"FUCK SONY" is now out on the western eshop

"FUCK SONY" is now out on the western eshop.

Attached: Omega labyrinth life.jpg (1280x720, 201K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gematsu.com/2019/08/kandagawa-jet-girls-unveiled-as-ps4-game-and-tv-anime
nintendo.co.uk/Games/Nintendo-Switch-download-software/Omega-Labyrinth-Life-1609929.html
pushsquare.com/news/2018/10/japanese_developer_sheds_more_light_on_sony_censorship_scenario
youtube.com/watch?v=9G92S2wUgZg
gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/ps4-is-the-gay-friendliest-console-gaystation-31478228/
milkfactory.jp/products/heapps/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Downloading as we speak. Long live based Nintendo. Bing Bing Wahoo and big tiddy anime girls into the future!

Is this the dungeon game where as the girls level the breast size goes up?

Nintendo does what Sony don't.

Attached: 1560248467223.jpg (1352x1380, 535K)

>Sony censorship is bad
>Nintendo censorship is good
I don’t get it

Attached: 3BB26C98-BB57-4E06-B1B5-CC7C75B7AF42.jpg (608x396, 41K)

based nintendo i'm buying a switch
when smtv is confirmed

Sony is #4thetrannies

No one cared about the game until it got censored.

>killing trannies is bad

you don't call exterminating cockroaches murder do you?

Bullshit. People have been mad since Sony did a "Lol jk jk" with the English release for Omega Lab Z.

It's their own game.

I-Is there a gay version of this type of game genre?

Attached: 1564638106122.png (237x237, 65K)

The trans flag stages were just a spammed meme and created dozens of boring stages that were just 3 colored, featureless rectangles with zero artistry or interesting gameplay element. Removing those stages gave more room for stages with actual creativity behind them.

Are you implying that trans people don't have creativity?

Of course not. A lot of beautiful art was made by people with mental illness.

NOOO MY VIRGIN EYES CANT TAKE THIS

I don't want to play this. The gameplay is shit.

Nintendo keeps political shit out of their games, how is that bad?
If you want to put your trans and lgbt flag around for people to see then there's plenty of other places to do so. Games are games.
I'm not against lgbt people at all but if I shoved the female sign around everywhere in games where I can because I'm a girl, peolple would get annoyed, too, won't they? Because what does that have anything to do with the stages I create?

>Sales are down?
>Abandon ethics

Attached: 500full-igor-bogdanoff.jpg (500x500, 30K)

If I censor that, would you die?

Don't worry. Sony's family edition got you covered.

Attached: Sony censors logo.jpg (1101x652, 123K)

>this

Nintendo is not a political platform if you want to talk about trans rights go elsewhere

Uh huh. At least Sony doesn't completely cancel games because of 5-6 lines of code that might hurt a leftist's feewings.

Attached: Screenshot_20190731-191422_Chrome.jpg (1080x1227, 322K)

>PC port never

One job

Attached: DxXwHgLU8AAu8ng.jpg (915x1006, 292K)

What, you think I want my kids getting politically indoctrinated by fucking Smash? No, I bought them that game so they could learn to jack off to Bayonetta.

One thing I would like to get checked out is if the principal kuon or floras boobs are not touchable in the Japanese version, because in the western version they do not react or jiggle when touched. Everyone elses does. Not that it matters to me that much but transparency about these things would be the best for everyone.

Attached: IMG_20190801_150603.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

It's a unity game. No reason why they wouldn't milk it on pc too

It's true that Sony didn't cancel one of their games for political reasons. They canceled someone else's game instead.

Attached: DFXN15.png (589x538, 570K)

Are you a girl though?

I cared and said I would firebomb Snoy headquarters if they touched my titty ninjas and they fucked up Re:Newal and now I'm sitting here as a liar because I didn't do shit.

>>>allegedly
lol

>video game protagonist gets progressively worse as the game goes on

Just to add, those two are, lets say, more loli looking than the others. I would t be that surprised if they cut the pai touch action for those two for the western release. But this is just guessing as one would have to see the Japanese version first.

Attached: IMG_20190801_151348.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

I'd like to know this too. If it's the same on all versions then it's the kind if self-censorship we can expect from now on thanks to Sony's actions. If it's censored only for the West then fuck.

>>>>>>>>>>>>allegedly

>allegedly
>13 year old game

Attached: 1562181360984.png (531x534, 498K)

Why would Sony have anything to do with this when the Pai touch isn't even in the family edition.

It already is though?

The Sony version doesn't have any means to touch the tits, it's already cut from that version.

Attached: IMG_20190801_151603.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

Russian Roulette

Welcome to the Nintendo side, receive your bing bing wahoo and BotW copy at the door.

Cancellation is cancellation, and if it's because SJ(E)W, it's bullshit. But Nintendo has WAY more flaws than just that...
>still using dollar store hardware that won't be a viable competitor to sony and xbox
>32 gb hard drive runs out after literally 2 games, forcing you to give them more bing bing wahoo dollars for a SD card
>lagfag online that regresses from the wii u, bringing back friend codes and charging for it
>takes down fan games
>takes down ROMs when there is no legitimate way to play n64-wii games on relevant hardware (or you could always buy from price hiked listings on ebaaaay)

what's the release date?

It's hard to say "allegedly" when they factually haven't rereleased it. And I have more Nincensorship examples

Attached: Camilla-Fire-Emblem-Smash.jpg (963x635, 75K)

Are you trying to make this censorship thread into a consolewar thread?

>>still using dollar store hardware that won't be a viable competitor to sony and xbox

You already fucked up there when the PS4 and xbone are made up of the very dollar store hardware you're complaining about.

Is this part of an existing series? It seems to have a lot of hype.

And lets face it
It's better than judt having them play the Bayo games

Nintendo only censors their own games

physical version or is it digital only?

>Have no games?

>Abandon Expos

>blaming nintendo when sakurai has stated several times that CERO are being a bunch of faggots so they can keep the same age rating they always had in Japan.

Anyone still using smash bros. In relation to censorship is a real dumbass.

Pic related. You're a fucking epileptic retard.
OP literally says "FUCK SONY" If that doesn't indicate console war, you, too are an epileptic retard.

Attached: Screenshot_20190801-052443_YouTube.jpg (1080x591, 212K)

probably after Metroid 5

Oh shit, I'm getting it later.

Attached: 1560936287215.png (986x981, 901K)

Censorship is censorship. There is no "they only do it for their own shit"

That's because of the ratings board you absolute mongoloid

Yeah, fuck Sony for censoring games. certainly you agree with that even if you play mainly on PS4.

>Proving my fucking point again

Goddamn you're retarded. If you want powerful hardware and not bottlenecked closed off boxes you build a PC.

Physical in Asia, digital on west. But if you're a censorship purist, you might want to wait and see:

Censorship isn't binary either. There's worse censorship and there's lesser censorship. There's justified censorship and there's unjustifiable censorship.

I agree. That shit just yells (SO)N(Y). That's their one flaw though, in comparison to the billions Nintendo has.

And it happens to be the flaw that this thread is about.

I mean the effects of censorshop/restricting fanservice on Playstation in the Japanese game industry. Now there is a stigma out there that content that used to be fine is 'wrong' for video games even if Japan.

gotcha. Thanks

Nintendo's house Nintendo's rules. Go post tranny flag on tumblr.

Attached: file.png (590x793, 293K)

>60 bucks for softcore Mystery Dungeon
Im pretty sure there are games like these on PC for less and with actual adult content

Name one.

They gotta make their money back after what happened with the previous Omega labyrinth game.

So is there any permanent progression in this? I have enough restart from zero rogue likes already

HELLOOOOO????

hi

Hello user

Dude... sony sucks, is that simple.

Yes, censorship is something that cannot be forgiven, but sony censoring and killing franchises THAT ARE NOT THEIR OWN, for the express purpose of appeasing a demographic that doesnt even play games to begin with, is way, WAY WORSE.

This conversation would have never existed if Sony didnt decided to kill Senran Kagura in cold blood just because it affected the feelings of some random SJW sympathisant.

I dont see NISA charging 60$ for Disgaea or whatever shit they are localizing despite being in worst shape than IF

Wanna get some iced coffee and do some fun morning stuff?

>but sony censoring and killing franchises THAT ARE NOT THEIR OWN
what?
>if Sony didnt decided to kill Senran Kagura
Senran Kagura killed itself due to poor management and Takaki being a hack, the Switch has two exclusive spin offs that were fairly successful and yet you claim its dead? seems like you're just seething at sony

When was the last time NIS/NISA had a localization that was forcefully canned by a platform holder despite it being ready to go?

>reach the first monster den
>get completely rekt
>friendly ghost hits for over 100 when i dont even have that much health

and i lost literally everything i had so had to rerun the earlier levels
fuck me

you can pay to earn some stats/skills that stay with you but every time you enter the dungeon you start at lvl 1

Read the whole thing again, NIS is on the verge of bankrupcy and yet they dont charge full price for their stuff, this is just IF swindling thirsty fanboys

>is way, WAY WORSE
>censoring this way is worse than this censoring so you should turn a blind eye to the latter
when did Yea Forums turned into tumblr?

