Geno thread

Who do you want in smash Yea Forums?

Attached: kisspng-super-smash-bros-for-nintendo-3ds-and-wii-u-super-rock-5acb7c8765f667.1794849615232851274177 (900x900, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ub46uT3VN1c
discord.gg/KdhvjcB
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ngSPb8S5ODc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Geno. Do you think we'll see a reveal at EVO Grand Finals?

Maybe, stay strong Genobro

I want more echo fighters

Attached: AE934FC8-7A86-47E4-AA5F-6E37A492EBC6.jpg (3952x2211, 1.81M)

to make zoomers seethe

One of them is literally a skin

This person really doesn't know what echo fighters are

What retard keeps saving pngs as jpegs

Yes he does

Ken

I want these codenamed characters in Smash:
>Our lord and savior who serves a higher authority
>Another Sonic rep, preferably either the Ultimate Lifeform, the Warrior from the Future or the Robotic Doppleganger
>Guh-Huh, and I already won with one
>The Dream Traveler
>The Other SEGA Mascot
>The Daring Demolitionist
>Hat Goomba
>The Knight Who Digs It
>The Venus Adept (only to stop rosterfaggotry)
>The Blocky Explorer (not the grotesque one, obviously)

Arle!

Attached: Arle.png (220x343, 75K)

>Sees Metal
I PRAISE YOU, FOR YOU ARE THE BEST BEING IN THE UNIVERSE

Frankly, no.
Considering how much wiz was seething after street fighter's reveal got leaked i doubt he had any other reveals in store.
Besides, we just got two fighters
i bet they'll consider revealing a new fighter only after banjo's released

kino

Hey! C'mon, C'mon! (I don't think he has an amazingly high chance or anything but I also think people are seriously sleeping on his chances.)

Attached: 2421877-terry_ffsougeki_bust.jpg (1434x1500, 712K)

BASED and OKAY

Attached: smashdlc.png (1964x1112, 2.42M)

>Geno
>Shadow/Silver/Metal
>Banjo
>??????
>there's like a fuckton of people who can be classified as this so idk
>?????
>bandana dee
>shovel knight
>isaac
>steve

First person that gives me a "kino" on this website
Maybe Yea Forums can still be saved then

Also, I forgot The Lord of Subspace too as a rep that I'd like.

Y'know, between him, Heihachi, Mai, Jin, Morrigan and who knows who else there are a lot of untouched fighting game characters, and we only have Ryu and Ken. They SHOULD at least add one of them.

Hmm...not bad.

The Dream Traveler is Klonoa.
The Other SEGA Mascot...I won't tell you who it is, but I can tell you they are purple.
As for the second ??????
>Clearly hasn't watched Challenger Approaching by Delzethin on Youtube

He's in

Attached: Geno 9999.jpg (1000x1000, 135K)

A better question is who is getting the upgrade treatment? Costumes, AT's, or characters who had both.

Attached: nextsmash.jpg (4664x7544, 2.52M)

Of all those fighting characters, Terry would be the best IMO.
>brings in a new company altogether (if we're having a game celebrating Japanese gaming, it only feels right to include SNK eventually) unlike those others
>was the protag of one pivotal fighting series and is a major perfect attendee of another (Mai is a side character in both, and we know how this shit works with Sakurai)
>would have a fun stage (Geese Tower or Trans-Continental Railroad would be the likely candidates) with a fuck ton of potential great music from both Fatal Fury and King of Fighters
They could also do Kyo Kusanagi, but holy fucking Jesus would that be boring.

Your first mistake was assuming Yea Forums watches literal who ecelebs
also
>nights
I'd understand if it were something like JSR/Puyo/Streets of Rage/Yakuza or even shit like Altered Beast or Alex Kidd, but NiGHTS??

Attached: 1544377591998.png (502x585, 334K)

Nights was a desperate attempt at a Saturn mascot when Sonic never showed up then he returned for a shit Wii game.

Attached: 1547452756379.jpg (1200x1031, 152K)

Geno, but I doubt it’ll happen. The next charcter probably won’t be announced until the next BK video, and it’ll probably be someone else, I can’t think of who it would be though.

What can I tell you guys, it's one of my fav SEGA franchises. Mostly because of Reala being the Shadow to Sonic's NiGHTS, but still, you see my point.
Also, not that it even matters, but can NiGHTS be considered furry material?

>literally a skin
No he’s not. He’s a half assed palette swap at best.

Based

Attached: AB1E4A20-6CAF-417E-B2DC-5A327A77B249.jpg (1800x1041, 261K)

Bandana dee

>Octoling
>echo
Semi-clone at best. There’s too many weapons left unrepped to simply be an echo fighter with the same weapons.

Scorpion

Attached: Scorpion_(MKT).gif (179x185, 17K)

Thanks.
I wonder how could that even happen, I mean...Bowser Jr., but with Rosalina & Luma/Ice Climbers' mechanic of fighting? Or they have 2 separate movesets that you control at once?

