How do Switch owners tolerate this?

How do Switch owners tolerate this?

Attached: wolf2.webm (1130x637, 2.99M)

Maybe they don't expect a console multiple times less powerful than the Xbox One X to have the best graphics.

they're used to eating shit

i didn't bough my switch to play triple A fps
i mainly have roguelike or rpg that i can play in hand or dock mode

>why does a handheld not produce the same visuals as a mini computer?

It looks like shit on Xbox One X as well.
Are you seriously telling me you think that looks good?

imagine buying that game at all

>bethesda games
slice your throat

holy shit that cutscene is fucking disgraceful, did they even finish porting the damn game? gameplay looks fine as far as i can tell

because they like eating shit as long as they get to carry it around

How do you tolerate a game that literally has "Antifa" graffiti on the wall?

they're both ugly, who gives a shit

Found the Drumpftards, how is your racist president keeping up, huh sweetie?

Don't care about graphics unless they're central to the experience via storytelling or the game's entire purpose is to be pretty. Give me a steady framerate and the human brain can fill in graphical holes just fine.

Ok.

Attached: wolf3.webm (1130x637, 2.99M)

Switch owners have zero standards that's how
They would buy this no matter what, just to try and show third party titles sell on switch
If you think things are bad now wait till these contractors are tasked with porting ps5 titles and switch owners buy and defend those ports

Attached: 1524078274718.png (744x720, 467K)

no one bought a switch for anything else than exclusives. why do people fail to realize this?

>wait till these contractors are tasked with porting ps5 titles and switch owners buy and defend those ports
Imagine being this retarded

they removed shadows but goddamnit why did they remove the eye shadow too??

I don't buy shit games

Gee I wonder, it's almost like the Switch is a handheld or something.

Attached: gosh.jpg (1214x1749, 319K)

Point out 1 (one) retarded aspect of my post
People buy and defend these shitty ports, saying graphics and framerate don't matter
Why would they start mattering in one years time? 360p 10fps is a fair tradeoff for portability right switchbro?

Attached: 1524075647362.jpg (612x716, 90K)

>soul
>soulless

You are more racist than the people you call racist.

I don't play AAA multiplats on my Switch???

>still costs the same
lmao ninties are delusional

Attached: bayern.jpg (679x796, 142K)

>More expensive
>Needs to buy a 70 usd controller
>Needs to handle multiples SDs
>All ports at 15-20 fps with ultra low settings that removes textures/objects from the original design
>p2p
>Games costs twice the price than in a any other platform

>B-BU-BUT PORTATILLLLLLLL UGHHHHHHHHHHH

>People buy and defend these shitty ports, aying graphics and framerate don't matter
How come people even on /r/nintendoswitch make posts about shitty ports and how bad their perfomance is and asking for updates, if they didn't care?

There will be no ps5 exclusives ported to the Switch, that thought is just retarded.

The Xbox 360 version of TNO looks better then this shit

New games will use PS5/Xbox Scarlett hardware as a standard instead of the outdated GTX 750 ti.

Switch is completely doomed as a " serious " gaming platform , right now is the fisher-price/baby tier console that has nothing but Nintendo-facebook-family-friendly-lgtb-party games that you get bored after 15 minutes.

The only game that somepeople takes it seriously is Smash and Splatoon (which both are still for babies)

>Needs to handle multiples SDs
You live under a rock? Paid $40 for that card which is bigger than what most Playstations ship with, kek

Attached: muh capacity.jpg (1817x1500, 625K)

Yet people itt are defending those ports
I'm not talking about ps5 exclusives
I'm talking about games made for ps5/xbox scarle/pc

People have a switch for nintendo games and other consoles for other games. How hard is that to understand?

Wow you can actually see stuff
I might get the switch version. Thanks for posting.

dont post the witcher one
for the love of god do not post the witcher one
I hate nintentoddlers as much as the next guy but that will make them kill themselves

So you are saying that the "new" games for the ps5/scarlet or pc won't run on the switch because the new hardware is way more powerful? You do know that this will not change much for the ports and low quality settings are still going to be low, right? The new consoles will just have better quality from the get go and probably finally what high end pc bros have since 6 years.

