN?

Batman: Beyond Arkham WHEN?

Attached: Batman-Beyond.jpg (1200x722, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=sMXjtvMAFlI
youtu.be/nM06J9XwY8Y
youtu.be/_5P0bm0PMPQ
youtu.be/8lKH2BpJ_JY?t=01m50s
youtube.com/watch?v=MduM0SCXlqM
youtu.be/WDMTRaTPFZ0
youtube.com/watch?v=K2p02DfyzCE
youtube.com/watch?v=aNZ0n-OGMDg
youtube.com/watch?v=PETk8eBbfN0
blu-ray.com/movies/Batman-Beyond-Return-of-the-Joker-Blu-ray/20237/#Overview
youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4
youtube.com/watch?v=W_EcQodt3jA
youtube.com/watch?v=jme-jr3kYVU
youtube.com/watch?v=4Jj37XR1yFw
youtube.com/watch?v=GTBgZybSLGg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

after PS5, so probably around 2021

was there a more kino intro?
youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=sMXjtvMAFlI

Attached: batman schway.jpg (640x480, 80K)

When will Cass get to be in a Bat game?

Attached: Batgirl00.jpg (980x653, 131K)

why doesn't she have a mouth

Never

Attached: Mr. Freeze.webm (640x480, 1.88M)

its reserved for bbc

Big bat cock?

batman beyond is getting a blu-ray release and they makers have already said if it sells well enough, they might make a new season. i'd also wager we could always maybe get a game or something else if we could make that happen.

GET BACK IN THE KITCHEN

Girls with masks are kinda arousing, not gonna lie.

Because this happened.

Attached: 540654056.jpg (1200x1865, 367K)

Shut up nigger i’m tired of batman, we need a flash game

It's not even gonna be Terry, it's just gonna be some forced way to get Bruce to be in the game again because you can't ever be creative with the rights to these things, for some reason.

I would rather have a Blue Beetle game.

Attached: 1309028458694.jpg (500x327, 55K)

I would play it for the predator sections alone.
Also overhauled combat and new high-tech gadgets.

>blu-ray
inb4 they fuck it up
How good/bad is the TAS blu-ray?

Attached: airplane.png (1440x1080, 1.26M)

>spic game
that’s actually a good idea, i liked him in young justice season 2

Attached: Poison Ivy court.png (1440x1080, 1.55M)

Attached: Joker laugh.png (1440x1080, 1.31M)

If the design is anything close to this mess I'm out

Attached: arkshit.jpg (1920x1080, 401K)

Batman Beyond Cock?

anybody get that bluray yet?

there was much better looking costume in the city

Attached: file.png (637x583, 193K)

2021 easily
Expect those ps5 leaks to feature some console exclusive skins

Forgot to follow up with that pic, thanks.
Honestly if they just did some very minor tweaks to the City suit, it would be perfect for a Arkham Beyond game

Attached: beyond.jpg (1080x1080, 79K)

>Batman becomes the main character for a Final Fantasy game

Those lazy fucks should just make a new season on DC universe. It's not like there's anything else worth watching on it besides Young Justice and Doom Patrol.

schway

Tetsuya Nomura (character designer for FF and KH) actually did a Batman design once for a figurine — it turned out to be a clusterfuck.

Attached: 100_authentic_play_arts_kai_tetsuya_nomura_batman_1554018327_e69d8625.jpg (1000x1000, 126K)

I fucking hate arkham city

Damn, comic books are dumb

>attacks thug
>gets pepper sprayed
How is that dumb?

Absolutely shit, overdesigned, stale and generic. How can anyone ruin fucking BATMAN?

Why?

Nomura is a talentless hack.

>could still hear her scream from the soundless webm
That episode is so fucking good

Who fucking broke Leifeld out of retirement home?

How do we fix the Arkham games' combat system?

I'd be ok with this design if they changed his jawline and physique.
Less muscle definition or a darker shader.
Also get rid of his lips, that looks dumb

It's not ideal, but a little bit closer to what I would want in the suit.

Attached: little closer.jpg (1274x1166, 278K)

50% white, 50% asian, 100% blacked.

His face looks so weird

gotta say knight isn't as bad as I remember

Attached: 20190731133430_1.jpg (2560x1440, 672K)

Knight is actually really good. It takes the sandbox approach to its full potential. I honestly don't get people that pick City as the best, that game had neither the concise elegance and atmosphere of Asylum, nor the full blown fun and variability of Knight, it's just stuck there in-between trying to do both sides poorly.

I dont give a shit that looks fucking cool

Hopefully soon

Why does it look like an edgy mecha?

You don't, it's great

I'd say it's the worst combat system ever implemented into an action game, but we have Sekiro now.

