August 2019, I am forgotten

Things to discuss with the original RE2
>Are you a Leon A or Claire A man?
>How many items do you leave for B scenario?
>Do you get the costume key from Brad?
>Do you bother to close the security shutters? Which ones do you close?

Things to discuss with RE2 remake
>unga bunga claire make peepee go hee hee

Dearest Capcom,

I am forgotten like the January cold that ushered me in. Rushing to meet deadlines and cutting appendages to do so seems to have affected my reception, as most these days would rather discuss that Smashing Brothers series.

There are a few still trying to keep discussion alive, but it always descends into debauchery of the worst kind. I don't think I'll make it till fall, where I will drift aimlessly like the leaves among many future releases

How are my brothers, Devil May Cry and Mega Man? Surely they are having a better go of it than me and I await your next letter to hear of them

Casually yours, Demake 2

Attached: re2.jpg (550x550, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JbKekdTLw5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=S8h10S_9jTI
capcom.co.jp/ir/english/finance/million.html
statista.com/statistics/321374/global-all-time-unit-sales-call-of-duty-games/
gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/179835-resident-evil-2/77422739?page=1
vgsales.fandom.com/wiki/Resident_Evil
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I loved the game, goty 2019 for sure. It also made a lot of profit. Stay mad.

B scenarios are sloppy and prevent the game from being truly great

Then why do Demake fanboys defend them? Or the general problems with such a shit game

>Are you a Leon A or Claire A man?
Literally the exact same "choice" as in the REmake my mouthbreathing "friend" except that they are much more fleshed out in the REmake since not only are all main areas more fleshed out, the unique content for both characters also is

Literally doesnt matter because its the fucking easiest RE game ever made without even a hard mode on most releases and the guns/ items you get to "manage" in the zapping system are near useless when it comes to handling anything in the end of the game

>do you unlock a secret costume hehe

are you fucking retarded? you have one sensible choice and its the fucking path from the garage to the RPD, anyone who has played the game even fucking once already knows this, meanwhile the progression and RPD of REmake 2 is so much more complex that the window system actually warrants thought

Go back to being banned dicklet

>unga bunga jill makes peepee go hee hee
>unga bunga rebecca makes peepee go hee hee
>unga bunga sheva makes peepee go hee hee
That's like every re thread ever. Before AND after re2r.

B-scenarios feel like an afterthought, other than that Remake is pretty great.

There's only so much to discuss about a single player game.
That said, it was the only game I was interested in in 2019 so far (and probably will be) and I really liked it. Especially with how polished it was. No bugs whatsoever encountered. That's in and by itself nothing special, but considering the state of companies in 2019, it's worth mentioning.
Plus, all those Claire mods.... I jacked off like three or four times when I first got the BDSM gear.

Just finished a Hardcore Randomiser run last night. Still my GOTY.

This unironically. The gimped B scenarios really felt underused and tacked on.

REmake 2 is probably the most disgusting game I've played in a while, and I played Nu-Doom a few years back.

It feels like a game that was designed to make me absolutely disgusted, after the demo I had to go back and replay the original game just to make sure I wasn't taking crazy pills. Sure enough, the original held up fine.

>goty 2019 for sure
nope, stay delusional

The 2019 was rushed out, dumbed down garbage. It shows that none of the OG devs worked on it, and that Crapcom tried to push it out for the 2018 release originally.

>dumbed down
list all the ways it was "dumbed down" and expose that youve never actually played a single classic re game in the meantime

A reminder that RE2 is probably the first game that featured a chunk of soi as a playable character.

I was soo fucking pumped for this that I was going to buy a PS4 just for it. But then I saw that Mr. X is constantly chasing you around and that looked tedious as fuck. Game came out and I haven't seen or heard any reason to play it. I wanted a complete tear down where they took the basic core story and expanded it along with the game play. My ideal remake would have been a cross between Batman: Arkham Origins (in terms of city design and mood) and GTA 5 (character switching) where you can explore Raccoon City while completing missions to progress the game and switch back and forth between Leon and Claire.

The actual game looks like it adds nothing but a new paintjob.

Am I wrong?!?FACT!!!

they never even fixed the terrible mouse input did they

What items? There are like 2 opportunities to leave items behind in the whole game.

It's a huge missed opportunity. Imagine if you could drop any item from your inventory at any time to leave behind for the other path. That would be genuinely cool.

>two alternate skins that look worse than the base outfits
>worthy of discussion

THis has almost no meaningful effct on the game.

Attached: 1238812812.jpg (117x180, 11K)

You got it about right - under delivered on what it could have been and zoomers are easily impressed

>THis has almost no meaningful effct on the game.

Like Demake 2's B scenario

Yeah your wrong. I mean this time they added horror and removed bullshit camera angles and controls. It's a good game. Way better that any ps1 game for sure

>Like Demake 2's B scenario
Sure, but I'm not defending that either.

I beat it 7 times, it's a great game.

But the point of a remake is to expand upon or improve things

Demake 2 didn't, and what RE2 did with its A/B scenario differences puts it above Demake 2

Beat the original about 32 times at this point, it's a better game.

>Look I posted it again mommy!

Attached: EE170395-908B-4D93-BB29-CF586B4C36B2.jpg (625x626, 44K)

Demake fanboys are the kind of people that say Charlie and the Chocolate factory is better than Willy Wonka

Attached: charlie chocolate.jpg (2365x3460, 197K)

>Yeah your wrong. I mean this time they added horror and removed bullshit camera angles and controls. It's a good game. Way better that any ps1 game for sure

I also can't believe they didn't keep the original score and force you to fucking buy some special edition shit just to get it. They should have kept that and hired Akira Yamaoka (Silent Hill) to compose new material to go along with it!!!FACT!!!

>I beat this game that’s been out for 20 years more times than this game that isn’t even a year old

Is this supposed be a legitimate argument?

I've beaten the original over 100 times, it's also a great game.

>Is this supposed be a legitimate argument?

Considering you won't address Demake 2's lacking B scenario...

