Should more old games get the deluxe treatment of WC3:Reforged and get remade, Yea Forums?

Should more old games get the deluxe treatment of WC3:Reforged and get remade, Yea Forums?

Attached: warcraft-3-reforged-comparison-human-unit-footmen.jpg (1914x1074, 237K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QstufVTobJs
youtu.be/c2vm-QjK2xQ?t=106
youtu.be/2f96hKqkY_Y?t=63
rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3324161
youtu.be/sotg3le_EqU?t=64
youtube.com/watch?v=J2C_7QLwsnc
youtube.com/watch?v=a-6g_aUh18o
youtube.com/watch?v=pune7-fhTWM
youtube.com/watch?v=F2IeItmuvAE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>XBOX HUEG PAULDRONS
Whyyyyy
it looks so awful

where the fuck have you been
it's exactly what is happening since 2013
remasters are everywhere now
remasters AND remakes
this is the future you chose

They should have actually remade the game, not just shoehorned new assets into an old as fuck and broken engine.

Reforged looks fucking terrible.

soul vs souless

Can't wait for Rexxar campaign reforged

just kidding not gonna get this shit fuck nu blizzard

Attached: jaina kill dad.webm (1280x720, 2.36M)

How the fuck do you even lift your arm with those pauldrons on? Wouldn't you hit your own helmet?

>field of view limited because of the helmet
>FoV even more limited because of the huge pauldrons

lol

Imagine being Daelin Proudmoore

Attached: 1564078204014.png (960x790, 574K)

When the fuck is it coming out? Im putting of replaying the campaign again because im waiting for this shit

I said DELUXE TREATMENT, you dumb tranny, which means actually improving the game and making it for 2019, not just porting over some shitty old game to a new platform, I can already emulate them on PC.

Attached: warcraft-3-reforged-graphic-comparison-1.jpg (1000x600, 90K)

not sure why they didn't just use these artists since wc3 was never a realistic styled game

Attached: Alterac_Pass_Battleground.png (1024x640, 1.59M)

no soul...

haha imagine hearing your daughter's wailing screams as she's taking orc cock and still smelling it on her breath as she leans in to kiss your cheek and she's still blushing and horny and hungry for orc dick haha how fucking gaaaaaaaay

that is a chinkoid outsourcing treatment you dumb faggot

Because HotS was meant to actually be successful, Reforged is just a quick cashgrab.
You thought that was good? Check this out lads.
youtube.com/watch?v=QstufVTobJs
>realistic models
>finally looks dark and edgy enough
Yeah, this is GOTY desu.

It's how they look in the actual art and cinematics, you retarded fucking zoomers. The only reason they didn't look this way originally was because of the constraints of the time.

Attached: merry_pipe1.jpg (600x681, 79K)

It looks fine to be honest

tamashi nai

the scene with the orc facing the camera alone makes it all garbage
there is no atmosphere or emotion behind the new characters or camera angles
barely any shadows on the figures
and the last 10 seconds with the pool looks like a video game shot with that shitty clipping where the water meets the ground and rocks

To all retards complaining about the footman model, that's LITERALLY how they look in the cinematics of the original game, the only reason left doesn't look like right is because of fucking hardware limitations for polycount and easy readability in low resolutions.
We're no longer constrained by either of those so they can now use cutscene accurate models.

First Dawn of War. It still looks good but the engine is outdated and some mechanics like flying units is behaving like shit on most maps. It would be cool to see a remade on a DoW3 engine, but without all dogshit that was 3

Thats not what anyone's talking about you illiterate fuck, the design is awful, regardless of whether it was the intent or not

>my father was right
the absolute state of blizzard

Attached: 08723.jpg (480x360, 37K)

>Orcs having fine features
Goddamn nu-westerns ruin everything.

No they didn't you dumb fucking retard.
I am decades older than you, shut your fucking mouth.

Attached: PaladinW2.jpg (423x700, 46K)

Orc campaign in TFT is such literal shit, you don't even really play as Orcs, just as Rexxar and it's basically a tech demo for WoW with top down view.

youtu.be/c2vm-QjK2xQ?t=106
Unironically get cancer and die you LARPing zoomer.

See and also this:
youtu.be/2f96hKqkY_Y?t=63

footmen in the cinematics didn't have their shoulderpads much higher than their helmets, toothpick keyblade swords, shite proportions or gaudy shields

You mad humie?
rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3324161

Wow.. Blizzard President J. Allen Brack calling someone a dumb tranny. Not a good look for your company. What will the journalists think when they find out? Your days of shilling Blizzard products on Yea Forums are numbered.

How's it feel to be blind?

dumb fucking faggot
look at the original orc grunt texture
laid out it's literally a pixelated rendition of Metzen's art
WC3 has one of the perfect aesthetics in gaming, right up there with Age of Empires 2, and it could only be improved upon with tremendous care and diligence
Reforged is an Unreal engine phone game

No. This is the biggest Soul Soulless meme ever created

Attached: 1562533602276m.jpg (1024x730, 67K)

Nigger larping zoomzoom.

Attached: asdasasdds.png (260x372, 143K)

Horrifying. Thanks for reminding me of how fucked up society is.

I wouldn't know, you tell me.
Watch the fucking videos

imagine buying this shit topest of keks

You absolute fucking buffons.
Open your fucking eyes and observe objective fucking reality.
The shoulders are far larger than in either of those videos AND in artwork for both this game and it's previous titles.
Don't ever reply to me again.

Attached: 5ui657uhdfgh.jpg (900x480, 109K)

the shoulderpads do not reach higher than his helmet in these cinematics
is retarded huge shoulderpads

2 posts above you, you literal blind zoomer cancer.

Good remakes are rare, but they can exist, thank god I chose team Sony :)

Attached: 81nL8+3InDL._SL1500_.jpg (1263x1500, 190K)

>retconning the game to fit with the current garbage WoW lore when WoW lore gets retconned several times every expansion

It's fucked

Original is low polygon, but can clearly be identified on the field as a basic footman
Other one looks like a elite unit or a hero

I got a meatwagon mount in WoW :D

>what is perspective
holy shit am i being trolled?

is supposed to look like right on ?
lmfao

>Meanwhile on AoE II

Except they clearly do.

Attached: asdasasdds.png (260x372, 111K)

Forgot pic

Attached: DE.png (1024x576, 1.47M)

what the fuck is going on with the sword in OP and here?

The only difference here is that the helm is different in the original, it's elongated while in Reforged it's cut short. Idk why, but that's the only real difference.
You don't say.

Attached: 1564147213578.png (432x432, 171K)

That's exactly what they wanted to do, Rexxar campaign is basically WoW's prelude, with a lot of references to it in the Orc low level zones

I miss playing Vanilla when I was 15

Art style aren't as soulful as Heroes of the Storm but I'll take it.
I can still play the original endlessly but I don't think it ever looked "good" even when it was brand new. Then again it doesn't look any uglier either.

Attached: reforged gnoll.jpg (1920x1080, 530K)

It's called perspective.

>what is perspective
holy shit am i being trolled?

soulless | soul
chinkoid outsourcing can't even replicate 20 year old models lmao
retards defending this choking on blizzjew cock as they preorder diablo mobile for blizzard can do no wrong

Right is clearly far more accurate to the artwork but retards will still claim "soulless" in their one word ebonics niggerspeech.