Batman feels too strong in Knight. He's like a musou protag. Especially with the "here is 5 free kills now sit back and enjoy" button during the predator encounters. And his tendency to fly 30 meters across the room to punch someone seems more pronounced than ever

>already said if it sells well enough, they might make a new season.
ok shit; i'll buy 10

also I need sauce on that. maybe I'm just getting happy about some faggot lying on a Peruvian tea kettle board

Sounds like somebody sucks at free flow combos and assassinations

Isn't that the point of superheroes on the whole? Plus with all the types of enemeis in Knight with immunities to pure attacks, I'd say he's least powerful in that part. When you're doing stuff like challenges or Azrail missions you get fights that are absolute shitfuck.

play on hard without counter markers
you really stop feeling strong

No, that's the point. It's so easy it bores me to death.

I'm pretty sure you can only turn off the attack markers in Asylum. In City and Knight even on hard they're still present.

>A new season
With modern writers? And after that stupid clone shit? No, no thank you. Leave it in the past, where it can stay good. They'll just ruin it.

you can disable them in all 4
and they are off by default in NG+

You can only turn off the spider-senses on NG+. One of the biggest mistakes Rocksteady made imo. Should have been an option to disable them by default.

pretty sure it's in gameplay options near difficulty setting, I played with them yesterday, finally got all trophies(the real game, wish more games made as much effort for collectibles) and remember having an option

>play on hard without counter markers
The only difference is that you rely on gadgets way more heavily than you would do otherwise. Plus fighting guys with swords and knives becomes a pain in the ass, there is really no way to tell if it's going to be a normally counterable knife attack or one of the special need-the-combo attacks without the hit marker telling you.

I liked this as sort of a "prototype" version of the Beyond suit. Something I could imagine present day Batman wearing as a test for the real thing.

But if you're going to make a real Arkham Beyond set in the future, it need to look more like Looks like Azreal and Batman had a really edgy baby.

youtu.be/nM06J9XwY8Y

Post villains you want and post moveset for Terry

>there is really no way to tell if it's going to be a normally counterable knife attack or one of the special need-the-combo attacks without the hit marker telling you.
there is, it's a knife attack when other stop attacking you and animation is different
I played these games too many times, never used gadgets always fists
still, the hardest thing for me was deathstroke in origins without markers I think
so you have a point, shadow of war on brutal is harder than batman games try that

Men In Black had a way better intro, probably because it was actually animated and wasn't just a bunch of panning CGs and words

considering the final video batman modified scarecrow toxin or something
we may seriously not get any more batman games

To be fair to Nomura, when someone asks you for a "Batman designed by Tetsuya Nomura", they're not asking for something grounded. He probably felt obligated to play up his gimmick.

One problem with making an Arkham Beyond game is that Terry's civilian identity is a much much more important to him than Bruce's. If you can't make Terry interesting, you might as well just make another game starring Bruce.

This is also a problem people never think about when making a Superman game. They always talk about how the big problem is that Superman is too powerful, without realizing you also need to think of a way to make Clark Kent interesting too.

There's a lot to like about Knight, it's just lacking in some areas, and a lot of the plot resolutions are underwhelming. It's also a major step backwards from City in terms of boss fights. That's not to say that City had perfect bosses, but it was a solid improvement from Asylum.
The core gameplay and presentation is easily the strongest in the series.

Stealth is fantastic and about as fun as it'll ever be.
The Batmobile tank combat is surprisingly the highlight of the game for me, adored it.
Actually driving the Batmobile is a fucking floaty imprecise nightmare and is no fun at all.
Combat honestly seems a bit worse than City and Origins.
Story is an insane mixed bag. There's a lot I like but Arkham Knight/Red Hood himself is fucking awful and a waste. The most interesting aspect of the story was the civilians infected with Joker's madness and they should have ran with that.

Try newgrounds.com

>never used gadgets always fists
Why would you not use gadgets? It's the most efficient way to "feel" like Batman when playing the game.

I like combat and how it feels, gadgets only as last resort.

Attached: Curaré.webm (640x480, 1.47M)

Attached: Curaré2.webm (640x480, 1.89M)

Attached: Curaré3.webm (640x480, 1.56M)

Knight combat is the pinnacle of the formula. The side missions where you sneak up on militia camps and take them all out using any combination of gadgets, prepwork, and fistfighting is the peak of the series. This is doubly true because the game open up side missions with goons that require gadgets to take out far in advance of when it expects you to get them, which forces you to get very creative and makes the game hard. For example there is that one firefighter by GCPD who is guarded by 2 thugs with guns, 2 thugs with stun batons, 2 thugs with riot shields and 3 thugs with knives that opens up before you even get the disruptor. The game opens up militia checkpoints that have multiple body armor goons + multiple stun sticks + multiple shields prior to you getting upgrades necessary to efficiently kill them all. Or the militia checkpoints of armed men that have shitloads of sentry turrets or tanks with them which makes you look for a way to get the car in or get extremely creative otherwise. There are firefighters who are guarded by like 6+ men with guns prior to when you can reasonably be expected to have an upgraded jammer. Forcing the player to tactically analyze the situation and put in the prepwork to dealing with the enemies is the pinnacle of Batman.

