Vidya protagonist you want but have never seen?

Vidya protagonist you want but have never seen?

For me, it's an openly asexual character.

Attached: AceAtariCart.png (831x1054, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

romper.com/p/im-asexual-heres-how-i-make-it-work-with-my-partner-58942
twitter.com/AnonBabble

every character you incels play as is asexual lol

I'm not an incel

have sex

Literally never see anything about aces. gays and trannys hate us because we're "not visibly oppressed", incels think we're like them and straights think we're weird.

yeah i remeber being "asexual" too
sad times

What exactly means that someone is "asexual"? Does it mean that you just don't want to have sex but it doesn't stop you from having romantic relationship?

It means you can't get laid so you pretend you don't want it.

The Master Chief is asexual since Spartan IIs are genetically modified with a "downside" that their sex drive has completely regressed and are nothing but killing machines without any feelings.

Yes. Assuming you can find a partner that is okay with it. Sometimes you might end up with a partner that says they are then they pressure you hoping you will fuck them and when you dont then they drop you.

What about all the robots you play as? Robots don't reproduce sexually.

It means they are a weird plant monster that reproduces via parthenogenesis.

That's because you don't exist.
Every """asexual""" i ever met has had a lot of sex.
Unironically stop trying to be special.

Openly as in he tells thots to be gone?

Isn't it just really low or nonexistent libido then? I mean you still have preferences for your partner so you're just hetero/homosexual. All of this feels like made up concept for me.

Just have sex with them??? What's the deal with it?

An incel by definition can't be asexual because the word itself implies that he's dissatified with his sexual abstinence.

99% of "asexuals" are women who think that having a low libido means they're special
you VERY RARELY encounter male asexuals because testosterone makes you horny as hell

actually if a woman says she's asexual it's basically just her saying "i have a boyfriend" and wants you to fuck off

Well if the trannies hate it then it has to be good.
And I've been pissed off at the incels thinking they're like me too.
Stupid sadcat.jpg /r9k/fags who think that a random 3dpd thot can cure their low self esteem and anxiety (protip: she can't).
Maybe it is strange, but it's not as strange as being a dumbshit cumbrain that literally can't control their own horniness, and we have quite enough of those.

Kind of. People are fucking weird, and asexuality is an umbrella term that covers a lot of shit.
for instance, I used to be normal, but then I woke up without my libido one day and it never came back.

>gays and trannys hate us because we're "not visibly oppressed"

They kinda have a point, though. No one will ever take notice of you being asexual unless you tell them.

Have you ever seen a doctor about it? Might be a hormonal problem.

Still hetero. The act of sex just makes me physically ill.
Humans are horny creatures and want to fuck often. I tried the "fuck once every other month" approach and it just wasn't enough to keep the relationship going.

>No one will ever take notice of you being asexual unless you tell them.
If you're a dude yes people will notice, especially during the "16-25" age range where you're either in high school or living in college where guys will notice if you're not interested in women. Inevitably you're going to be forced to come out few times.

It's something that only really exists in people with Asperger's or other similar types of mental illnesses
But that's too non-exclusive so anybody with a low libido calls themselves asexual now

Non-inclusive I mean

0 sex drive.

>Sometimes you might end up with a partner that says they are then they pressure you hoping you will fuck them and when you dont then they drop you.
That's relationships in general and it's not unique to asexuals. Hell, lesbians get that far more often - look at lesbian domestic violence statistics.
Could just lie and say you're not interested in the 18+ age bracket, or that you're not interested in 3dpd, or you're interested in having a virgin partner at marriage and it'd be dishonest if you yourself got laid before then, or all of the above if you have pure love for a 2d daughterwife.

I feel like labeling yourself as a pedophile is much more damning than labeling yourself as asexual

I didn't say pedophile, I said "not interested in 18+"
Pedophile is 0-7, possibly 0-11 if you stretch it.

>Could just lie and say you're not interested in the 18+ age bracket

>no no, I'm not asexual. I'm just a fucking nonce.

C'mon.

Yeah, normalfags will totally eat it up. I feel like you never talked about it to anyone.

Go back to your acute response room please.

Asexual is just code word for incel

Most people don't know what ephebophilia or hebephilia is and lump everything under 18 (or whatever the legal age of consent for their area is) as pedophilia
You could blame them for being misinformed but it's probably better to choose labels that won't drive people to be disgusted with you

Attached: Anon_T.jpg (539x669, 70K)

Yeah, I mostly just disregard normalfags and don't much care what they think.