>oh no, the shoulderpads are now slightly more oversized, the entire design is fucked!
Why don't you go outside to scream at kids playing Pokemon Go? Seems like you were born for it.

not to mention that the helm relative to pauldron size is massively increased on the game model

>I don't think it ever looked "good" even when it was brand new.
The actual in-game models were pretty shit even for the time, people were just impressed by the cinematics. Fucking game also ran at like 12FPS if you had more than a dozen units on-screen

hots looks better, a shitty casual moba has more charm than their mainline title
chinks are fucking pathetic it's so obvious nobody at blizzard has an ounce of talent
all the art is in the hands of outsourcing or retard interns who never played the original titles before WoW or D3

Dont forget the first one. I achuallly loved first AoE remaster.

how does perspective dramatically change hilt design?

nah blizz art design has changed over time. their modern shit is a complete parody. this isnt exclusive to WoW either, compare d2 to d3. has nothing to do with polycount

he's right retards. in the in game cinematics they have fuck huge pauldrons.

Just goes to show, Yea Forums will bitch about literally anything. If they weren't true to the cinematics, you'd bitch. Now you're bitching because they're TOO TRUE to the og cinematics.

youtu.be/sotg3le_EqU?t=64

took literally 5 seconds to type and 10 seconds to scrub through the vid to find it. You have no excuses.
If only someone here enjoyed video games.

Attached: Annotation 2019-08-01 045507.jpg (1904x777, 125K)

I like new artstyle.
Fuck your cartoon shit

Warcraft III was pretty good for the time
I could play it with little to no lag back then

SOULLESS

And i would love to play 3rd AoE remaster is they ever consider doin' one.

Yea Forums hates videogames and always looks for reasons to bitch, TORtanic, Fappening and 2016 elections ruined this place permanently.

SOUL

Attached: Warcraft_III_Reforged_Human_vs_Orc.0.jpg (1200x800, 180K)

I hope the terrain textures/lighting weren't finalized in that trailer because they look bad, the building and unit models are great though.

Zoom zoom developers seem to be missing the fucking point and just cram as much detail as they can into everything and thinking it looks good.

Having incredibly detailed units in an RTS is a bad thing. Things get blurry and it uses computing power that should be used for other areas. What's the point of having the soldiers detailed when they literally won't be looked at for long? The original swordsman looks like a buff dude without the need for stupid xbawx hueg pauldrons. They focused on what needed to be focused on. The face. You can see his face and immediately recognize what unit he was. The dude on the right is completely obscured because MUH REALISM MUH DETIALS OMG LOOK AT IT

You don't need to create such highly detailed units. Why do they need such long cloth hanging down? They're already plated. Do you really need to separate the plate armor with chain mail? No you don't. Is the gaming experience really enhanced by seeing some grunts detailed sword? No. They're grunts.

The dude the on the left knows he is a grunt and looks to be built like a tank. Nothing fancy. Just plate armor and heavy boots to kick whatever disgusting bullshit comes running towards him. The dude on the right looks like some onions boy who needs to be incredibly detailed otherwise he will get picked last in gym session.

What I'm trying to articulate here is this: Brevity is the soul of wit faggots

Attached: 1562309881268.png (538x480, 170K)

yeah i fucking love sotc, have it tatted on me, but that remake is utter shit.

Attached: Warcraft_III_Reforged_-_Maiev_concept_art.jpg (4000x974, 1.13M)

>Helmet is literally peaking above the shoulders in some parts of the cinematic
nice try blizzdrone
unless you think footman in can pull a giraffe

that grass is fucking pathetic
go full realism or fuck off with your gaudy mismatching trash
this is the realm of uncanny where nothing goes together and just looks disgusting

orc faces are all kind of wrong, but overall looks neat.

GOOD GRAPHICS BAD
BAD GRAPHICS GOOD

>impossible to distinguish between the paladin and the footmen at a glance
Bad

What i don't get is they had stylized cartoony graphics because WC3's engine was graphically limited, same with WOW.

But instead of cleaning up the textures and models they're replacing them with this nu-WOW PAULDRONS nonsense that is ruining the soul of the original game.

And don't fucking get me started on the fucking burka armor they put on night elf archers

too bad remakes are the only games you have on your poor excuse for a gaming system
;)

lol that is fucking awful. look how comical that golems face looks compared to the original. they're literally incapable of even copying their old shit without ruining it

Based and cute image. However, it could be that with newer technology the detail on the units changes depending on how zoomed-in/zoomed-out you are. Valve we're already talking about doing that back in the 90s, but I'm not sure if any new RTS/4X games apply such tech.

>Why do they need such long cloth hanging down?
It's called a tabard you fucking uneducated anime shitter and the point is to represent the nation from which he comes (Lordaeron).

>Do you really need to separate the plate armor with chain mail?
Yes you do, you'd know this if you had any knowledge of history, plate was often backed by wearing a mail shit underneath to protect weak spots such as armpits where there is no armor or the armor is thin, faggot.

just shut it, kiddo.

I do remember when Yea Forums trashed HotS artstyle models etc. It is in archive.
>now they WANT HotS artstyle
It's comedy

Attached: 1555015395700.png (505x697, 353K)

Complaining about being unable to recognize units without checking what other units looks like is pretty stupid. You don't need to see his face as long as his silhouette is unique enough, which is what matters in the end. Your entire point is moot.

It was from the initial reveal trailer and they said the footage was unfinished so I hope that's getting fixed.

Stylized low poly graphics worked in the early 2000s because despite them being so fucking low poly they still tried to keep them somewhat sensible, now they have no excuse for this cartoony over the top weebshit.

Tell me she has a penis

>the virgin goldshire squire
>the chad stormwind lutenant

>>now they WANT HotS artstyle
Heh, who wouldn't...

Attached: 1509854871018.gif (294x318, 2.58M)

Yea Forums is cancer going from looking for one outrage to looking for another outrage

half assed realism bad
stylized due to hardware constraint good

all they had to do was 'up res' like hots did but they don't care about their wc fanbase so they just outsourced the entire thing overseas
see: diablo immortal, this is what nublizz thinks of you faggots who believe this remaster is passable

No, just a very average JAP.
>the soulless look in her eyes
Could be a Blizzard model.

Attached: 1562078360304.jpg (960x960, 86K)

the most fucked up thing to me is - she really doesn't care about her father, nor trump bullshit
she only cares that she posted that scree on twitter and that she will get ''so brave'' replies

that's how fucked up people are in 2019, no matter the race, politics etc

hots always had a terrible art problem; just compare the same kinds of asset between hots and wow : much better and more colorful on wow, reminiscent of 90s games; dull clay on hots : proves that many artists on this team are losing the touch, maybe a recipe is getting lost between generations;

probably because we've got so used to shit hots is now considered good

Its not even realism, they're trying to adopt the power creep of WOW tier bullshit into WC3, where bigger shoulderpads = better

>acne on tits
the niggers can have her lmao

That happens all the time, people who want to trash a game will trash the game meanwhile the people who like the game are too busy playing it and by the time they come back to Yea Forums to discuss it there is already a "consensus".

