It feels weird after all these years, we now know everything about it

It feels weird after all these years, we now know everything about it

Attached: HongKong97Title.png (512x448, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WCDWyzZyNdw
google.com/amp/s/www.globalresearch.ca/tibet-the-great-game-and-the-cia/8442/amp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do you love Tiananmen, user?

>This game predicted the current state of Hong Kong just 22 years late

Authoritarianism is the natural state of bugmen, it was inevitable.

I love Peking Tiananmen, the sun rises above Tiananmen

>they actually found the dead body source

Attached: 1528304014994.png (596x456, 340K)

No, they didn't. It's a stretch to get views.

WO AI TIANANMEN

WO AIIIIIII

BEI-JIIIING

For the massacre of the reds, Chin is a killer machine. Wipe out all 1.2 billion of the red communists!

Attached: he's in.png (1024x600, 622K)

But they literally did youtu.be/WCDWyzZyNdw

Chin is so fucking based. We don't even know much about him, but that doesn't change the fact.

rundown? i remember seeing the AVGN and hearing a rumor that the song contained subliminal messages

Kino.

Attached: tong shau ping.png (1680x946, 417K)

>a rumor that the song contained subliminal messages
It's a Chinese political song for children called "I love Beijing Tiananmen".

All of the Polish boxer suicide theories debunked

Usually "it's so bad, it's good" doesn't work in the context of a video game. Hong Kong 97 is the exception to this rule.

Attached: hk97.jpg (2375x3496, 2.64M)

Doom mod when?

Attached: the_ultimate_weapon.png (320x320, 64K)

>YOU DON'T FUCK WITH CHIN

Probably the best AVGN episode in the last 10 years

>1.2 BILLION PEOPLE

>not Big Rigs

Those are my two favorite AVGN episodes, Friday the 13th coming in third place.

>John Wayne's second cousin's step soon had to stop Dyll Clinton

SOUL

Attached: the_ultimate_weapon.gif (500x448, 340K)

Even though post 2010 Nerd has been meeeh over all, some times he still drops kino like Atari Sports, Hong Kong 97, Action 52 and Pepsi Man

Those were the best. Other times he puts out the blandest shit like revisiting Superman 64 And revisiting all the jokes from the older video

You can tell which ones James actually put effort into. But I'm glad he's doing alright though.

".gniP uahS gnoT ,em llik tsum uoy emag eht niw oT"

METAL GEAR?!

That settles it. There needs to be a Doom total conversion made.

WO AI BEIJING TIANANMEN

CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG

thread = ruined

I didn't like Pepsi Man episode because of the constant skits and the ending, it was a Nostalgia Critic tier video

>I didn't like Pepsi Man episode because of the constant skits
This. The only comfy videos are where he's by himself.

>tfw avgn will never be comfy ever again
>tfw all future avgn videos will have forced humor and thumbnails like that shadman "fuck me in the ass so i can get a thumbnail" comic

Attached: 1498901840863.jpg (217x294, 17K)

>Friday the 13th
Patrician choice

>Not Gameboy Accessories

>Gameboy Accessories

Ruined by him screaming "I WANT TO BE SEDATED BY A GAME BOY" like a hundred times.
Why the fuck when there's a good episode when James acts really cool and collected but then has to ruin it with >le xd random screaming

isnt le xd randoming screaming one of the main schticks of avgn?

No. Early on the screaming was at appropriate times. Like someone actually frustrated with a video game might be, though obviously heavily exaggerated.

>tfw all future avgn videos
I wish he would just stop making them completely instead of shitting out a low effort video once in a blue moon.

Remember when this game was all mysterious as shit?

The Jekyl and Hyde and Sonic 06 revisits was also crap. But honestly a couple of rehashes for like 3 good ones a year I'm happy

TIANANMEN SHENG TIEYANG SHENG

So is this /ourgame/?

I usually hate the skits but I thought they landed well and that Mike Butters lad has a surprisingly good camera presence

Shit, ya, the dead body being a supposed Polish boxer who killed himself. Who made it. Was there ever really a physical copy. How did they trace down the creator's Facebook?

i've jacked off to that comic like 5 times by now

Don't forget "what is Happysoft"?

It's kind of annoying how we can't talk about this game without it turning into stealth AVGN threads, I like hearing stories how people discovered it, now it's just AVGN. How ever AVGN did propbably peak interest and that is why ow we do all the stuff we do. It was kind of neat knowing the story behind the dead body, I always presumed it was from a film, not a documentary

As it is with white bugmen.

FUCKIN UGLY REDS

tell us more

Redpill me on Chiang Kai-Shek

Attached: xiao.jpg (300x168, 6K)

我爱北京天安门,天安门上太阳升!

今天晚上我干你妈的鼻骨

what is there

only for ameriburgers. bootleg games were quite common on some parts of europe and specially asia, where people try to program games for the SuperFamicom, and used
the SF Game Doctor to play it.

There was no physical cartridge for it, because it wasn't sold as a cartridge, it was sold as a 3.5 floppy disk in store in many of the game stores that sold pirated games for the SuperFamicom SF game doctor.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 133K)

This game is really fucking weird.

dirty western puppet!

>mfw june 8th 1992 is the day I was born

Attached: 1522100646633.jpg (300x300, 29K)

Whites aren't bugs, they're sheep.

Is this David Spade?

>News headlines in a week
CHIN IS DEAD

why do people pretend to know about things that they just saw on yt the other day

Attached: DonAdams.jpg (170x208, 7K)

See:
The body is actually of a dead prisoner from the Bosnian civil wars.

How the fuck did they manage to find him?

>Summer 1992
OH NO NO NO AHHAHAHA KWAB

Attached: download (3).jpg (281x179, 11K)

I remember seeing a video a few days ago about the dead guy, apparently it's some middle eastern politician or some shit that got assassinated and the picture was taken from some video compilation that's basically the 80s/90s version of liveleak

What has Bosnia got to do with Hongkong 97?

Did nothing wrong

Post the webm.

When the Chinese government says that nothing happened at Tiananmen, they’re actually telling the truth. The fighting and shooting was outside the square, not inside.

Also, the troops and tanks were called in because protesters started using firebombs.

This

Chinese Government did nothing wrong.

China good
Murrka bad
google.com/amp/s/www.globalresearch.ca/tibet-the-great-game-and-the-cia/8442/amp

Same desu