Attached: Curaré4.webm (640x480, 1.69M)

As much as it hurts to say it, I don't want a new season anymore, not in today's world.

>0:40
youtu.be/_5P0bm0PMPQ

Attached: 1564549500223.jpg (311x362, 30K)

>muh work in progress beyond suit
Fuck off, just give me the actual suit, that's the one i want, not generic tacticool shit.

Attached: Inque kiss.webm (640x480, 279K)

Perfect, this is what I want.
Injustice BB version was terrible as well with the dumb tech engravings shit, when the show makes it very clear it's inside and red.

>so much murder
>that one cop getting split in half
>that other cop falling to his death
Fucking based kids cartoon show

Attached: 1561495552761.png (293x364, 59K)

Could be worse.

Attached: Resident Evil boss.webm (640x480, 2.75M)

>red barron is in gotham

0/10
not enough belts

>wanting another fucking arkham shit game
No thanks

You know they'd ruin it and make it another "le joker is le main villain" story.

Clark Kent is a less cynical Phoenix Wright, or he's Apollo Justice if you prefer that. Give him a character to bounce off of, like Lois or Bruce, and he works just fine.

So just a copy paste of return of the joker?

That looks like spray paint, my dude.

Pretty much.

To be honest, I felt like Return of the Joker was a compelling "Bruce's final battle with the Joker" story, but Joker coming back in the future didn't feel nearly as satisfying. It was nice seeing Terry come into his own as Batman, though.

I remember this shit, fucking disturbing.
Also remember thinking to my self as a kid, why would any want to ruin their body with modifications like that?
That shit was straight up Akira/resident evil, like that one depressing Clay face episode with the little girl.

Another creppy episode was the earthmover guy and his horrifying face and backstory

>No sexy slime gf

There an episode where a dude with phasing powers gets locked in ghost mode. Dude falls through the floor and is presumably stuck in the earths core or fell through the world and into space.

Attached: 1555204703899.gif (660x440, 2.78M)

That one was actually good, because it highlighted how different was Terry's approach. He made Joker panic by laughing at him.

Listening to the DVD commentary is amazing.

"Oh yeah here's another place where we broke broadcasting guidelines, not supposed to have realistic guns pointing at the camera in a kid's show."
"That was used in the TV spot!"

>the leglock

Attached: 1561633030383.jpg (800x600, 36K)

Fuck, fuck, fuck, just thinking about it is giving me anxiety

Attached: 1560493957952.jpg (1024x758, 91K)

Return of the Joker was based, it gave the iconic TAS Joker the most disturbing and kino possible death scene and also showed Terry coming into his own.

they already did that in Knight, but instead of a chip it's just gas

Hopefully never. Use the real Batman, not this shitty twink kid.

Terry was chad as fuck, he had both a hot Asian and hot blonde lusting after him, and unlike Bruce he actually had balls and straight up murdered the guy that killed his father

>2019
>Still complaining that Batman Beyond is just "Batman in Highschool"
I know I'm falling for bait, or at least I hope I am, but sometimes you can't help but bite

Even if they get Timm back, modern Timm hasn't made anything good since Gods and Monsters

I was never a huge Batman fan. Liked BTAS as a kid growing up but was always a Superman fan. Mainly because I liked the action of punching and fighting aliens. But when this show came out I Terry became my new favorite hero. Makes sense since he is essentially Spider-Man meets Batman.

I recently rewatched the series and it still holds up amazingly. I would in a heartbeat buy a Batman Beyond game. But only based on the show. I couldn't get into the comic version they recently created.

he didn't murder anyone
they accidentally killed themselves and Terry just didn't give enough of a shit to save them

Reminder that she canonically looks like a corpse

Beyond is literally the only choice they have left to use for making a batman game

That's not how gravity works.

He did give a fuck and tried to save them
He just sucks at doing that

Always liked Terry's suit more than Bruce's. Perhaps it's the cape abscence.

>oh my god look at that PG13 "violence", isn't that just epic? MOM'S GONNA FREAK

Attached: 1530527656366.jpg (1280x720, 207K)

Attached: MV5BNmU5MGU5YzktOGVkZC00NjFkLWFiOTgtZjVlNmE0ZjViMDU0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjc0OTU4NzU@._V1_.jpg (1366x768, 47K)

I mentioned that here, user:

The fights are pretty brutal in batman beyond desu
youtu.be/8lKH2BpJ_JY?t=01m50s

Just have her leave the mask on.

>No sexy slime gf
It didn't really work out of the last guy that was into her.

