League of Legends vs Dota 2, which game is better?

League of Legends vs Dota 2, which game is better?

Attached: utncny8i9p131.jpg (1132x590, 223K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8MDPPaNKvnU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

both shit but league is the shit of a heroin addict

dawngate, but unfortunately ea fucked it into the ground because of its f2p model

Attached: 01_dawngate_mina_screenshot_01.jpg (939x720, 106K)

Mine, ask me anything.

>ASSFAGGOTS
Both shit by default

league is more fun but dota is better

It was literally just an even more casual and dumbed down version of LoL

>league is fun
where the fuck is your timeline?

i like league more but i have to say dota 2 is better because i want to fit in

>>>reddit

basedddddddddddddddddd

what is the history of assfaggots? i always see it posted but never asked

It's not even a question

Attached: 1552914599601.jpg (1595x1408, 573K)

Whoever wins, we lose.

He probably says about season 0-2 league timeline.

After season 3 League became medicore only to turn into total shit after season 4.

Dota 2 in other hand had many changes like talents, some people were mad because of that. But we'll Dota 2 is still a decent MOBA, I still play it and I have fun, especially while Dota 2 is still very balanced.

he's clearly talking about the actual defense of the ancients wc3 map.

Both are ASSFAGGOTS and shit games. But I want some up votes on my account and good karma so I will say DOTA 2 is better to please the retards. In reality LOL is a faster better designed game that gets more support Than lazy ass valve that seems to only make failures these days.

>post talking about dota
>no they're not talking about dota, they're talking about dota
????????
Brush up on your history before posting user

>
back to redit

Attached: 1551129644361.png (450x487, 134K)

Use Google you fucking retard

as in, he's not talking about dota 2.

You Dota2 lovers really are emotional tranny faggots. Good God and I thought the lol playerbase would be worse

>implying faggot ass reddit will allow people to say ASSFAGGOTS

kill yourself if you play either

Attached: 1562920396566.jpg (180x240, 11K)

>liking ANY MOBA
Imagine my surprise

Attached: 1563401101147-v.jpg (600x600, 45K)

I just told you to brush up on your history you fucking idiot, they're the same game. He's talking about Dota. Dota is Dota.

Back when this was posted the game even shared updates across Dota 2 and the WC3 client.

Attached: 1540839974141.png (700x700, 391K)

Why do people Continue to make ASSFAGGOTS threads? Jesus fuck even back in 2012 it was frowned upon on Yea Forums. Take your normie ass garbage game to /vg/ or reddit. You will never get any kind of discussion for this garbage.

>defending mobas
>>>/reddit/

>my opinions are facts
kill yourself retard

Seething

Attached: 1560696032949-v.png (601x601, 401K)

Projecting

Cope

Attached: 1552181409055-v.gif (500x350, 1.04M)

I prefer League. The artstyle and gameplay is more intriguing to me than DotA. Riot also constantly adds new champions and updates, so there's never a shortage of content.

League is better to fap to

Attached: 1555216706980.jpg (800x800, 245K)

How's the company running nowadays tryndamere and/or riot staff?

Attached: 1564185018918-v.png (400x600, 116K)

if im honest with you, while i agree with the artstyle, i preffer dota for the skills and the items
If you could find an item wich worked wonders in lol as Euls does in dota i would also like to play League

Dota is the better game as far as the game goes, but this I can agree with

Attached: 1548356952481.png (560x454, 145K)

SEEEEETHING REDDITOR
fuckin dilate bitch

Attached: 1561580728142.jpg (239x211, 10K)

I mean before /vg/ there were tons of league threads for Yea Forums custom games, even a few pros used to play in them

youtube.com/watch?v=8MDPPaNKvnU

>wc3 dota and dota 2 arent the same thing

Attached: weg444h.jpg (682x900, 115K)

go make another smash thread tranny

not him but that's like saying s2 league is the same as s9 league, games have changed quite a bit

Looks like a tranny DotA player couldn't handle my legitimate opinion. Holy shit dude, project harder if you can.
Not familiar with Dota items sadly, maybe someone else can help you out. Dotas artstyle isn't terrible -- I do kinda dig the dota launcher, but the new league one is great now too.

That doesn't make any sense
LoL is LoL and Dota is Dota, both games have changed a lot since 2012

LoL always had better girls, so I've been playing it since season 2. Dota 2 always felt kinda irrelevant in comparison, only Brazilians and Russians played it.