>be me
>went yesterday to a friend's house to play Smash with him
>he has an Xbox One, asks me if I wanna play MK11
>I say sure, since maybe Scorpion could get in
Boy, there is a LOT of moveset potential if we ignore the Fatalities and the Brutalities

I mean okay that works also but Sakurai is a lazy fuck so don't expect much.

My idea for it was to be more like pokemon trainer. Have Metal be the main playable character, with Eggman flying in the back ground. For some of Metal’s attacks, Eggman with attack from the background, like his Fsmash being eggman swinging his giant spiked ball and chain into the foreground in front of metal, or Dsmash being eggman using the eggmobile’s robot arms to punch on either side of metal.

He made isabelle

1. Geno
2. Earthworm Jim
3. Sarevok
4. One of the Battletoads

Attached: F799B369-2A97-4327-9879-FD0AE43F16B8.jpg (1024x759, 88K)

OR you could just turn Metal into a fighter and have Eggman be his Stand.
I can already imagine that:
>Be Metal
>Start using jabs while Eggman uses boxing gloves like Bowser Jr.
>Punch repeatedly to MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA yourself out of the situation
kino

Who shouldn't have been a fighter to begin with.

Attached: geno.png (1307x471, 210K)

I want Doomguy and Reimu but Geno would be cool. I think he's deserving of it regardless of relevancy. Rooting for you guys to get him as a bonus character or something like people have been speculating lately.

>I think he's deserving of it regardless of relevancy
Why? Because a vocal minority has been shitting itself about him forever?

I just think he'd be a cool rep for the Mario RPG series. Also it's probably his only chance for anything new since I doubt SE will ever let Nintendo use him in another game. Don't understand why the idea of him getting in upsets so many people on this board.

>People like a thing
>They want to see more of the thing they like

how LITERALLY fucking DARE they, those ACTUAL nazis

Regardless, he made someone who could easily have been even a semi-clone into a unique fighter that only shares three whole moves with villager. Octoling would be fine.

>Geno
>obscure one-off Boomer nostalgia character

>Sans
>Indie gaming and pop culture icon from a game that revolutionised the modern ludonarrative

>Steve
Instantly recognised from gamers of all ages. Minecraft rivals Mario in popularity

Attached: 1564579881070.jpg (225x225, 16K)

take the mii costume faggot

I'm going to be really mad if this is the "Ultimate" Smash and Geno is not in it.

Attached: 1548976162397.png (367x368, 215K)

What game is geno from

He's an NPC in 1(one) mary-oh rpg

Super Mario

Super Mario RPG

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

I’d much rather have fawful.

Attached: D60576BE-C76D-4AA5-BC42-1D843FDE4455.png (3501x2759, 2.12M)

After they announce Fighter Pack 4, they will announce that Fighter Pack 5 will release in Summer of 2020 instead of by February. They will announce Goku as the final Fighter Pack in the first week of July.

>NPC
Either you don't know what this abbreviation means, or you've never played Super Mario RPG (that means "Role Playing Game" in case you're puzzled on that one too, sport).

ubi's last shot

Attached: Sc5-ezio.jpg (950x1250, 141K)

Thanks, never knew.

Keep saying it

This. Geno should not get in.

Keep that SJW shit out of my smash.

Attached: 1564441771799.jpg (705x540, 56K)

>Revolutionised ludonarrative
It's kiddie storytelling with an all-or-nothing morality system. Stop aggrandizing a fun but largely unimportant game

Sure you didn’t buddy

Because I want SANS and STEVE you fucking BOOMER!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

But he’s not a genofag?

I don't want him in becaus Genofags are the most delusional of the bunch and their coattail riding of more recognizable characters is annoying as fuck..

Based

Attached: 1541977574070.png (474x328, 197K)

i only wanted him and maybe heavy

Attached: space borb.png (1901x1776, 3.03M)

geno never

Based. I'm only buying a switch if Sans is announced.

this little motherfucker got boned big time

high demand and possibly the easiest full-newcomer development wise. Granted I think Kirby's side characters like Magolor are more unique fits but still

I just want Doomguy. If he doesn't get in, whatever. I have the new game to look forward to.

Attached: Doomguy.png (414x600, 491K)

>NPC
So that’s why Geno hating Stevefags are always claiming Genofags havn’t played SMRPG, projection.

Travis Touchdown, Porky and Doomguy.

Why is Waluigi in the garbage? Did you forget about Paragon?

I don't even know what Paragon is

>guy who made this image originally had BK coattailing
>gets BTFO
>replaces BK with Geno and does a fucking terrible job cropping the new BK model in the front
>he had to manually crop in the very character he was so terrified of being confirmed for months on end in a final self admitted defeat

Attached: 5E444465-E755-410B-83AF-250891A28163.jpg (261x203, 7K)

Not this fag, that's for sure.

Shitty edit.