Nintendo doesn't sell SD cards, you Turner Syndrome faggot.

Blame the dykes on the rating boards for that.

Its not fair that the only games that pander to those who like smaller chests is all pedoshit
Wheres the flat WOMEN at?

>Blame the dykes on the rating boards
the dykes on the JAPANESE board rating?

The equipment and skills. Though you will lose equipment if you lose and haven't tagged them or have specific items to save you. Among those skills there are some passive that will stay iirc, you just have to play the minigames for that

I might get this if the game itself is good.

What is it?

>Sony forcing the removal of the dressing room on the ps4 version of Burst:RE
>Sonys policies basically cancelling SK7, Aka: THE ACTUAL MAINLINE SERIES SEQUEL THAT ACTUALLY WAS GONNA BE SERIOUS AND JUST A BIT LESS PERVY.

Sorry but no, Sony destroyed SK. Im sure there was a good reason for wanting to make the game sony exclusive. But even then, the platform they trusted for so long DOWNRIGHT BETRAYED THEM.

There are official Nintendo branded SD cars from Sandisk etc and they cost more than the non Nintendo branded ones despite being the same

Thanks anons

Any comparison between the Play-Asia version and the digital release in the West yet? Are they identical?

>Nintendo does
I believe you meant to say "Nintendoes what Sony don't".

Have you played a Mystery Dungeon game before? It's that.

user, you know you can use damn near any micro SD card on the switch right? You acting like it has the same limits as a PS vita.

Huh, never seen those before. I just buy my cards on Amazon and look for the least expensive ones that aren't chink shit that'll die and wipe out all my data.

The game not having a release date yet doesn't mean it's not a confirmed game. That'd be like saying Breath of the Wild 2 isn't confirmed.

Using Smash is a sign of willful ignorance committed in the name of console warfagging, and also a sign of mental illness. Same with anyone who uses pre-Switch Treehouse localizations when Nintendo has since made a point of reining them in after what a colossal shitshow FE Fates' censorship and translation was.

Plus, whereas Nintendo has come out proudly declaring their non-interference with third party software, Sony embraced #MeToo and MUH FAMILY VALUES as an excuse to censor, plus they outright admitted that their censorship isn't consistent or fair.

>マル乳

heh

What are you even trying to convey with that pic you stupid cunt?

Maybe it's a bug? I dont see why they wouldnt be able to be jiggled, it's not like they are loli are anything

Never got the source on that bottom pic

>>Sony forcing the removal of the dressing room on the ps4 version of Burst:RE
But the PC version is completely fine, so what's the problem? how does that kill the franchise?
>Takaki decides to make sequels for more powerful systems
>decide to focus most of the development time on the fanservice and barely any on improving the gameplay
>makes awful spin-offs
>shoves 99% of the cast to the background to make Yumi the center of attention because that's what fans want
>fans now hate Yumi because of her being a Mary Sue
>instead of porting old games to Switch he just gives them scrapped minigames sold as spin-offs
>newest anime is a flop because of how poor quality it is
>in consequence each game after Shinovi Versus keeps selling worse
>b-b-b-but Sony killed it
Also if it were dead how come they not only localizing the spin-offs but also porting them to other platforms?

Damn, I wanted a nice comfy mystery dungeon, but sixty fucking dollars...

Attached: DoggoMelt.jpg (1152x1536, 481K)

I hope so. Even yuyus flat tits can be touch, but those two have been the exceptions

>Nintendo, being a big company, cuts tits from their own game to appease the burguerland closet pedos/racist/sexual deviants, while giving freedom to 3rd party and let them dig their own graves with titty games like OP, since trannies thrive by ruining the life and work of literal nobodies like themselves
>SonyCal cuts whatever it can from games they don't even develop because it hurt their feelings

One is not like the other and you know it, you just got Sony trans cock so far up your ass you cannot see it.

It does though, it directly means that because a game can be indev nearly forever till it's cancelled. look at duke nukem forever.

Again you're making it seem like one type of censorship is worse than the other despite ALL censorship being bad but I guess you just cant see with those 80$ cardboard glasses made by Nintendo

Is this only buyable at playasia ?

Didn't you read the OP? It's on the eshop.

>Murdering someone is not worse than killing yourself
Ironically this kind of thinking belongs on tumblr.
Nobody gives a shit about what you do with your own stuff, and you can always import japanese switch titles for the tits.

Sony doesn't suck because they're afraid of tits.

Sony sucks because their system's libraries consist primarily of cutsceneshit for casual faggots.

prove it then. see i can go the autism path too

Post feet.

You saw the Teaser for Seven, right?

It was clear it was planned to be the absolute gamechanger for SK, But sony didnt liked it and even forced Takaki to resign from his position.

Who cares if Marvelous (not Takaki/honey parade) is churning out ports? Theres not gonna be any new game anymore, thanks to sony.

But ok, keep complaining about one character and defending a bad company because you hate another 'bad' company.

>Murdering your famly is not worse than killing yourself
Ironically this kind of thinking belongs on tumblr.
>Nobody gives a shit about what you do with your own stuff
Imagine being such a loyal Nintendo drone you're willing to vouch for censorship of your own games

but if they alter a drugging storyline in localization it is political platform and therefore censorship?

Nintendo is the game company for Republicans. If you don’t like it, you can get the hell out

Damn, thought they would have danced around this a bit more. But I guess you straight up use their "juices" to water the garden.

Attached: IMG_20190801_061400.jpg (1280x720, 197K)

>b-b-but muh senranshit!1!!
Fuck off already retard.
Is aways the same animal with this trash garbage.

>b-b-but SEVEN!!!
fuck off, one game wasnt magically going to bring the franchise back to life after several fuckups
>But sony didnt liked it and even forced Takaki to resign from his position.
Sony has no say in Marvelous, you're just making shit up
>Who cares if Marvelous (not Takaki/honey parade) is churning out ports?
Because SK started on Nintendo systems and it would've been a good idea to port the Versus or other entries to the Switch given how there was an audience there for it
>Theres not gonna be any new game anymore, thanks to sony.
Again you have zero proof of that, specially when Takaki is once again working with Marvelous
Also I still havent seen a single defense for Takaki mismanagement of the series

And the cute one is so vulgar.

Attached: IMG_20190801_061402.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

Except it literally is political when you make your faggotry the basis for your entire personality so you can "show your support" for your "cause". That and there is no non political "just being gay" anymore, you have to either identify with the rest of them or get torn to shreds by them. Or just keep it to yourself. Its sad but thats how it is.

Tfw i got the limited edition but fire emblem is taking up my time. So much to do so much to see.

Attached: 1564167471039.jpg (640x720, 95K)

>>b-b-but
These guys are getting what they want though?

Your not even making sense anymore, what does family have to do with Nintendo cenosirng their own work for puritan countries?
Simply explaining why Sony is a bigger offender on this kind of shit and you get mad, aren't you the drone here?

I thought I wouldn't like her but the vulgarity is refreshing

on one hand I don't give a shit about this game but on the other I'm tempted to spite-buy it because the situation regarding the last game in the series' release was kinda the kickstart for all this snoy shit in the first place

>cumbrain

No. None of that. Shame on you.

what does someone have to do with Sony cenosirng other's work for puritan countries?
Simply explaining why Nintendo is as much as an offender as Sony on this kind of shit and you get mad, aren't you the drone here?

Attached: IMG_20190801_061409.jpg (1280x720, 147K)

>literally weeb game with dogshit gameplay but muh anime titties
>not a cum brain

WHY ARE THE TITS SO SMALL IN THIS BREAST EXPANSION GAME
THE BIGGEST I'VE SEEN FROM THIS GAME ISN'T EVEN SENRAN KAGURA TIER

Yes it was.

You know as well as i am that even hardcore SK fans were getting tired of the fanservice/spinoff games, Seven was definitely gonna fix that.

About takaki, i recognize i didnt worded that well, what i was trying to say was that due to sonys policies, takaki wasnt able to propely developing seven, and he decided to resign from marvelous to make new games, not that sony kicked him out.

The only thing i can give you is the fact that marvelous hasnt bothered to port Shinovi, Estival, PBS and Burst:RE, but thats all.

Also since when Takaki decided to return to marvelous?, you just cant resign from a company and then come back in less than a year, and if anything this would signify that takaki is a pussy and now is working for scraps at marvelous, how do you think he can make new games like that?

>reading comprehension
Maybe i should stay a cumbrain bros....

>dogshit gameplay

Sound like you played it to know how the gameplay is like.

ok bud.
Stay strong.

Attached: 1389457504266.jpg (285x279, 17K)

Where is that damn Grandia remaster?

>Simply explaining why Nintendo is as much as an offender as Sony on this kind of shit
No what Sony is doing is way worse.

I've got money to burn so I'm getting it, but yea that price is fucking steep. It will probably go on sale sometime down the road.

>muh cumbrain
Kiwifarms is not sending their best.

