Essential PS4 games?

Going to buy myself a PS4 on the fifteenth this month when I'll have completed my nofap. Really excited.

What are some essential PS4 games? Any games that make good use of the Vita?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 34K)

God I still wanna fuck Jessica Chobot so bad.

The bundle comes with god of war, the last of us and detroit. I'm going to buy GTA V and RDRII as well. Anything else I need?

I just got a ps4 a few days ago with 2 controllers, uncharted 4, the last of us and jak and Dexter for 300€ and got for Bloodborne, God of War, Red Dead redemption 2 and Shadow of the Colossus for 105€, I'm in the same boat as you but this was my starting point.

Ratchet and Clank obviously lol

Heard she used to suck everyone off in that building them niggas got sloppy off her everyday

>God of War, Red Dead redemption 2
how are these games?

play bloodborne
maybe get HZD
ignore the rest it's pretty low quality

Didn't play them much other than the first hour, but they seem stellar so far. Controls on rdr2 need some getting used to with a controller, I'm used to pc

ratchet 2016 isn't very good actually
t. ratchet fan

Oh yeah and get Bloodborne, everything people here are saying about it is real. It's legit top contender for best game ever made.

>not buying bloodborne on bloodbornestation 4

BB is pretty much the only thing of worth on the system, everything else is movie games or multiplats or is a sequel to a much better game

Do you think she plays games?

any sauce there kind user? some insider writing an article?

OP is clearly out to have fun. Not to suffer for hours on end with overrated trash.

Red dead redemption 2

RDR2 was very underwhelming once you got over the honeymoon phase

then why does he want a ps4?

Bloodborne is the best game on the system by a country mile
marvelous spy doorman is pretty good
gravity rush remastered + gravity rush 2
horizon zero dawn
can't think of much else that isn't also on PC

her tongue has white film on it. Gross. She doesn't brush her tongue. Probably yesterday's breakfast. Fucking bitch.

Its cum you mong

BASED

no its tongue plaque you gorilla nigger

Good one my man

Attached: fuck yeah pizza.gif (325x235, 1.59M)

She sucked off a bunch of dudes before that pic

Are you get VR too user? Here's some good shit for you to enjoy:
>Persona 5
>Spiderman
>Horizon Zero Dawn is ok. Don't rush. Has little replay value so enjoy exloring
>Uncharted
>Last Guardian
>And obviously, Bloodborne
>Death Stranding on pre-order, fuck the black pills
>Chad Combat 7: Skies Unknown
>Prey
>Berserk Band of the Hawk
>Shadow of the Colossus Remaster
>Medievil remake

No, haven't considered VR. Seems gimmicky and I figured it'll get perfected next gen. Is it any good?

It's pretty god but not really worth it unless it comes bundled or you can pick it up cheap used/on sale

That other user () is not me with my list but he is mostly right. It is currently only boasting a few kino experiences.
>Resident Evil 7
>Ace Combat 7 (only 3 missions but spectacular VR)
>Superhot
>Astrobot
>Moss

Problem with PSVR currently is this, if you have a PS4 Pro (as I do), then there should be a simply plug in and play function. Instead it comes with a processor unit to power the graphics or some shit.

This is complex as the headset goes into the processor box and then the processor box has a lead that goes into the back of the PS4, and then the HDMI to your TV goes into the processor box and a second fiddly HDMI goes from there to your PS4. Then you have a seperate mountable camera to stick on top of your TV. So everything runs trhough this box and that way you can alwyas switch to VR mode easily.

In the Ps4 Pro, it should be powerful enough to have a headset and lead into one of the USBs in the front. I reckon they will do this in the PS5 as it is significantly more powerful.

If you are not too fussed by said titles, skip VR entriely as some require Move Controllers on top of the VR set which is expensive. It is like buying two consoles.

Experience is fun once it is set up though so if you don't miss the cash, go for it.

Holy based

Attached: 1564211206425.jpg (400x400, 16K)

do you already have a PC?

what kind of genres do you like lad

Shadow of the Colossus