>flying over Neo-Gotham City in your way to a mission
>quick detour to stop Mad Stan's shenanigans

youtube.com/watch?v=MduM0SCXlqM

I'd play it

Attached: 2VQDiwG.jpg (326x281, 14K)

this one episode made me fear going deaf and always get anxious whenever I hear a short ringing inside my ears

Shriek is literally the entire reason I want a Beyond Arkham game. The boss battle would be amazing, sound would be turning off. Maybe they'd even do a thing where the sound would be coming from the wrong direction because he's controlling it.

No as in nobody knows what will happen to him. His belt made him intangible, but it was a prototype and the creators were long dead. He just slips through the ground screaming begging for someone to help him, and nobody can touch him.

So I keep hearing the main DC Universe has never done Terry justice
Are you serious?
Its been 20 years since his debut and NO ONE has done the character justice in the comics?

Why would they when they already got Harley Quinn to fill in the qouta of ex cartoon characters

Just like Static Shock, the character has had nothing but either subpar or mediocre comics despite starring in a kino TV series.

Hey screw you, Milestone Static is great

>comics Terry
I remember reading some shit with comatose Bruce and Terry's brother being Robin. Is that the current comics?

That was Tim as Beyond IIRC
Terry's Batman Beyond again

I really didn't care for Rebirth Of The Cool

>done Terry justice
He's not big enough to get a gender or race swap, he will never be mentioned again

In Batman Beyond #37, the Tomorrow Knight has vanished following his battle against False Face and the Splitt. With Terry McGinnis MIA and Neo-Gotham without a Batman to protect it, the city is ripe for the picking as far as "one of the deadliest villains [the city] has every known" is concerned.

Attached: BM-BEY-37-CVR-COL.jpg (963x1486, 111K)

>That one episode where Barbra is tricked into thinking terry is a murderer

He's not even in the comics.
They did a Batman beyond comic. You know who they made Batman?
Damien.

there are a lot of people you could argue Terry killed. All were criminals but still.
You've got this , he kills Mister Fixx in the premiere, and probably the most brutal of all was the guy selling those Venom skin patches who gets a massive overdose and his heart explodes.

Costume reminds me of Grendel

>ginger

Not many but B:TAS had a better one

Does Bruce even make a big deal over the no kill rule at that point? He seems beyond caring

I thought that the story was he made Damien Batman at first, but her went crazy, and then refused to let anyone else be Batman until Terry came along, and that explained why there was no Batman for so long despite all the Robins and Batgirls Bruce has around.

youtu.be/WDMTRaTPFZ0 based

Why is Barbara such a hypocrite cunt in that series?
>Knows the system doesn't work
>Knows her city is a shit hole
>Just leaves Bruce to molder
>Gets mad at Terry for trying to fix shit exactly how she did as a kid

>Capcom announcing Marvel vs DC at EVO
>Still makes some begging thread for DC shit only
come the fuck on

youtube.com/watch?v=K2p02DfyzCE

>Believing leak shit

He just doesn't care anymore
youtube.com/watch?v=aNZ0n-OGMDg
youtube.com/watch?v=PETk8eBbfN0

He is still against killing people outright.
But if they die due to some other consequences or if its the criminal or innocents, he has little problem with it.

In the two part opening episode Bruce lets terry do whatever to the people who killed his parents.

He most likely stopped giving a shit, even in the new batman adventures it seemed like batman was getting closer and closer to breaking his "no kill" rule considering some of the shit he did in the new batman adventures

What's really sad is Arkham Knight is full of really awesome costumes, but for every character OTHER than Batman.

Nobody tell him kek

because she had to babysit a mindfucked Robin, broke up with Nightwing and had a miscarriage after Bruce told her to go fuck herself

>the BB and DD from Return of the Joker

Attached: 1560996441954.jpg (1080x1312, 110K)

Nobody told her to fuck Bruce behind Dicks back
Play thot games, get thot prizes

>falling through the earth to your death
Jesus Christ

>Bruce lets terry do whatever to the people who killed his parents
what else he was going to do? lock the suit and let Terry get killed by those thugs?

>To your death
That's the thing, not even sure he died. He could be still alive, falling through limbo forever

couldn't he still have died through starvation? he was invisible and untouchable but his organs must've still been there

Must the what sort of quantum state he's in isn't understood. Nothing about it is understood. The creator is dead and he's falling, falling forever with the only prototype

Wouldn't he just get stuck at the center of the Earth?

Dunno. No one knows. That's what makes it a horrific ending

>marvel is making cinematic avengers game
>last dc game was arkham knight 4 years ago

Attached: 143120641108.jpg (648x484, 131K)

Imagine being this retarded

Attached: 1562519084663.jpg (224x227, 30K)

Why does DC hate Terry?

he's not Bruce

>Red head
Better hope we don't get a live action adaptation.

>One of the few instances where fans welcomed a replacement Batman with open arms
>Nothing is fucking done with him ever

You faggots should return back to whatever cave you dwell in. I can smell your bad hygiene

>get your baby batter replaced by that of an old famous rich guy
damn waller, this is like 4d cuckoldry

Attached: Warren_McGinnis_DCAU_001.jpg (360x450, 14K)

This.