Baiting samefag

>Seven was definitely gonna fix that.
How do you know?
>takaki wasnt able to propely developing seven, and he decided to resign from marvelous to make new games
No Takaki resigned because Marvelous wouldnt let him develop anything that wasnt SK, they gave him two chances with ValkDrive and Uppers, both didnt met the sales quota so they relegated him to be the SK guy
>Also since when Takaki decided to return to marvelous?
gematsu.com/2019/08/kandagawa-jet-girls-unveiled-as-ps4-game-and-tv-anime
>collaboration between Marvelous, Kadokawa, Egg Firm, and Kenichiro Takaki,
Also this shows how much of an hypocrite hack he is, he is on record of saying how he wants to make "mature" games that arent just tits everywhere and he makes this

Name of game? I will buy it and support it, but I don't know what I'm looking at.

I'm in the same boat. And fire emblem being a gorrillion hours long doesn't help things either

Attached: 1563708241941.png (952x717, 229K)

Just die.

Filename.

Omega Labyrinth Life

>NOOOOOOOOOO DON'T CENSOR MY ANIME TITTIES THIS IS VERY I REPAT VERY IMPORTANT FOR GAMING NOOOOO

Attached: 1548414298945.png (231x218, 18K)

Cheers. Buying it now. Even if it's $60. I want more games like this to be made.

It doesn’t show enough Boob, I’ll stick with peach ball

Attached: C147827C-93B8-46CE-BDE0-82D4718D7323.jpg (1024x582, 109K)

>braindamage

this cumbrain shit just reminds me of those enlightened atheists with their fedora tipping, except it's asexuals or soiboys desperately suppressing any kind of sexual desires so hard they may as well be asexuals

Is peach ball any good? Didn't buy it because from the one trailer I saw it looked like a barebones piece of shit. I'm down to support anime titty games but not when they have absolutely nothing else going for them. even if something like estival versus isn't a masterpiece it's still a fun action game at the end of the day for example.

It's too late. I'm already that.

Is this the return of quentin posting? If so, not impressed.

>adults shouldn't enjoy sexy things, please mama gobernment spank those meany winny terrorists!

You're literally paying for 12 sexy drawings and a mediocre game

Why do people talking about sexual orientation is politics?

Gender isn’t political

then:
>Sega does what Nintendon't
now:
>Sony censors what Nintendon't

If you like pin ball and abusing women, then what more do you need?
The game is short on content but dlc is coming for it.

Nofappers are some of the most batshit people I've seen online.

I'm aware

t. addict

Seeing as how its what the entire democratic part is hiding behind...

Use google you fucking mongoloid

1.- Again: the teaser.

2.- if Takaki was relegated to be the SK guy, then why is he still allowed to make these non-SK pitches? By your logic he would be doing other thing or another SK spinoff.

t. un-self-aware tranny

identity politics is the problem, there's plenty of other political things that should be okay.

is english nsp out? Is there dlc?

>muh buzzwords

Fair.

You know the internet also has sexy pictures?

>>addict
>>cumbrain
Hm?

Im aware

It's only a matter of time until Nintendo goes down the same path.

I am a bewear

>already outsold wolfenstein

ITT: snoybois defending censorship

Well they made a statement saying they won't, so it would probably take a while.

No, but there is Omega_Labyrinth_Life_JPN_NSW-HR

Attached: nfo.png (648x3204, 77K)

>I'm not against lgbt people
There is nothing wrong with LGB people. They don't cut their dicks off. LGB (lesbian, gay, bi) is a sexual orientation and it's completely wrong to put trans and other mentally ill people in the same group. Aren't gays bothered with the fact that their own community puts them in the same ''basket'' with trans, or they are afraid to speak up?

Attached: tenor.gif (480x252, 1.17M)

> Cheers. Buying it now. Even if it's $60. I want more games like this to be made.
You're literally paying for 12 sexy drawings and a mediocre game
>I'm aware
You know the internet also has sexy pictures?
>Im aware

Attached: Schermafbeelding 2019-08-01 om 15.53.16.png (302x440, 187K)

>1.- Again: the teaser.
A teaser that didnt tell us anything and if anything it would've been another rehash of Shinovi Versus
>2.- if Takaki was relegated to be the SK guy, then why is he still allowed to make these non-SK pitches?
Because they know he killed his golden goose and needs money

So before I buy this, is it confirmed to be censored or not? Are all versions the same or are things changed from the Japanese version?
that has me hesitant.

Im the faggot your arguing with and this just made me laugh. gg.

Probably a bug. The more loli character still bounces with the little she have.

And duke nuken forever isn't cancelled, faggot

Didn't Sony say they will try to remove indie games completely and how the main focus on PS5 will be on 'big AAA' games? Isn't that also a form of censorship?
>inb4 I don't even play indie games
...which makes this censorship perfectly fine in your book, yes?

Actually, does flora bounce in her minigame?

gg

I bought the deluxe version. It's going to be a cozy and titillating experience for sure.

There's a big difference between focusing on AAA and outright removing Indies. Get your quotes and sources straight.

>72% of ps4 players are LGBT
Really? Where are they getting this data?

>being normal and healthy is BAD, you must obey and self diagnoze neurosis so your best ally can sell you tons of meds and treat you like a child until you die.

Poll on resetera

The same source they got the P5 for Switch leak
Their dreams

i got this new game idea. basically there's this high school girl except she's got huge boobs. i mean some serious honkers. a real set of badonkers. packin some dobonhonkeros. massive dohoonkabhankoloos. big ol' tonhongerekoogers. what happens next?! transfer student shows up with even bigger bonkhonagahoogs. humongous hungolomghononoloughongous.

so is this game any good

Get your sources straight? Why? Is this a presidental debate? I'm just interpreting in my own words what the big bosses from Sony said. They told that they will put less games on market, but will focus on quality. Meaning, less games, but better games. And remove indies.

If that's true then it's a pretty biased and unreliable sample pool to start stating facts with.

>et your sources straight? Why? Is this a presidental debate?
No its basic arguments

How well does this run on Yuzu?

Try it out and tell us

>the guy who is obsessed with porn thinks this is normal and healthy

Ayo white boy!
Buy some Nintendo games right fuckin now ya hear?
Don't be no snoy nigga.

Attached: 1562362261766.jpg (982x1106, 307K)

Sold.

Attached: 1563308335081.png (1004x1116, 567K)

ok now im pissed off, why cant i see or buy the game on the Eshop? someone else in EU who has the same problem?

Game will still sell more for PS4

Stay mad

These games are literally shit and sludged up the Vita library. The Switch is literally the Vita 1.5 and you guys are happy about it...

Where are you? I see it both on the UK and Norwegian eshops.

Being the Vita 1.5 is better than the Switch being the WiiU 1.5

Sweden

Kek

>The Switch is literally the Vita 1.5
But Vita was killed in the same year it was released.
Only if you guys buy 4 copies.

>Just spent $60 with my peepee
god damn it

>they sent the wrong arsonist to the wrong studio
Omega Labyrinth Z's breddy gud.

any webms of gameplay?

based

Keep telling yourself that.

>Breasts only stay enlarged in the labyrinth
Booooooooooo

no because gays can get laid much easier so they don't bother trying to date cartoons

>just spent $60 out of spite
not sure which is worse honestly

I thought you were baiting, but it's actually not there. Wow.

Attached: [anime_fin]_Ginga_Nagareboshi_Gin_03_DVDRiP.ogm_snapshot_01.49_[2014.04.19_12.13.37].jpg (640x480, 28K)

Just make UK, German on any other account and buy the game there.

I thought it would become online when i get home from work but now its still not here. Why the turture?!

YES

I guess, but that horseshit.

>about to flock to nintendo because sick of snoy's shit
>remember that while they're based in telling trannies to fuck off, they're close to as bad in censorship
just gonna stay a pc chad forever, at least i can get an uncensored patch be it official or pirated here

>year 2019
>still console warring

Attached: yhgwreywrtshgwsh.jpg (496x496, 39K)

nintendo.co.uk/Games/Nintendo-Switch-download-software/Omega-Labyrinth-Life-1609929.html

What does this page give you if you're logged in?

the diference is that nintendo only censors their own shit. other comanies are free to do whatever they want

unlike on sony where they censor even indie games

wasn't sweden the one that killed the sadpanda

This content is not available to purchase in Nintendo eShop yet.

And here i thought this game got released today? Guess not in Sweden...... Why?

Honestly I don't give a fuck (just curious) about this game, though why exactly is it censored on PS4 and uncensored on a Nintendo console?
I heard its just a rated M game with fictional characters and we supposedly have parental controls too.
Just curious why this isn't allowed anymore on Playstation.

just give me the link

That's uk site so you can see it no matter which country your account is in, but if you search for it on the Swedish Nintendo site it doesn't exist.

Attached: Swedish search for Omega Labyrinth Life.png (879x534, 130K)

Seriously? That explains so much. I was thought they were just figuratively gay, but they're all literally gay too.

I wouldn't be surprised

>omggg, nitedo is sooo based because of an anime kitsch tiddie game!
I pity you cumbrains, for actually believing this.
>inb4 Snoy, etc

Attached: Sw.jpg (3024x1903, 2.74M)

No, it was Netherland.

Is it a fun game that'll last a long time? Shiren Mystery Dungeon on DS was one of my favorite games that I played for ages. If this game is as good and full of content and replayability, I'll buy it. The boobs will just be a bonus.