If you don't understand why saying that is a problem then you've just proven my hypothesis that asexuality only truly exists in severely autistic people.

It's a good way to get punched in the face, especially among the people that don't know you very well. So don't tell people to do that.

Yes, someone who is genuinely asexual has basically got zero sex drive but is still capable of feeling emotional/romantic attraction.

That said, there are also "asexuals" out there who are really just people with low enough sex drives that they can't be bothered to try and get laid so claim to be asexual, but will still happily masturbate for hours on end if given the chance.

>but it's probably better to choose labels that won't drive people to be disgusted with you
AKA hiding your powerlevel AKA cuck shit.
Fuck that.
When people ask me my type, my response is "Flat chested fictional women." Thus far further explanation has not been needed.
I am yet to be punched in the face for refusing to hide my powerlevel.
Saying that is NOT a problem. Saying that causes normalfags to take offense, and you're trying to frame the discussion around the assumption that the normalfags are correct.
Normalfags are not correct. Normalfags think women should vote and that racism is a bad thing.
I see through your tricks. Go back to your acute response room.

>I just want muscles and a strong jawline
>if its a girl then it becomes a hot tomboy. Even if she wont fuck anything, its still hot
>if its a boy then it is just ripped ninja
Win win either way. Hit the gym you fucking weirdo.

Attached: Fuck yeah dunk.gif (300x168, 413K)

A guy who posts on online boards about converting to a religion that commands things opposite of how he behaves.

Okay so you ARE severely autistic then.
Well you do you, then. Just know that everybody thinks you're a fucking freak and will never allow you near their sons and daughters.

Just know that your attempt to social shaming is dishonest, falls flat, and their sons and daughters would benefit for me more than they'd benefit from your transgender bullshit.

romper.com/p/im-asexual-heres-how-i-make-it-work-with-my-partner-58942

take a look at xer other articles, who could have guessed? xir son is trans too!

Running around saying you're sexually attracted to teenagers should be shamed, largely for your own good, really.
How does giving basic social tact advice make me a tranny though?

Imagine being so autistic you'd prefer to be known locally as a paedo rather than asexual.

What the fuck are you doing nigger

>Normalfags think women should vote and that racism is a bad thing.
At least you recognize that you are not normal

Again you try to frame the discussion.
"Basic social tact"
You are assuming that your BOW TO THE MOB'S SENSIBILITIES is social tact.
It is not. It is willing surrender of your own morals and ideals, for NO benefit. Not even the mob benefits from that.
It is not my responsibility to avoid offending the mob because the mob being offended is their problem, not mine.
Can you please fuck off back to your Jewish tactical internet assault HQ? Thanks.

Asexuality doesn't exist, you just want attention.

Attached: 1548518248554.jpg (1949x2048, 260K)

this really. Why even tell people at all?

It'd be much less awkward in any social situation to just say i don't have any sex drive than I'm only interested in under 18's lmfao

I recognise that the agendas you try to push are not normal, you transparent shill.
But good to see you've alerted a bunch of other faggots.

True, but awkward is what you want. Gets people out of their comfort zone and confronts them with new ideas.

>What the fuck are you doing nigger
Disrespecting """"social norms"""" apparently. And pissing off a bunch of Jewish puppets in the process, from the convenience of the internet this time.

>can't get laid
>call it a special snowflake tumblrism to get brownie points
just own up to it, jesus fuck, call yourself an ascetic

>don't want to get laid
What now? :^)

You think you're some slick smooth-talker pulling the wool over the normies' eyes without them suspecting a thing, and then patting yourself on the back for being non-conformist.
When in reality you're a fat autist telling people you want to fuck teenagers because you're weirdly afraid of being honest about asexuality, creeping them out and making them want to avoid you at all costs.

But the only new idea you're confronting them with is that they should hit you or organise against you in some way.

I really think you're underestimating how reviled people who are seen as child sex pests are within society (even if it's within a high age bracket) there will never be any logical approach to this issue because rightly people are offended at the thought of some neckbeard railing one of their kids.

I actually work as a school teacher, I know for a fact if you went around telling people you were attracted to teens you'd be rightly dismissed

it's not that you don't want to, you can't incel

And you're projecting.
How many people want to avoid you because of all the bullshit you constantly spout?

>everyone experiences reality like me

Asexuals do exist you fucking idiot. 8 billion humans, you don't think at least 1% are going to be asexual.