Attached: Ed02.jpg (720x480, 32K)

God you’re ugly.

my nigga

For a black girl she has no ass.

>have your wife's son be a child of Bruce Wayne
>get fucked, rest in kill
>have your son slowly start hanging out with the very man who seed replaced yours

Is his younger brother Bruce's as well?

It happens.

After the Epilogue episode in JLU I feel like we got enough closure

Yeah, shit is fucked

I loved all the characters they included like Firefly or Simon Stagg, but thought their handling of the Arkham Knight was weak as shit and the Batmobile segments ruined most of the game for me

That's some Third Reich shit right there.

>Terry
>Dick
>Tim
>Jason
>Damian
This isn't even mentioning the females

Why can't DC just stop making dozens of clones of "Legacy" characters

Comicfags disliked Terry simply because "who replaces bruce" is a hotly debated topic and "just some unknown kid" is not a satisfying answer. I quite frankly thought Terry was a better Batman then any of the Robins. In the current Canon it is implied that one of the robins (tim maybe) is replacing bruce and eventually ends up training terry. Not that it matters, fuck the comics.

Isn't it a digitally-drawn show? That means they can only upscale it which will look like shit. Avatar had the same problem but they put in the work to upscale and vector every single frame so it turned out okay.

Looked like.
There's two theories from Yea Forums, the first is that Warren, Mr.McGinnis, saw Terry and figured it a fluke, then saw Matt and was like
>Nah, she's definitely fucking some other asshole and footing me the bill
and split.
The show makes it out he became a Workaholic, but his lack of communication with not just Terry (who is claimed to have been a delinquent at some point so the show has some reasoning why he may have a strained relation with his father but one has to wonder if the latter caused the prior) but even his youngest child, makes it out he he's actively avoided all of them.

The 2nd theory is more meta, some people suspect due to the more mature than common at the time writing of the original BTAS, coupled with having to dance around censors to pull some of it off, the staff, particularly Bruce Timm, basically fell in love with pushing what they could get away with and on a more projecting note, living vicariously through Bruce Wayne.
There's a suspicious trend throughout the DCAU where a lot of women swoon over Batman and Bruce. Lois before she met Clark, Barbara after she split with Dick, Cheetah, Wonder Woman, Circe.

Then you have this cherry on top at the end of Justice League revealing you've watched and enjoyed some strange high tech NTR Beyond operation.

Waller could have made her own Bruce through many means, but chose to impress it upon some hapless nobody. The lengths of that scheme strongly suggest someone in writing wanted it done no matter the sense.

Taking all into consideration it just seems a bit suggesting.

Attached: 1557817073815.png (1076x1055, 1.37M)

The movie had a BD release years ago, it's real HD not upscaled.
blu-ray.com/movies/Batman-Beyond-Return-of-the-Joker-Blu-ray/20237/#Overview
Hopefully the whole show is like this

The Bruce Timm animated series were just so goddamn good. I watched them a year or so ago.

>That amazing 1940's aesthetic before they fucked it up with the last season in Batman
>Superman actually ISN'T a superbrick, and you hit him with a fucking missile you'll stagger him or slow him down
>Brainiac being 100000x better than he ever was in the comics, instead of being this weird dude who goes around collecting things he has an actual personal attachment to Superman (he was the computer system on Krypton who fought back against Jor-El, basically going "fuck you niggas I wanna save myself" when Jor-El would present his research)
>Season 2 of the Justice League actually addressed fan complaints and set to improve itself
>Unlimited being kind of a clusterfuck mess was the only problem in this whole affair

My only genuine problem with this animated universe was watching all of the cartoons and having an absolutely lackluster ending in Unlimited

>Hey Darkseid
>Yeah Luthor
>I have the anti-life equation
>All fighting stops and they disappear from existence with zero fanfare after Supes got all his glory yanked out from under him

Everyone likes to post the world of cardboard speech as this amazing thing and this epic moment forgetting that literally seconds after it happens Darkseid gets up like "didn't hurt lol"

Attached: 1404935549763.jpg (655x560, 49K)

I distinctly remember popping a boner to this.

The aesthetic change for TNBA wasn't the bad thing, it was the terrible redesigns. Catwoman and the Joker looked awful

Rocksteady legit don't have the talent to do it justice.

Ted Cord and Booster Gold Open World Buddy Comedy Game > Great Value Iron-Spider

The redesigns were a mixed bag, but those two are definitely the worst cases. Meanwhile redesigns like mad hatter’s and scarecrow look great.

I don’t like TNBA joker’s design but it doesn’t stop episodes like world’s finest from being some of the best in the DCAU

The Knight suit looks like shit for obvious reasons and the City suit looks like shit with those God awful proportions and the ugly mask/face.