What are you trying to say here, user? You found that pic on the internet and now you pretend you own a Switch?

Weird. Finland here and I can buy shit from the uk page. Though to be honest, I don't remember what I put in there when I created the account or if we even have out own eshop. Nintendo and internet together is a mistake

>cumbrain
What does this even mean? Are snoybois pretending to be SJW trannies promoting censoring big tits and ass?

They'll jack off to isabelle and you'll like you. You raise shitty degenerate fags.

>cumbrains
definitely snoy there.

>and yet there is a ps4 version
I still wonder why

>Just curious why this isn't allowed anymore on Playstation.
So you can play with your parents a healthy game for kids bro..

Attached: 1559312008121.jpg (848x610, 102K)

>Deltarune
>Dust
>Hollow Knight
I don't think you're in the position to pity anyone

Holy shit this thing is big

Attached: C23B6FD6-0A26-441E-A3BC-BEE7663E397D.jpg (4032x3024, 3.54M)

Just managed to find the prod.keys file and get yuzu working, sadly Omega Labyrinth crashes on launch

Attached: 1562825414497.png (585x653, 307K)

Something something sexism something something #metoo something something mature games for mature gamers such as ourselves

>you can't own a Switch and criticize it!
Why are you drones so fucking stupid? What is so mind-blowing about the fact that a kitsch, shit VN like the one posted in the OP is NOT one of the reasons the Switch is great.
It means "dude i play games because muh dick lmaoo, gimme anime tiddies because real women scare me. Is the game good? Fuck it, animeee xD."
Ooof, you sure showed me, little drone.
Every fucking game I own on Switch is eons better than a lame VN with a lukewarm BE feature. Why would I waste money on that shit when I can get what I want, with actual nudity, on the internet for free? Cumbrain mentality doesn't allow for clear thinking.

>cumbrains
Okay, the fuck is this new meme?

Sadly not, companies would rather go for the guaranteed gorillion dollars than the guaranteed million dollars.

Take a pic of your Switch with a timestamp. Don't reply with ''lol why, you idiotic drone?'' because if you posted the list of ''your'' games, even though nobody asked you nor it was relevant to the post your wrote, then I'm sure you can post a pic of the console with a timestamp.

Why does it matter if he have a Switch or not?

the dlc is just more costumes and shit
I want more boards

Is the game good and is it uncensored in the west. I want some dungeon crawling.

It's alright, pretty okay pinball game though the boards tend to favour this circular design that makes the ball endlessly go around in the big loop and it can be annoying trying to hit specific things, there's only two boards and like 5 girls too.
Does come with the intimacy and dihorahma modes though and obviously the dressing room.

Because I'm pretty sure he's a falseflagging faggot.

Apparently it's a decent rogue like. Uncensored on Switch

People who like seeing girls cute are subhumans apparently

I never understood this attitude of buying a game for waifus. If anything i'm disgusted by them and get turned off any time they have a major part in the game. For example:

>hated Splatoon because Marina and Pearl
>hated BOTW because of Zelda
>hated Xenoblade because of Pyra and Mythra
>hated Bayonetta for obvious reasons

I cannot stand a character whose sole appeal is showing off their bodies, while having absolutely no redeeming features otherwise. And it has nothing to do with MUH SOGGY KNEES or whatever tumblr is afraid of this month. I just hate useless, mindless distractions meant to hide a bad game. Take Bayonetta for example. When you ignore the tits and ass, you're left with quick time events and mindless button mashing and cinematic """gameplay""" that would make Uncharted look like Ninja Gaiden. And for me that's unacceptable. If your game was good, you wouldn't need those distractions.

That's just my two cents though.

>taking anyone seriously who's argument is only a strawman

>Check out this new game, it is very good

or

>BEEG ANIME TEETEEZ! BUY THIS GAME FOR FUCK SONY!!!

This is why I hate modern Yea Forums. Instead of playing vidya for fun, youplay vidya to spite.

Sauce me up famalam
Would like to know too.

>I never understood this attitude of buying a game for waifus. If anything i'm disgusted by them
Yeah, trans ''people'' usually hate biological women, so I guess that is natural.

Whatever you say, snoyboy.

>fuck sony
>game is also on ps4
what is it about sony that makes nintedofags so angry and obsessed?

Any fellow britbongs out there that can tell me the price? I'm away from my Switch for 2 weeks.

fucking hell sony...
why did you do this to yourself?
You threw a huge fucking part of your audience under the "gross perv" bus just so the other part of your audience could virtue signal even more about how they're "too mature for boobies" and so on.

Attached: 1564011352549.jpg (350x490, 64K)

This bait is a real head scratcher, I love it. Gonna have to save it for a rainy day

Lmao

>>hated Bayonetta
You probably don't even know how to dodge offset.

Any anons with the LE planning on uploading the music from the CD?

>trans "people"
What the hell are you talking about? What does that have to do with this? What does that have to do with ANYTHING? How does that even slightly relate to my post?

If you are in this thread then you either bought (or plan on buying) the game or have no intention of buying it. If you bought it and like it, then you should be happy that there are other people who support that developer as the good sales may result in a sequel. If you have no intention of playing this and are disgusted by the fact that people play game simply because it has women, then why are you in this thread in the first place?

Nah, germany senpai.

But do you actually buy games just to stick it up to another company? Do you realize how much of a corporate slut you are? It's ironic as fuck considering the motivations behind your hobby.

>54 fucking quid
Man, why is it so fucking expensive. I thought it'd be a fun, campy game with some big ol' tiddies, but not at the price.

I think it was very clear message; I just called you a tranny.

nsp and dlc nsp out when

any pics of dlc costumes?

>also on PS4

I mean, I guess. It's so censored it doesn't even have the same name.

Because they know people would buy it just to 'stick it' to the moral guardians, its a brilliant move 2bh

>I never understood
That's why you hate it, retard. It's pretty sad that you let such petty things get in the way of enjoying video games.

It's way too easy to do, though. The entire game is just pushing one cinematic cutscene into another, and that's what turned me off from the game. Hell, the first five minutes is a giant unskippable cutscene that pretends to be gameplay, but you can't die in it. It kinda reminds of that intro from Dust (that furry POS 2d game) and that soured any future replays I ever wanted to do. That just doesn't belong in a video game. It's movieshit, I'm sorry to say.

And what basis do you have for that accusation? I made it very clear that this has nothing to do with sexism or misogyny or whatever. And I'm certainly no censorship advocate. This blatant attack just feels unwarranted.

The previous games were as much before all the controversy on the vita. Read before you speak.

Trans people are people too.

user, I love video games. I just hate useless, stupid gimmicks that get in the way.

Appealing designs sell. In video games and in every other medium.
If it's not for you then well that's what variety is for.

Is this game legit good? I played a done of Vita style dungeon crawlers on the Vita, so I might have my fill of this style already

>Game has playable dorky chuuni
best girl

Soon to be dead people. If statistics hold up. How come they can't accept themselves for what they were born as? Why do they mutilate themselves and then inevitably regret that mutilation and off themselves? Is it darwinism?

this
games are for having fun and maybe learn something. Not for spreading real world politics

but those were never as expensive as this was

>This game released on the おっぱいの日
Hehe.

>appealing designs sell
In the VIDEO GAME medium, I would hope that gameplay is what sells a product. This being an acceptable thing is an ill omen.

I love how you and every other faggot I called are too fucking stupid to argue against anyone that doesn't subscribe to your retarded Yea Forums culture memes. Suck my asshole, you benighted drone.

Attached: Drones.jpg (3024x2785, 3.82M)

It was made in unity, so probably piss easy and cheap to port. As long as it can turn a profit, who cares about number of copies

ok found the dlc costumes

Attached: 1535704627685.jpg (1615x883, 483K)

I've got the LE coming in the mail.
I hope these games are passable

Attached: 1539577749700.jpg (1616x907, 498K)

>"FUCK SONY" is now out on the western eshop.
Why is Sony relevant here? Why should I care about sticking it up to Sony?
Do you understand that your ceaseless feud against Sony and DA ESS JAY WIB WUBS is removing credibility from your games? I don't have a problem with big titty games, but when people buy big titty games because it makes them feel like they are fullfilling their little revenge fantasies, you're just cementing the image that every lewd game enthusiast is an obnoxious incel who hates sjw shit.

My point is we used to be able to talk about this without lewd games being about eradicating trannies. Yea Forums is a politics board now and the games and systems you buy represent your political stance. Fuck that shit. I'm still waiting for the day we're gonna see election ads midgame.

>not playing FireEmblem

How is a ratings board that isn't legally binding any different than a company deciding they don't want content on their platform?

I didn't read any of that. I'm just going to assume you don't own a Switch and are potentially a faggot.

>anime titties for cumbrain incels: the game
*yawn* call me when the switch gets actual games with actual gameplay instead of these masturbation simulators, and maybe I'll be interested.
Non-weebshit artstyle would do wonders, too.

>HULU

When's Amazon Prime Video coming to the Switch?

And the swedish eshop gets fucked again. We didnt get any of the Senran games for the switch. FUCK THIS COUNTRY!! I dont want to order other country eshop points...