Attached: vince.jpg (350x263, 8K)

Discord guy who """leaked""" Waluigi and Frisk.

Attached: cacocringe.png (600x626, 288K)

Hi Steve,

>never in my life have i heard someone wanted to be the fucking plant and I was the cool kid
>nintendo: DUE TO HEAVY REQUESTS, YOU CAN BE THE FUCKING PLANT

Attached: it had to be done geno.jpg (800x832, 77K)

He did, though. All those months of people shitting on Waluigi and fans will soon come to an end

Someone explain the appeal of Geno to me. I did't play Mario RPG when I was a kid, didn't even know it existing until some turbo autistic kid obsessed with Mario told me about it in highschool. I got it in college when it dropped for the Wii Virtual Console. It was fine, although wholly inferior to Superstar Saga or Paper Mario 64 and TTYD. Geno didn't stand out to me any more than some of the other OC in the game, such as the Axem Rangers or that proto-Wario guy. The forest area was cool and had nice music, but Geno never resonated much with me.

So why the fuck do autistic children keep screaming about this puppet? Is it just because people have been "asking" since Brawl? Is it due to other "never evers" getting before him? Why does a secondary character from a Mario spin-off produced by Square of all studios have such a vocal demand? I legitimately, truly don't understand.

It’s like you channeled the entirety of reddit into one post

Ken is the exception and not the rule. Honestly he was the only echo who got a big reveal (well I guess Richter too) and he's a clone more than anything. I think he's just classified as an Echo because he's the "original echo."

It's so gratifying to see all the people who got BTFO by Banjo-Kazooie not being able to outrun their past 10 months of shitflinging before E3. They can't hide their previous allegiances.
>Plantfags being peak reddit
Are you surprised in the least?

I'd buy Echoes if they were cheap and came in a pack, like 4.99 for a bunch of them or like .99 - 1.99 each. There's a ton of potential

>Louie, Charlie, the Hocotate President
>Liquid / Naked / Venom Snake
>Malos
>Black Shadow
>Hilda
>Dr. Luigi
>Shadow or Metal Sonic

MK wasn't always being developed by whiners

How much did you pay for that image?

>main MC gets cucked for the main villain
IMAGINE

Attached: 1539505042616.gif (480x270, 1.2M)

Genofags are reddit

>main main character

I mean, the other party members are main characters too

It’s like they get off on being called a retard. I can’t image why else someone would spend a year of their life doing it.

as someone who wants geno in his home series again before smash, i think it's because he's basically loaded from head-to-toe with built-in heavy artillery and is a gunner mage with technicolor lasers. he can also literally transform into a cannon. that's some cool stuff.

i think he should make a return to the mario rpgs before he gets into smash, but i'm a minority on that. it's also hard when it means square has to play ball, something they are already doing for smash, but very rarely for mario games (only for sports spinoffs + fortune street, which i think geno would have fit well in).

also
>mfw geno thread and it's about people's wishes
thank you based star boy for granting everyone's smash wishes

Attached: 1542293922451.gif (950x801, 580K)

Uh oh, Stevie said that Geno is reddit, I guess I don’t want him anymore. Nevermind the fact that I’ve been wanting him since before reddit existed or since before this faggot was even born.

Ironically Sakurai bias is the biggest thing keeping Bandanna Dee from getting in.

>muh steve
Rent free

It's a tie between Crash Bandicoot, Doomguy, and Leon Kennedy for me. I genuinely can't decide which would be best.

>he wants Geno when there are infinitely better Mario RPG reps like Paper Mario and Fawful

>possibly the easiest full-newcomer development wise.
That’s why he isn’t in.

>
>MUH BIAS
Fuck off. Reddit goomba got in because he holds no relevance and has nothing unique going for him.

>Paper Mario
Can we get another good Paper Mario game first?

See that I would be fine with. I have nothing against the character himself but as it stands he's a literal nobody in the grand scheme of things. People can scream "relevancyfafs btfo" all they want, but characters like K. Rool and Banjo at least are/were extremely important to their home series with multiple appearances. If Geno were to get another game or two under his belt, then I wouldn't mind him getting in.

>no sir Sakurai has no bias towards old Kirby games that he made over the new ones, that's why there's no representation of the newer characters or stages beyond some spirits, it's not bias at all

I want the Dream Traveler so fucking badly too.

Holy shit another Paper Mario fag, finally.

Fawful is spork wielding penguin of doom incarnate.

Arle Nadja!

Attached: nami2.jpg (256x356, 34K)

Why would you EVER want Bandanna Dee in when this fucking guy exists?
>closest thing to a main antagonist Kirby has
>tons of moveset potential
>actually unique and interesting unlike Bandanna Dee

Attached: dmb.png (490x479, 169K)

I grew up playing smash from the n64 days and I honestly still don’t understand why Geno is so requested. Is this just a really old tired meme or are these requests actually legit?