*ahem*

>lab area doesn't nail the vibe/aesthetic of the original which is pretty bad
>generally game doesn't seem like its set in the 90s and it breaks the immersion heavily (USB dongles, e-mail GUI that looks like it's from 2025, various slick modern sedans in the parking lot, claire/leon clothing etc)
>complete absence of post-sewers Marshaling yards
>starting pre-RPD segment being nonexistent instead of even longer than in the original
>Leon/Claire have no dialogues, never talk via radio like in the original, instead of fleshing it out they scrubbed their relationship altogether
>The only meetup they have (at the gate) is not only weird as fuck in terms of voice acting and written dialogue but also happens way too early in the B scenario (you literally meet 30 seconds after the car crash and you act as if you havent seen each other for an hour)
>Anette's character is garbage and she looks like some tweaker junkie instead of highly intelligent scientist, her character in OG RE2 felt far more humane and dramatic
>Mr X being unkillable is a good addition and it adds to the intensity a lot but the fucking fedora design just makes him cheesy as shit, terrible design choice
>lack of spiders, green lickers, crows, OG plants
>even regular lickers appear only two times in the game or so
>zombies snap and grab on you from way too afar, you should be able to evade them slightly more easily
>ending cutscene feels rushed and is overall too short and anti-climactic
>new music is some kind of dumb minimalism/ambiental mix with zero memorable tracks, you need to swap the original OST in the settings
>world feels dead as fuck because you cannot interract with anything, even RE4 had neat descriptions for random objects around you, I already felt the disappointment at the starting gas station when I realized I can't "check" anything around me

>less boss battles
>no final birkin 2nd form where he transforms into the spikey dog
>gay as fuck map coloring that tells you when you cleared the room of items, it literally kills all enjoyment about exploration where you just as you enter the room already see that the map section is blue
>inventory is too forgiving, I didn't have to backtrack to an itembox once, too many pouch extensions
>voice acting and dialogues are often more nonsensical than in the original game (most notably everything Claire says)
>lots and lots of minor non-canon inconsistencies that clash with the original game (why Leon was late for his first day on the job, why Chris left for Europe, Leon accidentally dropping G-virus sample instead of throwing it away, Ben being imprisoned instead of locking himself up...)
>way too many defensive items
>burst mode on matilda is useless
>overall atmosphere being lacking, it's neither scary nor nailing the original vibe, despite not being an over-the-top action game it somehow retains the vibe of one

>>less boss battles
>>way too many defensive items
>NOOOOO DEMAKE 2 IS MORE HARDCORE THAN THE CRAPPY ORIGINAL!!!1

Attached: 1564509994023.png (785x1000, 254K)

cry more bitch zoomzoom nigga

>list all the ways it was "dumbed down"
Cut content:

>Crows
>Spiders
>Evolved Lickers
>Moth Boss
>Zombie Brad Vickers
>Ivies turned into humanoid green zombies
>Super Tyrant nu-Mr X isn't even fully transformed during the final boss battle
>cut zapping system
>cut extreme battle mode
>cut arrange mode
>cut most of the initial city section before RPD
>cut explosive grenades type
>cut Bowgun
>Biker Leon
>Baseball cap Leon
>CowGirl Claire
>Standard difficulty autosaves and lets you save anywhere
>Short as fuck

Laziness:
>No new enemy types.
>Plant monsters are just another crappy zombie reskin
>Claire looks like a mutt goblina.
>Over use of swearing that just makes a lot of the dialog fluffy and cheap
>Walking feels floaty
>Guns dont feel satisfying to shoot
>Good chunk of the city portion has been watered down and made shorter
>Auto balanced difficulty that fucks your shit up if you do too good
>Killed atmosphere;Turned into a generic spooky flashlight corridor walker. Not every fucking room in RE2 was a dark hallway you needed a flash light for
>Some good puzzles cut for shitty dial puzzles
>Lack of music
>no fixed camera

>youve never actually played a single classic re game in the meantime
Wew lad, we got a hot shot over here! Post your collection, ASAP.
I bet I started playing REs long before (You) were even born, lil' zuum zuum babby.

Attached: little horror collection of mine.jpg (3084x1190, 1.19M)

Good points and nice collection. AITD4 on ps2 is shit tho, way too much lag between the backgrounds/camera changes and it doesn't look that better than the ps1 version.
GOG port is excellent, has really high quality backgrounds and fully rebindable gamepad buttons. Very recommended.

Also, Code Veronica is a good RE game and everyone who disagrees can go suck a bag of dicks.

>c-cut

stopped reading there

>AITD4 on ps2 is shit tho
yeah I know, but it was like 1€ fleamarket find, so I'm not complaining.

>Also, Code Veronica is a good RE game
I guess it's penis vacuuming time for me then.

Attached: my Silent Hill game collection 2018.jpg (1833x1415, 897K)

Man, I sure love a good pasta.

>posts the bidoo games his mommy got him on his mommy bought console when he was a mouthbreathing child and this "proves" something

no wonder you have no ability to assess anything related to game design

I mean really there's nothing to talk about with the game.

It's a pretty good faithful remake of the original that improves the gameplay but doesn't really add anything new. RE2 has been discussed to death on this board and there's really nothing to say.

RE7 managed to have regular threads for a good while after release because it was new and added to the franchise rather than just revisiting Racoon City for the tenth time. I'd much rather they remade stuff that would benefit from modern tech to be honest like RE: Outbreak. Would be great to have decent multiplayer with some new scenarios. They could even do the gay DLC stuff they do with every other game these days with new survivors and maps

Says the guy who STILL can't defend how shitty B scenario was in Demake 2.

>Good chunk of the city portion has been watered down and made shorter

Confirmed to not even played Claire’s campaign. Opinion discarded.

>everyone arguing against me is one person

There are tons of Demakers dodging the B scenario question.

Nice collection, i do think some of those cut content points aren't that bad though, the crows and spiders are as generic as they could have been sure they could have remade them but i'm not so bothered at that. The plant zombies are a big loss though, don't know why they made them generic zombies with some vines on them, the tyrant boss as well was underwhelming. The cut city is annoying as well it never really felt like being in Racoon City you only see the road from RPD to the orphanage or gun shop it's pretty light on what could have been an opportunity to add in a new area or even have a silent hill style roaming around

What exactly am I supposed to tell you mikey? Is the original RE2 better because it cut one game into two pieces instead of making one full game? Are you actually fucking retarded? Yes, id definitely take the more fully fleshed out main areas and enemies of REmake 2 than having a recycled core of 90% with a few "unique" bosses and a slightly different starting point when the "bosses" are the worst part of any RE game and the strategy for every single one is to run away, take a few potshots and repeat

See: Your zoom zoom argument is that you like Johnny Depp better than Gene Wilder

>cant argue so he points to an epic le meme ad hominem and acts like he "won"

yikes, go back to memeddit, you wont get karma here from your epic escape meme tactics

pathetic.