I'm excited for Reforged just for the custom maps. I still turn on WC 2 from time to time and play some of the popular new maps. I only hope the modding scene is just as big or bigger than what it currently is in WC 2

rexxar campaign was never an orc campaign it was always an rpg first

>that's how fucked up people are in 2019
Not really, that's just you having access to the internet in 2019. People have always been awful. You seriously think if you got the same amount of access to the thoughts of others in the '60s you wouldn't be seeing this shit? C'mon, user, wake up. Degenerates have and always will be among us, the only thing that changes is the type of degeneracy based on society. If fucking blacks wouldn't be taboo she'd be fucking dogs or cockroaches or some shit.

aren't they re-writing the campaign to be more 2019 friendly? i remember reading that somewhere

I swear white women are the new dregs of society and black men became the clean up crew.

oh no no no no

Attached: 15424326345426.jpg (1105x341, 90K)

fuck blizzard, fuck the shitty blizzard games and fuck you shills

this is the most embarrassing thing i saw in days
the mere fact you did that image makes you a moron, just as fuming over fucking high shoulderpads

kys faggot

>Christie Golden
>clean up the dialogue
AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
wait
let me reiterate
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAH

Attached: Loktar.png (606x1234, 299K)

Attached: illidan cucked.webm (1280x720, 2.33M)

based

show me the sorceress

fucking bizarro world man
the franchise that WoW owes its existence to being neutered and lore raped by some dumb bitch to appeal to 12 year old zoomers who watch retard streamers for entertainment

Attached: 1557896511457.jpg (500x479, 18K)

>Azeroth Horde

>chinks literally have a model to work with
>still fuck it up
the money saved will look good for blizzard's earnings call though :)

Never got Furions reaction to this.
>da fuq bro you saved us from a threat that would have rolled us over by selling your soul?

good thing I have no interest in re-playing the campaign and just want some quality custom maps

Attached: 8d3.jpg (500x500, 45K)

>People have been asking for night elf themed armor since forever
>Blizzard finally releases night elf themed armor
>its NPC only and only shows up during a select few scenarios
>then in WC3 they give them burkas

Attached: i1561408468069840.jpg (1590x690, 263K)

redpilled

>more time to develop jaina and sylvanas

Attached: 1547504169968.jpg (1080x409, 109K)

>why you mentioning that a bad design is bad
Go to bed Ping. Being retarded is not a virtue.

>It's called a tabard you fucking uneducated anime shitter and the point is to represent the nation from which he comes (Lordaeron).

Completely unnecessary as they already know what areas they come from because they probably already have an established presence in the form of an outpost, barracks or roadblock. Stationary banners or paladins that lead groups usually indicate this. Decking your ordinary grunts is completely ridiculous when you can easily have one squad leader decked out. My point is still valid.

>Yes you do, you'd know this if you had any knowledge of history, plate was often backed by wearing a mail shit underneath to protect weak spots such as armpits where there is no armor or the armor is thin, faggot.

Woah we got a big brain over here. Do you really think having a chain mail being showed diminishes the artistic value of it? Do you have a single shred of imagination in your zoom zoom head left? Do you need everything spelled out for you because you're mentally retarded? You don't need to see everything. The dude on the left you can easily imagine him having chain mail underneath and still have fun.

Yeah my point still stands you fucking loser.

Attached: 1562311854881.jpg (1920x1080, 278K)

lmao
lmao.
they are going to destroy one of the few things people still remember fondly about this company

Are you retarded, the artwork isn't from the original WC3

shit, i'm going to puke

blizzard is truly dead

I miss old blizzard.

Attached: human females.jpg (500x368, 38K)

Attached: 16eb5c94620de88fd44c5a4954a9a0fc.jpg (692x530, 78K)

LOK'TAR OGAR
FOR NON-TOXIC MASCULINITY

>tfw monkey paw'd

NO I DON'T WANT BLIZZARD TO MAKE WARCRAFT IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIM ANYMORE!

for those you don't know, Illidan was in the last exp, saved azeroth etc. whatever the story was

he DIDN'T communicate with malfurian and tyrande despite standing by them on few ocassions

I'll never understand wtf were they thinking

illidan is not a saint
he's pretty much a fucking retard
he's always been extremely power-hungry
and that's why furion and tyrande hate him
selling himseld ans his own race for the sake of "destroying da deemaaans" is not good, user.

Remakes only serve to feed of the wallets of nostalgia fags and zoomers who wont touch that shit unless its new and shiny

Attached: 1563571529722.jpg (750x703, 95K)

Attached: 805422.jpg (800x535, 95K)

With that giant hammer?

Illidan sounds based and redpilled to me.

>Cinematics won't be 100% redone
They better not fuck up the best cinematic in Blizzard's history
youtube.com/watch?v=J2C_7QLwsnc

Attached: warcraft-3-ca-4.jpg (570x273, 36K)

When they are that desperate and fighting for survival?
And who fucking saved everyone from the Legion forever?
Oh das right, its Illidan.

that's because you're an incel magapede drumpftard shut in, user

He's going to look that way in Reforged, you blind bastard.

Attached: c7c03a33a49370ab8e8515d918ec73e5.jpg (1914x1074, 250K)

Attached: illidan retard.webm (1280x720, 2.45M)

>some of the dialogue was totally placeholder so that's why our team of diversity hires straight out of college absolutely needs to change it

Attached: sdgdsgsg.jpg (600x600, 22K)

Would they at least redo the ArthasvsIllidan cinematic?

yes go on, defend your edgy underage autistic shitter
i bet your main is a dh as well

Very true. Still based, though.

Attached: Illidan brilliant plan.webm (1280x720, 2.55M)

WC3 was already ruined by the 'classic games team' who have 'fixed' it by breaking the fucking balance that was set in stone for over a fucking decade
>Hurr you know what we should do
>We should make it so a level 1 keeper of the grove can kill workers with a single cast of entangling roots

Attached: warcraft-3-ca-16-491x344.jpg (491x344, 35K)

You mean cutscene? I think it should be a cinematic at this point. I think it was supposed to be originally as well, but they just couldn't find the time/cash to do it. It's time, baby.

The blade master has been one of the most untouched designs in Warcraft even through the bullshit powercreep of WOW.

isn't this femsplaining? I mean it's not okay for a man to say "you are on your period, it sucks, i know" but when a woman says "Most men will think you are gay if you don't want to kill the world" that's totally acceptable. Why can't fat single women just accept that they just don't understand men?

>all these lorefags and artfags worried
>I'm just anticipating HD Gem TD

Attached: staymads.png (1859x897, 1.04M)

Are you going to have actual points to refute anything though?
huh? whazzat?
You're just butthurt?
Oh well.

>other RPG writers draw inspiration from classic literature, theatre and classic films
>christie golden draws her inspiration from hollywood summer blockbusters about grown men wearing spandex
nice hire there blizzard, no wonder WoW's story is such a dumpster fire

Attached: 1550937506332.jpg (2000x1900, 569K)

you are being given points tho
illidan is an autistic retard that only cared about personal gain, and then promptly tried to masquerade everything as "im fighting the evil demoonzzz!! don't you see!! why you never understand me dad!!!"
and of course, underage retards like you flock to his retardation like flies to shit
how surprising

to be fair, around cata Metzen himself said he wanted wow to be more like capeshit

>Gem TD
You're a big guy.

Attached: GemTD.png (1257x395, 1.2M)

>not anticipating dota 3 instead
I can finally uninstall Steam.

As someone who got really into the Warcraft RPG books way back in the day, WOW ruined Warcraft lore, not only did it ruin it with excessive retcons of its own source materials, but every single expansion retcons the previous expansions in some way shape or form, fuck sometimes the story itself is all over the fucking place, which makes sense if you've actually read any of christy golden's work, she has no writing ability what so ever, she can make pretty words sure, but there is no logic to her storytelling, even in fucking BFA jaina has flip flopped like 5 times throughout the story already and many plot points in the game have pretty much been abandoned outright.

>implying they won't remake Hots

Attached: arthasrenaissance.png (895x439, 342K)

It shows. Not even from the plotlines, but just the desire to blow up everything in the factions and make them look grotesque. I will seriously NEVER understand how Americans like capeshit, it's a fucking mystery to me.

das rite allianceboi

>lorefag triggered
dude just play custom games lmaoooo

Fuck you, Hots have best arts and models.

