Press X to do thing and progress in the game

>press X to do thing and progress in the game
>press X
>WOOOW YOU DID THE THING AND THE RESULTS WERE MORALLY QUESTIONALBE, HOW WILL YOU EVER LIVE WITH THE KNOWLEDGE OF HAVING DONE THE THING?! THIS IS DEEP. THIS IS IMPORTANT

Attached: 7b1e0ac15607877fcdcb7f0d26c34d21ed252d6a7f3fdcee2b2565050333dc3b_product_card_v2_mobile_slider_639.j (639x361, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Logo_Daedalus/status/1098257216770056192
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

t. nigger slave bootlicker
>muh just doing mah job

It actually is pretty deep and makes you think

>game: maybe you should question your morality
>OP: WAAAAAAAH I AM A FAGGOT WHO ISN’T GOING TO QUESTION HIMSELF I’M A GOOD PERSON
(You) and have sex

>OH NO I KILLED SOME ARABS WAAAAA

Attached: 1561374599283.jpg (1080x1020, 72K)

MGS2 did the "game indoctrinates you to do things" better because at least you had a choice as to whether you could kill anyone.

This game could've easily been fixed by adding a super ultra fucking hard ending where everything turns out to be mostly alright, but you can't reload your campaign once you fuck something up.

Like for example during the white phosphorus scene, you'd have the choice to go through a horribly tough and drawn out gun battle instead of just shelling your enemies and the civilians.

>Just turn off the game bro haha
If there was a game with the plot point that merely sliding the disc into your console caused the deaths of millions in-game it'd be just as retarded

I play war shooters to kill people you can't make me feel bad for it, that's the main issue here
Fucking modern warfare 2 did the civilian casualties thing a lot better

Wtf you killed Jesus by turning the page

Read a book instead.

I thought it worked well during the first half at least because I genuinely didn't question the game. I did what it asked without really thinking about it because that's how it works in that type of game. "Shoot that guy in the face", sure, why not?

I guess if you play the game knowing what it's trying to do then yeah, you realize that you really don't have a choice and it cheapens the experience. And more generally once you figure out what the game is about you also realize that you don't really have many meaningful choices.

There's one that comes to mind though: at some point an angry crowd captures one of your mates and you need to disperse them, I didn't really know what to do so I started shooting them. I think there you actually have a meaningful choice: you can shoot in the air instead. I think the game would've worked better if you had more choices like these.

>7 years later
>faggots STILL think the game was guilt tripping them

Attached: 1563600752622.png (544x921, 626K)

twitter.com/Logo_Daedalus/status/1098257216770056192

Imagine being this weak

>>faggots STILL think the game was guilt tripping them

when loading screen chew you out, yes people think it's guilt tripping you

and all the American servicemen who were protecting them.

Then you're a literal, LITERAL retard

Attached: 1561328467577.jpg (762x785, 193K)

>tfw you burned sand nigges

Attached: smug anime girl chuckling.gif (400x400, 310K)

The dogtag-as-you thing never really clicked with me until I saw other people play through the game, because I didn't take the node name input seriously. I just laughed at the dumb handsome guy saying that DICK FUCK wasn't his name.

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
I LOVE MARINE CORPS

Undertale did it better, and it was actually fun to play

can you tell a wish from a spell? a hug FROM A LIE THEY BOTH MAKE YOU FEEL SO GONE

Attached: 1531406934929.gif (56x56, 2K)

>maybe you should question your morality
How do you start with "you are a bad person" and end with "maybe you should consider that you might be in the wrong"?

>HE TURNED US INTO FUCKING KILLERS*
>*has been killing people since the game started