You're own argument is that they should have just rereleased the original film at an upscaled aspect ratio if you're sticking to your gay as hell analogy.

>Play Re2 as Tofu
>"wow very addictive!"
>Start wondering what the fuck is this tofu
>Checks on Altavista
>"Oh funny hahaha its edible! I should try it"
>Start eating soi products
And now we have the soiboys.

Attached: 0% survivors.png (477x724, 692K)

Nobody who didn't grow up with soi products will develop a liking for it in later life. That stuff is atrocious.

they should have released some free DLC by now to keep the hype alive. costumes, weapons ( bow gun), etc.

Agree. Tried tofu once, due a vegetarian friend, and its basically tasteless. I would pick a piece of cardboard over tofu everytime...at least has some taste.

It's not like meat has any taste, dumb carnist. You're tasting the ton of seasoning you put on it.

I have read that they originally wanted to do a Leon campaign and a Claire campaign, but due to pressure from fans they attempted to make A and B scenarios at the last minute. I don't know of this is true but it makes sense.

Attached: +_10707c2a28b9af6bf9beab8358d53d0e.jpg (1000x904, 119K)

Imagine being this retarded.

I could argue with u but im Phone posting, so fuck off stupid nigger

Anyone knows the B scenerarios arent much Different and there isnt much effort into making both scenarios making sense and thats the only good and legítimate complain. The rest is great.

Man this thread fucking SUCKS.
Is this just one autists bitching about it? Whatever, it's a good game and I plan on playing it again soon for Halloween.

Attached: 1564098138997.jpg (1024x768, 153K)

Claire make pee pee go hee hee

Attached: ooh.jpg (1920x1080, 687K)

Attached: milk truk.jpg (1920x1080, 275K)

get that silent hill shit outta here

dick status=muh

I like how you faggots have to posted modded versions because you know the original looks like a mutt lmao

I like the game but it was still a huge disappointment and it doesnt help that it killed almost any real discussion of RE because waifufags spam in almost all of them.
The only campaign I thought was good was Leon's, hated what they did with Claire's, and I fucking hated the lack of a real B scenario.

lol you sound like a faggot kek

>Tons of seasoning
What seasoning? I dont put anything on my meat and its delicious.

Its the same face fool. Any girl can change their hairstyle and put on makeup. She should have been wearing makeup anyway

Attached: izaYI3X.jpg (1920x1920, 1.11M)

Capcom fucked up with the RE2make. Not because it was bad, but because they just fucking dumped it and ran away.
RE7 got a RIDICULOUS amount of DLC and add-on content. Why didn't RE2make get the same amount of love? You got the Zoe DLC, the Chris DLC, Ethan Must Die, blackjack, that one survival/wave mode in the basement, and some other shit I'm forgetting. Instead we got three reskins of 4th Survivor and a wave mode that kinda sucks. The rumored Rogue mode would've been amazing to play. We don't even get any wacky weapons besides the rocket launcher and minigun.
It just goes to show modern Capcom has no idea what they are doing or what their audience wants.

oh it's this schizo again
why are you still alive faggot?

Capcom really fucked up with both games.
RE7 launched with less content than the original game, teased free DLC campaign with the expected date being somewhere in spring just for it to launch in winter, and a paid DLC that released a week after the game launched.

REmake 2 launched with pretty much half of the content of the original because of the lack of a real B scenario and no EX battle, but at least they kept Hunk and Tofu mode. Got free DLC with ghost survivor, but it's so bad that I rather it not exist at all, and they also charged for the classic OST, so they can fuck off.

It's like whenever capcon does something good, they still manage to completely fuxk it up.

>silent hill shit
how about you stop breathing instead?

Attached: (You).png (500x387, 211K)

Reminder having a collection of anything doesn't validate your shit opinions any more than the next guy to you.

...Except when a silly 'n' filthy secondary zoomer, who was still developing in his daddy's ballsacks by the time the OG games of the series came out, claims that you have not played a single game in the series.

Once again this thread proves that if you were born after 1988, you don't know jack shit about vidya

>redditor uses the term "vidya" while showing his wifes boyfriends toy collection and actually thinks this gives him an edge in the big boy contest

if I played all of those games for the first time yesterday on an emulator it wouldnt give me a lesser understanding of them than some shit eating nostalgia kiddo frothing at the mouth over things he doesnt understand. You didnt spend 20 years honing your understanding of RE2, you consumed it brainlessly over and over like your own shitty thumb because youre a bidoo gamer and nothing else

>muh secondaries
What do you even need to prove here you stupid faggot? You sound like those insecure little shits that need to claim how they have a gf, a job and have a life on Yea Forums, all the stupid retarded shit normalfaggots do. RE was never good btw, Silent Hill was always the superior series.

>redditor
Such a silly 2010's nufag non-argument.
I suggest you return to your confinement website you came from.

>You didnt spend 20 years honing your understanding of RE2,
it's nice that some kid half my age across the globe knows what I have done or thought better than I do.

>You sound like those insecure little shits that need to claim how they have a gf, a job and have a life on Yea Forums
Having a life = insecurity? Sounds like some major projecting and covering your own shortcomings to me.

>RE was never good btw,
It was. All the way to late 2005.

>Silent Hill was always the superior series.
I fail to understand what this statement has anything to do with the topic at hand.
Still, SH would not exist without RE. This is a fact.
SH did have better atmosphere, stories and OSTs, and are definitely way scarier, but as survival-horror games? They do quite pale compared to original REs.

Where the fuck do I find the second statue? I've been wandering around the eastern area of the station for hours and all I've found is some useless statue and a detachable arm

>redditor is a "nufag non-argument"
>haha le age!!1
>you don kno my life!!1

But I do know dicklet, youve proven it well enough with your non arguments and empty replies. Your understanding of game design is so limited or outright nonexistent that you managed to play your one 3 hour long game on loop for 20 years and never understand it any better than you did the day you first touched it as a 7 year old with shitty cheeto dust fingers. That alone has proven that youve lost whatever "argument" you think youre actually winning with your epic deflection

>you don’t know jackshit about video games if you were born after this arbitrary year I pulled out of my ass

autism

I wish I could forget. I really want to experience it over again. I've been saving the alternate routes for the time when I don't remember it well. But that's gonna be a long time at this rate.