Not even that guy but you seem absolutely insufferable as a person and you need to be punched in the stomach as hard as possible. I've never seen someone write so much bullshit and say absolutely nothing.

They put dark ranger in the night elf promo art and that's why they removed it from the page. Night elves don't have a red flaming eye.

they'll do a mobile port with blizzjews latest track record

What's up with this gay vaporwave-esque shit that incels love so much?

Attached: image.jpg (1914x1074, 946K)

is there a release date yet? or are they waiting for blizzcon

No game that is still playable should get a remaster/remake, it's literally a scam.

that elf looks like some generic warhammer elf not even WoW models looked like this it makes no sense who they are appealing to with this design

What point?
>he was autistic
>"destroying da deemaaans"
said demans was helldriven to destroy the whole world and everyone is on their last ropes fighting for their very existence.
those not a points, that's just your gripes
He realized that they can't beat back the undead at that time without sacrificing himself, knowing that he would be dejected again by his waifu and the guy who cucked him.
And in the end he is fully vindicated in his actions, and actually succeeded in his lifetime goal.
There is simple dislike of something, then there is irrational dislike for something.

Here's your new paladin bro

Attached: EUTZWNOD1Z5Y1541005859542.png (1200x800, 185K)

Yep, she's awful. But to be fair, even most of the Warhammer authors are awful apart for ADB. Like, it's hard enough to spot a good writer even when you are one by trade, imagine having to pick one when you're a fat Jew CEO that can't wait to get bag to fucking little Asian girls.
>well seems this christie woman is a diverse hire and she wrote books before
>hire her who the fuck cares

I dislike that NuSword

what for?
Tyrande would never ever fuck him and his brother would whine on him regardless.

what the fuck

Attached: 05061.jpg (800x600, 108K)

Arthasfags are coping with the fact that Illidan got the master treatment in WoW while Arthas was
>THERE MUST ALWAYS BE A LICH KING
and promptly forgotten.

>Christie Golden
JUST

Im fine with most of it, but that flattop needs to go.

That's also exactly what happened with the well of eternity, Illidan saved the world but only got shat on.

>warrior priest in humble attire
>I'M GETTIN' ME MALLET

Based as fuck /fa/ design, they know what they're doing.

Attached: download.jpg (181x279, 6K)

It’s the same game with upgraded textures. What’s the point?

peak performance

>The team thought it was important to incorporate a way for people who play WoW to be invited to come see the origins stories for the game.
>invited to come see the origins stories for the game

Should insta fire those retards desu

What makes women do this?

The chad fantasy roleplayer paladin
The virgin zoom zoom

people keep buying these remakes so yea
$$ > everything

Why did original War Craft3 look so butt-ugly? It came out in 2002. Plenty of games from that era look way better, and those games were made with a fraction of the budget Blizzard had access to.

Attached: 1549152541649.jpg (1200x1386, 118K)

you know I'm right, let go

Attached: 1525388794348.png (380x349, 77K)

How mentally deficient do you have to be to take some freak on the internet as a representative of "women" or "men" or society as a whole? I don't understand you retards who go SOCIETY IS FUKED when someone posts a screencap of some fucking retard making a fool of themselves online. I don't even like using the word "incels" but it's those types who always think like this and are prime examples of confirmation bias.

>father just wants his little girl back
>she died a long time ago
Bitches and whores, man. Bitches and whores.

They condemned him for the Second Well, but they still used it.

Post one screenshot of a man saying he is proudly owned by a woman of another race.

Roastie.

Shit fathers.

The one thing I am thankful for is I have collected the fucking tabletop RPG, the pre-WOW books that is.

Attached: night elf restricted classes.png (479x318, 144K)

I know you full of shit.

ones an oddity.
An entire culture is a front.

fuck, man
what a shit woman

>voting for trump is all it takes for women to become race traitors
uhhh

That's the face of future suicide. All coalburners live on borrowed karmic time.

Unfortunately, this is considered noncanon now.

Attached: nelf_huntress_style.jpg (469x518, 119K)

nu-blizzard design is so fucking awful. fuck wow aesthetics and fuck d3. literally comic book tier trash.

>Reforged
>"Deluxe Treatment"

Good joke.

Attached: 1554374402660.png (1100x900, 1.31M)

DAD'S GONNA FREAK

Sigh. At least I can play the original.
>In b4 Blizz deletes and denounces the original

Yeah I know, but they're still good reads, I tend to use them for inspiration of my own D&D setting rather then using Azeroth these days.

she's based and redpilled
fuck racist boomers

Are you really trying to use that as an example so you can go REEE ALL WOMEN ARE BBC WHORES and keep living in your fantasy land? Here you go anyway, by that logic I guess all men are Chris-Chan or that guy who makes posts about eating pokemon shit right?
What culture? If what that retarded slut was doing was common, why would anyone screencap it? Do you honestly believe that there's a more than negligible part of the population that behaves this way? You guys honestly just out yourselves as shut ins who never interact with anyone and live vicariously through Yea Forums memes and it's hilarious yet sad at the same time.

Attached: women.jpg (640x920, 118K)

TAKE HEART, YOUNG ONE

Attached: TheAbsoluteStateofTauren.png (349x534, 300K)

I hate this non committal middle ground they often fall in. They wont actually remake the game like Resident Evil 2 or Goldeneye Wii, and they wont remaster the game, keeping the original intact and providing high resolutions and performance increases. They just take the game and shit up a couple key components (the faces/music in Final Fantasy X, the everything in Silent Hill 2+3) and then like that'll be $20 plus tax plus tip plus ship.

Attached: SF.jpg (868x1024, 195K)

Why do people post this stuff publicly?

You know, I always vote Libertarian, but I'm going to support Trump next election if these are the "well educated leftists" the media is so keen on promoting.

how are the custom games gonna be?

Attached: mounted warrior.png (1190x1531, 1.55M)

>love and care for ungrateful bitch for 18 years
>college freedom and bad influence undos any psychological morality you may have instilled on her growing brain
>parties all night and fails out of college while father only wants her to be happy and succeed
females are unsalvageable if you let them out of the house in their teen years
her dad being a democrat wouldn't have changed the outcome because she's already a braindead nigger lover, it couldn't be any worse than her situation

cope

Attached: 1533735271226.webm (404x718, 1.06M)

Depends, from what they've said WC3 reforged is just a reskin with new graphics and cutscenes, but if they do redo the WC3 custom games to be like SC2 the custom games scene will be dead as fuck.

>should a game you loved be ruined as a remake?
sure why not . its not like i buy games anymore anyway

>common enough to be paraded all throughout media, corporate culture and urban life
>most of it comes from the women themselves
>"its not a problem man, its not representative"
>"its not everyone therefore its not common"
>people from 4chanz lol
what a fucking retard you are.

*hits pipe*

Attached: 902814765089.jpg (1920x1080, 425K)

>i have values, but i have no problem betraying them for no reason at all lmao
The face of modern "libertarians" everyone. No wonder you'll never be taken seriously, shitbag. Every libertarian talks big and is ultimately nothing more than a conservative's house nigger.

because there are many cases
that's how a stereotype exists because it's very common, retard

Attached: 1559725161635.jpg (1024x958, 76K)

you just KNOW

shut the fuck up and do whatever you want
You can't be "family" with these assholes, it's impossible because you can FEEL how they genuenly believe other people are not human and it's fucking annoying as hell to live with them
my parents are the same, fuck them.