Terry is basically your typical Japanese pretty boy. The suit needs to be slim and with toned muscle definition, not that gross fat buff shit the Arkham games did.

DCAU Hawkman is 5D

The Batman animated series has gone Blu-ray, right?

Attached: 1562012611074.jpg (441x411, 26K)

The prototype got a brief cameo in a comic.

Attached: Prototype.jpg (772x772, 106K)

It's a form fitting suit, of course it's going to look huge when Bruce is wearing it. You can see that in the opening to the first episode

Yes

I thought Terry died in the comics

How do you want your Beyond suit fampai?

Attached: 1475457237672.jpg (1988x3056, 1.14M)

If they make a new season I hope they chuck away the retarded part about Bruce putting his sperm in Terry's dad's balls.

>All fighting stops and they disappear from existence with zero fanfare after Supes got all his glory yanked out from under him
Allegedly there was a cut scene of Lex and Darkseid screaming in agony as they're absorbed into the Source Wall

It's not that terrible for adding all the edgy elements. It is however fucking terrible for adding red soles to his feet.

Apparently there was gonna be a post credit gag with Amazo sitting on a asteroid wondering if it was safe to go back

>We're getting an animated theatrical movie to try and ride Spiderverse's coattails
>This is concept art for Terry

Ehh

Attached: F4E0427F-CEED-4E42-BA61-5412CDDBB06A.jpg (640x461, 46K)

>that nose
Fuck it has the mark, we're fucked

He did in futures end and tim took over and then terry cameback.

I hate this shit so much, DC/WB can't do anything right anymore
>youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4

Attached: 1563676550236.png (479x623, 194K)

I never got how the Beyond suit can be 25 years old and still top of the line as Terry put it. Unless Superman handed over Krypton tech, even the most ridiciously pimped out monster of technology would be outdated in 5 years by something of equal spending.

>Makes sense since he is essentially Spider-Man meets Batman.
Funny enough, he kinda goes in reverse if you look at how his personality progresses. He starts out quipping, but gradually gains a more dry sense of humor.

Disgusting.

Attached: Video Games of the future.webm (640x480, 2.74M)

This. It's good enough as it is.

They're not putting those things on infantry grunts dude, it might be old but it was still developed for exclusive use by a genius billionaire with access to alien tech

Batman fundamentally does not belong in the greater DC universe. Every time they have him going toe to toe against opponents like Flash, Superman, GL, etc. Batman suddenly turns into Batgod and his opponent loses 40 IQ points to make him win. He simply does not work in the context of the 999999999 powerlevel bullshit that is rest of the setting. He works best in a self-contained mini universe that involves none of the other DC heroes in it.

According to Timm, the series may have continued after the direct-to-video movie Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker had that film sold better. He revealed that the Justice League Unlimited episode "Epilogue" (which is set in the Batman Beyond timeline and reveals Bruce Wayne to be the father of Terry and Matt McGinnis) began life as a second Batman Beyond movie. Initially, that movie would have featured Catwoman as the main villain, with Selina Kyle filling the role that eventually shifted to Amanda Waller in "Epilogue."

Attached: Screenshot_20190801-151639_Opera.jpg (1080x827, 195K)

It depends on how old Terry is because he grows up to be even bigger than Bruce is. The entirety of Beyond is him as a teenager.

Attached: Future_Batman_(Terry_McGinnis).png (600x337, 199K)

Game was always a solid 7/10.

>Initially, that movie would have featured Catwoman as the main villain, with Selina Kyle filling the role that eventually shifted to Amanda Waller in "Epilogue."
That honestly would have been even weirder. At least I could buy that Waller had the access to that kind of tech and the drive to just do whatever the fuck she thought was good.

I agree, I don't why comic companies love having literally all of their properties be set in the same universe for no reason

X-Men has been and will always be retarded for trying to take place in the greater Marvel universe. Alone it's ok but together with all the other heroes it's just stupid. It wasn't intentional but the movies being seperate all this time was only a good thing

If you look at it, the Gotham cops in Batman Beyond are only slightly more advanced tech wise than the Metropolis ones in Superman: tAS.

Will she get to collect hugs in her own game?

Attached: 1562749250575.jpg (1642x955, 807K)

There's nothing wrong with this suit because it's Bruce wearing it. It's how Arkhamverse Bruce would look in the first scene of Beyond. All they need to do is get Terry's proportions right.

Best Batgirl, why is it always Barbara as Batgirl in everything she sucks

Crossover when

youtube.com/watch?v=W_EcQodt3jA

Because hot redhead.

I think actually the guy who made the intro said he made it in a few hours on an old version of Adobe something while waiting for something.

