What are adult visual novel games like?

What are adult visual novel games like?

Attached: ss_66a9a074e22c83d69e28e65ca3cc02281e02bf72.1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 717K)

that guy gets around. he's in like 20 gobbo games

name of game?

Acting Lessons

Attached: ss_dcc1bf0f7734410cd3dafcaaf01f3431fa0bc6ad.1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 365K)

>adult visual novel games

Attached: awfully-good-examples-of-oxymorons-1691814-v3-5b4e541fc9e77c001adc0772.png (768x512, 25K)

You just know..

So it's completely passive?

usually horribly written stories by a barely literate shit-mind, put over hilariously bad poser renders. it's either made in pygame and is a buggy, jumbled mess or unity and is a resource hog and a buggy jumbled mess

bonus points for including time-wasting points mechanics, self-aware 'jokes' and dead end storylines because they're always unfinished

Attached: wwpDTdT.png (657x495, 360K)

>What are adult visual novel games like?
They're such a waste of time. 10 minues wank can easily turn into 3 hours of timesink.
Stories that are worthy of C-movie script are considered masterpieces here.
But I won't lie. Some are pretty enjoyable.

Attached: 1519629468068.png (1000x1000, 218K)

I think the only one focused on sex that I managed to complete was Bible Black, that one was pretty fun

>generic black guy model
>oh yeah, there's gonna be ntr shit

>turns out it's actually a well written ga that punishes you for being a harem fag and the black dude's a total bro

Attached: 1426566201662.jpg (408x439, 50K)

Based Liam.

>pre-alpha 0.000280219
>pls support my patreon

>game

*dev goes on radio silence and no updates for over 6 months*
heh, nothing personnel

I hate that I know these models

I keep wondering if copying the japanese market could work in the west. Hire a cheap artist to make 20 or so images per game and start putting out themed fetish stuff on a generic engine. The kind of thing where you break even from people who need whatever fetish each game covers and any hits come in at 10000% profit due to everything being on a low budget. Hire mildly popular artists where appropriate too for their pre built audience.

>Playing Renpy trash

>someone saved my old 4x5 gobbo "bingo"
I made it lads, I finally accomplished something!

Attached: goblin bingo.png (1000x1200, 258K)

There's several of those. Pic related is the one that gets spammed the most on /weg/

Attached: 1548341210006.jpg (615x1000, 269K)

>Landlady
>Nighttime rapetime!
Kek. Saved. Thanks for the update!

the black guy in this rules

How is paper towel an oxymoron? It could just be a towel made from paper.

is that leon from curb your enthusiasm?

Even that looks fancier than what I had in mind with its big character list and map exploration. Im talking bottom of the barrel nukige style. Dumb fuckfest with 1-2 girls focused on one main fetish so something like "I slipped into another dimension where my mom and big sister still exist but I was never born and somehow they both want to date me!?"

i got all the scenes in this last night. no leah end was lame, rena best girl though

"IT AINT MAH EJAKALATE"

was thinking of the same line tbf

>no sex
I don't get it, isn't always the only thing these talentless hacks do?
>heh peepis in bajina xddd

Any female that has a tattoo is a slut remember

It wouldn't work because the Japanese market is about quick turn around for a mid-range price that appeals to people with particular fetishes.
The western market, especially European, is mostly about abusing Patreon and other subscriber services by pumping out lean updates the fulfill whatever fetishes the top 5% of your patreon wants and giving them one to three new CGs every month.
Then you release a "final" version and start up a new game.

basically they think they are padding out content, so its like 5 hours of grining for basic blow job scenes. they think it keeps you hooked so you play for fucking every hoping you eventually get to see a sex scene,

What's wrong with Ren'py? The rest I definitely can see the issues with.

Same thing as anything else. It's a decent tool that's used mostly by garbage devs so the end result is often mind boggling bugs and breaks that shouldn't happen, but garbage devs somehow made it possible.

kino

Attached: case.jpg (616x353, 17K)

Then just put in "Shit programmer"

Same issue as unity. Strictly speaking its a perfectly fine piece of software. Unfortunately, its also the easy choice for new indie devs so it becomes the home to a whole lot of shit.

Calling these ass backwards developers something like "shit programmers" would actually be an insult to programmers.

I started this a couple of days ago. Massive info dumping and very slow. Boring as fuck.

Parasytes. No one wants to see that shit and yet a game like this pops up every day.

Why is every second thread a cumbrain thread here?

Civil war?

They're all shit, and won't ever be finished. All it is, is Patreon bait, spend a month or two on updates and rake in the money. Summertime Saga was promising, until I reached the content wall, fuck it all.

As well as civil war, a war between civilians. But yes, thats a retarded image