Why do you people still play Nintendo games?

Why do you people still play Nintendo games?
They are for children.

Attached: botw vs rdr2.jpg (1918x2162, 1.09M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archived.moe/b/thread/792391493/#792391493
youtube.com/watch?v=6zXDo4dL7SU
boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/H8j3RIBiFZR4eMoDXVdupg/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/1555967554017/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/bad.webm/image/bJ6AmuJ91blzNDe1eMmGfQ/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/1549113592976/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/1549387929224/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/Ldb55hbL_bp7WEg5Eghpig/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

all video games are for children
yes, even your shooty bang bang cowboy game

I played both of these games and they are great.

lol poorfags

It's against the law to play a rated M game unless you are 17 or older.
Any toddler can play any Nintendo game.

>all video games are for children

Attached: 1432423708662.jpg (1000x1800, 504K)

Your meme argument doesn't work when BotW is rated M for Mature in several areas.

Attached: 1482930172931.png (900x900, 38K)

ahh, grim fandango

I know its bait, like I fucking know its bait its been around for years, but GOD DAMN am I furious every time I see Catcher in the Rye there.

Attached: 1429428511519.jpg (1110x684, 658K)

Just because something is arty doesn't mean it's for adults.

And you posted the prime example of arty vs fun.

Another incredible thread from the poorfag consolewarrior brigade

>in several areas
Yeah and games with Swastikas are banned in Germany, what's your point?

Explain how that's the same thing.

>It's against the law to play a rated M game
No, it's not. The parental rating system made for just that, parents, is to advise what content is in the game so they can decide if they want their kid playing it.

Underage kids can't buy m rated games because they can't legally consent to seeing that content

>y-you're poor!
But I've played them both?

>It's against the law to play a rated M game unless you are 17 or older
No, it's not. It's perfectly legal, the ESRB isn't a government organization. The most it has is enforcement under provincial laws in some regions of Canada.

Attached: 1548943370723.gif (500x375, 847K)

>Underage kids can't buy m rated games because they can't legally consent to seeing that content
Exactly, totally against the law or else ratings wouldn't be a thing. Same reason why kids can't see rated R movies without a parent, because we all know supervision changes the way the child perceives what they're seeing.
Shit's illegal for a reason bro.

Because you are coping by saying some areas judge a game differently

i like catcher in the rye

Tell that to my 12 year old cousin Ricardo who got taken in for playing GTA back in the day, pigs had it out for him hombre

>muh fun

Toddlers just can't help themselves can they?

You're retarded. It's not illegal. I can show an R rated film to a bunch of middle schoolers, tell the cops about it and NOTHING will happen to me legally.

One is about rating a game based on what the system finds suitable and the other is straight up censorship.
You are a grade A brainlet.

Rockstar "games" treat the player like a child since that's their primary playerbase.

>Soul
>Soulless

>Nintendodlor mad about his games being associated with children
>massively copes by arguing all games are for children
>including games with sex, drugs, gore, etc that can't be sold to kids

Attached: 1552050598539.jpg (600x800, 92K)

Those must be some dirty cops or just scummy. Shit's illegal homie

Left: still in highschool
Right: still in middle school

>the only time any RDR2 discussion is conjured up is when you mention BotW
This really says a lot about our society.

Attached: 1548293017293.jpg (500x404, 47K)

Shit my bad guys. I meant Nintendo, not Rockstar

>One is about rating a game based on what the system finds suitable
Same goes for Germany except they dont find it suitable

>BUT DUH GRAFICS!
you're the only child here, boyo

You can double down and pretend you were shitposting but doesn't change the fact that everyone thinks you're actually stupid.

>dodlor

My two favorite games are Bloodborne and Resident Evil 2, you pathetic console warrior. LMAO.
Fucking end yourself.

>Why do you people still play video games? They are for children.
fixed

Wait everyone thinks I'm stupid? Aw shucks, this really brings me down.
What ever will I do?

I just want a date for the rdr2 pc port.