Attached: Akali_0.jpg (1215x717, 126K)

Are you retarded? Currrent Dota 2 has fuck all to do with the original mod. It plays more like fucking HotS than DotA.

Then you could say the same thing about LoL too, and then has no point.
Good job idiot

That guy was clearly trying to imply they were different games

>Mobafags hard coping today for a dead game genre
Imagine having your game lose out to a mobile idle game.

Attached: 1552178526311-v.png (1280x341, 49K)

lmao this pleb opinion

It's almost as if posts from 2012 are fucking irrelevant nowadays and only used as shitposting material.
Shocking, I know.

Everything in that post is still true though, even more so since LoL got even more forced and dumbed down since then.

>It plays more like fucking HotS than DotA.
Post your face when you will never be this stupid

Attached: 1536958986784.png (343x343, 149K)

Dota and LoL are both good games for different reasons but the sheer amount of time you gave to spend on the game prevents people to be idorts and playing both.
Honestly over time i find Dota got much worse (i blame Valve's greed) but LoL got much better. On the other hand LoL is very fun but has a lot of fundamental problems (like enforced meta or the itemization being fucked) but the (semi)modern design of champions is pretty cool and tries to do something new even if it breaks the game. Dota is still fun, but after 7.00 it lost a part of it's appeal i guess. Icefrog still got his mojo and is not afraid to completely change the game multiple times but i think he created way too much problems in the core game that became almost fundamental now. Soft region lock actually fucked the game a bit and now just ensures that if you are from Western Europe if you get a Russian account booster he will be always matched against you, not with you.
Just pick the one you enjoy more and play it, i guess. Can't go wrong here, both options are decent.

Attached: 1562939350460.jpg (1200x1600, 1.4M)

lol because dota has russians

BOTH SHIT ASSFAGGOTS have i fit in yet?

Dota's great, league's terrible. Dota wins by default just with its management alone.

Attached: lol.png (714x186, 13K)

I prefer dota, at least valve doesnt balance the game around character popularity
Riot goes as far as removing unpopular characters and gamemodes from the game for absolutely no reason

>we do not want to promote alternative laning strategies

? The fuck? I knew riot was retarded back when i quit, but it got this bad?

Yep
The forced lane meta is also locked in the matchmaking now

it's been that bad since jesus's birth dude game's run by absolute donkeys

Attached: lolfags will defend this.png (616x491, 14K)

Jesus christ
imagine what would happen if something like TI3's fountain hooks happened in LoL's Worlds

Attached: 15623199686581.png (977x1150, 99K)

He's talking about different games. I didn't play Dota in years, but I can tell you that modern LoL and LoL he was talking about are simply different games. Back in 2012, the most complicated character in LoL was Orianna, who is baby mode in comparison to modern midlaners like Azir or even Akali and her two billion dashes. And it's not about macro either. It's about reaction time and speed.
Nowadays, comparing LoL and Dota is even more pointless than it ever was. It's like comparing Rainbow Six and Call of Duty. One is a slow and methodical strategy (or at least it was back in the day), the other is a lightning-fast kill-or-be-killed action game. They're just different.

LoL still has the same basic forced meta game loop, and Dota still has what it has.
Nothing has changed as far as the context of that comparison goes. It's more relevant now than ever since LoL's been dumbed down so hard.

The one that isn’t owned by Chinese.

What the fuck are you on about? Dota is way more mechanic oriented and has more action than whatever League's slow 0 kill game has.

Jesus christ. LoL used to be fun, and the only thing that was toxic back then was the community with the one faggot at its helm with his tier lists that people gobbled up, and promptly reported you if you picked anything in a bad tier. Now its even riot mandated?

Top fucking lel, meanwhile in dota you actually get to have fun with taunts, and you have chinks dropping items all around fucking with the oponents till they get btfod and their items destroyed.

So... None?