>full '98 models mod imminent
this is the only game i've bothered downloading mods for. Randomizer, first person mod and now this are all great.
youtube.com/watch?v=JbKekdTLw5Y

Attached: LezXtqX.jpg (1920x1061, 168K)

>ps4
I'd forget about it too if I played this downgraded garbage at 30fps.

How fucking retarded are you?

NEW BAD, OLD GOOD

is there gonna be more dlc at all

Just like DMC5 was right? Even though it's the the best of the series and is praised for raising the bar, none of that matters because you chucklefucks haven't wojacked off to it or made a chrispost in the past five minutes. Forgotten my ass.

It's not as good as the original, imo. But yeah, it should've been something like REmake on Gamecube. It should've just been additive, not taking shit out or removed good mechanics like the zapper system.

>you have one sensible choice and its the fucking path from the garage to the RPD
Even then, you don't need to use the wire at all on the A scenario. The zombies break in when you have the cog in which case Leon has a short cut to the basement and Claire can just cut across the second floor to the Chief's office. B scenario you can still avoid the zombies breaking in by avoiding the library until you have the cog

I generally agree with you that this should've been an additive remake of RE2 rather than a re-imagining, you know kind of like REmake. However,

>gay as fuck map coloring that tells you when you cleared the room of items, it literally kills all enjoyment about exploration where you just as you enter the room already see that the map section is blue
I disagree. It's nice to know when you've actually found everything, and this has been in the games since probably RE3 maybe REmake on Gamecube and no one complained back then, so I don't see the problem. But I wouldn't be hurt if it wasn't there either.

>way too many defense items
Again, I don't see the problem here. Don't use them. And for hardcore it's a near necessity on first runs because you die in like two hits from everything. I can maybe get with this point if the zombie tracking and boss attack tracking was reduced to be more feasible.

Otherwise, completely agree.

Faceblind autist lmao

BTFO'd by

yes, he certainly "btfo" the person who expected an actual breakdown of how the game got easier and less complex only to be greeted by a list of aesthetic changes like "x costume is missing" with nothing that addresses the mechanical depth of the game

I always thought a co-op oriented DLC episode for the RE2 Remake would be a good way to test the waters and seeing if there's interest in a modern Outbreak game.

That's good. Would love to play a legit N64/PS1 edition instead of only the main characters (not including Ada for some reason) being that way.

>These people defending the shitty demake.

youtube.com/watch?v=S8h10S_9jTI

Are they planning on doing environments, too? That shit would be dope.

He's right. The game got watered down. Cry more.

What will you do if someone makes a similarly embarrassing pasta but it lists everything that REmake 2 has that the original doesnt? Will your head actually explode when faced with the reality that REmake 2 is more in depth, challenging and mechanically complex? Stick to crying about muh bowgun and biker costume though, im sure some other smelly fedoralord will suck you off for it

They shat this garbage out way too fast. They still haven't even hit their goal of 10 million for RE7. Should have just waited and made this a next gen game. Capcom knew people would stop playing it too since the last "DLC" for the game was a five dollar charge to instantly unlock everything that wasn't behind a paywall.

REmake 2 is easier than the original

Thanks for confirming that youre a literally retarded liar, go back to padding your epic list of complaints with more shit like "I think the walking is ""floaty"" so the game is bad!!1"

>B scenarios are sloppy and prevent the game from being truly great

This is how I feel. As it stands RE2make is very good, but it just needs that extra something to push it to the heights of being a classic. The B scenarios simply aren't different enough to give the game that special quality the original had.

I'd happily pay more money for beefier DLC B scenarios

Attached: $(KGrHqV,!i8E5el+JEZyBOiM)hYnR!~~_12.jpg (318x400, 26K)

Even hardcore mode gets laughable when the game starts spawning in ammo boxes during boss fights.

Yikes, having to lie to make your epic point is probably something that should make you reconsider your dicklet "point"

>Knife is OP
>easier to dodge enemies
>adaptive difficult makes the game easy to exploit
Confirm for being a basic bitch who probably never played a RE game before REmake2.

Except it's not a lie. The game spawns in ammo boxes when you die enough times.

That's cute and all but the remake is better.

For some reason I read that in a Michael Jackson voice and it moonwalked my sides off this orbit

proof

>Knife is OP
its a degrading resource
>easier to dodge enemies
not only is this an actual lie, its also retardedly dishonest since every single enemy is far more dangerous in the original. Literally nobody who played both thinks its easier to run by zombies, lickers let alone mr.X than in the original where basic zombies are cannon fodder and lickers are just sprinted by while their epic PS1 pathfinding has a second to do something before you trigger the loading screen to the next room
as opposed to a game that literally didnt even come with a hard mode in the first place, you never needed to "exploit" the original to make it through without dying a single time. Try playing on hardcore and not being shit

> since every single enemy is far more dangerous in the original.
than in the*

zombies two or oneshot you, are harder to kill, lickers are far harder to avoid let alone kill, MR.X cant be put down, plant zombies are an actual threat now etc etc

OLD BAD, NEW GOOD
See? I can act like a knob-slobbering fag too.

Everything on hardcore has a preset location. I just started this game and its pretty good. Why are these fags so upset?

Easier than the game that gives you 48 magnum rounds in the A scenario and 80 magnum rounds in the B scenario? No.

Got all the achievements back when it was released + bonus scenarios. Did a HC knife only run. And haven't touched it since.
Are there any mods that make it worth picking back up again?

You already have been so theres nothing to prove champ.

>being so bad at videogames you find the original RE2 harder then remake
RE2 is great man but you are just fucking bad

Attached: 1564590234252.jpg (1022x547, 57K)

Well the best proof would be to actually play the game and see for yourself. Course you'd just deny it anyway.

Zombies are only a problem if you waste ammo trying to kill them. Lickers can be stunlocked by knives. Plant zombies are easily killed by fire like in the original.

Normally yes. Ammo respawns in boss rooms at preset locations. The table near the elevator in the G3 fight spawns boxes of bullets in certain instances.

That would explain why the Tyrant shows up in the A scenario in that case.

Not really. And if you want lewd stuff there's more than enough animated content out there now for free.

