Don't do it

Don't do it.

Attached: Be8qqa9.gif (320x240, 1.65M)

Other urls found in this thread:

suicide.wiki/index.php?title=Sodium_Nitrite
twitter.com/AnonBabble

goddamn

don't have any parents, i don't know that feel sorry

If you had loving parents that gave you a good shot at life, this is the most selfish thing you can do. Literally kill yourself if you ever entertained the thought (but dont)

You're ok then, do it.

Too late already got my supplies

Attached: 20190731_125810-min.jpg (2984x5312, 1.57M)

Attached: END IT.gif (286x200, 724K)

It's a very good method

suicide.wiki/index.php?title=Sodium_Nitrite

I never asked to be brought into this world. It's my right as a human to decide when to end it.

NO GOKU, DONT DO IT! YOU'VE ONLY GOT SO MUCH TIME LEFT, AND I SAY YOU'LL NEED EVERY BIT OF IT AS IT IS

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

Remember, if you're going to off yourself at least take as many people with you as possible.

>It's my right
source?

No it isn’t. You must think of others not just yourself

This, if you wish to die, do it with a good cause, kill niggers on your way out.

My existence is my source. You have to prove I have an obligation to others when I didn't put myself in this situation.
Why? I'm not saying I'm gonna do it, I'd hate to hurt my family and friends. But it's still my right.

I can tell that you decided to come to this life willingly before "living", prove me this happened otherwise.

Remember, if you're going to kill yourself make sure to do it so that you soften the impact as nuch as possible. Leave a nice suicide note, don't take anyone with you and use a clean method. Cleaning up any leftovers feels horrible.

T. Suicide site cleaner.

If you kill yourself you're a faggot
You wouldn't want to be a faggot, now would you user?

If your existence is your justification, depriving yourself of existence through suicide is illogical

Any tips with regards to minimizing impact?

How hard is it to become a dead person site cleaner?

Source?
No, but it's still my right.

Any particularly gruesome stories?

>I never asked to be a man. It's my right as a human to decide if I want to be a girl.

>source?
I asked you for evidence first.

What some of the nastiest/saddest shit you've seen?

I dont get it. How about instead of killing yourself, you go travel the world? I mean who gives a fuck, you already wanted to kill yourself whats the worse that could happen? Can travelling the world be more scary than becoming nothingness in death.

What's your ACTUAL job title?