Bias exists but Hat Goomba is important in like three games
He didn’t need to be in aside from the fact that Waddle Dees are so damn popular in Japan

>r-rent free!
Try not sticking out like a sore thumb like you’ve been doing for the last year or so

No he isn't, he's by far the most interesting and unique Mario RPG character out there. Literally only Count Bleck actually compares. Fawful kicks ass characterization-wise, if you think he's just wacky engrish man you didn't play the games.

I would like either one of those characters, just not as much as I would like Geno. Not that it matters, none of them are getting in

Attached: 2F8B2657-1241-4D75-851B-0A0C1B187253.png (669x627, 16K)

Oh look it’s sporkfag. Fawful is more than his dumb ass dialogue. He’s got multiple games to pull extremely unique things from.

Watch how he plays in Legacy. He's badass and cool as fuck, I can only imagine what the official development team can do with him. His concept and design is also extremely unique, no other character is a star spirit possessing a wooden doll armed with artillery, rocket punches, and guns.

Fawful or Dimentio would be kino.

Attached: 03FC58FD-83FB-4D1E-A5B5-65E46F7FCA40.jpg (1720x1025, 186K)

You idiot I’m not a stevefag. I’m calling you out for letting him live in your head rent free. You genofags are so paranoid that you think everyone who isn’t a genoredditor is a stevirgin.

it's a real rock and a hard place situation for any geno fan, unfortunately. banjo and kazooie are the protagonists of their series, and k. rool was the main villain. geno was a party member in one game and a cameo in another (whose cameo didn't return in the remake). he doesn't have their credentials. it's even worse that he belongs to square enix, so going out of the way to get a third party character from one of the stingiest third parties in gaming is something nintendo probably wouldn't do for any mario game. he and mallow are both in that same boat, which is a shame because i love them both.
basically, they're fucked unless a miracle happens. i'd love a remake of smrpg or for them to be in another mario rpg. maybe a m&l game?

Attached: 1560535283250.png (1004x912, 1.24M)

>one of the dlc characters supposed to defy known and established rules
>related to stars (based upon the one hint image)
>fighting game tournament reveal

I think it is pretty obvious who we are going to get as a character. The reveal trailer will open up with ganondorf walking at night. Suddenly he spots "Shichōsei" hanging above him and then in front of him appears our next character.

Attached: fb0.jpg (640x432, 31K)

What’s the rule it’s breaking? I thought it was guns but joker

In this case it would be "No non-videogame characters or IP's unrelated to videogames itself."

that rule-breaking newcomer tweet was fake tho

Didn't knew that. Well shit.

>you genofags
Except that literally everyone calls you out as soon as you start this shit. You idiots tried it with Crash for about a week and got shit on at every turn. Banjofags, genofags, crashfags, everyone knows what you’re doing, fuck off.

>New character trailer is animated.
>Starts off with Joker sitting in the defendant's seat.
>Trailer's about proving Wright proving Joker's innocence in stealing the Smash invitation.
>Layton is the prosecution.

Does he have a chance?

Attached: leon.jpg (1920x1080, 293K)

If their game was allowed to be released on the Virtual Console, SNES mini, they were given spirits, and Geno a Mii costume, I don't think their situation is THAT bad. It's just that outside of Smash neither Geno or Mallow work for anything. They are Mario characters that don't belong to Nintendo. Square Enix can't use them because they were made for Mario, and Nintendo generally can't use them because they do not own them. Why go through the trouble of dealing with Square Enix just for a cameo in Superstar Saga + Bowser's Minions? Smash, however, is a different story, as the game is already a huge melting pot of everything, and Square had been on board since the last game. However, Geno does lack the credentials, and I think he would only get in by sheer will of fan demand if anything.

Bring in mecha sonic from SMBZ

This is schitzo levels of delusion. Stevefags died off after banjo. You’re pathetix.

Probably, he starred in 2 of the most popular RE games.

Why would geno even get in over a character from one of the two mario RPG series which have some actually good games?

You have literally no reason to think this. Just because a person doesn’t like your character doesn’t mean the entirety of stevefags are coming up with a convoluted plan to stop you. You legitimately need help.

>schizo
Way to put yourself even harder
>Stevefags died off after banjo
You most definitely should have, yet here you are

Attached: 25B011BD-B802-4771-B2A0-FA107CC08BCA.png (862x508, 119K)

Because those characters aren't demanded for Smash, while Geno is and both Nintendo and the developers are aware of this fact. That's why I said that, if Geno were to get in, it would be by sheer force of demand.

Seek help

Why don’t you try actually playing SMRPG, you may end up liking it.

>Because those characters aren't demanded for Smash, while Geno is
lol

So uhhhhh... when dis this become about steve? The one complaining about steve literally just pull him out of his ass. This is about geno, not steve.

Attached: 3E9D435E-C7E1-442D-8146-9416A24F005F.png (143x138, 44K)

Not a big Fawful fan, but I'd like Paper Mario as well. Though I think Geno's playstyle would probably be more to my taste which is why I favor him over Paper Mario, otherwise they'd be pretty equal.