>thinks spouting the latest memes is an argument

>g-go pla
no mouthbreather, how about you prove your retarded claims, shouldnt be hard at all if its true

>Just more insults.
That's it, huh? I figured you didn't have an argument. The game spawns in ammo and anyone who owns it can prove it to themselves.

>g-go prove it to yourse-
no mouthbreather, how about you prove your retarded claims, shouldnt be hard at all if its true

Not an argument. Just stating facts.

Burden of proof is on the one making the claim, not the one questioning it.

>Zombies are only a problem if you waste ammo trying to kill them
You act like it's OG RE2 where you can successfully run past 70% of all the zombies in the game.
The only way to get away with that in REmake 2 is if their back is to you and you catch them spinning.
>Lickers can be stunlocked by knives
And getting that close is a simple matter, correct?
>plant zombies
When do you get the flamethrower again? How much fuel do you have for it?

>Knife is OP
>its a degrading resource
And the game gives you one before every boss fight and they have enough health to kill each boss like its nothing
>easier to dodge enemies
>not only is this an actual lie, its also retardedly dishonest since every single enemy is far more dangerous in the original.
You can easily run past zombies or easily stagger them with a knee shot, staggering zombies and moving between them is much harder than the original.
Lickers are a joke in REmake2, you can walk past them, and outside a few sections, dont have to kill any.
G enemies can easily be ran passed.
Mr.X can get flash banged.
And william gets easily fucked by the knife
>as opposed to a game that literally didnt even come with a hard mode in the first place, you never needed to "exploit" the original to make it through without dying a single time.
Yeah because the orignal ame was perfectly balanced that they didnt need to add a hidden mechanic to help shitters beat the game.
>Try playing on hardcore and not being shit
My first playthrough of REmake 2 was on hardcore and the game was easy once you learn the mechanics.

user, even if I posted a video of it, you'd just claim it was fake.

He clearly can't be convinced regardless of what I post.

Attached: free-shrugs.png (500x736, 201K)

>Burden of proof is on the one making the claim, not the one questioning it.
This.
You make the claim, you need to back it up, or your shitting from the mouth like most posters on Yea Forums.

>you can walk past them
As you could in the original game, except there would never be other enemies around when you had to do it.
>G enemies can easily be ran passed.
I've seen dedicated speed runners still get caught by the g embryos, the fuck are you talking about.
>Mr.X can get flash banged.
Almost everything can be flash banged, that isn't an argument.
>My first playthrough of REmake 2 was on hardcore and the game was easy once you learn the mechanics.
All RE games are actually easy once you know how to exploit them.
Your arguments are typical Yea Forums trash.

Someone explain to me how RE2 remake being easier than classic RE2 (not true by the way) makes it a bad game, when REmake is in fact easier in every way than classic RE1?

Attached: 1533537163002.jpg (474x415, 26K)

A couple bullet to certain areas creates enough stun to walk run past them in time. Lickers can be approached so long as you walk to them. The flamethrower is in the sewers long before the plants. You also don't need to double tap them with flame if you destroy their pods beforehand. Also Claire ruins them with the flame rounds.

He's not going to believe me regardless of what I post, user. And you just pointed out why.

>w-well i-if i d-did

hahahahaha confirmed retarded liar

Resident Evil 7 was much better.
I've been playing this game on and off for a while, but it's honestly such a fucking chore at this point. The voice acting is cheesy, but doesn't have the charm that RE4 had. The zombies are boring. The only thing saving this game are the graphics.

I like how you pretend my posts have stammering. Ignorance truly is bliss.

4 was when they realized RE is fucking stupid and should be campy. But then after that they tried to make it serious again.

That's a shame I really hoped they would release more content like the "what if" scenarios a few months down the line, but there hasn't been anything.

I see Obscure poking out of there.
Nice.

>As you could in the original game, except there would never be other enemies around when you had to do it.
There is maybe 2 rooms in REmake 2 where theres both Lickers and zombies are in one room with one of those being preventable if you board up the windows
>I've seen dedicated speed runners still get caught by the g embryos, the fuck are you talking about.
So? Theres maybe one that you have to worry about, and even then just save a defensive item just for it.
>Almost everything can be flash banged, that isn't an argument.
The argument is that Mr.X is a fucking joke.
>All RE games are actually easy once you know how to exploit them.
Yes, and REmake 2 is amoung the easiest.

You can't make a series a farce and expect people to be invested; look at Saints Row

Oh, and guess what? RE4 is the worst selling of the RE titles

capcom.co.jp/ir/english/finance/million.html

>Street Fighter II - 14.05M
>Monster Hunter World - 12.4M
>Resident Evil 5 - 11.2M
>Street Fighter IV - 9M
>Resident Evil 6 - 9M
>Monster Hunter 4 - 8.3M
>Monster Hunter Generations - 7.4M
>Resident Evil 4 - 7.3M
>Resident Evil 7 - 6.4M
>Monster Hunter Freedom 2 - 6.2M

Oops, guess you guys are retards and don't know what people want

Attached: simple re4 fan.jpg (393x500, 90K)

>i-im not going to post proof b-because y-you wouldnt believe it a-anyway h-haha!!! i win!!

>He clearly can't be convinced regardless of what I post.
I'm not him and I'd like to see evidence. I've never heard of this happening outside of shitposting threads on Yea Forums.

>has to post someone else's video to prove his point
Just showing you have no arguments of your own and just regurgitate whatever shitty reviewers and ecelebs you follow

If you're implying that sales indicate a more fun product you'd be mistaken. Just look at this and realize that even fucking Call of Duty: World at War made less than WWII. statista.com/statistics/321374/global-all-time-unit-sales-call-of-duty-games/

>RE4 is the worst selling

Attached: 1564211182355.gif (480x270, 2.43M)

Yeah, he put RE7 right below
What a fucking retard.
You're a fucking retard.

The only thing that came after Ghost Survivors was an unlock for all unlocks that are normally free. Capcom probably should have attempted that shit on day 1 and not months after the game came out.

Of course you can easily win arguments when you re-frame them in your head.

