Attached: big sis.jpg (868x685, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h8rmU0PDS2o
youtube.com/watch?v=l_u18_BKczg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

2>1>apileofshit>infinite

CUTE

A man of true taste.

Attached: 6b758076d8e33c8d6f2f5e940c340ab4.jpg (509x624, 64K)

I cried.
youtube.com/watch?v=h8rmU0PDS2o

the only correct answer

best bioshock

Attached: giphy.gif (235x240, 1.63M)

Why do people love infinites (+DLCs) story?
Is it true it's actually deep and only brainlets don't understand?

the only deep thing about infinite and its DLCs is elizabeths sfm videos

>Neutral ending

Attached: cc1.jpg (619x453, 28K)

Storywise one is better. Gameplay wise 2 is

Burial at Sea is hands down the best Bioshock game they ever made.
Gameplay AND storywise.

It's not deep it's just fun, it feels like you're on an adventure, the problem is the game itself is so fucking unfun to play.

I thought it ended up creating more questions about how Liz's shit worked and turned Infinite as a whole into a prequel

the story of the dlcs is pretentious as fuck

Evil ending made me hard

based brainlet

> But Father, wherever you are...
> I miss you...

Attached: 2.jpg (633x758, 31K)

Pretentious doesn't mean what I think you think it means user.

the story is filled with plot holes that go right over brainlets' heads, so they like it.
if you have the slightest level of attention you won't like it

the story is literally "lmao quantum mechanics"

infinite > 1 > 2

story in 1 is incredibly generic, 2 is a lot better and also explores the world more

I wish they kept the original concept for 2 that there was only 1 Big Sister over the course of the game that was one of the Little Sisters Jack took that couldn't stop obsessing over Rapture

Can you present at least four plot holes?

based zoomer

Neutral Sacrifice is the best ending. If you got a good ending, you're fag.

kill yourselves

That's definitely a fair criticism, but I find the star power of the characters in 1 more enjoyable and feel like it gives the story more impact. I don't even dislike 2 at all, but lamb just didnt click as well for me.

okay but first I need you to blow up an ammo cache of a rival gang of mine, then go through a wormhole to a different dimension and I promise you the version of me in that dimension will fulfill my end of the bargain regardless of the fact that he's never heard of this deal.

youtube.com/watch?v=l_u18_BKczg

based

Attached: naples.jpg (1134x583, 56K)

shit makes me tear up every time

>bioshook
what game?

No need to get upset user, I'm just telling you pretentious isn't the word you're looking for.

Attached: IMG_3265.jpg (620x388, 47K)

what different endings are there?
Harvest + mercy
Harvest + kill
Rescue + mercy
Rescue + kill
?

>loud nigra in the recording slowdown
every time

Okay, that's the first one.

And i respect that. Now proceed to fling yourself off a cliff.

Fuck four, I'll give you one that destroys the entire game. There will always be a universe where Booker doesn't get drowned before making the choice. Therefore, Comstock(s) will always exist.

Attached: ken btfo.jpg (950x820, 460K)

Andrew Ryan makes Bioshock 1's story better.
I'll admit the quality drops after the Atlas reveal.

Going back and forth on wether the universes are limited or infinite seems pretty common for settings with multiverses

Infinite is garbage. The weapons suck, you are guided through a narrow world, the atmosphere sucks, no ammo consolidation. In short, the fans of bioshock did not like infinite and only little kids got into it.

oh, what? you want the anonymous asshole? never heard of him, wait wait, the public libraries record says there was an anonymous asshole living in Columbia but he died 27 years ago when he was a kid, you telling me you made a deal with a dead kid? look, I don't know what you're on about, but my name is anonymous asshole #2, I'll tell you about these potholes you want, but first you gotta do something for me, see there's this blimp with a weapons shipment coming in the skyport on Maine street, let's just say it'd be best if the blimp never actually makes it to port. Now once you're done, go through a portal and speak to anonymous asshole #2 in a third dimension and I promise you he'll hold my end of the bargain.

Attached: 991303265.jpg (580x440, 94K)

It's lazy writing.

Best ending by far, allowing your daughter to become who she wants to become, even at the cost of your own life. It’s the only way to actually beat Sophia Lamb as well.

Its a smart game for smart players

I found most of the guns pretty satisfying to use, especially the semi-auto rifle. Daft to go with two-weapon limit though, no idea why they thought a Bioshock game needed that.

>Check views
>1M
>Uh oh
>Check comments
I fucking hate plebbit

MY NIGGER

2 has a smaller more personal story, which i prefer and better rpg variety. You can go mellee, ranged, caster or minion master and it's all viable. At the end i had two drones, two Big daddies plus turrets on my side and was fucking invincible.

Attached: 1561648752326.gif (500x375, 1022K)

*hits pipe*

Logically speaking....

the bell "puzzle" wasnt meant to be a challenge. it was meant to show that access was exclusive to those who knew the entry code.

MARRY ME ELEANOR

Attached: 5fcdaf2723a0be1c85bccd82999d4da7.jpg (564x966, 88K)

Or anyone who was willing to trial-and-error a password with only three possible characters

lmao look at this fag defending against a damn meme, are you so insecure that other people aren't giving you validation for your taste in games? what a fucking moron

I want her to watch me in my sleep

Attached: yf8fu9v5kxj21.png (1310x1080, 1.99M)

but it only explores the world more because the first one did such a good job at being atmospheric and laying down the elements that the second builds upon or rather doesn't as they simply just parrot the themes the first game used (extreme ideologies are bad when put into practice). The only thing that was really interesting or well done was the main character and finding their past. Sinclair was okay too. the rest is an unsatisfying retread of the first game with a collective ideology rather than and individual one.

I really think tha people saying the second is better are only really talking of the gameplay, the story is weaker in most regards and it never really decides what the main villain's goal and resolves her plot really lazily

It always was a prequel, just poorly connected

Attached: poggers_meme.png (1416x689, 259K)

Was apileofshit good? How was the gameplay?

Pretty environments, QT girl companion, le retro music, le anti-religion... etc. Just superficial shit, don't read too much into it.

Infinite had the best aesthetics, worst storyline. I still listen to the barbershop quartet of "God Only Knows" though.

>Please...
>Don't let me hurt Eleanor

Attached: sinclair transformed.jpg (1164x720, 64K)

Unironically true, most people I saw sheeting here couldn't grasp the meaning of the ending.
Not even talking about the metaphysical meaning or whatever, I'm literally just talking about basic chronology of the events and why they happened

Minerva's den is the best dlc and I'm mad none of the other games look more at post world war 2 ptsd

It's too bad playing 2 on PC is a bitch because of all the bugs and crashes.

Attached: 1564110400830.jpg (640x775, 36K)

What's the best way of playing bioshock 1 and 2 these days, I remember the PC ports used to be pretty shitty. Are the remastered versions better to play?

Attached: chadshock.jpg (1920x1080, 286K)

I reply to this post because I agree with it.
You can solve most issues by editing the .ini file so the game uses more of your memory.

Na, too smart for audiences is just a canned argument to deflect criticism over your badly written POS. People have been using that for years.

literally everything in society would fix itself if they legalized and made secure and ethical prostitution