>That honestly would have been even weirder

>“[In the Batman Beyond DTV], instead of Waller, Selina Kyle herself was going to be the one who cloned Batman. Staying much closer to the ‘Boys from Brazil’ set-up, Selina hedged her bets and created lots of Bruce Wayne clones, and systematically murdered their parents when they reached the proper age. Most of them didn’t become manic-depressive crime-fighters, only Terry and one other—a young boy she adopted and raised as her own son. There was going to be a creepy ‘Manchurian Candidate’ aspect to their relationship, with the aging (but still disturbingly kinda sexy) Selina coaxing the kid into becoming an über-messed-up avenger of evil.
How would you have felt about the movie having a mommy gf?

Milftoon did that, with Talia

That genuinely sounds stupid as fuck, holy shit. I mean I'd still watch it, but more for a trainwreck potential than anything good. Jesus.

That was a good one.

I like this concept design. Although they could just make a Nightwing game and I'd be satisfied.

Attached: 9ac44dce60142ca863dc986883fa6b9c[1].jpg (1218x1920, 181K)

This would work for someone unhinged like Talia or maybe Ivy what with that plant people episode, but Selina was just a showy thief.
Going to such extremes for unclear reasons would not serve her well.

Attached: df10ffffcb5f1d60a864b0ae8a71b174[1].jpg (752x1063, 75K)

This is the best suit in the game. You're a faggot

Wait, I just remembered DCAU Talia wasn't written as unhinged, fuck's sake Grant, even I'm remembering it wrong now.

Worst version of the Beyond suit by far. It's a high tech suit, there's no reason to make it some bland spandex piece of shit

This is the main reason people cared about Spider Gwen

Attached: il_794xN.1770641360_q3d4.jpg (794x1227, 262K)

That's not an extreme departure from the original suit. Overstylized, sure. But the only real difference are the red Dr. Martens soles

She did get bodyjacked though.

It helps that the overall design is very nice

>implying
youtube.com/watch?v=jme-jr3kYVU

>batman beyond season 5
have I missed a season?

Unlimited was all over the place but allowing the League to be so large allowed it to put a spotlight on C/D-Listers which lead to absolutely kino episodes like Patriot Act.

I've always liked the design of Marvel's Black Knight but that episode made Shining Knight the much better character in my eyes.

>Character possessing/controlling another character
>Their vocal chords completely change
I hate this

The game HAS to be cell shaded, you can't havfe shit like this in it

What's up with the hood on that suit anyway? It doesn't seem very practical to have something that would normally be blowing across your face and obstructing vision as you swing around at highway speeds.

Actually he talked like Talia for half the episode.

IIRC Spider-Gwen (and Gwenpool) were costume designs before they were actual characters, but the costumes were so popular that they made them real.

Well yeah but when the reveal happened Talia suddenly had the voice of an old man

I do usually prefer the rare occasions when body/brainswaps keep vocal chords intact, but the moment when Ra's drops the Talia voice to say "Detective" is 10/10.

If you wanted to do a followup to Knight but not move into the Beyond era, then focusing on the other members of the family would be the best option.
Picking up on the clues from Knight that Talia was Alive, the League of Assassins would be the main villians, with Damien and Cassandra as a central figures of the plot.
You'd play as Nightwing, (Red) Robin, Red Hood, Catwoman, and maybe even Batgirl (Barbra) if they can figure out a non-contrived way for it to work. If they can't figure out a way to make Batgirl work they could also introduce Huntress.

It's to make a completely form fitting, masked outfit look more feminine while not being something as retarded like having her hair come out of the back

It might not be much more practical than exposing your long hair but its more believable

Not likely, that was always the original plan. The only thing that changed was Catwoman was supposed to originally have been ther one behind it instead of Waller.

Ahh. It feels like most Comicbook characters would start off as a design and then having everything else fleshed out later.

Hm, I guess after slotting in all the twinks into skin-tight costumes, one might have troubles telling that sort of thing apart. Makes sense to me.

Wasn't the excuse that she wanted to replicate both Bruce's DNA as well as the circumstances that led to him being batman, and couldn't really do that with a lab-grown clone from a vat

Not that I wouldn't believe Bruce Timm's into some weird shit

>Manages to be funny, engaging, well-animated, serious when it needs to be, given a satisfying ending, and actually have a video game based on it in your path

Attached: 71lMbq5uoUL[1].jpg (668x1000, 226K)

>imagine the smell
youtube.com/watch?v=4Jj37XR1yFw

Man I sure love VIDEO GAMES and stupid fucking comic books for trannies

>OP asks for a new game in a series of games based off of a license
>People talk about how that would work and the license itself alongside talking about the existing games
Inconceivable, truly the worst thread on Yea Forums.

Season 4. the series was put on hold for the Justice League animated series, despite the network having announced plans for a fourth season.

I mean, the Telltale Batman game itself had a cartoonish artstyle while also having tacticool and intricate designs.

Attached: anthony-amorose-batman-beyond[1].jpg (1920x1509, 477K)

After Rebirth she’s a half mute.