I know for a fact that both Paper Mario and Fawful are in demand.

I'm the biggest Fawfulfag out there, and even I know you've got to be delusional to think people want Fawful in as much as Geno.

That's why Sakurai made an official statement addressing Fawful's demand and gave him a Mii costume.

>Paper Mario
>not demanded
Just because he's not part of your rosterfag buddies' list doesn't mean the demand for him isn't there.

The Steve discord was constantly spamming this image for roughly 5 months, only it was originally Banjo that was clinging to K. Rool and Ridley. Now that Banjo is in, someone lazily edited a picture of Banjo in the front (I wonder if his hands were burning while he was doing that) so they can use it for their next target. If Geno gets in (he won’t) the cycle will continue. Any thread that their stock shitposting images get posted in likely have them in it as well.

You've got to be joking. SMRPG is rediculously obscure.

Where did I say fawful is as wanted as geno? Don’t put words in my mouth.

Retard. See above.

Attached: wishlist.png (1666x836, 1.88M)

They get brought up a lot, and I would love either one of them, but they’re not as requested as Geno is
It’s true though

Steve!

Attached: 98135E3D-27F1-455B-B3E8-3F6F78D1AAFB.gif (480x480, 91K)

>The Steve discord was constantly spamming this image # for roughly 5 months
No it wasn’t. Keep being paranoid.

You being too young to have played it doesn’t mean the rest of the world is.

See

Find me some proof that Fawful's demand exists, then, because there is nothing of the sort that indicates it being considerable like Geno's.

Ditto.
>Hilda
>Blood Falcon
>Ms. Pac-Man
>Dixie Kong
>Midbus

>Crash in Most Wanted
>Ashley in No
Fucking based.

If genoniggers are back then that means rayman is back in the running

Attached: 68C4FED5-6ABA-4030-BB5D-D4D26AFF2E28.png (633x911, 389K)

>no it wasn’t
Playing dumb hasn’t worked in the past, it won’t work now. What’s funny is that there are a lot of people on Yea Forums that genuinely want Steve in but the poor guys can’t even mention him because your faggotry has permanty scarred any discussion of him being in.

How about this very fucking thread? Check smashboards too.

No it's not fucking true. Shit like warioware and drill doser have more support than super mario RPG. Even metroid prime hunters and golden sun.

Genuine Steve support doesn’t exist on Yea Forums

Attached: 1882179A-358E-4D38-AD1C-129D7284D3E6.png (960x960, 924K)

The how come I’ve made an entire moveset for him? I’ve even posted it a few times.

I wish that were the case
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ub46uT3VN1c

Golden Sun had so much support that Nintendo wasn't even aware those people existed.

You don't think that this edit was just made by someone else and not whoever originally made the first version?

>I wish that were the case
So you’re no better than the supposed stevefags who hate geno.

This.

Geno. I don't think he's getting in this pass, sadly, but I can hold out for another round of DLC, or at least getting his Mii Costume back.

>No it's not fucking true
Yes it is

Klonoa (or possibly NiGHTS)
Bomberman, I would assume

I want Porky. At least put him in the game in some form.

Attached: 9D1889D4-348D-4F0D-AAAA-061BE132A225.png (400x400, 9K)

It is kinda surprising he wasn't a boss for Ness or Lucas seeing as how they'd just have to port the Brawl fight.

Exactly. And SMRPG is even less than that. Because it's an obscure D-list game that wasn't very good and almost nobody played.

Except Sakurai himself acknowledged that Geno is really popular and even wanted him playable, the same can't be said for Isaac, or Fawful.

Attached: source.gif (480x270, 1.68M)

>Sakurai wanted him playable
lol
You know what's a sign that sakurai actually acknowledges popularity? An assist trophy.

That can be said for any Brawl boss missing.

I know Rayquaza should've come back for the Pokemon in classic too.

Based as fuck

Attached: ArleTouch.png (291x416, 43K)

honestly, rayman has the biggest chance out of all the spirited characters

Attached: 1558322817438.png (795x622, 410K)

This
Genofags are deluded as fuck if they think their puppet is ever getting in Smash before Rayman.

>Except Sakurai himself acknowledged that Geno is really popular and even wanted him playable
A lot of characters are really popular and he wants a lot of characters playable.

Reminder that Sakurai decided to add a fucking generic Mario enemy before Geno.

Sorry Rabbidfag, but has Ubisoft ever said they wanted a Rabbid in smash?

Attached: 9A3DFD62-C572-45D3-BBC6-220B5D0E3D23.jpg (210x240, 15K)

>Hatgoomba
Shit taste, Don't need to read the rest.

Why wouldn't they want the mascots of the series instead of some weird spinoff boy?