You people are retarded, you were never there when she was raised, him being pro or against Trump is irrelevant. What, you think there aren't bad fathers that are Democrats? The fuck is wrong with you?

>>common enough to be paraded all throughout media
>Seriously implying it's not the complete opposite and it wasn't seeded by the media

How bluepilled can you get?

how does it even get to this state

Attached: 1519144227034.gif (446x251, 721K)

>Gets his retarded logic utterly destroyed
>Can only retort with a buzzword and his cuckold BBC porn
Grim, again, if such behavior was common why would anyone film that? Do you lack critical thinking skills?
>Rather than address what he actually said, I'll reform his argument in a way that I can process and attack that instead.
Alright bro, go ahead and show me how talking about how you live BBC and posting your ass/pussy/tits on twitter is "paraded" throughout media, corporate culture and urban life. I really want to see the proof of that. I'm sure most people would think that's totally acceptable behavior and not think that woman is strange and disgusting right? You guys are honestly so fucking stupid and you don't realize it.
There's infinitely more cases of it not being the case though, that doesn't make sense.
>stereotype
Of what? That stereotype only exists in your rotted brain.

lol, imagine being this disingenous

because wc3 was one of the first rts to incorporate full 3d rendering
the only 3d modeling used in games around that time were limited to maybe 10 characters on screen at once while wc3 had to compensate for a screen filled with 3d units and buildings and camps and environment assets

Are you retarded? Her three complaints about him are that he votes trump, is anti-abortion and calls her his 'little girl'. If he did anything worse then she would've said so in her message telling him to fuck off. Retard.

>Literally cannot back up a single bit of his shitposting when it's addressed
You're spending too long in your hugbox.

I just want fallout 3 remade in unreal engine 4 or anything better than what bethesda has been using for the last 20 years and refuse to change.

Attached: 1413375603091.png (559x416, 307K)

imagine defending bbc loving whores on a video game forum
they will never fuck you unless you're an actual nigger in which case enjoy the soulless fucks from that reject of society

What her complaints about him are is irrelevant, she's an NPC without any critical thoughts, let alone the ability to self-analyze. How retarded do you have to be to take a person like that at face value? Goddamn, but you are dumb.

>"its all the media man"
>"don't listen to the propaganda being propagated by the people themselves"
Ah yes the ever so glorious Redpill.
coveted by the Neckbeards and 13 year olds.

thats not my comment you're replying to
what hugbox? sounds like you're the one who is triggered m8 ;)

yes give me warcraft 2

Being common doesn't mean wholly accepted, you utter disingenuous retard.
garbage on the street is a common occurrence, doesn't mean most people looks at it positively or accepting of it.

Imagine being so fucking dumb that you lack basic reading and critical thinking skills and think that I'm for a second defending that disgusting slut and not arguing that the vast majority of people would also find her disgusting.
@472505753
>Y-you mad? hehe, got him with the smug ironic smiley...that'll show him..
Not even getting a (You) for that one.

Nice goalpost moving, dumb roastie. The fact is that brainlets resort to emotional arguments by default so if she actually hated him for hitting her or some shit then that would be the first thing she brings up, unless you're telling me that abuse somehow ranks lower in eliciting emotions than an opposing political leaning.

Because Warcraft has always been a Warhammer ripoff, this is unironically more true to the original concepts.

yep, definitely mad as fuck lmao

What is your point Mr.ESL?

>if such behavior was common why would anyone film that?
I guess all the people who film common shit like birthdays don't actually exist.

I'm not a roastie, you're just a retarded brainlet.
>The fact is that brainlets resort to emotional arguments by default so if she actually hated him for hitting her
What does this have to do with hitting her? I said he was a shit father, retard, not that she was abused. You realize you could be a shit father and not necessarily be an abusive drunk or whatever? Holy shit, like I said, you're as dumb as a sack of potatoes, just fucking uninstall yourself. No doubt you're going to be just a shit of a father that produces a coalburner with these standards of
>LOL DIDN'T DIDDLE HER OR RAPE HER, 10/10 PARENTING I GUESS

>calls out the incels
>slowly becomes one
yikes, not a fan of this arc

>that webm

I don't understand.

>@
lmao back to twitter homo faggot

They would've been able to beat the Undead given time and reinforcement from the main army, Illidan made a rash decision that was unnecessary for his own gain. And, look at it like this. Illidan's just been imprisoned underground for coveting power of the Demons. The first thing he does when he gets out is he eats a demonic skull and sells his soul for evil magic, which he claims was totally necessary to save the world I promise! It's not a great look, especially when the demigod Cenarius was just slain by orcs enslaved by demonic power, and the Night Elves are still struggling to gain back the ground they lost to that attack.

Fucking Christ man why do I even come here

How fucking stupid are you exactly? Filming a birthday party or graduation is not the same as filming something that's disgusting/bizarre. It's two completely different things. My point is that if society had truly degraded to this point that you idiots act like it has, those sluts would be common place and as mundane as someone littering. Yet clearly they aren't. Clearly this is unacceptable behavior and clearly the vast majority of society and people would find it unacceptable.

So what exactly is 'being a shit father' in your view? You keep saying it but never provide any examples. How could you be a non-abusive shit father to the point where your daughter becomes a coal burner?

She looks like she has been on drug forever.

>pre order on announcement
>Literally zero fucking news about it for over a year

>HOW DARE YOU DEFEND THAT ROASTIE WHORE!! ROASTIE
>hehe, you think shes disgusting? incel....
State of you utter buffoons.

Attached: 1562134069370.gif (200x200, 1.1M)

Hello whore, you dropped this.

Attached: 123453244432.jpg (1080x717, 91K)

Attached: Introspection.png (309x204, 141K)

>women

You tell me your understanding Mr.Zero ReadingComprehension retard.
So we can alleviate the misunderstandings.

Sex acts aren't bizarre, but doing it in public is. Are you unironically saying that it was filmed because it was a mythical act of some white thot sucking black cock? You absolute moron.

>being a pussy ass bitch that never takes responsibility and is a pushover
>never disciplining her when she does bad things
>being too busy with your work/hobbies to give her affection
The list goes on, but it's very easy. Her being a coalburner is just incidental, she could've just as easily just been a drugged-up furry or something.

>magine being so assblasted you use "@"
jesus, if your too much of a pussy to directly address a total who in a fucking anonymous image board, its better to just shut the fuck up.

this is how you create an incel by raising boys like girls

>Sex acts aren't bizarre, but doing it in public is.
You just answered your own question you idiot, what the fuck are you talking about? How can you lack such basic critical thinking skills?

So you're saying that doing literally nothing will make women turn into coal burners by default, as if that's their natural inclination.

Not sure if based or cringe.

This looks pretty good actually

@472506494
It's great, cause I still get a (You), but (You) don't get one.
>bro im not a pussy, i address shitposts DIRECTLY on Yea Forums....p-please give me a (You)....
Nah gay bitch ahah.

lol, and not a hint of irony

is that achievable natty?

You clearly don't even understand what the argument is anymore. Probably got lost from multiple people arguing against you, brainlet roastie.

*deathfists u*

HEY HEY HEY

Attached: Fat-albert.jpg (480x360, 27K)

>i was merely pretending to be retarded

>screeches at Yea Forums for being shut ins
>genuinely cares about his (you) count on Yea Forums
when do your posts stop being a complete self-parody?