Fair enough. In all seriousness though, it's an instance that doesn't occur often enough to be found on video. If you want any sort of evidence here's a thread where a guy said it happened to him months ago. For me personally it was the fight with G3. After a handful of deaths, boxes of pistol ammo would spawn at a table near the elevator after I used up all my current supply.

gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/179835-resident-evil-2/77422739?page=1

Depends on what metric you wanna measure it by. For the series, it has the third highest number of units sold but didn't make as much money as the original RE2.

vgsales.fandom.com/wiki/Resident_Evil

Nice projection.

>i-its just so rare that theres no proof

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Except I just posted evidence of it happening to someone else. Your stammering posts are adorable though.

>staggering zombies and moving between them is much harder than the original.
Correct. The zombies in the original are much slower and less aggressive.
>you can walk past them, and outside a few sections, dont have to kill any.
You can walk past many of the lickers in the original too outside of the ones that are scripted to ambush you. However you can still run past lickers in the original without getting hit which isn't possible in the remake given their increased speed and aggressiveness
>G enemies can easily be ran passed
Still can be tricky in the tight spaces they're found in and are more threatening than the spiders they replace
>Mr.X can get flash banged.
Okay? This is just a temporary solution. If you stun him or take him down he won't reward you with ammo like in the original.
> william gets easily fucked by the knife
This is true but only if you're using the unlocked FPS exploit.
>easy once you learn the mechanics.
That's every Resident Evil ever

>posts a 'he said-this and that' as proof for his entire argument
>from gamefaqs forums
You are pathetic

Attached: 1564678010907.jpg (800x600, 246K)

>I just posted "evidence" of someone else saying it happened

in fact, the only thing you did was dig your own grave because youre so autistic and retarded that this "random guy" is most likely you staging some epic escape plan months in advance because your autistic life revolves around shitting on this game

>gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/179835-resident-evil-2/77422739?page=1
Okay, your claim was that on hardcore the game spawned in more ammo but your second hand source says he is playing on normal. Do you have proof of this happening on hardcore?

Did you enjoy your special Olympics win.

You'd just deny any type of evidence I'd post.

I myself was playing on hardcore when it happened.

>classicfags nitpicking every detail they can to make this game look bad when all their reasons for hating it boils down muh fixed camera and tank controls
I'm glad we are already at this phase so they can expose how little they know about actual game design and make a fool of themselves

>loses argument
>IT WAS STUPID ANYWAY!!!

lol cope

>y-youd just d-deny any evidence

but im telling you to post evidence? how fucking retarded are you? this is some actual special ED tier shit right here

No one can because there is no legitimate game discussion on Yea Forums

Nice projection.

See above.

And I'm telling you there's no point in trying to convince people like you. I even posted evidence of it happening a few posts back.

its not even fucking "classicfags", most people who genuinely adore classic RE arent the autistic shills that try to desperately prove what "RE OG's" they are by shitting on the newer games. MOST of the actual classic RE fans liked RE4 and RE7 let alone REmake 2. The autistic muh camera dicklets are a tiny subsection of the "fanbase" and they dont know anything about the subject which is exactly why they dont even understand what truly separated the classic games from the over the shoulder ones

nice cope

holy shit dicklet cope

and you even said when posting your evidence that it barely ever happens so who cares lmao

My boy needs his own mini-campaign

Attached: 55881477-4F12-44AF-BC97-A980A3D24D1E.jpg (987x810, 58K)

And I've been on the moon without wearing a space suit. You can trust me

Why RE threads were always full of Jill big tits, dorky Claire and chocolate Sheva while DMC threads were a cesspool full of ironic fujos?

So that's it then? You have nothing else? You can recreate the scenario if you own the game yourself. Try fighting the bosses with limited ammo and see what happens if you die a few times.

Now that's actually a decent argument. I just wish it wasn't in the game at all. Or at least not on hardcore.

Exactly. There's no point in trying to convince these guys.

Sad they put more effort into expanding Tofu's game.

Correct, but there are also a lot more in the way that you have to down especially early on when right when you enter a room, a zombie would be waiting at the door, and unlike REmake 2, staggering a zombie in the original feels like true RNG.
>You can walk past many of the lickers in the original too outside of the ones that are scripted to ambush you. However you can still run past lickers in the original without getting hit which isn't possible in the remake given their increased speed and aggressiveness
You can still run past them, it's just a little harder, and it much easier to get stun locked in the original than remake
>Still can be tricky in the tight spaces they're found in and are more threatening than the spiders they replace
Theres maybe 1 G you have to worry about, but even if you miss the timing, theres a grenade in the previous room that gives you a get out of jail free card.
>Okay? This is just a temporary solution. If you stun him or take him down he won't reward you with ammo like in the original.
If you play right, will you never encounter Mr.X outside of scripted areas and when you do, you can easily flash bang and run.
Not saying hes a threat in RE2, but that he's just as pathetic in REmake 2.
>This is true but only if you're using the unlocked FPS exploit.
Nope, I play on Xbox, and the knife works just fine.
>That's every Resident Evil ever
Yea, but REmake 2 is among the easiest to master.

>j-ju-just try

yikes, Im definitely going to believe that the autist who dedicated his life to shitting on REmake2 couldnt clip a webm of this happening but im going to discover it if I just spend 5 hours experimenting with the final boss

lol cope

>yikes
>autist

You sure love your buzzwords.

Nothing to cope with. I know I'm right.

actually pathetic, go back to memeddit. I think id actually beat you to death if I found your spineless dicklet being within an arms reach

Even if you're right, you still acknowledged that it it happens so infrequently people almost never notice it

>I think id actually beat you to death if I found your spineless dicklet being within an arms reach

That actually made me laugh. Sorry I upset you.

Yeah but it's just another annoying bit of handholding the game really didn't need. At least you could turn off the obnoxious UI.

>there is no point in convince people like you
>I know I'm right
you see what you're doing? you are in no position to hold a debate because you been projecting your lack of will to listen to the other side all along because you were always right and have no intent to be "convinced" of anything, now fuck off

How is it annoying if it barely ever happens and only in cases to prevent you from fucking yourself over entirely?

Hunk mode in remake is a ton more fun than the original. Enough to where I actually tried to speed run it for a while.
Got down to about 7:18, so that was pretty cool
I'm still hoping for more DLC for remake as the extra stuff was cool, and no time to mourn is tied for the best in game music

What other side? He's presented no evidence that outright proves it never happens whereas at the very least I had an example of it happening to someone else. The rest of his posts are just non-arguments.