Based

>Who do you want in smash?
Any Kirby character
Phoenix Wright
Crash
Any MGS character to be snake´s echo
>Liquid
Based

Attached: 1551229858032.jpg (751x456, 256K)

The dream picks are sol badguy and a2.
A2 isn't really all that important, I just want some Nier/drakengard music, stages and spirits. Think about it, the stage is the ruined city in smash bros floating platform style. Depending on the song, the stage may make everything gray-scale. There are spirits for the black flower and the queen beast where you focus on surviving for the length of their respective songs.
Sol brings the guilty Gear soundtrack with him, but would be an awesome character to play, especially if they find a way to have him do Roman cancels.

>obscure one off boomer nostalgia character

He says maining Game & Watch...

Here’s a (You)

Based

Attached: 80EBCAD5-5C22-4B7A-839C-9A2A0EC5E1D7.png (700x931, 155K)

I really hope Geno gets in but I doubt it.

Why? He's a forgettable character from a mediocre game nobody played.

just wanted to post this
because the OP was clearly made by a faggot

Attached: the real never evers.png (1056x603, 560K)

>forgettable character
>from a mediocre game nobody played
if these were both true no one would actually want him

>if I haven’t played it than neither has anyone else
Not everyone is as young or as much of a pleb as you are desu

Based

Actually, most smash fans are. Most video game fans in general are.

>no bomberman

If that was true then these daily Geno threads would not get 300+ replies every single time, including input from supporters and shitposters like you.

I only want Arle if we can also have Schezo.

Attached: schezo-wegey-puyo-puyon-9.79.jpg (210x240, 18K)

what if i want all 3

Attached: waddle.gif (200x200, 65K)

You're a handful of retarded autists, spamming the same thread every day.

added him

Attached: the real never evers.png (1056x603, 571K)

This is why I don’t like the idea of Geno in smash, the only thing he has going for him is he’s popular because he’s popular.

The Steve discord was spamming them a lot back in October too, not sure why.

How can I start a character bandwagon for Smash 6?

Attached: 200px-Princess_Shokora_Artwork_-_Wario_Land_4.png (200x333, 91K)

Steve discord only spammed anti-banjo shit. Why on earth would they give a shit about Penos?

Who? Not even joking here.

If we're getting an indie rep, it's probably gonna be Quote. What are his chances?

Attached: JAPQoute.png (310x496, 166K)

By being boring and appealing to reddit. Think hat goomba.

Because they're shitposters. Only slightly less bad than squeenix autists

Princess Shokora from Wario Land 4. She helps Wario throughout the game and has different appearances at the end of the game based on how well you played.

Attached: 1545952632184.jpg (1000x1337, 375K)

No. Nintendo has never truly endorsed Smash at EVO. They initially were gonna pull Melee from EVO for no reason until literally everyone called them out for their stingy bullshit

Has he been up to anything these days? He does have history with Nintendo and the Indie scene under his belt, but he's got a harder time if his series isn't doing much these days.

They announced the August direct at Evo last year

I got my banjo but I just need Geno, no more sword shits please.

Attached: A188EFC6-24FA-4E3C-BBFF-DBF51A437C69.png (894x894, 670K)

Oh right, I remember now thanks. Interesting choice!

>Steve discord only spammed anti-banjo shit
It was only after Geno got deconfirmed that they switched to Banjo. After the E3 direct they celebrated and then switched rob banjo. Before Geno it was Issac. They might be the wierdest thing to ever happen to this board.

Geno would be nice as a semiclone of Mii Gunner released as a bonus character that isn't a part of the Fighter Pass, but otherwise I would greatly prefer the remaining FP characters to be from unrepresented series. I want the crossover to become bigger!

Attached: ultimaterepcomp11.png (913x2010, 1.99M)

I want

Attached: geno_ultimate_render_by_nibroc_rock_dcydivn-pre.png (894x894, 891K)

Okay, now you’re just fucking retarded. The entire POINT of steveposting was to fuck with banjo. I mean do you SERIOUSLY not see the connection here? Are you truly this autistic? Steveposting was centered around banjo because of the microsoft connection. Stevefags didn’t care about geno because they knew he wasn't getting in.

Yes, we know, you've posted it 5 times in the thread

Geno and Agumon are who I want but i'm not opposed to fun people like doomguy and shit getting in.

Attached: gfhjersarh.png (1024x694, 1.16M)

???, this is my first time posting in this thread

What if the rabbids got in, but they were like miis, where you could customize them with costumes and shit?

Im the one and only supporter of Adol Christin in smash ultimate.

Attached: 8d87082e547fe99b2d6ea0bbc1ad9ff1.jpg (900x1450, 121K)

>for no reason
maybe because it's over 10 years old and there is a superior smash game, you stank ass faggot

I'd like him too desu. Ys music in Smash would be great

It would need like 50+ tracks to do it justice. YS music is just so good.

based and ADVENTUREpilled, give us those JDK remixes for days to come

Attached: chadol.jpg (1024x576, 64K)

Porkyfag here,
I’m well aware the ship has sailed at this point but I really hope he gets his chance one day.