Not really, there's a clear difference between masculinity and toxic masculinity. In conflict, a masculine male would
>call it quits as soon as the battle is over
>take only what's needed afterwards but make sure to leave things peacefully so the future generations don't come to war again
An autistic incel would
>slaughter everyone because 'shouldn't have messed with meeee'
>do so much damage no one coming after you can repair it because you thought you were hot shit and chose to rape everyone and crucify the males
Most codes of honor in the Western tradition are masculinity, and most sperg behavior is insecure toxic masculinity. Alphas don't have anything to prove to anyone, so they never act out. Manlets and incels feel they have to prove themselves even if they literally have more than anyone else, so they'll abuse anything in reach to prove that they're hot shit.

>too retarded to understand my comment

I know exactly what my argument was though, it was you seething retards who strawmanned it and attacked that rather than what I actually said. If you look at each of my posts it's pretty clear what my argument is and it stays consistent.

No, you'll just fuck them up which leaves them open to be degenerates. As I said, her being a coalburner is just an accident. If not for that, she would've been something else. One thing she wouldn't be is normal.

which is his point. by raising your kid as a pussy you're creating one

who the fuck thinks these oversized shoulder pads look cool?

are american penises THAT small they need to compensate so badly?

@472506687
>Being this mad that you don't get a (You)
Oof....big cringe and yikes sweetie....

So you're saying women are naturally degenerate without guidance then.

>i do it for (you)'s!
everytime

Attached: 1442044709859.jpg (450x355, 11K)

Every game should get a Odin sphere leifthrasir's treatment.

>same graphic
>but new gameplay

We were talking about racial fetishizing (coalburning in this case) then you started talking about sex acts in general, dumbass.

Except I didn't, you retard. My point as that racial fetishizing/coalburning is not nearly as widespead or accepted as you pretend it is, and certainly not at the extreme that the person in that screencap displayed. That was always my point.

oh no but you've already given me them user

>racial fetishizing/coalburning is not nearly as widespead or accepted as you pretend it is
Nigger there are racemixing advertisements fucking everywhere these days, do you live in some shithole non-white country or something?

I don't think the point ever was that it was already common, more that it was becoming more common and accepted, especially among young people on the internet

I just hope this means the return of Founders of the North. That shit was tight.

There really isn't though, you just have a retarded cuckold brain and so every single one sticks out to you. Even if the majority of advertisements had interracial couples, you really think it's anything more than companies doing what they think is "progressive" and "trendy" and trying to appeal to the most people while offending the least? I don't even think people should race mix but what you people attribute to malevolence or some agenda is more often than not attributable to simple incompetency. The fact of that matter is that most people are not going to see an advertisement with a mixed race couple and think, "WOW, I SHOULD RACE MIX!". They're going to ignore it like every other advertisement more than likely.

>racemixing isn't widely accepted
>except it's also on national television
Are you retarded?

You're a faggot OP

nu-Blizzard couldn't make a new game to save their life, and they had the smart fucking idea to start 'updating' WC3 and have since then ruined it, the 'meta' is a fucking clusterfuck and the decades old balance has been replaced by this fucking clownshow where everyone just plays flavor of the month meme shit

Nah, I was addressing the replies that went REEE ROASTIES ARE ALL LIKE THIS and WE LIVE IN A SOCIETY replies, anytime someone posts some fucked up person you get an army of retards swarm and using it as their confirmation bias. Because if society is shit, and women are all BBC sluts there's no reason to try right? These people are transparent retards and think they're in good company here and I ignore them 99% of the time, but sometimes it's fun just to poke holes in their logic and really see how inept they actually are, like this guy
>Yet another strawman
I never said that, that point was never inferred or implied in my post. I don't even like going MUH STRAWMAN unless it's true but it's so obvious.

Everyone is. Including young boys. Because degeneracy is usually a result of deeper issues.

>clearly mad faggot pretending to be having fun
Every time. Literally 1 step away from posting laughing/smug reaction images with every post. If roasties aren't degenerate then nothing will change if you don't defend them. You obviously have some sort of stake in this, roastie.

>So fucking retarded that he thinks any attack on his mentally ill train of thought is supporting "roasties" and that I'm a "roastie" for daring to tell him he's retarded.
>Even though I'm arguing that these women are absolutely putrid and that society would overwhelmingly find them putrid as well.
Real genius you are.

We really need a hard resrt on this planet. when the fuck is Yellowstone gonna blow already? can we speed things up by drilling or something?

Of course it's putrid, the point is it's becoming more common. Just imagine the argument was about street shitters instead and maybe your emotions won't cloud your logic.

What people don't understand about early blizzard is that cinematics were usually done by another studio who only had concept art to go off.
Often the artistic visions diverged significantly, I've seen some truly garbage Star Craft cinematics.

It's not becoming more common at all though, please tell me the last time you saw a woman sucking cock, let alone a white woman sucking black cock in a public place. Please tell me the last time an evil roastie approached you (slim chance I know) and proudly displayed her BBC tattoo and told you how much she loved BBC. You think these things are common because you do not live in reality, you live in your head, and in your head they're common. You've created a false world that only resides in your mind and what's even more hilarious is that you get to share that false world with others, all the while the actual world spins around you and entropy takes it's full effect.

>all these blizz shills defending this shit

I'm not talking about doing it in public, I'm talking about doing it at all, idiot.

why are you parodying yourself again? you're literally incapable of not being disingenuous

Look at her face lmao

Remake Master of Orion, Master of Magic, XCOM, TTD...

Ok idiot, less than 10% of white women would even considering dating a black man according to pretty much every piece of data. Interracial couples are certainly more common than they used to be, but to act as if they're anywhere near the norm, or ever will be is retarded. People are attracted to their own race the overwhelming majority of the time, just like they're attracted to the opposite gender the overwhelming majority of the time. Just because you hold a magnifying glass to something doesn't mean that it's actually takes up all the space in reality that it takes up in your head.

And it used to be less than 5%, less than 1% etc. It's 'the norm' in the sense that it is commonly accepted, and anyone against it will be vilified by the media and also the majority of people.

Funny you mention gender because there's also been a rise in faggotry rates over time.

Remake Black and White, and begin the Molyneux redemption arc already

And how are you so certain that these faggotry rates weren't always this way and simply under reported? If you lived in a time and place where admitting you were a faggot was cause for social isolation or worse, why would you admit it? Same with interracial sex. It's always been happening, it always will happen. Take a look at history and you'll see how fucking gay ancient civilizations were and how slave masters loved fucking their slaves, as well as breeding their slaves with blacks to purposely sell mulattos. How can you be so sure that these rates are really "rising" and not simply being reported more openly due to the direction of society?

companies don't seem to have the passion, budget or talent to make new good games so remakes seem like a good solution for now. there are so many classics that I never got the chance to play. that being said no, games shouldn't get a treatment like WC:3 Reforged. You shouldn't change the original designs, especially not desexulize things to pander to sjws who don't even play games or remove things that are now considered "problematic"

Unironically soul vs soulless.

The orc and infernal are worse.
Otherwise it's okay.
I'm deeply concerned about the rest of the FMVs though.

Anecdotal evidence but my entire extended family which spans several countries are all straight except one guy who is a faggot and coincidentally lives in california. Shit is a fucking brainwashing blight.

Not him but you're not very bright.

The point was that faggotry rates are increasing because it's being increasingly pushed by leftists, one of the prime hotspots being california.

Ah yes your anecdotal evidence of your families sex lives (which surely they would go through lengths to educate you on fill you in on) surely discounts the endless well documented and accepted faggotry that pervaded ancient civilizations that spanned every part of the globe.
It's rising because more people are willing to admit it because it's become more accepted in modern Western society.

take this shit to pol, the thread has derailed enough. if you cunts want to talk about trends in society please fuck off to /pol/ ty

I'm assuming you're going to argue the same thing about trannies as well? Just gas yourself, degenerate roastie.

