What are the most notable differences between Toon Link and Young Link?

What are the most notable differences between Toon Link and Young Link?

Attached: 1539351738703.png (530x580, 317K)

Toon link actually somewhat has personality

the down air

Attached: 1562460571066.png (192x192, 85K)

The artstyle

Attached: 1555079968187.jpg (1533x1412, 660K)

I don't know, but I do want to lick Urbosa's abs.

Attached: k5ecgebnb5f21.jpg (640x444, 32K)

Young Link has Fire Arrows.

So does Toon Link.

Big booty shotas

Speaking of artstyles, it always bugged me that everything Wind Waker related in Brawl was cel shaded EXCEPT Toon Link. Really stuck out like a sore thumb on Pirate Ship.

Attached: 1564503413188.png (952x717, 229K)

Not anymore. I miss custom specials.

this whole thread is cumbrain pedo shit, it’s cringe that it isn’t deleted

Oh, we're talking about in Smash? I was talking about in the actual Zelda games.

pedo faggot thread good, hot chocolate woman bad

That massive head stores the ability to drive boats and trains as a necessity for traversing a ruined land, whereas young link is a time traveler that's seen a town die over and over before he could finally save it

one attracts cringe waifufags and the other attracts cringe waifufags

They aren't going to stop if you keep replying to them.

correct

One looks more like a cat

Young Link appears in good Zelda games

Attached: 1517826357819.jpg (850x1054, 180K)

So does Toon Link (WW).

Wich of the two is into sea girls again?

whoever made this image drank a little too much of the nofap koolaid

Toon Link has no choice but to be into sea girls
Young Link never met a sea girl, except Lulu and the Gerudo in MM I guess
Another Link was into seagulls if that is any help

Young Link is 10 years old and toon Link is 12 years old, so young Link can't wield the Master Sword

Neither, they're both gay

>deleting the truth
how can jannies stoop so low

>cumbrain
Amazing how these trashy memes always catch on as long as they're spammed enough. You memespouting retards are in no position to be insulting anyone.

>What are the most notable differences between Toon Link and Young Link?

Toon Link is more conventionally intelligent as he's capable of maintaining and operating a sailing shit as well as a steam engine- both of which would require some varying degree of technical knowledge. Toon Link is also ironically OLDER than Young Link as Toon Link started his adventures at the age of 12 and Young Link left around the age of 10 or so.

Young Link is far more mature, having a 'mental age' of over 20 years old due to time travel. Young Link is also far more experienced in terms of combat, people, trauma, he's more aware about how the world 'works', and isn't easily frightened. This gives Young Link something of a unappealing 'serious' demeneor for his age that runs opposite to Toon Link's often goofy personality.
Young Link also has more folk and agrarian knowledge: he's lived in the woods, he's raised livestock, and he knows how to take care of and ride a horse.

Attached: 1552682940130.jpg (500x615, 39K)

the Zelda games never refer to them as "Toon Link" or "Young Link" user. Both are solely a Smash Fiction.

Yeah, but it's easier to say Toon Link than Wind Waker Link.
And Young Link might as well be canon. It's what he is.

>implying people only use names that are used in the games
"WW Link" is never used in the games either but people use it. People use "toon Link" because it's easier than "the Links from WW, MC, FS, FSA and TH"

Attached: 1533517897465.png (916x787, 601K)

Thing is, Toon Link refers to a bunch of characters and young link, at least the way Smash portrays it, is an amalgam of two different time events of one person. (having Fire Arrows, but the Deku Shield, for example)

return to twitter

I see no differences
I want to fuck both equally

Attached: 48B3620F-9BCE-4F5F-A65B-061E88773A1D.png (630x550, 304K)

What's so special about young Link using fire arrows and the deku shield? And mixting stuff is just Sakurai's neat autism anyway, Sheik's outfit in the last smash has elements of BotW's sheikah ninja outfit but canon Sheik is still different

Attached: FUCKSHOTAFAGS.png (306x377, 110K)

>What's so special about young Link using fire arrows and the deku shield?

Link never used a Deku Shield and Fire Arrows. His Hookshot is from OoT which is totally wrong too, since he never obtained this hookshot as young link.

Sorry I thought you were able to use the bow as young Link in Ocarina too, I guess I played it too long ago (the fact I just replayed Majora's a few months ago doesn't help)

That's only okay if you're tender and care more about their pleasure than your own

>fuck shota, fags
We plan to.

>shota Link wants shotafags to be fucked
You are winning them what they want