Know i should probably read more and start working out

>know i should probably read more and start working out
>end up just playing shitty games and browsing Yea Forums all day
help me

Attached: ub5rpkxofpm21.png (680x680, 506K)

play better games

You should do whatever is enjoyable. Enjoying life is the reason to live.

start slow faggot, take a 30 minute walk a day for a week and increase that to a hour after. 3 weeks in you'll be more inclined to go to the gym.

Attached: ooo.gif (350x260, 3.2M)

>*cough* *cough*
>I'm so glad I spent all that time playing videogames

Attached: 1490114348104.jpg (670x335, 42K)

Buy an elliptical and shitpost while exercising then

stop being a neet

Stop fapping all the time. The cumbrain prevents you from finding any motivation in your life.

start right now just do it

Cumbrain and brainfog

what's brainfrog

Attached: uc7fsb3tl4iz.jpg (2048x1536, 294K)

This. No joke, do it faggot.

Hold on, let me Google that for you.

thanks, I'll wait

nevermind, I just realised it says brainfog not brainfrog

Attached: 1542822277229.png (460x460, 156K)

Interested as well, please report ASAP

It's when the weather is misty and you breath the fog in and it settles in your head and causes incubation

>wake up and browse internet or play game for 2 hours
>go to sleep
>repeat

I'm convinced I need pills or a shit ton of caffeine to kick-start my life again. Sleeping has become more rewarding to my brain than anything else.

Ah, shit, my Internet connection just died. Guess you guys are going to be waiting for a while.
lmao didn't even notice your fuck-up
you gotta stop hoarding them rare Pepes bro

Attached: 1552773465628.png (680x528, 220K)

To this day and age I still unironically fail to see the benefices of reading and working out. Every time someone comes out with something it just sounds like pretentious garbage.

reading makes me feel at ease. if all you do it sit at the computer you can't understand

Change places user. You are in a rut and you won't do new things in your old environment. If you want to change habits, change environment first. If you want to read go to a café order something and sit down and read.
For exercise it's about order and commitment. Have a fixed time on your gym days and stick to it religiously.

just have sex lmao

Why don't you try it? Maybe then you'll understand.

I have 'Tennis Elbow' right now from playing Hitman 2 for 8 hours a day for the last 2 months. I can't play games for at least 2 weeks, and when I do return to heavy computer use I'll have to use an ergonomic vertical-style mouse. 8 years ago I trashed my cocyx by sitting in a chair with poor cushioning for 12-16 hours a day and to this day I can't sit on hard surfaces longer than 15 minutes without developing pain in my ass that lasts for days.

You're better off playing working out.

Well, if your interests don't require that you get comprehensive knowledge, and you don't want to get:
>fat(unless you got the skinny genes)
>diabetes
>get weak, and weaker as you age, as compared to individuals who exercise
>worse memory
>greater chances of getting cardiovascular diseases
>greater chances of getting inflammatory diseases
>weaker immune system
>worse neuroplasticity
>depression
>die early
then there's no reason to read or exercise.