Also, I literally don't have a single gay person in my family and have never known one to exist, that means absolutely nothing proves even less, certainly not the point you're trying to make.

Transvestites maybe, but not trannies. I think SRS is disgusting and transgender people are mentally ill.
>This guy provided an actual argument to my retarded post
>Better call him a roastie rather than actually try to address anything...
Come on man, I can almost guarantee my cock is bigger than yours.

Adachi was right.

But maybe transgender people always existed and were simply too scared to come out as transgender and also in the past there weren't proper medical procedures to transition?
>random dick boasting out of nowhere
Definitely a butthurt roastie mad about trannies btfoing women in their own sports lmao.

That doesn't make sense though retard, "transgender" is a very recent label and an extremely negligible size of the population compared to homosexuals. If you knew anything about history you'd know that there actually is plenty of instances of men dressing/acting like women, either on stage in The Globe Theater during Shakespearean times or in India or wherever else. The ancient world was gay as fuck, way more gay than today actually. If you weren't double digit IQ and so fucking dumb that you think going "muh family aint gay!" is evidence to support your conspiracy theory maybe you'd actually know some of this shit.
>Gets threatened by a fucking joke
Actual dicklet confirmed, I can guarantee it's bigger than yours now. Go ahead and say you were only pretending to be a mad dipshit now.

Not him but what the fuck.
>transgender people always existed
Yeah people having all kind of mental illness have been know for quite a time now.
>in the past there weren't proper medical procedures to transition
And there no right now. Cutting off your functioning dick and making hole there doesn't make you a girl really. It's a fucking madness,

>roastie still trying this hard to pretend to be a guy
Transgender literally just means you think you're the opposite gender, you don't have to take hormones or whatever the fuck. Your own retarded argument about "b-b-b-but there could be tons of gays since forever" is equally as fallacious when applied to trannies but you're too biased and retarded to notice.

If you could read more than literally 1 post I was parodying the reply I got earlier.

>All those years later and Blademasters aren't really a thing in WoW
These niggas were dope from day one and yer they're so underused

Attached: 1536480700728.jpg (340x371, 101K)

God damn you are really fucking stupid man, I don't know what else to say. You're just moving the goalposts.
>There's way more gays now
>Actually there's always been loads of gays
>B-BUT WHAT ABOUT TRANNIES!? HAHA ROASTIE G-GOT YOU! YOU'RE A ROASTIE CAUSE I SAY YOU'RE ONE!
>Actually the idea of an actual "transgender" person is a fairly new concept and doesn't really have anything to do with the previous point
>r-roastie
I don't know how you haven't tripped over your own shoe laces and died yet to be honest.

I don't understand the distinction where it's OK to be delusional about your gender. Why only your gender? Nobody gets to choose their gender. It's like being an old person and telling everyone your 10 years old. Your personal opinion or belief about yourself doesn't really mean much when it comes to objectivity.

There are no passing trannies past the late teenage years anyway. The entire tranny acceptance movement is actually just a roundabout pedophile agenda. Sexualizing kids. Etc.

yeah yeah, the artstyle is shit and they're gonna ruin it... but on the other hand:

custom maps are back

Attached: 1449382007111.jpg (204x162, 8K)

what is your perception of dogshit and who feeds it to you ? it has something to do with that. force feed people enough dogshit and they may learn to like it, or eat your perception of dogshit in front of you to try to hurt you.

MYSTERY NIGGAS

Attached: file.png (1563x687, 1.14M)

>no argument except revisionist greentext faggotry
Or maybe that's really all you got from this entire argument, seeing as how you're a roastie brainlet. Actually things would make a lot more sense if you really barely read any of the previous posts.

It's not okay, the point is that it's becoming increasingly okay/accepted in society.

Holy shit they actually did!
Hope restored, lands!

>Yea Forums still throws tantrums whenever Blizzard or its games are mentioned
I get it. it's cool to claim Blizz is dead and a bad company but the truth is you people need to get laid.

>not YouTD in HD
I must have over 200 hours in that map

>still remembering tortanic as something negative
>ignoring every single bioware game after it

>STILL pretending that everyone who tells him he's retarded is a roastie
That's literally the conversation though, you can't go one post without spouting buzzwords because you don't actually have an argument. You're trying desperately but you're just embarrassing yourself. Imagine thinking that your anecdotal evidence and bringing up trannies somehow discredits well documented and easily accessed historical information. Keep pretending that I'm a "roastie" though man, maybe it's comforting to think that a female would ever actually interact with you.

Attached: 1409215234806.jpg (564x462, 158K)

That's 2 posts in a row of purely ad hom, guess you've really got nothing to say now huh roastie. Classic brainlet.

>illiteracy is not knowing what some anonymous fag "meant to say" when you btfo them
oof yikes cringe bluepilled reddit etc inb4 old reply

Attached: Well+uuuhhhh+i+got+nothing++_46e4e85fabf8b68d23a9e1c17f36271a.jpg (589x488, 63K)

>>still remembering tortanic as something negative
i dont think that person is necessarily saying tortanic itself was negative but the people who keep trying to force a tortanic-esque scenario on everything afterwards certainly are

b-b-b-but being jaded is the board's culture!
haha, remember all those rage comics back then? Yea Forums is ALWAYS angry!

>keep trying to force a tortanic-esque
name one AAA game that went out without a hitch.

My favorite tidbit about that is the Diablo 1 ending cinematic; the studio that made the cinematic put in the hero shoving the crystal into his head for no apparent reason.

someone post sjw-fied Night Elf archer
what a fucking letdown
i was gonna buy it but nah
Blizzard is full PC now

Attached: disgusted patrick.jpg (872x685, 104K)

Fortnite

Poor, poor cumbrain...

>It's not a remake, it's a [MARKETABLE NOUN EXPY]

what are you going to do without this shill gig blizzdrone?
better look up the job market quick

FUCKING. NO.

Not even WarCraft III deserves this "REMAKE".

Better look up for a girlfriend lol
oh wait your dick has rotted away from all the jacking off haha nevermind

>daddy issues, the post

>I need photos! Photos of Kel'Thuzad!

based

The whole Legion was an Illidan shilling fest. They used every hole in the story to make him right.
>he has always been fighting demons secretly, this is totally true, not something we made up a week prior to Legion's development
>we make a naaru prime that claims Illidan is the child of dark and light, HE IS THE CHOSEN ONE
>then we make Illidan kill her, SO BADASS
He had always been a power-hungry maniac who went with his own plan and never bothered with its consequence. Then Legion made him a lonely hero nobody understood. If I were ten this kind of character and writing might appeal to me.

>that grass is fucking pathetic
Have you ever played RTS before you MOBA fag ? The less you have bullshit objects on screen the easier eyes to adapt.

Attached: too intelligent flying through space.jpg (1642x1282, 382K)

>that pic
Jesus Christ. We really need that nuclear war.

>Cinematics
Cinematics aren't isometric strategy games. Cinematics don't require you to make up units in a glance, cinematics don't have gameplay in them. They don't need to be designed for a specific camera angle.
WC3 reforged was designed to look good at close up. That's not how you do isometric games at all. Blizzard has no idea what they're doing anymore.

>people ask ONLY for a HD version of warcraft 3
>gets hots: hots edition instead
>and you better believe there will be microtransactions and lootboxes in a modern activision game
Fuck blizzard. Fortunatelly all their franchises are dying and all their staff is being replaced by activision staff. It cant die fast enouhg

Uhh because they're clearly brain damaged?

