New Death Stranding Screenshot

New Death Stranding Screenshot.

WATING FOR OCLUSION
twitter.com/Kojima_Hideo/status/1156870271032160256?s=19

Attached: IMG_20190801_191737.jpg (1080x1616, 221K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/D8KqHfIJaxA
marcotec-shop.com/en/sony-bvm-x300-oled-monitor-7783.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Wp5YkH0pYlI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't know what oclusion means.

That game looks like those "i inserted x nintendo character in awesome looking hill with UE4" videos

Blunder of the century incoming.

>new screenshot
>just the protag standing around in an empty open world doing nothing

i cant wait for this game to be as bad as MGSV was

So what's the point of timefall as a mechanic if he's in a raincoat 99% of the time? How is it going to be something that can fuck you up?

As bad? It'll be worse than MGSV

youtu.be/D8KqHfIJaxA

>sony monitor
cringe

Sony makes one of the best reference monitor in the world

marcotec-shop.com/en/sony-bvm-x300-oled-monitor-7783.html

BTs appear when it rains.

I totally forgot about that. I just hope you aren't actually in that raincoat all the time and timefall can fuck you up in other ways.

At least MGSV had gameplay

I was taking this thread seriously, viewed the video and the first paragraph he mentions Metal Gear being trashed...

Closed that shit real quick.

Overall Sony makes more or less the best quality screens when it comes to color accuracy in general. Their image processing technology is some of the best there is.

Friendly reminder the game will be critically and commercially successful and there's NOTHING that nerds on Yea Forums can do to prevent it.

I for one will buy Kojima's wild ride day one so stay mad

Yea Forums is always mad. Eternally butthurt by all their incorrect predictions

It's because they try to Tortanic any new game that comes out that is popular or anticipated without understanding why Tortanic happened in the first place.

The negativity around Cyberpunk is a good example of this.

Kojima is like the only person in the world who use sony products, who fucking use a sony phone ??!??

LOOK at this walking simulator, LITERALLY all you do is walk. It will be the biggest flop of the century.

Attached: link-ed2.jpg (1280x674, 121K)

I get why there's a pic that's Yea Forums has gone 0 days not seething on BotW but why is the Sony version God of War? Really should be 0 days with seething over Kojima or Death Stranding for the Sony version. I don't think anyone cares about God of War anymore.

BotW was a tech demo with a bunch of random disjointed mini-games thrown in making it bearable.
I suspect Death Stranding will be even shittier considering MGSV's open world design was a disaster.
What is it with devs going open world without thinking about filling it with coherent content?

Attached: 435346364.jpg (640x562, 32K)

BASED

>kojima's involvement on the game besides making trailers from cinematics and game footage and making everyone watch movies with him on fridays is playing builds of the game up close to a fucking tv

Attached: 164981247.jpg (997x1331, 276K)

MGSV was a great game and the third best MGS.
Fucking retards

Congrats, how does it feel to be a complete moron?

It had GOAT gameplay but shit everything else.

>unironically defending BotW

I guess that's why he's credited as the director and not a fucking programmer.

Let me guess, you think MGS1-3 are masterpieces.

No, I actually prefer the Thief, Hitman and Splinter Cell series when it comes to stealth games.

I'm gonna fucking do it

Attached: digitaldeluxepre1.png (999x715, 548K)

doing it

Attached: digitaldeluxepre2.png (994x458, 89K)

more Mads kino when

it is done

Attached: digitaldeluxepre3.png (1017x761, 120K)

If you buy death stranding how will you be able to afford cp?

enjoy your shit game

Lmao what a pathetic reply

you should havel earned from mgsv

You should stop seething and coping in this thread.

Thanks, I will!
(o´ω`o)

not him but I did indeed learn from my game of the year at the time, that he still has it.

Learn what? That even Kojimas worst games are 9/10 experiences?

>open world is just as empty as mgsv
What the fuck are they thinking

>Paying extra money for gold textures
I'm glad that intern artist's 1 hour of work wasn't wasted.

Everyone here knows that doesnt change the fact its showing all the same problems of V with the empty open world and kojimas obsession with the actors/larping as a celebrity

Game directors are supposed to do more than direct cutscenes. Previous kojima games at least had gameplay, this is just walking between cutscenes

I don't see him reviewing a cutscene in that picture.

Like you said, previous Kojima games had gameplay, how do you know this one is any different?

