Untitled

Attached: 1563764533995.png (1120x820, 271K)

questions and answers

Why are Republicans so horrible?

Actually the waifufag is not wrong, fucking SJW cucks.

Nintendo fans in a nutshell

>newfag can't blankpost
Sad!

a thread died for this

OP is huge gay and s(he) doesnt like boobs.

yall...do better

Waifufags are the worst of all cancers, because we haven't yet castrated them. The other fags know they are fags, and know they are disliked. Waifufags still think they are the aristocracy around here.

Attached: lewd.png (1114x485, 195K)

>NOOO YOU SLID MY BEA THREAD!!!!

Attached: aiportraits_1563502215.jpg (512x512, 21K)

Not enjoying pictures of hot girls during discussion is like not enjoying a good cup of coffee while reading the newspaper. Except in this case you're just a blatant literal faggot. Gas yourself.

2b thread? post lewds

I have a tool for that.
Take this.

Attached: gas the jews.jpg (480x360, 19K)

posting attractive women makes transexuals upset

Attached: 1559667596059.jpg (1024x576, 118K)

I’m trans and I like attractive women.

Your "discussion" can't have been very worthwhile if some lewd pictures completely overshadowed it.

that didn't seem accurate so I fixed it

Attached: comic.png (1120x820, 262K)

why do white americans always make that face on their photos?

Attached: american portrait.jpg (281x351, 18K)

The best discussions happen in cumbrain threads, how can OP not have seen it?

fuuuuckckckkkkkkkkkkKKKCCKK OP

ABSOLUTELY

OBLITERATED

BTFOO

Say what you want but this board has become cancer incarnate, it started around the second year of the musical being done.

Scratch that, as soon as a hashtag started gaining traction people saw this place a safe haven for their whiny bullshit.

Combination of stupid and angry

Imagine if you could fart out hot women

Waifufags are a similar problem to Lolifags: They flaunt their percieved seniority and "special" status, and believe they can do anything anywhere without trouble. They don't get properly shut down for pooping where they eat, and will literally destroy boards in their blind pursuit of their fetish.

See: Yea Forums, /gif/, and /qa/

>They flaunt their percieved seniority and "special" status, and believe they can do anything anywhere without trouble
Sounds to me like gayfags and furfags who shit up threads they don't like because they're so used to ban evading that it literally does not matter to them what punishment they get.

I would like to see that pic of 2b on the ladder.