Attached: 5dmc.jpg (600x338, 52K)

What, so does Germany have an extra age rating for video games? Warning: Game may contain Swastika?
What is your point, buddy?

ITT: Tendies take the bait

Attached: NINTENDO.gif (640x360, 2.01M)

Why are snoybois so insufferable? Why don't they go back to resetera where they belong? At least there they can be with like minded people who hate anime titties and support censorship.

You can stop replying

>merely pretending

Bing Bing Wahoooo

Attached: RecycledToiletPaperGaming.webm (1280x720, 2.25M)

>snoybois
What about this thread has anything to do with Sony? You do know that RDR2 is on xbone too, right?

>I just want a date
stopped reading there, lmao what a loser, have sex

*sigh*

But I don't want to

For fucks sake, get a room you two

When you have these pictures side by side BotW looks worse, but after you play it for 10 minutes you don't care.

Why do you care about what other people enjoy lmao. nobody is forcing you to play easy games, sperg.

>get a room
I'm down, but I'm not paying for it.
And no Nintendo games allowed

I remember when sonyposters acted like they owned RDR2 and said that since xbone is "dead" the game was practically a ps4 exclusive.

The point is just cause BOTW is rated M in some places doesn't mean shit to how its general seen by most places

No sony games either

Why are you here?

Just no games in general, games are for faggot.

Ok, I guess as long as it adheres to your narrative that snoybois are equivalent to the boogeyman hiding under your bed

>OldBoy
I don't get putting this in outside pretending you watched it. Even a deconstructed revenge martial artist movie for popcorn thrills is still a revenge martial arts movie for popcorn thrills. This is the same bullshit that makes people think Anno (Evangelion) hates anime fans, and the purpose of the dick in Fight Club. And
>Catcher in the Rye
Pfft.

Both mediocre games but top one is still more fun

That's fine, we'll just play RDR2 on the xbox instead

I'm another user, buddy.

>Any toddler can play any Nintendo game

Attached: cq5dam.thumbnail.319.319.png (196x319, 163K)

you do know you're just gonna get a bunch of people who haven't played the game saying that it's easy?

Congrats

Why don't we play a good game instead, user?

GTA V?

Thank you, you're too kind.

>inb4 people say the casual difficulty invalidates the entire game

I guess that's better

Yes, what did you have in mind?
fuck you, GTA V fucking sucks donk dick

Because there are too many overgrown children these days

shit console war thread

yuck

why do you fags not like GTA V. even watching speedruns of it is fun.

>speedruns

It just sucks balls compared to every other GTA

DarkViper AU can be pretty hilarious.

Based. Wannabe mature neckbeard manchildren btfo

>graphics determine if a game is for children or adults
You cant be older than 12.

Children are people

Mentally ill, obsessed and forever seething with jealousy over Nintendo.

Embarrassing.

Attached: 1555967554017.png (1485x900, 320K)

Graphical fidelity is usually a good indicator of a game's targeted maturity level

Uuuh remember not to use offensive words

Attached: 1540766808014.png (1000x1054, 1.43M)

OP BTFO as usual.

swastikas arent banned anymore in germany

What?
Grim Fandango is one of the more mature games out there and that game doesn't use graphic fidelity to show how "mature" it is.

>The entire FPS genre
uh huh.

Attached: 1561544755604.png (612x563, 158K)

dumbest shit I read all morning

Attached: 1455680077554.png (398x505, 245K)

Samefag also this webm invalidates everything in the image

Attached: botw01.webm (852x480, 2.99M)

>Graphical fidelity is usually a good indicator of a game's targeted maturity level

Kek no, its usually an indication of lack of creativity. I bet you think swearing, nudity and violence = mature. This how a teenager's mind works.

There's a reason GOAT lists are dominated by Nintendo titles. They're simply better.

Attached: 1563405948290m.jpg (1024x680, 242K)

The actual definition of an NPC.