>PS4 Comes with 1TB while Switch 30gb

Try harder baby

the actual game is shit, I don't want it on Switch, Xbox, or just to exist

Is there webms for undocked mode? we can go deeper

Now just imagine this on a 4K screen.

I hope you're ironically shitposting for both our sakes.

Delusional
Games made with the xbox1 and base ps4 barely run on switch
You seriously think games built for ps5 and xbox whatever are going to get about single digit fps?
Even without shadows or any post processing effects they just wont work
Its like trying to run ps3 games on a 3ds

>more expensive
Since when is the Xbox One X less than $300?
>$70 controller
Or just use the joy cons it came with, it's more comfortable to me to be able to hang my arms out rather than having them cramped together holding a single unit. I fixed the no dpad with that $5 dpad sleeve which does its job rather decently
>multiple SDs
Just buy a 512GB sd card. It's cheap now, I have like 30 games on it and it's not even at 100GB, but on my Xbox One, I can only have like 5 games max with all the >40GB game installs.
>ports at 15-20fps
Dark Souls and Skyrim run perfectly stable at 30FPS. All I wanted out of this are the Nintendo games as well as Dark Souls on the go, it's amazing.
>p2p
Online is shit. I hope they fix it. Until then I don't need to play online using this thing, if I do want to, I'll play on my PC or Xbone.
>games cost twice
All big games cost around $60. There's often sales for the indie shit though.

Too bad all the exclusives are shit, and limited in numbers

It's so much dependent on the game and engine it's running on that yes, there will be games on the new console that will too get ported on the Switch, what's so delusional about that? How good the port is depends on above and if the developers of the port are actually good or shit.

Why does this trigger you so much?

>if I leave my house for a while I can play my games during my down time
>everyone bitching about graphics in this thread will be posting on Yea Forums from their phones or playing gacha shit during their down time
Yeah I think I know which one I'm picking, I actually like videogames.

>a 8 year old game from a generation the switch never existed in is perfectly stable at 30fps
Embarrassing

The switch version looks good enough and that's good enough for me

Are you retarded? Why do non-exclusives sell in spades if that's the case? I guess it must be ghosts.

Cringe

They are main audience for this game and gameplay is irrelevant for that audience.

It's funny how Snoys and Xbros have someone to point and cry about when it comes to muh fps and muh graphics, probably all those years of PC-Chads dabbing on them made them jelly.

Attached: 271-2712184_pc-master-race-reclaims-the-gold-pc-master.png.jpg (920x903, 221K)

Seethe

Because they have no games

Switch hardware sucks.
The new Wolfenstein game sucks too.
The first party Nintendo games look great however.

>still costs the same
>GPDWin costs $800 and runs Wolfenstein at worse settings and performance

This. Imagine getting a PS5 or the next xbox, paying tons of money for a 4K 60hz TV and games will STILL be sub-30 FPS. I'm sitting on a 144hz monitor and I can't go back. The response time is everything

Switch games don't need to install to the hard drive even if you buy physical though.

It ran at 30fps then on a console as big as current gen and it can run now at 30fps on a console you can carry in your pockets. People would have killed for a portable 360. What's your point? That you currently can't cram a gaming PC with two RTX 2080 TI's into a portable the size of a handheld? Are you retarded?

fuckfuckfuckfuck yoooou!! Why do you PS4 chads keep looking down on us!!? We've done nothing to you

>40$

doubt

>switch
>in your pocket
American size detected

is this with 1.1 patch?

Imagine being so autistic every day you wake up instead of just living a normal life instead you think only about
>What can I use to shitpost about the switch for (you)s?

