Can any of you fags datamine this shit already? I wanna know who's getting the last two slots

Can any of you fags datamine this shit already? I wanna know who's getting the last two slots.

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 9K)

Doomguy and Tetris Block with Sandbag bonus DLC on April 1st.
You’re fucking welcome.

Attached: E6477000-0FD6-4491-BD99-A0E8164AB8EE.jpg (600x769, 97K)

actual source pls

>Sandbag

Not gunna lie that sounds fucking awesome

>Tetris block

Holy cringe Sakurai what were you THINKING??

I bet you look for movie spoilers before watching them, right?

Faggot just tell me if Crash is in or not.

Sakurai is stupid, but I dont think he's stupid enough to leave in another spoilerific fuckup like "Brave".

Sandbag should have been the pre-order bonus character instead of Piranha Plant.

Yes he is. Now leak it already

How about you datamine this dick in your mouth

>Give a character a codename to obscure their identity in case dataminers find it
>Make the codename so blindingly obvious that everybody correctly guesses who it is almost instantly
It would almost have been clever if it had been a red herring, but as it was it totally defeated the point. Should have called him "spell" or something.

Hey. Faggot. You do realize this is your one ticket to stop Stevefag threads once and for all. Now stop dicking around and find the last two fighters already.

Attached: 1541165410934.png (1920x1920, 2.1M)

aha, but you never realized that brave never referred to JUST erdrick, but four different heroes from the series!

I mean, "brave" is a trait you could apply to almost every single protagonist in any form of story telling. The entire time people were assuming it must have been Erdrick I was very confused as to why absolutely everyone and their mother's came to this conclusion.

Attached: 1529478215460.png (365x351, 294K)

I mean, think about it:
>P5 is the hottest jrpg that breathes new life into the genre
>DQ is the grandfather of jrpgs
>Banjo was one of the pioneers of collectathon platformers
>Doomguy practically invented the FPS genre
>Tetris is THE best selling video game of all time, period.
>Sandbag is considered one of Smash’s unofficial mascots, and unlike Master Hand, can easily be modified into a well-balanced fighter. Plus, he’d finally get his sweet revenge for all those Home-Run Contests.

>The game Steve stars in ushered a new era of customizable sandbox games, revolutionizing the building genre and becoming worldwide phenomenon.

Attached: 1558061502178.png (920x690, 401K)

english motherfucker do you speak it

That’s right, buddy. You’ve absolutely earned that Mii Costume.

Attached: 7417734B-57DD-46EA-9CC5-4D4D65D72CC3.jpg (276x230, 17K)

We won't know for sure until you datamine today's update, Banjoke! You never know, I could still have a chance- and as long as it's within the realm of plausibility, I am never going away. Ever.

Attached: 1540140580276.png (600x545, 287K)

maybe it'll be a character from a nintendo game

faggot leak it already

the whole goddamn point of this thread is for us to STOP rosterfagging since everyone on Yea Forums agrees it's a cancer on the board that needs to die. It's going to stop the moment the new update is datamined once we figure out the last two slots.

>Luigi
>In Smash
Puh-lease, that faggot’s too much of a pussy-ass bitch to fight. Have you SEEN that ghost game of his?

idk how about a space pirate from the metroid series

Claus is in.

Attached: xLhHF51k_400x400.jpg (750x445, 93K)

In heaven.