Attached: 1466508859711.gif (200x202, 194K)

i admire their defiant attitude toward s*ny, but isn't that game most known for being a genuine, honest-to-goodness kusoge

there's gameplay on Fire Emblem?

>Suck my asshole, you benighted drone.
TZempting, but your date indicates you are a Burger. I mean Pablo. So no. How many hours do you have in Hollow Knight and YouTube?

>it means dude
It actually means, dude I play games because my superior high IQ brain and the other parts of my body including my big fat penis decided to have the freedom to choose big tits over tranny flags.

I heard it was a decent Mystery Dungeon game.

do their breasts still grow in these costumes?

I don't care about credibility, I care about satisfaction.

Fuck offff.... You're supposed to buy this vita scrap.

CERO has legal authority.

Then there's plenty of experimental indie projects with very creative mechanics and placeholder art or default Unity assets that have no future because they lack everything else that makes a video game appealing and enjoyable.

Not the ESRB

The game is explicit in its setting within a “school” environment and the majority of the characters are young girls. The game clearly promotes the sexualisation of children via the sexual interaction between the game player and the female characters. The style of the game is such that it will attract an audience below the age of 18.

There is a serious danger that impressionable people, i.e. children and young people viewing the game would conclude that the sexual activity represented normal sexual behaviour. There is a constant theme of sexual innuendo and activity throughout the game that suggests behaviour likely to normalise sexual activity towards children. As a means of reward gained by successfully navigating the game, the player has the means to sexually stimulate the female characters by using either a hand held remote device or touch screen software.

The thing I love the most about what you said is that 50 years ago people were saying that being gay was a mental illness. History repeats itself, senpai

Games like dwarf Fortress would say otherwise. It doesn't need story or graphics or big titty waifus or anything, yet it's one of the greatest games ever made, and it's still being updated. For free no less.

What excuse do these kusoges and VNs have to argue against that? Especially when they go for upwards of 60+ dollars?

_ _ _ _ _ _ _

They hate Sony so much that they released a version with the requested changes made. Oh my god they totally owned them by releasing a version where the touch boob minigame was removed.

Attached: Omega-Labyrinth-Life_Labyrinth-Life-Date-Announce-Banner-Key-Art.jpg (1920x1080, 2.76M)

Which isn't the ratings board in question.

>Company which has been catering to you for years suddenly does a 180 and basically accuses you of being human filth refusing to make "weird perv content for pedos" (even tho non of the characters where ever children)
>People are mad about this
>People are taking their business to a company that doesn't spit on them

I get a little bit where you're coming from the anti-sjw bullshit can get obnoxious, I'm usually against their nonsense but in this situation anyone calling outraged fans "incel anti-sjws" are just using this as an opportunity to virtue signal.
There's nothing wrong with sexuality in games and moves like this make people think there is and that the people who consume it are bad people.
People just keep warping the truth to fit their narratives with this shit, I've genuinely seen people calling these big titty girl games "loli fantasy simulators" despite them not having children in them and just acting all superior about it in general.
It's misinformed at best and down right insidious moral policing at worst and I fucking despise it.
This isn't "waah they put a black woman in this videogame" this is a genuine moral stance being asserted against a large audience they used to catre to that wasn't socially or morally repugnant.

Attached: 1562423582167.jpg (1077x1332, 655K)

> thinking kids don't fuck in highschool

SHELTERED

You are complaining about Yea Forums turning into a politics board and simultaneously defending the people that caused its transformation into a politics board in the first place. Six gorillion IQ.

Moero Chronicle H is available on the Swedish eshop, oddly enough.

That may be, user. But fags existed in ancient times, too. Somehow I doubt they cut off their dicks in ancient Rome and claim they are the opposite gender. I could be wrong, though.

See

Nice

Attached: 2019-08-01 11_19_39-Window.png (295x553, 175K)

>Skyrim

Attached: 1388079017119.png (197x268, 74K)

Gays are fine. Shits existed forever. Chopping off your dick is dangerous.

>There's nothing wrong with sexuality in games
There's a BIG problem with it because it's constantly used to hide bad games being sold at a high price. Infact, people ITT have literally admitted that they're only buying it to "fuck sony". They don't even care about the gameplay quality of the product in question. Don't you see how you're being manipulated by corporate interests? Honestly, I wouldn't even be surprised if Sony and Nintendo colluded with the dev here to get people to buy it out of controversy. Sony gets to virtue signal, and Nintendo/the dev get to pander to the people who will mindlessly buy their product. We're all being played like fiddles, and nobody wants to call it out.

So the girls breasts doesn't grow in the PS version?

It would be extremely painful

>No Grandia 3
>No Grandia Xtreme
Why even bother? they already rerelease 1 and 2 on the PSN...

But it makes pee pee hard and annoy SJW adn save white race

Age restrictions exist for a reason how about you look to the parents and better educate them on how to care for their children than ban MY adult games because some kid MIGHT see it?
We don't treat any other fucking medium with the assumption that kids might see it, and for those who do we take a "well that's life, where's the parents?" attitude towards it.

Yeah I guess not reading what someone has to say is a good way to run away from the discussion, but you can't pretend that this is not an issue. Every thread for lewd games is full of "HA HA FUCK TRANNIES!"

Here is a picture of my cute Switch. I bought it for Smash Bros so be sure to deflect everything I say by commenting on my body odor or by calling me a tourneyfag or some shit.

Who am I defending again?

Attached: 20190801_111626~2.jpg (2508x2097, 961K)

Big bouncing anime boobs don't get in the way of gameplay. Though they do if you let them distract you, which they apparently do for you, user.

>Clip out the mention of teddie bear girl from OLZ rating
>People actually take time to respond

Attached: Urara_Rurikawa.jpg (720x868, 82K)

I've never played a mystery dungeon game. What do you even do in these games? Is it about traversing mazes and nothing else, akin to Labirynth of Refrain and Moero Chronicles?

>unskippable 30 hour long cutscenes showing off the titties "don't get in the way of gameplay"

Attached: uie6tikut1t01.jpg (960x960, 75K)

>>That's their one flaw though, in comparison to the billions Nintendo has.
Reminder that just within the last 12 months, Sony has:
>moved the Playstation HQ to California
>censored games for no reason to the point of having Rated M games on Switch being Rated E on PS4
>forced Japanese devs to have meetings in English with no interpreter
>angered AA and below Japanese devs, pushing them away from the PS4
>been actively uncooperative with crossplay, making themselves the only platform not included in crossplay in several large games
>lost several console exclusives to Switch
>pulled out of E3 completely
>gone on record saying they're struggling to adapt to the current climate and thinks consoles will be obsolete soon
>announced they're going to be making fewer games from now on
>announced that they will no longer support smaller studios in favor of Triple AAA studios
>make the PS5 a niche only machine
kek

>generic red short haired genki main character
hardest pass

yeah im in the same boat. But i gave up and got it on an UK account. it sucks

Didn't read any of that competifag

>angered AA and below Japanese devs, pushing them away from the PS4
Yes that's why 99% of Japanese games are either PS4 only or also available on it, this fanfic was never endearing Yea Forumsgaf

I doubt your collusion theory because it's honestly a big loss in money for sony, I do believe it's just new management on their part causing a massive steer away from how they usually operate.
I'm probably not going to actually buy this game on switch, it's too rich for my blood, but I defend other peoples right to play it.
And that's another thing, I understand games can often use sexuality to mask a bad game, but the thing is, a large selling point of this game is its sexuality, they don't really hide that fact, if a tity booby game with mediocre gameplay isn't for you then that's just it, don't buy it.
There's plenty of actual games out there that don't lean on the sexuality.
I don't think many if any people are really buying this game to "smash sony" it's a steep price for something that doesn't really affect sony at all.
I don't think random anons motives for buying the game really matters much sony aint gonna suddenly go back to what they were doing before after they went out and said it had stuff to do with the #metoo movement and so on, that'd be corporate suicide as it's be saying "well actually this moment doesn't matter to us"
So the only place TO buy it is elsewhere if you want to sexual content, not much of a statement not buying a product where it didn't exist in the first place.

Good riddance. If Sony can kill themselves that way, it'll be one less hindrance in the gaming world.
So can we stop talking about trannies now and just enjoy titty games?

Add:
>They will rise PS5 price thanks to China & US problems and instead to move out to the other country they said: "asking customers to bear part of the burden"

I thought it was Flandre from the thumbnail.

Noted

But I know you did, though.
You're just pretending to make me mad.

>If Sony can kill themselves that way, it'll be one less hindrance in the gaming world.
Take Nintendo down too

>China & US problems
Blame the am*ricans they are retarded

Who remains? Microsoft?

Here's the problem I have. I don't think the game should be censored, but this low key tolerance of it will just bring the industry down further by making it okay for games to not have good gameplay. People will unironically think that it's okay for games to sell on titties alone and nothing else. And I don't have to remind you of what happened when we tried ignoring DLC, microtransactions and lootboxes. They didn't magically go away, because whales would prop them up and make them successful. As a result they just invaded more and more games. What am I supposed to do if this actually comes to my favorite games and starts infecting them? Am I supposed to lay down and watch it happen? Am I an "SJW Tranny" because I just don't want every game to be a glorified waifu simulator? It's the dilemma I constantly face.