Attached: D27DA6D5-0D61-4C18-A263-87F8AE68D068.png (1160x1080, 637K)

I want them to give it the Castlevania treatment.

It was initially pulled in 2013. Do your history homework, son.

It all depends on if Nintendo wants to do something for Mother around this time. You'll get your chance eventually, Porkybro.

discord.gg/KdhvjcB

Attached: ngjkdcdjdchijsslag.png (661x454, 223K)

Seeth all you want, the discord has been around since last October/November, they’ve just been less subtle recently.

Attached: DD2DE562-929A-4BDC-9196-D5B9CBA7F6AF.jpg (1024x416, 95K)

Crash and Geno, I'd be fine with a Geno Mii costume (I want that hat)

Attached: 1555812007813.png (736x980, 30K)

Based Arle

That’s literally not even the Cult of Steve. You’re getting your discord servers mixed up.

Quote and Curly Brace have just been Nicalis' crossover dogs since like 2013 when the series kinda got slipped out of Pixel's hands. Curly Brace has been oddly prevalent since she was announced before Quote in both Crystal Crisis and Blade Strangers.

Attached: 1522537031898.png (378x396, 74K)

A shame you don't see Fawful around anymore in character polls.

He is definitely one of my favorites.

Yup. Fuck spirits

>DUDE ONLY 'RELEVANT' CHARACTERS LIKE ICE CLIMBERS DESERVE TO BE IN SMASH
Cringe and yikes

Ice climbers was a launch title for the NES and was bundled with the console in europe. They also offer a unique gsmeplay gimmick. Super Mario RPG is neither historically relevant, nor pop culture relevant, nor do any of its characters offer anything unique for the smash roster.

>launch title and bundled in
>STILL nobody had any idea what it was until they were added to melee 10 years later

>They also offer a unique gsmeplay gimmick.

That Sakurai arbitrarily put onto them.

Wrong

>implying you’d be saying any of this if they weren’t already in

Attached: C43917C4-7E06-4F28-816B-397497FBBE2C.png (449x401, 222K)

>Super mario RPG is neither historically relevant
First Mario Rpg ever. Sold like hot cakes
>Pop Culture relevant
It's in the collective conscience for being an amazing game, Geno's campaign for smash, and all the forest maze stuff
>nor do any of its characters offern anything unique to the smash roster
Techinicoloured rainbow magic, artillery filled, puppet boy. And if youre talking mechanics, double down on timed hits like incineroars side b

>STILL nobody had any idea what it was
A lot more people than those who knew about the existence of the super mario RPG.

It sold mediocre for a mario game.
>It's in the collective conscience
Fuck no. It's extremely obscure, especially compared to the actually good mario rpgs.

>for a Mario game
What about in general? Why did you conveniently not mention that?

safe to say that the next characters aren't from capcom, square or activision because they didn't leak yet

Because it did sell like 2 million copies. Which is good, if it weren't a mario game.

Had a dream last night where the rest of the dlc got leaked via codename like hero got leaked. The codenames matched Leon Kennedy, Yuri lowell, and Geno.

Geno is too irrelevant to be in. We need to save spots for more important characters, like Dark Pit.

>the actually good mario rpgs
Try actually playing SMRPG

>muh echoes
Unless geno is going to be in as an echo Fighter of somebody, this argument has no legs to stand on and doesn’t even make sense.

Ice Climbers represents the NES Action Series. Pretty important series in the grand scheme of things.

Attached: ActionSeries.PNG.png (96x111, 20K)

Dark pit was much more relevent than geno, yes.

Try actually playing paper mario or mario and luigi

>muh relevancy
Dark Pit was a shill pick and was absolute cringe. At least they just made him an echo but having him as an “unlockable character” was embarrassing in Sm4sh. Kid Icarus Uprising my favorite 3DS game though, Dark Pit is just lame.

I have, Super Star Saga, and the first 2 Paper Mario games are some of my favorite games ever made. If you like them then you need to play SMRPG, as a supposed fan of Mario RPG’s you’ll love it

I'VE COME TO MAKE AN ANNOUNCEMENT

Attached: SEGACHADS RISE UP.png (1538x768, 1.38M)

Dude, Ice Climbers were like the fifth on a list for "NES Rep" slot behind Excitebiker, Mach Rider, Balloon Fighter, and the Clu-Clu Land protagonist. The only reason Sakurai picked Ice Climbers was that they didn't have to be constantly riding a vehicle or floating around.

The fuck does Vendetta have to do with Sega?

But that’s wrong you faggot. If they weren’t in Melee no one would know who they are and there’s no way in hell you would be considering them a good pick

hmmm it's almost as if ice climbers are from a unique ip so there's value to adding them in the game over another fucking mario character except it's a literal who mario character and not even a well known one

>main characters of a minor series
vs
>side character in a spin-off of a major series

Phoenix FUCKING Wright.
Additional good choices:
>Eggman
>Geno
>Quote
>Professor Layton
>Crash

Attached: Phoenix Wright Smash Bros. Moveset.jpg (5500x4500, 3.03M)

If Geno Gets in, then Shantae, Rayman, and other Characters that got a Spirit could be in.