Attached: C2BsG1cVIAAlwIy.jpg (1200x800, 107K)

muh handheld 720p screen

I may occasionally get triggered by retarded drones like yourself, but after 5 minutes I'll forget about the dumb shit you post while you'll always be an idiot
These ports generally aren't made by the studio that produced the game but are contracted out to no name chink sweatshops
Removing shadows and all post process effects is barely enough this gen and won't cut it next gen
ps5 games will require total reworks to be playable at a decent level on switch hardware and that isn't happening because the economics don't make sense
What you will be getting is ports of mobile games, and even then they will be inferior to the original version
If the emulator isn't good by the time SMT releases I'll be buying a switch but as I'm not a fucking retard I'm not expecting any decent third party games that aren't exclusive

Attached: 1564051874068.jpg (735x417, 40K)

how do tolerate playing the game on any console?

>I'm not expecting any decent third party games that aren't exclusive
You just described consoles.

Those consoles are nearly the same price point too.

Attached: 1557670223779.png (488x663, 102K)

>How do Switch owners tolerate this?
Easy. I don't play games like this (especially games like that) on the Switch. I use it for exclusives.

Mainly because the Switch sells at its launch price and nobody wants to get a Shitbox X.

this, not sure how people have enjoyed playing literally the same 5-6 games since N64. Thank fuck some older series are being reintroduced into that lineup.

During Prime day, it was this cheap.
European, but okay. Fits in my shorts' pockets, even better if you split the joy cons. A lite would fit in there flawlessly.

Why won't Switchlets get it in their manbaby skulls that they can still have their bing bing wahoo toddler cartoon graphics even on better hardware?

Attached: qztIyoH.jpg (1920x1080, 537K)

Must suck only having 3 games worth playing.

>Playing this atrocity on anything at all
>Buying a switch for anything other than the exclusives

Attached: 1454478247662.png (253x235, 78K)

You missed it then, this plus the $10 coupon you got made it $42 shipped for me.

Attached: slickdeals.png (1166x452, 104K)

Both look like shit

>buying western developed video games in the first place

They have zero standards.
The Switch shouldn't be getting these types of games in the first place. It should be for first-party exclusives and third-party exclusives. Games designed with the system in mind. I fucking hate port begging faggots. You are ironically reducing the value of the system, Nintendo uses these trashy ports as padding so they don't have to put as much into first-party development, but nobody is gonna be playing bad ports of Wolfenstein years from now.

>>GPDWin costs $800 and runs Wolfenstein at worse settings and performance
>this is what nintendies actually believe
Keep eating shit, I guess

Reminder that next year my Shitbox plays at an even higher quality on all my devices, leaving the Switch with no unique functionality.

Attached: 1557660736680.png (431x577, 76K)

the question is not which one looks good but which one looks better, in this case I think it would be hard to argue in the switch's case

>plays
Plays what? PLAYS WHAT?

By owning other platforms

By actually playing games instead of shitposting about consoles 24/7

Attached: 1fe291886657dee205bc2ab3a544c5f2-sample.jpg (721x1000, 204K)

>Halo Infinite
> The plethora of multi-plats that will be out by the end of 2020

Attached: 1560571508261.png (1199x675, 775K)

I bet you are too poor to buy either a switch or an xbone

Attached: ec99abb259a38ad1037af998c2e3eaa8-sample.jpg (509x1000, 78K)

Kino

Attached: 20190731175543_1.jpg (3840x2160, 1.05M)

You mean you'll be playing PC games on your Steam B-- I mean Xbox Two?

Better question, how do PS4 owners tolerate having to settle for games like this since their console has no first party games?

My phone cost the same as my gaming computer.
Why can't it run Subnautica at max like my computer can?

Nobody buys wolfenstein for the graphics

They buy it because they're delusional and want media to reinforce their ideology where rights for citizens = fascism and central bankers are the good guys

Attached: 1564113502531.jpg (738x960, 65K)

Imagine "talking" to underage b& is more fun than playing video games

Attached: bf445d96c7a2601cbdc8e367b3212ff3.jpg (605x1000, 76K)

>Bragging about running a port of a PC game reasonably well on your console.