Diverse characters are fine when their diversity isn't so impressed upon the player. When those qualities are emphasized, if even a little, it undermines the normalization of those groups and their inclusion in media--instead treating it as some grand accomplishment for gaming or media. At that point it's insidious marketing to try to appeal to those groups rather than an earnest effort to just write a character who happens to have those qualities.

What is Nintendo that's effecting the gaming world?

>Who am I defending again?
The SJWs, by suggesting people should just drop any beef they have against them. I get this board's obsession with politics and trannies is a pain in the ass, it's the reason I come here maybe once a month nowadays when it used to be a daily thing. But with the direction companies like Sony have taken, it's also pretty obvious that if you just ignore politics altogether things are only going to get worse. Because even if Yea Forums stops being retarded and making everything about trannies, the "other side" currently has no intention of stopping. I'd rather deal with people buying titty games out of spite than having titty games relegated to jap only phone games because moral busybodies said they have no other place.

A republican candidate ran on racism and won because a black man was president and the opposition thought he had no chance of winning and stayed home.

so yeah I guess I'm agreeing with you.

It's what happens when you take an already existing psychological condition, body dysphoria, and then accelerate it using ideology. 80% of women that suffer from body dysphoria have suicidal thoughts, about 25% have made an attempt. That's just women who don't think their tits are big enough.
Now throw emasculated men into the mix, who are already mentally unstable and tell them that they aren't emasculated, but that they are actually a woman trapped in a man's body. Frankly, I find the 40% suicide rate to be a bit of a low-ball, and it's no wonder having the surgery to chop your dick off does nothing to help with a mental condition that has you so mentally damaged that you want to chop your fucking dick off.
We are witnessing the end times.

Attached: 1564527230825.gif (203x351, 526K)

pushsquare.com/news/2018/10/japanese_developer_sheds_more_light_on_sony_censorship_scenario
>japanese devs shut down because they cant even publish their own games because sony fucked them over
OH NO NO NO NO NO NO

That's nice sweetie, I'll be playing my Jet Girls game.

Attached: 1564666154342.png (2560x1440, 2.81M)

Based. Sexuality is something to be kept private, not paraded around irl or in entertainment media. It has no place in mainstream games.

Microsoft gave up a long time ago

3rd party exclusives on inferior hardware
paid online that doesnt have 1/3 of the features other two have and runs on peer2peer servers
dicksucking awful developers like gamefreak

Isnt this already uncensored on the vita?

>close colors

Didnt know that this game had a trans character

>3rd party exclusives on inferior hardware
>paid online that doesnt have 1/3 of the features other two have and runs on peer2peer servers
>dicksucking awful developers like gamefreak
I don't see how Nintendo going down would fix any of those issues.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

What does this have to do with Japanese developers still going for PS4 when it comes to make games? Or this what they call cope?

Oh how the tables have turned, sad to see Sony or should I say, Snoy, filled with nothing but trannies and weak basedboys. Nintendo literally dabbing away the competition.

any porn of the one with blue hair

Waifufaggotry ruin games. It happened to Fire Emblem before 3houses restored some of what FE was actually about.

Fire Emblem threads on a good day were usually about Corrin's feet, so you are absolutely right. Shit like this can and does happen.
Other example is Gacha shit. Gacha is literal gambling. Put Anime titties on top of gambling and you get the incel weeb audience.
It's kind of a far fetched call to be saying it can happen to vidya as a whole, though. You're talking as if they were trying to hide a bad game behind tits, but in thid case, the lewds are what the game is about. Don't confuse waifu infected games with games that have always been about them.

And she's a rotten bitch so it's appropriate.

Attached: DDBC8CD2-DC48-467A-A797-8EDB6CFBABD1.png (1600x900, 1.37M)

3rd parties go to PC where again and again prove its a succesful market
paid online s cancer and anyone who jumps on that train has to die
no nintendo = gamefreak no longer can afford to be lazy

>A republican candidate ran on racism and won
Is this why blacks voted for him? Because he is a racist? Or blacks who voted for him are too stupid to realise he is a racist?

These games always sold like shit and still sell like shit. The scenario you're imagining makes no sense because the practice of selling games on sex is not becoming any more widespread, if anything it's struggling to survive.

Third parties are already going to PC.

>3rd parties go to PC where again and again prove its a succesful market
that's why you keep on begging for games on your "master race" machines?

This person must browse Yea Forums, that entire image is unironically both true and based at the same time.

You faggots will literally DIE ON THE HILL for "no politics in games" as if they suddenly existed in video games circa gamergate.

Now instead of realizing the error of your ways you still post the dumbass fucking phrase "no more politics in video games" as if everyone can't see the mask slipping off and you really just saying "i don't want your stuff in my game".

If you wanted to get on twitter and say something like "These characters or ideas feel shoehorned and it gives the game a very manufactured or artificial feel" then that's saying something, but instead you post shit like "kill yourself" to normies and then act surprised when the normie sphere is out to get you.

Fucking idiots brought this down on your own heads.

Outside of the ecchi stuff, are the game mechanics fun? Is the gameplay like Rune Factory? And does the gameplay justify the $60 price tag?

> the lewds are what the game is about. Don't confuse waifu infected games with games that have always been about them.
The latter incentivizes creating the former. This is exactly what happened to Fire Emblem. The series went from simply having waifus to being about waifus and just got worse from there.

The same happened to dead or alive. What used to be a fighting game become nothing but volleyball and skimpy outfits.

I don't see why we can't just have femboys and tomboys. Why does it have to be tied to switching to one of the scientifically only two genders at all.

biCHAD here, Homosexuality has existed forever. The Romans did it, the (ancient) Greeks did it, join the 40% and fuck off you pathetic excuse of a bi-pedal creature.

>that's why you keep on begging for games on your "master race" machines?
more is better, meanwhile consoles not only beg for games but beg for the few it has to not be taken away from them

>buying shit games when you could watch porn for free
Why?

Porn is garbage. Eroticism is where it's at.

Eh these boob games have always been a niche, I mean you saw the general public's reaction to them when sony forcibly outed them by starting to ban that shit on their platform.
They were always a niche little microcosm existing in it's own space not really effecting the rest of the games industry.
The content in them was always too adult for widespread appeal so it wouldn't be as infuential as games without booby titty girls.

Personally I've not observed any games that weren't already that being warped into it, people say waifuing was killing fire emblem but I never played those games so I don't know.
It's not like you're suddenly going to get tits in your action shooters like halo or strategy games.
Most genres don't lend themselves to that kind of content and it's not like sexuality is guaranteed to make a bad game.
So as someone who doesn't want that shit, just don't buy a game if you think it's leaning too hard on boobs they're usually pretty blatant, they can't sneak that shit in like they can loot boxes or manipulative grind mechanics especially cause the boobs affect the ratings, they don't sneak under the radar like the other shit does.

I agree though "kill tranny" posters can fuck right off all they do is delegitimize a good argument with unrelated horseshit.

You ever see two people arguing about something like console exclusives and realize you just don't give a fuck anymore?

Something about you two retards having an argument about which of your "Video Game Social Status" rigs qualifies you for more hand-outs from developers made me realize I just don't give a fuck about video games or this board anymore.

Just keep it.

Fuck

Attached: 1556813733884.jpg (420x410, 17K)

This is the next Omega Labyrinth game after Z. I don't think Vita got it.

Since the Z English localization resulted in new content policies from Sony, the PS4 version had to remove a touch screen thing that ripped off their clothes and a boob touch thing.

>no actual defense
>uses Yea Forums slang as defense
damn, truly a poet of our age

For a game about anime tiddies it sure trys a lot of shit to keep me away from them.

dilate

>Personally I've not observed any games that weren't already that being warped into it, people say waifuing was killing fire emblem but I never played those games so I don't know.
Fire Emblem did turn from a legitimate franchise to the lowest level of waifushit. But what people miss is that the franchise was also fucking dead, so it was either that or no more Fire Emblem. And I say that as somebody who despises the newer games.

That's a regularly scheduled thing. Not something done on demand.

Easily observable

(you)

This looks like absolute shit

Nero had a gay lover and cut off his dick because he wanted him to be his new wife(he murdered his previous one)

What I really don't understand is why are people shitting on Fire Emblem. I mean, if it's because fags make countless ''this is my waifu, say something nice about her'' then OK, you hate the fanbase. But you don't have to date girls/guys in FE if you don't want to. Who says you need to watch support cutscenes, as they are not relevant to the main story, but are focused on characters and their feelings.

This is why i never took the resetera invading us meme seriously, it's not a meme, they're in fact coming here in hordes
How long until you end yourself?

Cut as 'remove completely' or did he just remove foreskin?

uuuuh hold on I was gonna get this on Steam I could've sworn I read they had a PC release
Did I just imagine that?

>people still fussing about this game
>take a look at actual gameplay
>it's just another anime game with cut-outs of hand-drawn women moving stiffly on the screen
>flashes to literal gameboy DS era graphics of a generic dungeon crawler circa PSX

lmao Eternal Eyes called it said your game is wack old bullshit

Wait. I thought this was a first person dungeon crawler with titties? What was I thinking of.