>dota slow lol fast
dota's action starts literally minute minus two and continues non-stop u know nothing

only micro heroes are mechanically harder in Dota, otherwise LOL champions are harder to play than Dota heroes where most of the spells are targeted (not to mention the passives)

>only micro heroes are mechanically harder in Dota, otherwise LOL champions are harder to play than Dota heroes where most of the spells are targeted (not to mention the passives)
Wrong
Even fucking SK is harder and he has two passive abilities
He's harder to play because the game actually makes use of active items and at the end of the day he still has more buttons to press than the average LoL char

What about the items? like forcestff to push yourself/the enemy into a better position, Eulst to help your team with timing your hits orLotus to cast a "Nou" shield on your buddy

>M5
fuck I'm old

Season 2 LoL had a completely different game flow. You had to buy wards and fight for vision, you weren't forced to finish NOW NOW NOW because death timers were more forgiving, there were no characters that could literally juggle you in air and erase your entire health bar with a single non-ultimate spell, making most teamfights last a second at best. It was different.
When I played Dota, it was way slower than modern LoL. It had stuns that lasted for seconds and a ton of AoE CC. LoL has nothing like that, but it has characters that deal 150% of your health bar in damage in less than half a second. My average Dota game lasted for 45 minutes or so, while nowadays I rarely see LoL games longer than 30 minutes, especially since a lot of games are decided in the first 10-15 minutes.

dude I have 2000 games in Dota and I started playing LOL a week ago and you need a far better reaction time in LOL than in Dota during teamfights, even the items don't add that much difficulty unless you're playing Arc Warden
LOL champs are more mechanically demanding because cast time doesnt exist and there are no items like bkb that allow you to press your buttons while ignoring most of what is happening

>It plays more like fucking HotS than DotA
neck yourself poser

Attached: D8wejqgU8AAchJ9.jpg large.jpg (1024x438, 48K)

Attached: 1557426415870.jpg (343x343, 14K)

>especially while Dota 2 is still very balanced.

Attached: 1563990480939.png (1000x1095, 460K)

are there cute yordles in your game?

I'm going to require more examples before your point is made

>2000 games in Dota

No Dota player would willingly play LoL. Nice try.

and already 4k

Attached: 1938FCCC-03E6-4D59-BCAA-258F9A1541F4.jpg (562x842, 65K)

Attached: 1546661643839.jpg (600x800, 153K)

landing skillshots bring me more dopamine than anything, so it's only natural I'd try LOL

link your dotabuff

not updated for a year because I don't want to get my heroes banned by niggers with the Overwolf app

>my heroes banned
I can see why you enjoy lol, but at the same time I can also see how you are full of shit.
>4k in doto
>my heroes

heroes spammer are a thing, there is that NA high immortal who literally only play Pango
spamming is actually the best way of climbing

cute

Except that missing skillshots in LoL has no reprecussions 99% of the time. Since all abilities have near 0 cooldown.

Meanwhile in dota if you miss your skillshot, well there goes your 70 second cooldown, or in the best case scenario your 15 second cooldown.

That is something dota realized, and something pendragon just couldn't. That for hitting skillshots to be satisfying there has to be a downside to missing one

Oh yea, LoL is so much better in that regard. Someone picks a hero that counters your hero pool, well you are fucked, cant counterpick him because you havent bought the counterpick heroes, and cant even pick a decent matchup because you havent bought those. Its so great locking yourself into not only a small role pool, but even a small hero pool since you have to keep shelling out dosh for new heroes.

So? Doing 1 thing makes you get good at doing that 1 thing? WOOOOOOW, also this is why the ban system is in place. Ban strong stuff opponents use, or counters to stuff you use. DWI.

Mirana’s arrow already exists and is in Dota 2.

ASSFAGGOTS was a backlash towards DotA players who tried to push a term for their genre that is more appropriate than the Riot-backed term 'MOBA', which is about as specific as 'RPG'.
People were already confused by the term MOBA due to how vague it is, so when people started trying to call DotA an Action Real Time Strategy game (ARTS), shitposters just gave up, tired from all the same DotA vs LoL threads.
The games became known from them on as shit ASSFAGGOTS only good for esports wank and trash console war style threads.
It's a shame that the term ARTS didn't stick, since it really did apply well to DotA 2 with heroes that had several units, but a focus on one like Enchantress, Chen, Broodmother, etc. In the end, people still swallow Riot's soulless corporate drivel and noone really wants to talk about these games anymore.

>Except that missing skillshots in LoL has no reprecussions 99% of the time. Since all abilities have near 0 cooldown.