It's more empty than MGSV. They were thinking that they wanted to make a game about traversing a barren post apocalyptic world.

it's being marketed as a sony exclusive, so he can only play the PC version on a sony monitor

you're literally being drip thread screenshots that show no information and just because it's kojima everyone is losing their shit. what a fucking hack

Im not defending death stranding before I know in detail how it actually works and plays but the reason why the open world in TPP (and almost all open world games that do it this way) is dogshit is because its just barren empty space between the actual objectives and play areas which werent even good in the first place because of the way the open world structure dilutes everything

"open world" is the most retarded memecal experiment for a game of that type and it should never be done, MGSV should have had 4-6 large hub worlds maybe one fourth or one third at most the size of the afghanistan/ africa map. Each hub could then be actually designed well even if there was an open element of progression to the hub (odd example but think about the kotor games, you enter the planets and the hubs are these multilayered maps sprinkled full of quests, you could have easily applied something similar to TPP with some main objectives, side objectives and an active battlefield with two sides and snake in the middle)

If death stranding aims to be some kind of traversal game with its sole focus as overcoming whatever the terrain throws at you, the world serves another purpose than to just pad out space between the bits of real activity

name your favorite part of BotW

Exactly, it's the opposite of forced open world meme if the game is designed from the ground up to be about travelling from A to B

Gerudo Link doujins

Is this game really going to be "woke" or is the bridges not walls and female president stuff just incidental and a coincidence? I'm worried too much hanging out with Hollywood types has rotted Kojima's brain.

The shilling for this game has been strong.

No one cares about your same-y slime covered fart bosses.

Attached: Nice combat.webm (636x356, 968K)

Who the fuck knows?

>BennyHillMusicIntensifies.webm

Is this real? This looks like a joke.

His games are all like that. Maybe you should play them.

People with good taste only, that's why you don't

looks like dark souls combat

I've played plenty of them and never got that impression.

He is very open borders and anti-war, pretty much the entire theme of mgs.

Obviously he's anti-war, but I don't remember his games having a strong open borders message.

This
Their OLEDs are the best on the market

is it time we admit Kojima is a hack and nothing about this new IP has been encouraging at all?

My god this game looks like trash

How long until PC port?

Attached: 1559240300655.jpg (900x3750, 837K)

>all Kojima games have a ton of gameplay
>therefore this won't
Umm, user?

A year

Are most of those games good? I played spider-man and it was pretty awful

>generic brown n bloom walking sims
I'll pass, I'm happy with new Devil May Cry

monitor so powerful, it need 3 fans to cool it off. Sony consumer products maybe ass and expensive but their pro-sumer line is top notch

Skipped 3?

Big Boss literally leads a PMC named Soldiers without Borders. Are you dense?

Yeah actually. I played MGS 1,4 and 5, Snatcher and Policenauts and don't remember anything like that. Are you telling me that 2 and 3 are all pozzed open borders globalist propaganda?

Isn't that more of like a French Foreign Legion thing thing rather than a "I think we should abolish all borders" thing?

Zero: This world will become one. I have found the way. Race, tribal affiliations, national borders... even our faces will be irrelevant. The world that the Boss envisioned will finally become a reality, and it will make mankind whole again.

3, 4 and peacewalker were literally about the Boss and her interpretation of the world.

sony sold their factories, panel tech research and and the engineers that went with it in the early 2000s
they only have marketing people left from this branch, maybe they've made a new patent but that's it
doesn't mean their tvs are bad and it doesn't mean they aren't overpriced

Why lie?
They are still manufacturing and still have factories. The A1 is still peak Sony.

>Isn't that more of like a French Foreign Legion thing thing rather than a "I think we should abolish all borders" thing?
Yes

kojima is living a lie where he tries to appear knowledgeable about stuff
it's basically imposter syndrome
mostly he just tries to appear cool

>pozzed open borders globalist propaganda
Are you sure you're old enough to be playing these games user? Kojima's always expressed themes of a united humanity in his games and his tweets. His beliefs are present in every game since the first. If you can't handle different perspectives you may as well stop consuming all media.

prove I lied and learn the meaning of words

Kojima didn't say 'OCCLUSION' you dumb mong holy shit

>as bad
kek, it will be worse

Generals themes of unity in humanity is a bit of a different thing to the on the nose "drumpf bad bridges not walls" impression that I'm getting from Death Stranding.

Can't wait for the game to come out if i'm being honest with you all

Kojima's explicitly stated he's referring to social walls people have built around them due to technology, not your Dear Leader so don't worry.

You don't have to be some deranged Trump supporter/detractor to see the connection. Obviously a theme of bridges vs walls in a piece of media made during his time in office is in reference to him.

social walls/barriers have been a thing (& theme) for far longer than trump wall
not everything is about him, calm down

If that's how you interpret it, I don't see it how it affects the quality of the game however. It's like claiming Independence Day is a political statement on Clinton. I have to say, there's a hilarious irony to Trump supporters seeing the mere suggestion of united America as a hit on Trump.

Based and kojimapilled

>any time people hear the word wall they instantly think ORANGE MAN BAD now
you've been socially conditioned since 2015 to think this way goyim

Kojima's always used current US politics as an inspiration for his games. He'll shit on a specific president sometimes if he feels like it too, like he did in GZ. Guessing that didn't bother you.