>Resetera
That cancerous site is still going? I'm impressed.

They really are here. It's not some bait from /pol/, resetera trannies are actually here.

>no actual defense
why would i need a defense when you had a non-argument that doesnt reflect to what happens in reality, japan still makes games for ps4 and this fact keeps you up at night, sorry if Yea Forumsesetera shitposts dont affect the real world champ

>Now instead of realizing the error of your ways you still post the dumbass fucking phrase "no more politics in video games" as if everyone can't see the mask slipping off and you really just saying "i don't want your stuff in my game".
Identity politics don't need to be in any game period. And no, since you've obviously displayed that you want to act obtuse about shit, that doesn't mean "WAAAAH NO DARKIES!!!"
I am perfectly fine with gay characters being in a game, I'm fine with minority characters but those types of characters, specifically and especially gay characters, are hardly ever done right. As of now, devs have showed that they're 100% incapable of writing genuine stories involving identity politics.
And when I say those types of characters I'm referring to characters that share the identity I've listed AND have politics issues revolving said identity as a core personality trait.

People clearly mean "stop forcing your retarded shitty twitter timeline thoughts on politics" when they say "no politics in games." Which, by the way, I see once in a blue moon. I am fully certain this shit is just being spouted because two guys in total said this.
You have be an utter drooling retard to think that people don't realize that essentially every war conflict in gaming isn't political. There's a big difference between excellent writing/dialogue in the likes of Halo and MGS and shit tier fanfiction writing that is basically pulled from Tumblr itself like the new Wolfenstein games.

>If you wanted to get on twitter and say something like "These characters or ideas feel shoehorned and it gives the game a very manufactured or artificial feel" then that's saying something, but instead you post shit like "kill yourself" to normies and then act surprised when the normie sphere is out to get you.
Who the fuck are you quoting when you say that? I bet an alarming 2% of users here actively go around on Twitter picking fights with people.

>But you don't have to date girls/guys in FE if you don't want to.
The problem is how much of a focus they put on it. And if you ignore it, you're basically left with a hollow shell of a game.

>As of now, devs have showed that they're 100% incapable of writing genuine stories involving identity politics.
because you're incapable of admitting you hate gays.

Absolutely retarded as fuck response. Good job.

Agreed.

>Sexuality is something to be kept private, not paraded around irl or in entertainment media. It has no place in mainstream games.
How is a hentai game that has giant growing boobs not sexual? I agree fuck Sony but come on bruh. Think before you type

People shit on Fire Emblem because as the franchise went full weeb the rest of it also took a turn for the worse. Awakening was garbage both gameplay and writing wise, and Fates too except maybe for the Conquest route. No idea about the new one, barely even looked at it.

The whole game is pretty controversial in the west. It's not just the swastikas and the damns.

people consume entertainment media in private

He said it was sexual, which is why he called Sony based for censoring it.

>are hardly ever done right
according to a straight white male
>100% incapable of writing genuine stories involving identity politics
this is absolutely untrue and you're arguing out of bad faith or admitting you're new here if you don't see the constant evidence demonstrating that even if it was on par with some world-class author you'd still rebuke it even if you caught only the faintest whiff

>People clearly mean "stop forcing your retarded shitty twitter timeline thoughts on politics"

Yeah that's exactly what I said. That's clearly what you people mean when you say "no politics" in video games but in the same breath hold up Deus Ex as some golden idol.

>there's a big difference
Because you said so? Halo was standard military fantasy and MGS was literally a parody game.

>Who the fuck are you quoting when you say that? I bet an alarming 2% of users here actively go around on Twitter picking fights with people.
You must be new here, bro.

come one
say something retarded again
im genuinely amused with your excuses of no defense

Attached: Pp4a8li.png (894x894, 473K)

yeah, same question

It's not my fault you can't be genuine with me.

Lol pretty based and redpilled to be honest, (s)he's not wrong and if you fags can't laugh at this, you're probably a more annoying person than SJW's anyway.

gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/ps4-is-the-gay-friendliest-console-gaystation-31478228/

Is a failed meme.
Surprised he forgot to post that spiderman pic made on i.funny or something like that.

People clearly mean "stop forcing your retarded shitty twitter timeline thoughts on politics" when they say "no politics in games."

Because if they said "stop forcing your (anything)" here they'd expose themselves for what they are which are just baby gatekeepers crying that you can't spend your sixty dollars on a dopamine fix that reinforces your worldviews.

Get a fucking hobby you loser.

There’s nothing wrong with politics being in a game but you gotta make sure it makes sense for the game and doesn’t have any quick brownie point current age shit. No one complains about mgs, deus ex, mass effect or whatever other heavy political games there are out there. Having a game about fantasy elves doing things with current age pandering bs won’t sell while fantasy elves having their own in-universe politics that don’t reflect on ours will

>come one

>say something retarded again
Why? You need a friend??

>according to a straight white male
Bi but thanks anyways tumblr

>this is absolutely untrue and you're arguing out of bad faith or admitting you're new here if you don't see the constant evidence demonstrating that even if it was on par with some world-class author you'd still rebuke it even if you caught only the faintest whiff
Very strange you can't give me good examples of these characters done well then.

>Yeah that's exactly what I said. That's clearly what you people mean when you say "no politics" in video games but in the same breath hold up Deus Ex as some golden idol.
Like I said, you absolute mongoloid, there's a huge difference when a well-written game like Deus Ex handles political stances whereas other "controversial" games do. This can differ on a range from dialogue, choices in said game, and character interactions.

>Because you said so? Halo was standard military fantasy and MGS was literally a parody game
Yes. I would say there's a difference in the ways they handle politics in Halo/MGS compared the likes of new Watch Dog game coming out.

>You must be new here, bro.
And you must have some deteriorating brain disease if you unironically believe people on here sit on twitter all day and argue.

Is your gimmick getting half of the point? You're doing a very good job at it.

Post cheeksboner, lips, breasts, and feet

>Get a fucking hobby you loser
He says, while crying in the same thread as me.

Get a fucking hobby you loser.

>playing shitty teasing game with no porn or nudity at all
>playing it on ANY console
Dude just go play H games, you'll have all you have here except you do get to porn eventually. You even have ones with decent gameplay or fun mechanics. The bonus is even a toaster can run them and you get to play them for free.

>"breast expansion" game
>tits don't even grow that much
fucking garbage

>Sony, an eastern entertainment company, censors entertainment aspects to fit Jewish western political propaganda
>Nintendo, an eastern entertainment company, censors western political propaganda and keeps focused on entertainment
Hmm I wonder what could be wrong?????

>this deviant sexuality is okay but this deviant sexuality isn't
Hmm?

Because unfortunately getting one of those planes to write "fuck Sony" in the sky is a little outside my budget so I have to settle for paying $60 to support a game I would never have even heard of if not for their censorship.

Always assume a game that markets itself on tits is rock-bottom garbage in the gameplay department.

Yea Forums users don't yet understand what a double standard is

Nice and all but screw the price, waiting it out.
And then there's always this milkfactory.jp/products/heapps/

Nah, it looks okay. The problem is that there is no reaction and no permanent effect. I mean, maybe there is at the end of the game but who cares about that.

Nero did it cause he was insane, not the guy who's dick got chopped off, people these days do it willingly

Attached: Normal man.jpg (1024x919, 157K)

>Nah, it looks okay.
Then you might not actually be into BE
This is a game for posers

seething

These are both major problems.

How the fuck do people get hyped for this shit?

I read the trash that is bustartist (thankfully I don't pay for it), I am pretty sure that's my main fetish.

That's a hot ass Tomie

>''Noooo! What the fuck are you doing, guys? You are supposed to buy PS4 version!''

Yes, I am incredibly incensed after being tricked into buying one of the Senran Kagura games by Yea Forumsermin such as yourself who kept insisting that "no it's actually pretty good!"
Now I know better.

>buying low effort anime tiddy games
>thinking anyone at nintendo notices or cares
>not realizing how niche this market is

what is this

even Japanese people are saying "you're an idiot if you buy the PS4 version"

Some people enjoy mystery dungeon games, I guess. Are there any good ones beside Pokemon? Maybe this one is actually good. Early game is always easy and boring.

Attached: BE.png (1006x160, 102K)

I can understand someone with Gender Dyspohoria, but Transtrenders that do it for internet back pats can go eat shit and die.

Looks like the nintendofags still hold a grudge over being the butt of censorship jokes for so long and they're desperate to turn the tables.

they dont even need to turn the tables sony did it for them

reminder to jerk off before potentially wasting your money on a sub-standard product

I'm pretty sure you could just google generic anime boobs and get far better porn than this game offers and for free to boot

>B-BUT SONY
The PS4 version is just as shitty

>Cumbrain
This is what happens when /pol/ppets try to create their own stuff when they're not spoonfed what to force.

I always feel that the people that keep yelling "loli games" are actual fucking pedophiles, why are they jumping in that when talking about a sexual game

Attached: Hm.png (610x513, 199K)

Attached: 1556594251849.png (979x1032, 79K)

Jerking off won't cure the spite people have.

This. The artstyle is so fucking bland and generic. You could go onto gelbooru or pixiv and find thousands of images that have the exact same style.