I haven't played enough champions but so far I have yet to play one that had a damaging ability with a sub 5 second cooldown, most stuns and slow skillshots have a long enough CD that missing one is the difference between surviving or getting a kill. Missing your skillshot in LOL is in no way unconsequential.
Also I'd really like to know what Dota skillshot has a 70s CD, the longest that come to my mind is AA's ult with a 40s CD

>Someone picks a hero that counters your hero pool, well you are fucked,

i don't know much about the meta but champs like Ezreal can be played in any comp, I think

>So? Doing 1 thing makes you get good at doing that 1 thing? WOOOOOOW, also this is why the ban system is in place. Ban strong stuff opponents use, or counters to stuff you use

it makes me comfortable enough with what my hero can do so that I can focus on the macro game which is the most important thing in Dota, to play the map efficiently and to do the right moves you'd better be extra used to your hero

Black Hole has a 200/180/160s
Earth Splitter has a 100s cooldown.
Those are probably the main ones I still remember.

yeah you're right about earth splitter
black hole didn't really fit my definition of skillshot but I guess anything that isn't targeted is a skillshot

Clockwerks hook starts at 70, thats the one i thought about. But yea, if we go into non targeted aoes the list is a lot bigger. Didnt really wanny include stuff like black hole.

But even regular abilities like sunstrike can have huge cds, like 25 sec for SS.

But from what i remember, in LoL mana was a lot less of an issue. Arguably its become less of an issues in Dota as well. But i still remember being able to spam my abilities in LoL a lot more than in dota, where stuns pretty much take half or a third of your mana pool.

I wouldn't go that far, but the fact that you have to click a direction is enough for me, as opposed to skills like Ravage, Song of the Siren, Echo Slam, etc. which all radiate from the center of the hero, as opposed to moving outward from it.

I miss HoN

I miss electrician and puppet master and deadwood. Ugh that whomp sound.

I haven't played Dota, only watched some shit about it, but I've played a fuck ton of League, and the problem with it is it's not the game I was expecting when I started getting into it back when it first came out. MOBAs were new and seemed like a fun genre, but the more time I put in, the more I realized just how team based it was compared to something like deathmatch shooters. I know at any high level of play, teamwork is gonna actually matter, but in old death match shooters you could run around and if you were good enough just win fight after fight. Just always fighting, always shitting on people. There were other good players, but enough scrubs in any match to always have some cannon fodder to mow down, and even they had fun too. League was kinda like this when it came out, but now everyone knows what the fuck they're doing. Everyone knows the meta, matchups, items, abilities, at least for the most part. It's not like the early days where someone would seriously go full crit Yi mid and they wouldn't even get called out for it cause everyone else thought, "hey, it might be good".
Honestly, I think both got too big with esports shit, but the communities would've gotten autistically good and talked about strats and shit for their games on forums anyway. There's a market for esports and it's being filled by one group or another.
I'll always hate Riot as a company though. All champs still not being available and the old rune system were such bullshit but the main reason they got off the ground and made any money in the first place. It was a genius marketing strategy, but for a company trying to brand their game as competitive, it's just stupid. If you don't have all the champs, you can't trade optimally in draft and you can easily get counter picked, and at high levels it can basically dictate your game. The balancing's always been shit too, but after too much content, any game will be unbalanced, and league was past that point when it was released.

Hots was also killed by balancing around esports despite being a casual game desu

Attached: 1555887071776.jpg (1080x1527, 598K)

Not even, hots was killed because it tried to be competitive but didnt have a client that would allow something like that. It was a nice casual game, and balancing around the competitive level is good.

LoL made a fuck ton of dumb changes over it's course to make competitive play more interesting, mainly giving new characters some kind of mobility like a dash or stun. They thought it would make gameplay flashier, and it did, but it's made balancing an already unbalanced game a nightmare. A character like Yasuo is basically impossible to balance.

That started way back, when people started mocking the champ design. It boiled down to dash - nuke - cc. On every champ.

Man I still can't believe they never got rid of flash.

Could you explain to a Dotard what's wrong about Yasuo? why is he hard to balance?

Not a lol player, but from what i heard its his insane ability to move around, with a block all projectiles ability, with a short CC, and decent dmg.

