Game has a complex system

>game has a complex system

Attached: 1564597106633.png (843x903, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

may.2chan.net/b/res/658230333.htm
youtu.be/tR1nHnEL3PM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Have sex

dilate

Post some spells with those elements.

gook moot should honestly close down the site. too many newfags here

cringe

>Someone actually spent time making this
Take a shower

seethe

>reddit spacing
Yikes!

clean your room

>its a steal memes from Yea Forums episode

Have money

This site is a containment site for newfags that shit up other imageboards. If you come here for any reason other than to shitpost you have a double-digit IQ. Shit, if you come here even just to shitpost you still likely have a double-digit IQ.
t. actual retard

Oof.

Exactly how long do you think it took to type a few words and draw red arrows between them?

>leddit
rent free

yikes

This site is overflowing with roodypoos. The people's champs really need to do something.

That is not true in the slightest. Name one imageboard that isn't full of shitposting and other garbage. Just one that has more than 7 people on it.

Kill me.

/vr/?

posting on Yea Forums requires more strategic planning than playing pokemon

Attached: mods gods.png (810x290, 106K)

2chan. I'm not sharing what English sites are quality because I don't want newfags infesting them. Also all imageboards have containment boards, so obviously the majority of posts are going to be trash. However, for most sites it is easy to ignore these boards. Here it is impossible since the entire site is infected.

cope

/trv/

Again, more than 7 people on it. Also that is not a different image board. Also /vr/ is automatically worse for being nearly the same level of cancer as Yea Forums despite its size and just being a circlejerk.
2chan is literally just as shit as this place. Just because Japs post there doesn't automatically make it better. It's the same exact shit in a different language. You don't have any other English boards to share because no good ones exist and you know that, don't lie.
Oh nice a cherrypicked example from 8 that isn't representative of the site at all.
Not a different site. Don't know if it's shit, haven't been there in a while. I remember it being decent though.

>game has 7 words all established by govts and corporations to replace the word gay

What does cumbrain beat?

>pretends to care about shitposting
>while shitposting
Not bad but you showed your cards too early. Kill yourself and dilate.

Everyone in this thread, especially me, needs to have sex and stop being such beta losers.

I don't care about shitposting but I do know that if it is present on a site that affects the quality. I am not shitposting but if you want to believe that I am because you disagree with me then that is fine. All I'm trying to do is prove these lying faggots wrong.

beats retard?

have cringe sex

Ah, we have reached the pinnacle of low effort replies. I hope you all have sex.

What happened to "fucking kill yourself you useless faggot" like big boys?

>I hope you all have sex.
thanks!

You can't say that, that's homophobic

dilate

these were deleted after the first game

have sex

Why would he do that? Newfags=new data to steal

>2ch
>not garbage
lmao
may.2chan.net/b/res/658230333.htm

cringe

umad?

Too many words, makes you seem angry
faggot is basically masculine and accepted now compared to transexualism
people joke about suicide all the time so telling someone to kill themselves doesn't seem all that bad anymore.

>dotards and MMO babies consider something like this complex
even pokemon is more complex lol

Yea Forums mods are anything but good, even the newest of newfags should know that after them banning discussion of the panda.

new chars havent settled into the meta yet. it's wildcard atm

Roodypoo is a newfag filter

Shame on them for keeping things on topic. Yea Forums has the best moderation on the site. Stop being a pussy. Sadpanda discussion was allowed when we were in a state of emergency and needed to spread awareness. After the site was gone, it was time to get back to normal, so they sent everyone to /h/. There is nothing wrong with what they did. It was possibly the best course of action.

Can you unpause the game, dumbass?

Attached: 1560036576850.jpg (450x338, 24K)

>still no oof
>still no cumbrain
>still no zoomer/boomer
>still no cuck
>still no onions
>still no umad or no u
When is the next patch? Hurry up, lazy devs

Not just that, it actually went through several revisions.

Sadpanda was just one of many things keeping the shounenfags out. Mods on Yea Forums do everything in their power to defend naruto and dbz cancer

Attached: 1560418287848.jpg (824x624, 76K)

Oof, that's a cringe and a yikes from me. Have sex, dilate and cope seething incel onions cuck tranny redditera. Zoomer living RENT FREE in your cumbrain, unbased and bluepilled boomer. Umad?

What happened to good the old classic insult retard?

>mods do anything to defend anime discussion
I really don't see the problem here. The userbase deciding that they don't want a certain type of anime being discussed doesn't mean anything. It's an anime board and those shows are on-topic. A different almost entirely unrelated website and the drama surrounding it isn't.

have smex

You had me for a moment, but you went all-in too hard.

Attached: 1562912267937.png (600x592, 293K)

ok pphead

Yea Forums isn't complex, Yea Forumsirgins just come up with the shittiest memes anymore that a pre-schooler would come up with, it's literally on Yea Forums levels of shit.

This is far removed from the days of rage comics and legit memes.

Yeah, I don't know why I even bother trying to have any type of discussion anywhere here. All it takes is for some nigger to get mad that I'm right and they're wrong; then they can just call my post bait and it's like it never mattered at all. There's no point in trying to do anything with cancer like you.

cringe

You mean shit that has been heavily discussed on Yea Forums since the creation of Yea Forums

sneed

Attached: new meta.jpg (843x903, 156K)

>shounenshit
>heavily discussed on Yea Forums since the creation of Yea Forums
Yea Forums wasn't created in 2016.

>keeps posting the fake version with outdated and irrelevant options

lol

Attached: 1561792874775.png (824x624, 39K)

youtu.be/tR1nHnEL3PM

you forgot incel

Big 3 had general threads since Yea Forums's inception.

nigger

Attached: 127172915127.jpg (736x736, 82K)

>Yea Forums has the best moderation on the site
Hello r/anime tourist, your board sucks and your mods even more, kill yourself

Attached: 1545753727166.png (1337x1914, 1.31M)

formerly chuck

Ampharos

Attached: Ampharos.png (270x301, 102K)

Is your stale old picture trying to prove me wrong? That is good moderation whether you like it or not. Don't break the rules and you won't get banned.

your autistic obsession with rules outs you as a redditor more than your love for shounenshit

oof

Dilate your yikes

COPE

SEETHE

CHRISTOPHER REEVE

AYYYY MACARENA

>boohoo butthurt baby making an off topic thread about his butthurt
sage and report

I agree but they are still better than any other Yea Forums mods for actually curbing shitposting garbage.

t.

Attached: Screenshot_20190801-014211_Firefox.jpg (1902x284, 273K)

Attached: 891AC2DD-0C88-4C9D-BEC2-7F2C51AC4865.png (329x305, 253K)

Deleting frogjak posting is their only merit. They've still fucked the board hard enough that it's a festering undead corpse of its original self, much like the rest of the site.
The sad part is they could have prevented that. Well, that's assuming Hiro wasn't fucking anyone who tried to.

Well I know you are, but what am I?

Reddit must be less cancer than Yea Forums at this point

Yea Forums is garbage regardless of what site you go on. That's the entire point if Yea Forums.

Can a buzzword poster please tell me why they do what they do? I'd really like to understand what exactly you find funny or entertaining about spamming the same 9 or 10 words all day

Attached: 1547978083919.gif (1372x1024, 800K)

Yea Forums is absolutely cancer but you can still find a few good threads every now and then, especially while the american children are asleep.

free (You)s