I miss the show so much. Professor milo death was brutal

Literally came to post this. Fucking GOD TIER intro. Easily Top 3 all time cartoon intros.

Men in Black is definitely up there as well. That fucking god tier music. The fucking dudes panning left and right to take the mug shots and then the flash and they turn into aliens will forever be ingrained in my memory.

Last year they put out a Scooby Doo & Batman movie that was explicitly based on the Brave & The Bold. Same artstyle, same voice cast, same writers, same music, everything. It's a must-watch since it's pretty much the only post-finale BatB material we'll ever get. Plenty of Aquaman, Plastic Man, Question, and J'onn.

>No GTA: Gotham city about a mook rising up to Prince of Crime while taking down costumed villains and evading GCPD/Batman
There's a lot of different games you could do about gotham/batman shenanigans

DC would demand that maxed police ratings = timer before Batman completely cremes you.

There was a Cod Batman game though.
youtube.com/watch?v=GTBgZybSLGg

Sounds like part of the plot from Batman and Robin Eternal.

I remember that! Problem is it sucked. You still need to have a good game even if it is for a different concept.

You could get around that by cheating a bit and set it in an alternate continuity where batman has just died or retired so all the villains are around and there's a power vacuum.

Rad as fuck

But it's fucking awful. It doesn't add anything, it makes it a very stupid point that being Batman is genetics related, it ruins the idea that Terry is his own character who isn't defined by Bruce, it ruins the idea of Batman as a symbol, and it just plain doesn't fit the world.

Nice

Guy deserved better.

It overwrote Terry's dad's reproductive DNA so yes.

Why do people keep saying Terry is Japanese? Both his parents are white and his biological father is Bruce. Have I missed something?

Damn, I forgot how schway the music in BB is.

Terry is not a pretty boy, he's a street tough.

I think the term you are looking for is bishounen.
I guess it sort of fits but its quite subjective.

Ah I see. Thanks for clarifying.

Jesus Christ I remember playing the demo
It was terrible even though the concept behind it was kinda neat

>The ending is literally every single character breaking the fourth wall to thank you for watching the show and hoping you enjoyed it
>mfw I did enjoy it

Also, name a more fucking kino moment in the entire series than I AM BRUCE WAYNE

Attached: 1408321685324.jpg (782x577, 30K)

>Lure people in with Batman
>Show is actually a massive Silver Age tribute

So mad she got shafted in the Arkham games.

Lady Shiva got the shit end of a stick too.

That's like those Justice League animated movies that have been coming out. I think it was War that had Darkseid in it that was fucking AWESOME because it had the entire JL teaming up to try to take down Darkseid, but it was Doom or Dark or whatever that was fucking stupid as hell.

>It's a Justice League movie!
>Just kidding it's fucking Constantine featuring Batman from the Batman series guest starring

Attached: 1404672698295.png (286x356, 100K)

>This is also a problem people never think about when making a Superman game. They always talk about how the big problem is that Superman is too powerful, without realizing you also need to think of a way to make Clark Kent interesting too.
The fuck you do. Batman games NEVER really go into the Bruce Wayne persona that much.

Just have a Superman game that's an all-out action game like 90% of the time.

Big if true

Be like the retro Superman games on the SNES and Genesis and just give Supes a health bar

Like fuck you you fuckin nerds don't think about it so goddamn hard, it's a video game

Just give Superman his original powerset where he only really had strength and agility

>Be like the retro Superman games on the SNES and Genesis and just give Supes a health bar
>Like fuck you you fuckin nerds don't think about it so goddamn hard, it's a video game
Motherfucking THANK YOU

This is what I plan to do if I ever get to make my Superman game. It's literally just a video game, it doesn't need to make any sense or be beholden to any sort of logic.

My negroes with fantastic tastes.

Girls are unironically a thousand times more arousing when the face is completely obscured.

Attached: 1551543178785.jpg (642x1200, 131K)

>Batman games NEVER really go into the Bruce Wayne persona that much.

What about those telltale games

I was referring more to the Arkham games but I guess you're right there.

It's okay, I almost forgot about them too

WE.
ARE.
THE DOOM PATROL.

>"Arkham Knight isn't Jason Todd"
>Arkham Knight is Jason Todd

I wanna know if that was always the plan, or did someone throw a monkey wrench last minute.

I was really hoping they were bringing back Azrael.

>The Batmobile tank combat is surprisingly the highlight of the game for me, adored it.
>Actually driving the Batmobile is a fucking floaty imprecise nightmare and is no fun at all.
It was the exact opposite experience for me. Driving the Batmobile around was fun as fuck, felt like driving the fastest, most mobile tank ever created. But the combat remained the exact same throughout the whole game. I got pretty sick of it pretty fast.

>Combat honestly seems a bit worse than City and Origins.
It's honestly better than either but still isn't that great because NO FUCKING BOSS FIGHTS WORTH A SHIT.