Its kinda one of those kits where you have to kill the hero off to balance it.

neither, because ASSFAGGOTS are cancer

Isn't that like AM? decent movement and escape with a block most shit coming your way shield and a ministun?

user...
His block literally blocks ALL ranged attacks from the enemy, targeted, against you or just an aoe skillshot
He also has a shield
His dmg gets reallly high
he has 2 ccs

Yasuo has an ability that let's him dash through enemies (including minions) and it has a .5 second cd. It's basically instant, although it can't be used on the same enemy for 8 seconds or so. Because he can dash through minions, he can chase people down their own lane really hard.
He also has a projectile blocking wall but it has around a 20 second cd level 1.
Lastly, he gets double crit chance from items, so he only needs to build two items to get 100% crit and turn on.
With bad players, he's fine, cause they're not good enough to pull off any of the mechanical shit, or know when to even go for it or if it's just suicide. On good players though, he can be a 1v9 nightmare, one of the few champs you can solo win a game with basically.

Yea, if AM were on crack and didnt need half as much farm. Oh and this is also one of the downsides that gets apparent if you play a lot of LoL, the lack of activatable items, makes it a lot harder to itemize against heroes like that.

It does make it comfier to play tho. I wish i didn't lose my LoL account, i might occasionally pop in just to see the state of blitz.

He's manaless, he gets a FREE shield (i e. bonus HP) just by walking, he has 2 very short range nukes (basically like autoattacks) and an untargetable short stun (all 3 of them can be a very small aoe nukes also, and did i mention that it's all one ability?), a wall that blocks all projectiles (i.e. Sniper's ult from Dota would be blocked by it), a short dash with tiny cd that can be used on creeps and enemy heroes, an ultimate that can be used on airborne (in LoL most stuns just knock the opponent up) enemies which teleports him to the airborne enemies, deals damage to them and lowers their armor. Did i mention that he gets double crit chance from items?
Now take a look at this kit and say to me that it's not overloaded and easy to balance

there has to be a couple of heroes to counter him right?
like how PL is considered a pub stomper, but as soon as Shaker, Nyx or Grim come into play he's crapping himself 40 mins in trying to buy boots

>2 ccs in LoL
Wtf. Last time i played (2010), having a stun in lol was an oddity.

Didn't lol just recently have that anti-shields/anti-movement update? DHow was that?

user... i dont want to be the one to break it to you, but you do realize that characters have to be purchased in LoL. And unless you no life the game where you play it more than a job, or sink in money you wont have all of them.

Curious tho, how does grim or nyx counter PL, Grim is just a fucking ass to lane against no matter who you are, but nyx? If you have issues with nyx early you just grab a bit more stats than usually, triple wraith instead of double, or finish the wand early, and you are fine.

To be honest one of them has to be charged essentially and the other requires a cc itself too but both are easy conditions to meet
Stunning and bursting him down works except he can just ignore any and all kinds of ranged ones and good luck cathing up to him in melee

>how does grim or nyx counter PL
Grim has an AoE self casting stun, plus his stroke line gets stronger for each enemy hit
now with Nyx, oh boy, most PL's have almost no mana, just a small burst as he's walking alone or Stun+ burst and Caparace for good measure if he wants to be a hero
Then either you burst it dow with Dagon or just right click away
Plus a lot of people orget his invis attack breaks passives, that means he's a lone bitch boy

I mean yea, for grim i get it, but nyx has to counter him in the lane. Otherwise you will have a 3k hp pl with a 7 second dispell on him running around jungles while pushing lanes with illusions in 20 minutes from start. Also don't forget nyx would be a 4 or 3 at best, meanwhile you go against a 1, so the farm disparity should be huge. For your 2.5k dagon, he should have 5k networth on you. And thats a skadi or heart.

Both are MOBA garbage and their gameplay is simple, the highest chance to win comes from what you pick and what your teammates do
>do very well in your lane
>teammates die to a guy with high scaling like Veigar in LoL or Sniper in Dota 2 (haven't played either games in a long time, forgive me if Sniper is actually shit)
>unless you have your own fed assassin to focus on that singular person every time they appear you lose
>they themselves can grab get out of jail cards like zhonya's hourglass or shadow blade respectively (latter can be countered with dust)
Only thing I don't understand is why they've got those "people pick characters one by one" thing, it's just prone to abuse by counterpicking and nullifying one or two of the enemy team's characters, personally should just make picks of both teams invisible until selections are final and let RNG sort it out if they are physically incapable of balancing a MOBA so that characters aren't completely shut down by other characters. Saying that Dota 2 takes more skill than League is like saying that some sandbox has a castle while the other doesn't. It's true, but it doesn't matter much in the grand scale of things. Even dumb shooters like fucking Call of Duty take more skill just by hand eye coordination alone. I'm not saying strategy is not skill, but there is fuck-all strategy in either games and a big chunk of it doesn't matter depending on character picks
In League
>sit on lane and do fuck-all except last-hit a minion there and there because if you actively kill minions you're exposed to ganks from the flavor of the decade junglers like Lee Sin
>picking Teemo destroys most top-lane picks, not only because he's ranged but he also makes auto attacks not work
In Dota 2
>at the start of the game bodyblock creeps so enemy is more exposed to ganks
>try to last-hit enemy minions and last-hit your own minions
Wooooow