Been a huge AoE fanboy since 97 and AoE2 DE looks fucking fantastic. Not a single thing looks worse and I hope they don't fuck the campaign or voice acting because I loved those.

No longer looks like a god damn angry dog, just a regular generic fantasy beast thing.

Attached: 1549010363124.gif (160x160, 811K)

GREENED

/thread

Damn, you beat me to it.

(I would have said "pictures of Crypt Fiends," though.)

It works on you subconcious you braindead retard. It's programming of the new morality, if fucking dogs would have been promoted via national tv, normies would start to fuck dogs because of it being 'trendy'.

>archers clad in sexy fur-bikini's like in the original
>get this instead
Fucking nu-blizzard.

I've never understood the appeal of Warcraft, as it has always been a shitty Warhammer ripoff

No, it's not. KYS, FAGGOT!

Lack in raw strength.
>Mountain giants
>Bear druids
>Illidan
>Chimerae
>Tress that can slap your shit

The game looked much better when technical limitations prevented them from making everything look like shit.
Kinda like Silent Hill.

Why dont they just make WC4 instead of rehashing

the people that work at blizzard in 2019 are too stupid to figure out how to make a new game

warcraft 3 is really good because it plays really well. its a great game and im saying that as a warhammer faggot

Perhaps we should ask yourself why were archers the only night elves unit walking around in so little clothes.

Remember how much skin Maiev showed?

druids are shirtless

Not the Druid of the Claw, and the druids still ended up showing less skins then the archers.

That girl is from pornhub you stupid faggots this entire situation has already been debunked. Of course you try to use that webm on Yea Forums after getting BTFO on 4 boards. You are pathetic. You know what is even more pathetic? You got trashed on Yea Forums for trying to claim that webm was organic.

But archers weren't the only unit to do that.
The Huntress isn't exactly modestly attired on top of her Moonstalker, neither is the Dryad.
Night elves in general are pretty relaxed when it comes to modesty.

>drug addict sunken eyes
>acne on tits
>edgy chest tattoo
>daddy issues, probably molested
They can keep her lmao

>proportionate shoulderpads
>now gigantic shoulderpads
They can't help themselves introducing shit WoW designs into everything now, can they?

Attached: 42220.jpg (853x480, 279K)

From below, hunched over, perfect angle to try to make your point but no

Yeah but The Huntress units have more clothes then the archers

Waaaaaah

I'm not sure what your point was originally
>Perhaps we should ask yourself why were archers the only night elves unit walking around in so little clothes.
We're clearly in subjective territory if your retort is that Huntress' had "more" clothes than archers. The Huntress is still only equipped with a panty, thigh-highs and a chest-armor that only "protects" her bossom while her stomach is completely unprotected.
Bringing us back to the:
>archers weren't the only unit to do that

My point is why is the unit the only one walking around with this little clothes?

Attached: Warcraft_III_Night_Elf_Campaign.jpg (1600x1140, 865K)

kill yourself and take bethesda with you faggot cunt.

man that old armor is aesthetic as fuck

Night elf

But it isn't?

>footmen have large shields, helmets and swords
>paladin is larger, has a giant hammer and a fucking glowing aura around it
>can't tell the difference
fucking idiot

day of the rope won't spare your sodomite kind, disgusting tranny.

HotS looks amazing.

Attached: archlich-of-naxxramas.webm (1480x800, 943K)

I want to impregnate her

>WC3 remake
They better keep Steve Blum as Anub'arak. So sick of them ruining his voice with every subsequent portrayal.

>new voice in Wrath
>sounds like shit
>another new voice in HotS
>still sounds like shit

youtube.com/watch?v=a-6g_aUh18o
youtube.com/watch?v=pune7-fhTWM
youtube.com/watch?v=F2IeItmuvAE

Attached: Anub'arak_Anub'alisk.jpg (1720x1780, 2.1M)

>They would've been able to beat the Undead given time and reinforcement from the main army, Illidan made a rash decision that was unnecessary for his own gain
The Undead would have overran Illidan and Furion and Tyrande would have been flanked.
It was a sure win for the Legion and would have shackled the Scourge to their will, that's why Arthas had to point out the Skull to Illidan.

Alright lads, whats the chance GLAD YOU COULD BAKE IT, UTHER remains unscathed?

>Then Legion made him a lonely hero nobody understood
That was always his character since WC3 and Metzen.
You don't have to be an adult to accept what the character is and only immature children would complain what age group the character was for.

>pick
He looks like Lurker
God I hate sc2 artstyle. It's so cartoony, like toys or some shit.

That's the point, it's a cross-universe skin where he's Zerg.

Attached: 0.png (885x766, 1.15M)

>Uther berates Arthas for interrupting Jaina

What the fuck was her problem? She just wanted a big demon/elf hybrid dick or what

Stripped of soul and then resold.

Attached: BEB5D4D3-685B-4AF5-9466-71C5852ED2D4.jpg (581x1032, 97K)

No fucking way, the other Nelves show up moments after the Undead are defeated. If that was anyone reasonable and not easily deceived by Arthas it would've been a Defend mission like Strahnbrad.

Barbarian Archer Woman. Come on dude, it's not that hard to grasp archetypes.

>Jaina?
>I'm sorry, Arthas. I can't watch you do this
>I'll give women the right to vote if you come

Blizzard outsourced to chinks because EA outdicked them by hiring the company that made SCR into working on C&C Remaster, with the original assets and code.

Attached: Remastered Terran Victory Screen.jpg (2048x1152, 494K)

And they wouldn't have the force to take them out. They were already yanking out demons in numbers.

In case of WC3 no. But there are plenty of old games that got screwed because of market or technology just wasn't there yet.

>engaging with someone who posts BBC porn for (you)s

you could write a three page article actually proving that user was wrong about everything he said and he'd still just post "lol u mad" and win the dumbass internet argument

just let it go and let him farm (you)s from other faggots

god I hate jewtivision and I hate video game

cope harder whitecel

oh yeah this is going straight to my pictures of pictures of folders of confused looking anime girls with investigative marks by their heads collection

why does the new orc look like some gay faggots fantasy

that might just be you

Custom maps will be doa mark my words

Because he so horned, he hurt you long time

based

has anyone actually gone through golden's twitter over the years? its really something
>starts out literal who occasionally tweeting about her books like a wine aunt
>now she has a tumblr-approved cartoon avatar of herself and talks about toxic masculinity in characters she didn't even conceive
Fuck Afrasiabi for not reining this bitch in, he's probably jerking off in the coffee room while she continues to play virtual dollhouse with her favorites all the while taking a dump on the Forsaken identity like she did in BtS

Attached: 1439409561055.jpg (476x470, 41K)

>That was always his character since WC3 and Metzen.
No it was the exact contrary. Metzen hated the fact that some people saw Illidan as an antihero.
However Malfurion was such a retard for banning Illidan for no reason, just after that he destroyed the Legion, that he helped to create this situation.

I have no nostalgia goggles about wc3, but the old video looked better to me

I never played Warcraft before, can someone explain why Crash Bandicoot is wearing booty shorts?

Attached: 20ltiwgs2hd31.jpg (640x640, 79K)

Tbh both characters were butchered.
Illidan is now a generic greater good fag. His character in Legion is a complete retcon and he's basically another character.
Meanwhile Arthas was turned in a scoobydoo villain.
WoW story simply sucks.

Remember when they had Metzen take a picture with her during a visit to the HQ right around the time they were getting mad heat for the story blunder in BfA. Good times.

They need to be quick when they rape thick human females.

its just fancy terms for zoomers. they might as well say undead are versatile