If Geno is a Bonus DLC character like PP, then I don't know at all.

Attached: 1543720389488.png (600x450, 281K)

Attached: 11FE905A-6F87-4AF9-9599-C624CDCE93E9.jpg (800x800, 42K)

AIAI IS A BITCH ASS MOTHERFUCKER

TICK TOCK FELLAS, THEY'RE ON THEIR WAY

Attached: dlc.jpg (1980x1113, 1.1M)

Attached: 99b.gif (256x192, 19K)

how about a second fighter pass around mostly already represented 1st party series

Attached: 1490627357695.jpg (540x540, 53K)

Yeah that works. I just want more content really. I'm a consumer so I got those unlimited wants.

>side character

Attached: 5D6C7959-167A-44E0-9BAF-A1235DE23359.png (300x250, 17K)

what does Otis have to do with Touhou

>Ridley in
>K. Rool in
>Banjo in

Now antifags are on Geno. They must be the saddest, most BTFO fucks on Yea Forums.

Attached: kitkat.png (300x400, 236K)

I find it weird barely any fangames have Geno in their rosters

>B-BUT THEY WERE TOTALLY DIFFERENT! IM NOT CHANGING MY TUNE AT ALL FUCK YOU!

Is Genos suppose to be the puppet version of Sasuke Uchiha?

He looks edgy af but it's actually a very charismatic character

Attached: tumblr_pi79eryWKm1w722ofo1_1280.png (1280x1041, 1.01M)

ACTIVATE THE PUPPET SHARINGAN

words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words

Is this the Nirvana High Paladin of fan movesets?

I hope so man...

How the fuck should I go into detail about a character's moves and their origins then

This is a really dumb argument, it’s a crossover game the goal is to get the most prominent characters from each series not the most prominent in general, and even if it was the latter there’s a shitload more characters ahead of Geno.

If it was poorly received as you seem to think it was I doubt it would've made it onto Virtual console twice and onto the SNES classic.

Yes, people want the character they hold dearly to be in Smash Bros., a game where characters people hold dearly fight each other.

>trying to start shut between Geno supporters and Rayman supporters
No.

I don't think there's anything as dead as Vectorman.

Add Dixie too

I just did her spirit battle, it's like a less obnoxious Pauline.

I dig that background coloration.

Only thing with Crash is that I don't want him or any elements surrounding him to resemble his remake look. Wasn't an issue with Pacman or Simon but those aren't exactly comparable.

Reminder that Sora has a better chance than Geno

Attached: DnkqNZfU8AAY-Ce.jpg (874x1200, 135K)

>Sorafgas are still delusional
What's new

>zoomers too lazy to read
Yikes! Not enough pretty pictures? You must not actually care about smash characters if you can’t be bothered to read that.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ngSPb8S5ODc

Attached: 65101EBA-D703-4DF0-B67F-5DD47565DA67.png (986x516, 648K)

>Wanting Disney anywhere near nintendo

totally agree!

He should be based off of his CTR: Nitro Fueled appearance. Its extremely faithful.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 130K)

Not him but I agree, he looks great

Attached: trophy.png (340x236, 126K)

You can't be fucking serious. You think Geno has a real chance of getting in and you call someone else dellusional? Kingdom Heart's is universally shit, but everyone knows about it and a lot of retards like it. That's a much more sound buisiness decision than dredging up a side character from an obscure SNES RPG. Not that I think they would go with Sora, because nintendo would have to deal with disney. If you want a character from a SNES RPG, how about chrono, or Edgar from FFVI?

are you that desesperate?

Attached: 1564636940820.png (496x473, 204K)

This is beyond a glass house. Protip, retard, unlike the main roster, DLC characters have to be individually appealing to the general market.

and I'm not saying the opposite either, I think you're fighting alone there buddy

Attached: EAhTwisVUAA-VJD.jpg (2048x2048, 319K)

Then what are you saying? That Sora won't get in? I think you're right, and I hope you're right.

Well, the original post just called Sorafans delusional, the next person added for some reason and instead of giving arguments supporting Sora started to bullshitting Geno chances.
So my main point with the "desesperate" comment was about the inner rage that user have towards Geno, I mean.. Why even

Attached: 1539648727971.png (1000x1000, 474K)

That was me. I was calling you out because your idiocy offends me, not out of any love for KH or belief that Sora would be chosen. But there is a way the fuck higher chance of that happening than geno.

Bad Box Art Mega Man

i forgot pic

Attached: 1562900335562.png (1200x813, 1.3M)

He's probably classified as echo so that 3rd party games don't get more than 1 rep. Using an echo lets them kinda work around that since he's not his own character.

>not quint

Attached: 1562972224723.png (1200x813, 1.43M)