It stinks of lazy game design. Classic RE games didn't need respawning ammo and adaptation to balance difficulty. And you can prevent fucking yourself over by not being stupid and rotating your saves.

someone get those brainlet wojaks

nobody's saying it never happens, but it hardly happens enough to be an issue.

Sounds like you've run out of steam. Got any more non-arguments?

Attached: 502eba0f9b42ae199e34427b230f8fdf.jpg (700x1345, 114K)

Which is the biggest waste of money? Demake 2 or Kingdom Hearts 3?

hahahahaha Okay so now we're admitting it does happen sometimes.

Attached: 617522-cool-resident-evil-2-wallpapers-1920x1200-for-android-50.jpg (1920x1200, 133K)

How much does the random change? It in the original remake was pretty sweet due to shifting rooms, but I doubt that could be done in remake 2

That was never the argument though. Everyone already know about the game's adaptive difficulty, but it's not an issue.

>hahahahaha Okay so now we're admitting it does happen sometimes
sure, when you post proof of it happening even once

yes, "arguments" like "w-well he didnt prove my lies wrong so i-i win haha!!1"

I want RE0, survivor, and gaiden to be remade more than any other RE
with that, then CVX will be the only bad one and it'll still be pretty good at least for the first half, whereas RE0, gaiden, and survivor are almost irredeemably awful

KH3
REmake 2 is still a solid game, just disappointing.
KH3 is on a whole different level of bad

>I want RE0 to be remade

Attached: 7285620969414.jpg (1288x706, 214K)

imagine, user
imagine if they remade RE0 and changed the story so that it's not retarded and doesn't contradict most plot points made at that point

imagine rebecca having a good game

I'd say that's subjective. I wasn't fond of it in DMC4 either.

You're the most dedicated stammer poster I've ever seen.

0 just needed some tweaks like better enemy variety and not having to lug the hookshot around.

>I'd say that's subjective
not really when you can't even find any evidence about it aside from some shitter whining on gamefags

I was referring to the adaptive difficulty in general and not specifically the ammo spawning. Try to keep up.

it needs a lot of tweaks
the enemies are trash, the guns are all ugly in a series known for gun porn, the inventory system and lack of item boxes is fucking terrible, billy and everything about him is retarded, the plot is retarded at best, and the environments past the train are all pretty dumb

That's part of the adaptive difficulty, brainlet.

the more character you give something like HUNK, the worse it gets
let him stay a little bonus thing

RE0 deserves a remake the most out of any games in the series tho, it's the worst of the classic games and even below of RE5.

Funnily enough, the machine gun later became real years after the game was released. Look it up on the firearms database. The lack of item boxes is weird but you have more inventory space than ever with both Rebecca and Billy.

The thing you constantly deny existing is part of it?

I wish we knew who his original voice actor was. He was a lot better.

I never said it didn't exist, take your meds.

>worst classic
It's the worst mainline. Say what you want about RE5 and RE6, but at least they are both competent TPS. RE0 on the other hand, plays awful.

Except other anons are so good luck distinguishing yourself from them.

You're alright

nobody is saying that

gaiden and the first 2 survivors are technically classic REs

>cowgirl claire
this literally did not exist in RE2

>unga bunga ada make peepee go hee hee
fixed

>muh adaptive
>yikes, play on hardcore
>i-it happened to me on hardcore!!1
>proof?
>posts some shitter from gamefags saying it happened on normal
>so it doesnt happen
>proof?
>
<

Its not even that this dicklet is a confirmed liar, its actually a fucking kike. This is exactly how bankers "argued" their way through the times

Attached: 3245541675736234235.jpg (480x480, 40K)

?

Yeah RE0 at least still feels like an actual game in the series despite its caveats.

prove me wrong :)

About what?

Attached: pol.jpg (900x900, 327K)

About people denying adaptive difficulty and spawning ammo on normal :)

>the dumbest post in the thread is completely unrelated to video games
Damn...

yikes, its a fucking kike alright, nobody else would have an image like that on the ready when they get called out. For the record, ive never been to le /pol/, but we would certainly be living in a better world had Hitler done the deed and won

>defends RE0 of being irremediable garbage
>claims RE2 is bad
You are the epitome is contrarian shit taste, don't ever call yourself a classic re fan

Read the previous posts.

You pretty much cemented yourself as a /pol/ denizen.

Liking RE0 is probably the epitome of being a classic fan. That and CVX.

>Read the previous posts.
There isn't a single one :)

Too lazy to read I see.

I did though. Seriously just post one example of that from this thread to save you from the embarrassment, but you can't lmao.

kh3 easily

I absolutely love classic RE, but not only do I hate RE0, i think its among the worst RE games in the series, even worse than ORC.

I don't believe you user and I'm not going to the trouble because of your laziness.

Attached: 1277768066929.gif (300x174, 1.77M)

>this gif

Attached: 3894839478958923849052.jpg (474x323, 19K)

I accept your concession.

I concede that you're lazy, yes.

absolutely seething.
DE2make fags confirmed for corporate slaves.

It's weird how zealous they are considering how quickly the game is being forgotten.

>being a cocksucker for that nostalgia and false cred dick is being a true fan
Nah fuck you, RE0 is garbage and CVX is flawed. I'm not going to pretend every game in the classic games is great or better than the all newest entries, I have actual critical thinking.

>can't even find one single post

lol

>critical thinking
>your post

Is RE4 your favorite?

Attached: 1278306187107.gif (200x150, 902K)

Still the best game I played all year. I like to take it slow and take in all the details, plus do all the campaigns and content, so I have like 60 hours in this game. I've been busy over the past few months, but I want to replay it when I get time.

>forgotten
>nostalgiafags can shut the fuck up about it and still make threads like this

I found your claim interesting so I went ahead and tried it based on your vague explanations. I loaded up an old hardcore save for Claire and dumped all my ammo then saved again. After running around for 30 minutes dying on purpose multiple times I was never given any ammo nor did any additional ammo spawn anywhere where it normally isn't. What am I doing wrong?

people are still upset I see. or at least pretending to be

Attached: 1554640540609.jpg (865x900, 249K)

>oh fuck better prove I'm a real fan
>ill call him a RE4 fan that will show him
Generic and parrot level assumption. Tell me more on how it ruined the series, I can't wait to hear this for the 152th time from people who don't known when the series really started to downfall

user, if you actually did that, I appreciate the effort, but there's no point unless you post footage. When it happened to me, I was fighting G3 on hardcore with Leon and I'd already picked up every item that was in the area from the start. The boxes of bullets showed up after I spent the last of my ammo. Around the time he goes to rip off that huge chunk of the wall.