>bragging about making decisions out of spite
where do I go to discuss video games with adults and not teenagers

deflection. cast the attention away from themselves.

new and epic insult for anyone who likes sexual content
/pol/ loves to virtue signal as much as the SJWs

I wasn't bragging nor implying that i bought the game.

People who think with their dick. Like anyone who would buy this game because of the boobs and not because of the gameplay. People are acting like it's some cancerous strawman label, but it's actually pretty accurate for a lot of Yea Forumsermin.

No, because it's censored.

>"Why do men get excited over breasts?"
Yeah why can't everyone love fat cocks like you and me, nnon?

Attached: faggot (2).jpg (400x400, 24K)

Then you surely must admit that it's irrational to purchase a product out of spite

Cause it makes an easier argument on their part against these games when they pretend they're full of lolis.
No one wants to be tagged as the guy defending lolis and it means they can go off topic on tangents about pedophillia and how loli normalizes it (big meme among those types).
Basically they get to skew the argument in their favour, the ones who do it intentionally anyway, because of the abundance of them there's also just misinformed people who think there's children in these games because they're drawn all cute and shit.

It's been like a trend these days. People accusing entertainment mediums as things like sexist or pedophile end up being found as sexual predators, rapist, zoophiles, pedophiles, and such.

Even a person having bios on Twitter that would hate on anime is already a red flag.

Looks like a new SQUEEZ game.

I'll probably get it on sale eventually. I'm far more interested in Ryza's game.

Yeah, that makes alot of sense

,NINTENDOES WHAT SONEDON'T

Attached: +_9985b45dcf907fa8348b050408c55f9c.jpg (1000x1398, 338K)

lol, that does sound like something those fags at SIE california would do

Holy fuck who cares this much about literal shovelware
This game is the equivalent of a shitty MMO ad that tries to bait you into clicking on it because it flashed some tits at you

seething

Should I get physical or digital?

The gameplay is the same garbage on both versions of the game.

Yeah, so this is a literal projection tactic

You know I'm right. You know that there's nothing of value to this garbage. You know that it will be forgotten in 5 years.

Yeah but the Switch version has tiddies so it wins.

That is also true

>america dictates what global standards are
Balkanization when?

How? There are plenty of characters like her and it's always ends up the same

>5 Years
That's a lot better than modern AAA games actually. I guess the game is pretty good then.

Ones a turd and the other is a turd wearing a dress. Both are shit.

>People who think with their dick.
Everyone who has one does this. Spending sixty dollars on a not very good game is at the bottom of the list of dick related fuck ups, and therefore it is a cancerous strawman label.

No, retard. There are more to games than AAA garbage and pandering trash

dilate, faggot

You mean the people that see pedophilic influences everywhere and then overcompensate are the real pedos?
Really activates your almonds.

Attached: anime is for pedos.png (1770x1202, 1.62M)

The gameplay looks like standard mystery dungeon/ Shiren gameplay. It's not breaking any new ground, but it isn't garbage.

>Everyone who has one does this.
I did once, and I learned from it. I will not do it again.
>Spending sixty dollars on a not very good game is at the bottom of the list of dick related fuck ups
No, that would be what I did, which is spend 20 dollars on a bad game.

I'll make a thread about it 5 years from now to prove you wrong.

What are some Mystery Dungeon-type games worth playing? I haven't played any

sneed

>waah why are they deleting my sex flag from their comments/stage builder

wow, it's almost like people like different things! take your soap box and go preach to someone who gives a shit.

Omega Labyrinth Life

>spokeswoman
Of course.Why can't these bitches stick to their fashion and drama and leave fucking games alone holy shit.

His twitter handle was DrPizza btw, literally can't make this shit up.

Attached: bonus round.png (594x1546, 717K)

>start playing the game
>watching the opening credits
>see somebody named Yoffy

hold the fuck up, Yoffy? Like, Psychic Lover Yoffy?

Od sutra.

>REEEEEEEEE BROWN PEOPLE AND WOMEN EXISTING IN GAMES IS IDENTITY POLITICS REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Gas all special little /pol/flakes.

What the fuck are you trying to say? That I can't judge anyone for their shitty opinions? You're fucking stupid. It goes beyond opinions. You're paying however many dollars for a game with a half-assed "breast expansion" theme, generic anime art, and uninteresting gameplay. How does that make you anything but an absolute cretin?

Based.
>search for expansion comics on e-hentai
>character goes from flat to D cups
Normalfag trash.

Yeah, I could probably find a better breast expansion game for free online, and then there would probably be actual nipples.

The problem with this type of ""argument"" is that the disturbed individual (i.e YOU); who issues and charges these claims of ""ethical"" negligence against a particular group or community for a perceived immoral action or thought process, is, unable to distinguish between reality and fiction (since the social issues of REPRESENTATION between these paradigms are non-existent). Video-games are virtual, non-corporeal environments that are created and developed by programmers that utilize software to calculate geometrical patterns/shapes (whether it's through sprites or polygons) to represent a form of architecture, landscapes or life-forms, which is produced in a scripted, electronic fantasy in a 2D or 3D world. These algorithmic programs do not correlate to race or sexuality, nor do they promote division in these aspects in reality (although it's always PRESUMED to be intentionally divisive from critics who focus on these subjective debates). These nonsensical problems are escalated when these fools project their political biases and agendas into a media platform that never made sociopolitical statements (internally) as their objective; race and sexuality politics for gaming always seems to come from external sources and turns an economic market into a battleground for no reason other than "moral self-promotion".

Attached: 1423686757915.jpg (435x276, 19K)

You really think the manufacturers of SD cards don't cop a deal with Nintendo to keep using their outdated garbage in their hardware?
You REALLY think giant corporations don't have hundreds of deals behind the curtains?

English version when? I want to unironically play this

seething

>bro this shit just happens
>bro you gotta trust me, bro its true

I'm convinced that these posts are actually a falseflag being made by people who agree with me

>half-assed "breast expansion" theme, generic anime art, and uninteresting gameplay
all opinions, by the way. yes we get it, you have a hate-boner for this game. you're not going to change anyone's opinion here, so give it a rest already.

Do you really think that the version on the western eshop is not in English?

>English version when?
Today.

>rich in nutrients
>has the effect of bringing vitality to flowers
>has the effect of stimulating flowers and making them stronger
>boosts harvested volumes for certain flowers

This game's flower mechanics are way to vague!!! What does any of this mean? Most of it costs the same, so they are clearly not tiered, and it's hard to notice a meaningful difference beyond the normal spread of RNG because the list of harvested crops is so gigantic that you won't notice if one water happened to give you an item that you don't get with the other waters. How am I supposed to make an informed gardening decision here if they don't explain anything? This is worse than voting in the EU elections.

I feel like a monkey on a typewriter.

Attached: 1491819536222.png (714x574, 283K)

OH
SHIT

NSP WHEN

>Political correctnes is now a gamer thing

>I want to turn gaming into a vehicle for my brand of politics.

Go back to gamingcirclejerk you guys lost.

The art being generic is not an opinion, you twat. Have you never browsed a site like pixiv or gelbooru before? There's loads of that exact style of art.
>yes we get it
>thinking that you speak for anyone but yourself on Yea Forums

What are some good ones? The best I tried was Nimin because it involved weight mechanics.

And playstation is their own platform, so that's a dumb point to bring up

A platform holder shouldn't require third parties to arbitrary censor certain games. The ESRB exist for a reason.

Have you never browsed a site like pixiv or gelbooru before?
Nope. also:
>thinking anyone really gives a shit about your whining on the internet.

So did anyone check YouTube videos of the Japanese version to see if America got censored?

But its 100% true

>New game is announced
>Protagonist is a white male
>*crickets*

>New game is announced
>Protagonist is anything but a white male
>HOLY SHIT KEEP UR POLITICS OUTTA MY GAEMS
>WOW FUCKING LIBS PUSHING THEIR PROPAGANDA
>FUCKING DISCORD TRANNIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

When are "gamers" going to be over?

>Nope.
fuck off newfag

>imagine I made a pro nazi game and then called other games anti-white because they don't contain nazis, and nazi ideology

been here since 2008, but ok lol

I know it sounds strange, but could you stop thinking with your dick for a change?

>It doe...sn't mat..er..Both.... a...re sh...it.
saddddddd

You mean

>New game is announced
>Protagonist is a white male
>claims of promoting white supremacy, racism.

maybe you are to young to remember but that is what it was like for a few years.

Did you just miss the bitching about Overwatch adding a white dude? Or Respawn Star Wars?

You've been using the internet for at least 11 years, and have an interest in anime-styled pornography, and you've never fucking used pixiv before? Or Gelbooru? I simply don't believe you.

These kinds of people must be really fucking stupid

Attached: Hedgehog Emerald Buster.jpg (943x1024, 131K)

this guy is from /r gamingcirclejerk a place for feminist copers after their failed coup of gaming and atheism.

Attached: GAMING.jpg (646x535, 59K)

he's right
stop trying to force a dichotomy

believe it or not, but I haven't. I just used sadpanda and rule34.

Name one [1] instance this has happen. Keep in mind that CHANGING an already established character race for political reasons goes against your argument.