Absolutely based and truthpilled

Big Boss and his mercenaries are always portrayed as the bad guys though

>I have to say, there's a hilarious irony to Trump supporters seeing the mere suggestion of united America as a hit on Trump
cringe
>heh let's build bridges for the masses of savage foreign shitskins, that's what I call a united America

>not everything is about him
But it seems as if this is. Maybe if it didn't have the female president I could have passed it off as a coincidence. The tag line for the game might as well be "It was her turn!!!".

You're becoming incoherent.

>like he did in GZ.
What was this? My memory of the game is pretty hazy.

Illiterate too, good job confirming your stereotypes I guess.

how quick did the collector's edition sell out? I know it was a matter of hours for MGSV. I kind of wanted the baby lava lamp

GZ called out Obama on his pledge to shut down Guantanamo Bay.

Big yikes.

They probably blew their budget on cutscenes

>please click

Why don't you make your own game about that? Oh wait - you're too dumb.

12 year old tier argument, as expected from a libtard

Not what imposter syndrome means, you dipshit.

That user is living a lie where he tries to appear knowledgeable about stuff.

Nah, 12 year olds beg everyone to cater to them so they don't have to do anything themselves, like you're doing.

how am I doing that you actual retard?

I will buy it so long as it offends "MGSV was baaaad" babbies and Kojima-hating incels. MGSV was my first introduction to the Metal Gear/Kojimaverse and it was fucking great, I doubt I would have played the originals had I not played MGSV. The original games weren't even that great as long as you don't view them through rose-tinted, nostalgia goggles. NO BRAKES ON THE KOJIMA TRAIN! TOOT TOOT!

Attached: tumblr_inline_oc20wmjGsM1txzj31_500.gif (287x216, 1.82M)

Cringe but based and redpilled

You're black. Why would I listen to you?

>Herro. I have created revorutionary new genre. I carr it... TDS Simurator or TDSS for short.

Attached: kojima_new.jpg (470x353, 23K)

Attached: 3213424544233.png (1200x801, 978K)

Simple question:
Does Death Stranding look fun to play? Or is it more like a movie with no replayability?

>look
yikes, go back to getting fooled by ubisoft's "totally real team gameplay" division advertisements. ill tell you what the game is like after ive completed it

We've finally reached the point where Yea Forums is so retardedly contrarian that it can be monetised.

all of those games are pure shit xcept bloodborne which is prolly GOTD

>Does Death Stranding look fun to play?
I have yet to see anything to suggest this

Attached: 1559241848260.webm (640x360, 2.1M)

looks fun

They are still making tvs including their high end reference moniors which requires their factories from back then.
They still have their engineers which you would know if you actually took a peek at the profiles for these tvs.

Wow you can run around 0/10 unplayable Kojimbo's well and truly done for this time

"imposter syndrome" is when you can't convince yourself that you are genuinely knowledgeable, despite actually being competent. You're literally describing the opposite thing.

this doesn't look encouraging..

I was excited for it. But every time he shows it, it just looks worse and worse. It looks like another open world fetch quest snoozefest. Granted we haven't seen a lot but it's not looking promising.

If this is the highlight of a gameplay reveal, things are not good

I said nothing about impostor syndrome. I was just calling the first "imposter" poster stupid.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wp5YkH0pYlI
there's gameplay at 12:47

I am legitimately, unironically excited by the hiking gameplay. The extendo ladder and the rappling spike get my dick hard. Without even a hint of sarcasm, if they had some kind of tent-pitching and sleeping system, I would preorder this game.

>nothing but walking
how is this gameplay?

The atmosphere is incredible, but I don't believe Kojima was trying to show any gameplay mechanics there, just the general gist of the game. We're yet to see the survival mechanics, the combat mechanics and the social strand system which he's described.

...what prevents you from just walking a circle around them before they detect you in the first place? This was 90% of MGSV too, I don't think Kojima realizes how lame that is. Open world stealth doesn't work.

It's not, we've seen motorcycles, WW2 combat with undead skeletons, and goo monsters. There's a lot that Kojima's not revealing.

Have you played MGSV? Most of the missions take place within bases, so it's impossible to 'walk around in a circle'

Godzilla confirmed.

He hasn't shown much but what he has shown does not inspire confidence.

coming from someone who ACTUALLY played TPP, i can tell you that the entire game is even more shoddily designed than most people realize because the carrot on a stick of fultoning soldiers/ resources is the only reason you EVER get spotted by anyone. Its PATHETICALLY easy to just stealth by everyone even without using weapons of any kind if you seek to exclusively avoid everything and dont get distracted by something like a pile of tanks just waiting to be stolen

SO MUCH GAMEPLAY!!! THANK YOU KOJIMBO!!!!

Is this ironic?

Attached: 1557237783417.gif (299x298, 377K)