OP made the thread. Not me.

I mean, the downfall of the series is subjective. Crap like Gaiden didn't help, but at least the mainline games still retained the spirit of RE until 4. That was the point where it just became a completely different genre. The only parts of 4 that felt decent were the regenerators. The rest was Spaniards screeching at me in Mexican Spanish.

Not him, but I love RE4 and put it among the best along with REmake.
What does RE4 has to do with anything?

Lot of people didn't actually start playing or liking the games till 4. And some of those people also hate everything that came after. It depends on how much of a fan/purist you are.

OK, so the idea is if I use up all the ammo in the boss section, the game will drop more? That actually does sound sensible for the game to do. I've gotten close many times to zero ammo during bosses but thankfully it never happened.
Unfortunately I do not have a save before g3 and played waaaay too much of the game already to want to experiment further but ammo dropping during a boss when you need it seems believable enough.
And yeah I tried but I exaggerated the 30 minutes lol it was probably more like 20 minutes of death. I never had much of an opportunity to see the some of these death animations so I got something out of it anyway.

lmao imagine writing a post like this

most fans agree RE0 and CV are bad

so, people who like 2 the most usually played 2 first, and the same with 4
but how come people like REmake the most without that being their first game? is REmake better than 2 and 4 by that fact alone?

yes

I loved RE before 4 and still love RE after 4. I hate people that bitch and complain that a game is bad because it's different. I care more about the quality of a game on it's own than how it plays compared to the previous game.

Still at it, huh?

Attached: express the autism michael.webm (760x378, 2.84M)

he seems to be rather excited for 3make
wonder when he'll change his tune

>goty 2019
that would be metro exodus. keep coping

I like Director's Cut the most, it's also the first game I played. I'd put it even above REmake in terms of atmosphere simply because of the awesome music.

what are you talking about user
metro exodus is a 2020 game

tfw the first RE I got was the dualshock edition of director's cut in 1999 and it blew my mind away

some of the music changes in it are really good but some are genuinely awful

Correct. My problem with it is it still happens in hardcore. I just want the game to stop trying to make it easier and let me improve. There's bosses in DMC4 I had to manually reset because otherwise the game would reduce their health after a number of continues. A lot games nowadays feel like they're meant for a single clearing by being so massive you don't want to play them again or they make sure you reach the end now matter how shitty you are.

Sad how a game like Cuphead has a laughable clear percentage just because the game's a little difficult.

0 yeah. I've met people that consider CVX the best. Probably because it's largest scale classic RE game.

That's gonna heavily depend on how you ask. REmake is a perfect remake of a classic game but I have personal favorites I put above it.

I would consider 4 one of the best action games ever made. I just wish it didn't survival horror from the series for several years. I'll concede that 7 and remake 2 are survival horror but they have caveats like 0 does.

I'll have what he's having

>largest scale classic RE game
I dunno, the outbreaks are p big

He's just declaring jihad on all the infidels.

What's this, a mod that isn't complete garbage nude models for literal 10 year olds?

It wasn't my first RE game but I agree some of the DC tracks are better than the original.

I wouldn't know. I only recently got Outbreak 1-2 for my ps2 and obviously it's too late to play them online with people. According to Alyson Court, there's enough cut content from those to make a third one.

>Correct, but there are also a lot more in the way that you have to down especially early on when right when you enter a room, a zombie would be waiting at the door.
Same could be said of the remake. There are probably even more zombies that you'll have to remove considering they can open doors and follow you around. Also considering the level design and item placement of the original station, there are fewer areas you'll have to return to at all which means more zombies could be ignored
>You can still run past them, it's just a little harder
That was my point, I could run past lickers in the original more easily than the remake.
>Theres maybe 1 G you have to worry about
Which is one more than the number of spiders you have to worry about in the sewers.
>If you play right, will you never encounter Mr.X outside of scripted areas and when you do, you can easily flash bang and run.
Not really because his search pattern is random. On a previous play through I took a certain path and didn't have much trouble with him at all. Took the same route on another run and had him hounding me almost the entire time. If I decided to stun or take him down, he would be back in 30 seconds as opposed to the next scripted encounter.
>Yea, but REmake 2 is among the easiest to master.
What does this have to do with the original being harder?

you can play them online via emulation, it's p fun
also when the fuck is outbreak HD+3 capcom

Same, gimme a Claire gf

Damn I'm not big on eceleb stuff but that freakout made me lol
Who is that and what is he saying?

Second this. The community is obviously very very small but you can still get a group of four arranged pretty easily and it works very well. Emulation is good too. If you can run remake 2, you can likely run outbreak

can someone explain this meme to me

it releases on PC a year after it releases on EGS, which is for subhumans and molemen

Yeah I've heard about that. Maybe I'll give the emulators a go after I finish the games solo.

Mr. X's problem is the layout of the RPD reduces him to being little more than a nuisance. Whether it's a lower/upper floor you can run to or a dead end room he's not allowed in, he's not nearly dangerous enough.

Some sperg who hates the remake of 2. I didn't care for it either but at least I didn't make a bunch of youtube videos about it.

Sounds good. I have modern enough rig to do that.

>Some guy from Taiwan once tried to steal my EGS account.

Joke's on him, I didn't buy anything during the 2 days I had the launcher on my computer.

why would I, as a pirate, care about your stupid gamestores. I played it on day one without any of that bloatware installed on my PC

>pirate
>play on day one

lol

In his defense, the game was cracked in 5 days. Denuvo just doesn't work sometimes.

>5 days
>day one

Attached: 1562076884496.jpg (300x400, 19K)

Game needed another 6 months/year to flesh out the later half of the game.

Yeah. Those hundreds of devs Capcom bragged about were probably just for bug testing.

>eceleb
You need an audience for that title.

Speaking of it, did they remove Denuvo from RE2 already? I'll buy it then.

No. It was accidentally denuvo free for a short while during an update but it currently uses it still.

Weird flex but okay.

Can you zoomers stop saying this? Especially in a context that makes no sense.

Maybe stop crying over literally nothing. If you really were a boomer you'd know how much worse it used to be.