Attached: 1564526795097.gif (301x200, 389K)

Well, the problem is he inherently counters projectile users because of windwall (if the yas is any decent, but this is all of course assuming a high skill yas) and against most melee fighters he can just beat them straight up in an aa fight cause of his crit. I forgot to mention his q is basically an aa reset, and if he hits it twice the third one is a projectile knockup, or if he dashes through something and presses q he does a spin dash that will also knockup on the third stike.
Then he can ult any knocked up sources for extra cc and damage (so allies can initiate with easy knockups) and quickly escape with dashes, or if it's an adc that was knocked up they're just dead.
Just way too many carries he can one shot after a knockup. It's easy for another charcter like Malph to ult in with his AOE knockup and then yas teleports in from fog with his ult (shit has a pretty big range) and just cleans up while the team is freaking out that yas is in the middle of the fight.
He snowballs surprisingly hard after two crit items, way more than a character with a kit as inherently good for late game should.
He's not unstoppable, but just one teammate feeding a decent yas can lose the game for you.
A lot of times when people ask "how do you counter yas" people just reply "don't feed him". There's other characters that are snowbally like him and the game can be over pretty fast if they're fed, but most of them do fall off late game. Yas is still really fucking good late game, so aside from a kind of lackluster early game, which is really only lackluster in damage cause no 100% crit yet, he's just a bitch to deal with all around.
Then you have a character like Panth who you can literally get 20 kills and still lose the game at 30 mins because you're that useless late game.
I get that some characters are early vs late, but yas just flips that shit on it's head. No one even really counters him in lane besides a few goofy picks that'd fuck up the rest of your comp.

Yasuo was designed by some notorious guy who also designed other overpowered champs IIRC

nothing about this is new.

I mean, there's more to either game than that, but yeah, most of it is just knowing shit. I said earlier ITT that these games aren't what a lot of people expect coming in.
Ideally, MOBAs would always be played with 5 people you know and are coordinating with to play them competitively, so shit like solo queue, even though players base a lot of skill off it, isn't a good representation of the game at a competitive level.
So if you play Halo or CoD or another mainly deathmatch shooter, you can run around a lot and just carry a team by being really good at killing, not dying, 2v1ing, etc. In LoL, you can be facing a very mediocre player, and if you get 2 kills behind you can't even fight them anymore, you just have to run away and play farm and watch the minimap, hopefully hitting a power spike so you can be useful again before the game's over. It's frustrating when you know the other person is really shitty and you just went for a dumb play early or weren't paying attention and got ganked. Then if you try to fight them even more you'll just widen the powergap, feed them more so you're team can't deal with them either, and then some dipshit adc is ending the game 9/2 cause you stopped caring after the first 3 deaths and just wanted to fight and play the game.
Just too much bs you have to deal with when behind exasperated by how long matches last.
Also, Riot sucks donkey dick as a company in terms of how they make money and how they've coddled the player base with chat. Lot's of games coddle chat now, it's cancer.

Dota 2

The entire point of "ASSFAGGOTS" is that it's an abbreviation of something that's incredibly accurate for the kind of games LoL and DotA are, yet has a belittling name.

Dota 2 is better designed, but it ultimately doesn't matter because they're both run by shit companies and played by horrendous communities.

When people play and behave like mentally unstable and immature monkeys and you're forced to manage and defuse situations on your team as if you were some kindergarten handler. Every single match. You quickly lose all interest in playing.
Most of your playtime is spent on matches which aren't enjoyable, which is downright insane to subject yourself to. Like some abusive relationship.