Attached: 1479174397687.gif (240x200, 1.44M)

>better hardware

Lmao that looks like a ps2 game

Shut up and let me fuck your trap ass, Astolfooooooo!

Your phone isn’t a direct competitor to pcs like a switch is to real consoles.

Both look bad desu

Attached: 1564017357862.jpg (720x841, 36K)

If I buy a game on a GPDWin, I can use it on a desktop computer.
The Switch version will always be sub-HD at 30*fps

*best case scenario

Fuck off virgin.

I don't buy ports. I only buy games explicitly made for the switch.

Why cant they relase it on other phones? Why only switch? My phone at least would be able to run it in Full HD

Imagine being a poorfag and thinking that people can't afford more than one gaming platform.

for this to actually work you have to post a video on youtube or somewhere without webm compression, I believe that it looks like shit but I can barely tell because of the fucking bitrate

>but muh on the go
>only ever show docked because portable mode runs like shit everytime
I hate this

And how are you supposed to record footage from the game when it's not docked?

>you can't record portable footage

This is how it looks undocked.

Attached: 1564659357483_undocked.webm (850x480, 934K)

user... that's what it looks like normally. Check DF's uncompressed source video for proof.

honestly looks shit on both sides. Who would by this garbage

Wtf is even the story of the game? Why are they destroying everything

Any self respecting switch owner avoid these triple a ports.
They are just there to fool the general audience.

Why would a Switch owner buy western trash?

I mean, the XBone graphics are not that good, I've seen 360 games that look better

Imagine having an xbox one

I'm surprised it runs at all and I like my Switch. I'm more impressed on things running on the Switch, even if look like shit, than I am with them running on PS4/XBone. I wouldn't buy it for either my PS4 or Switch but I still find it interesting. If they're going to do this why not just go with a different texture style all together? Like cellshaded or something. I guess that'd take more time than simply lowering the texture res as far as possible.

Simple. Like this.

>Doesn't buy that game

That wasn't hard.

>self respecting switch owner
Cringe.

But the Switch isn't Western

>If they're going to do this why not just go with a different texture style all together? Like cellshaded or something. I guess that'd take more time than simply lowering the texture res as far as possible.
Because people would end up liking the cellshading more because people are dipshit hipsters and would demand Bethesda add a filter for the other versions.

Because I don't get my western AAA shit on Switch, I get exclusives, indie games, and remasters of classics, along with some Japanese AA games that run and look fine like VC4

I also don't get shitty looter shooters made by pink haired commies

The same way they always have? Unless you've already forgotten the hype around "It's DOOM, in your """POCKET"""!!!!!"

see

is this dude playing silent hill 3 on a subway

Even if the game was 100% right wing propaganda, it would still suck ass. The gameplay loop is "far cry but in linear FPS levels". And the only way to avoid unkillable bullet sponges is replaying those linear levels repeatedly. It is an absolutely awful concept at its core. Almost seems designed to showcase the flaws inherent in such a design.

Attached: 1560660107935.png (205x252, 33K)

i wonder if they'll have to patch it out after trump adds them to the terrorist organization list

>getting an FPS on console
>on switch of all things
>Wolfendyke of all games

you are platinum retard, and so is everyone else who did this

Attached: 1555183745803.png (1400x1400, 1.95M)

I played through game and didn't had problem with bullet sponges. Maybe because i was lvl enough or i used right armor piercing type weapons.
Not saying it's good concept for FPS, it's not, in games like Borderlands too. There should be reasonable minimal damage you do to enemy otherwise it no fun.

cope and seethe

>he buys AAA multiplats on a nintendo console
hasn't been a good idea since GC. PC is the best platform for most if not all multiplats.

I agree, nobody deserves to have to host such a shit game on their platform

By not playing that shit game

How does any owner of anything tolerate this pile of shit game

>Actually buying anything but exclusives or low demand indie games on the Switch
This is why I have a PC.