Attached: CVgE1r3ptbfo4_400.gif (350x197, 414K)

>their gameplay is simple
They're not and that's actually one of the problems with the game. They're extremely complex and how to play the games are not taught by the game itself, so most players play the game wrong and start shitting on one another because they all have a different idea of what the game is and how it should be played.

Policing the chat is a thing games do because they feel that "toxicity" ruins games, but it just makes the problem worse because it discourages people from venting off
>Mordhau
>cool game and no policing
>several "videogame journalist" sites make an article on the same day about how bad it is that Mordhau doesn't dedicate an army of mods to police in-game chat and even make outright false claims like a whitewash filter
Their claim about a setting about filtering women comes from a very old post by some artist theorizing about it in a forum thread IIRC

Both are MOBA garbage and their gameplay is simple, the highest chance to win comes from what you pick and what your teammates do
>do very well in your lane
>teammates die to a guy with high scaling like Veigar in LoL or Sniper in Dota 2 (haven't played either games in a long time, forgive me if Sniper is actually shit)

How does it feel to not understand the point of team games. TEAM, that means that if you win your lane great, good on you, but if that came at the cost of not helping the teammates that couldn't win theirs you are still losing collectively. Its not a 10 people 1 v 1 game. If one lane does shit, rotate, if you get counterpicked, itemize better.

Also lmao, every game is so fucking simple, you just click on things XD. Real life football? Just fucking kick a ball into the goal. Drilling for oil? You literally just make a hole in the ground.

Don't fucking vent in chat. Should in front of your pc for all i care, just don't vent in fucking chat. That legit makes you lose more games because now you are not the only one tilted, you might have succeeded in tilting the rest of your team. If you want to win games legit just be fucking positive. Or if you can't, just don't say anything. Babying your team to not tilt them while playing in such a way that it tilts the opponents is like 50% of how to climb in mmr, the other 50% is skill.

You went full retard. Never go full retard.

Oh what a well worded retort my friend. This post is the summary of why people think they are unfairly "stuck" in a mmr bracket. They don't understand that the game is a team game where how well you alone do isnt as important as how well the whole team does. And that picking is part of the game.

Fuck, its not even about counterpicking, even being a mongoloid and picking a 5th phys dmg focused character in a 4 phys dmg lineup is retarded, and you didn't even need the enemy to counterpick you.

How does that cognitive dissonance feel, mouthbreather? That someone would dare criticize a game you've played like a drone for years
>its team game so argument discarded
>I assume you didn't help your teammate so argument discarded
>counterpicks can magically be done away with item builds so argument discarded
And then the two half-rotten neurons in your brain got overwhelmed by your anger and shut down, leading you to type the dumbass comparisons to other things, including fucking oil drilling which isn't even a game
Why should I waste my time with you if it's already obvious you're going to ignore everything that's said and then nothing good comes out of this?

Fuck no, i played dota, lol, hon all of those for years and all have plenty of fucking issues. But the shit criticized in that post is full on retarded.

The counterpicking? Yes, thats why its not one side picks 5 then the other side picks 5, its to balance out the counterpicking, as both sides have plenty of opportunity.

Team game argument? Yes, your allies wont always win their lanes, if they would then you would have a 100% winrate you mongoloid. This is why its a team game, even if you lose 2/3 lanes you can still win the game. Fuck it you can win games where you lose 3/3 lanes.

And no counterpicks arent magically done away with item builds, its mitigated though. Even if you are hard countered your winrate does not go from 50% to 5% it makes the game a bit harder, but not impossible. But hey, be whiny without really understanding the games, and when someone points out your ignorance, quickly hide it with falacies and calling people names.

You could have listed so many flaws of either dota or lol, genuine flaws, but you decided to go for shit that literally is a bad player argument. The i don't know how it works therefore its bad.

It takes no skill to play these games dumbass

Attached: EAyC6AcUcAEUSFF.jpg (750x707, 86K)

>be me
>Install Dota2
>30 minutes and still looking for a match
>Install LoL
>Match found in 2 minutes

Why no one plays on my region?

>2011
He's literally talking about season 1 retard.
Season 3 - 5 league was easily the best competitive game in the world. And I've played the fuck out of every competitive game you could imagine (not rocket league or card games fuck off normies)

Good argument

None

well if your game doesnt lose to a mobile idle game I do not even want to hear what sort of shit you play