>There's a reason GOAT lists are dominated by Nintendo titles. They're simply better.
HAHAHAHAHAHA no

>Bullying an archer whose AI doesn't know what to do when you get up close is indicative of the entire game's experience

>best storyline lists
>zelda
>ME2
>KOTOR
>fucking heavy rain
good job invalidating your garbage image

YAWN.

Three years of wathcing your mental instability trying to cope with the fact BotW is considered one of the greatest games of all time.

You're traumatised by BotW and Nintendo in general.

Attached: 1548834715588.webm (800x450, 2.89M)

Not an argument. Find a better way of coping.

>Popular games bad

Christ thats a lot of Nintendo games. Is OP ok?

>>fucking heavy rain
Though it's story isn't fantastic, the fact they found a way for the game's narrative to keep going without being slowed down even if you die is pretty interesting.

T is for toddler, user

Your comparing a linear game that has an open world with a game that’s actually about it’s open works

The graphics in BoTW are more simplistic and child-friendly, yes, but even just the medium level shrines require more brainpower to complete than anything that RDR2 has to offer.

Heres your argument champ
Nincels have no standards in games

>Why yes, I do think videogames are an artform, how could you tell?

Attached: Andrew_Dobson.png (500x427, 309K)

Here's the rebuttal

CENSOR THIS!!

Attached: 1563834880091.png (179x283, 67K)

>Nincel actually thought this webm was impressive

Reminder garbage like Skyward Sword and Wind Waker got a 93 and 96, only reason being journalists get death threats if they give honest reviews just look at Jim Sterling giving BOTW a 7

>b-but his AI is supposed to be shit!!

Wow how compelling

LMFAO

T R A U M A T I S E D

Attached: oh dear.webm (800x450, 689K)

Ranged AI doesn't work at close range.

Attached: Bloodborne™_20170214181400.webm (1280x720, 2.8M)

With how easy it is to be a bumbling fool in BotW, a webm that displays as much grace as that one does not being impressive shows how little you know about the game.

realistic graphics kill game art.

I hated how much a Manlet Link was in that game.

Holy fuck LOL!

It's almost like he's not an adult yet.

You rump-roasted a lot of children with this post, but it's usually true.

kek

This is embarrassing.

>a game that’s actually about it’s open works
If that means ubishit towers and a 1000 seed collectathon then give me the more linear game

>look at the grace of it!!!!

Woweee! Look the AI not being complete shit for 2 seconds!! Its graceful!

"If that means"
>Lists only two of the many things you can do in BotW
I'm talking about the player you spastic.

It's better than anything you can get out of RDR2

Samefag

Just admit BOTW is flaming garbage for soýboy childern

>Tingle games
>for children
Dude gets his dick sucked in that game lmao. Unlike your pathetic strawmanning posting ass who's never even kissed a girl.

> Despite all of their sales & journalist shilling the only Rockstar game that made the list was RDR1, which ironically is their lowest rated Open world game
Really makes you think

I don't get it. if Brap of the wild is better than Red deceased redeemed 2 why did Brap sell so much worse? more importantly there's no braps so its just misleading too.

Wow look at the player stopping time to get easy kills!!!! gracefullllllllllllll!!!!!!

>"WOW RDR2 is nothing but abusing slow mo in fights"
>"WOOOOOOOAAAAAAHHHHH NINTENBROS, check out this SICK SLOW-MO bow shot. ARRRHHHHGGG FUUUUCCCKKK OH SHIIIIT I think I'm cumming!"
Hypocrite

All video games are for children. The games that are dark, edgy, and filled with gore and tits and swearing are for the children who desperately want to appear mature.

>Lists only two of the many things you can do in BotW
Okay indulge me, list that shit negro

Yeah unlike Nintendo whose fans threaten death upon any journalists for criticizing their billion dollar company

Really makes you think

>All video games are for children. The games that are dark, edgy, and filled with gore and tits and swearing are for the children who desperately want to appear mature.

Attached: 1536364235573.gif (307x343, 22K)

So this is what Nintendo brainwashes people into thinking, huh?
Nintendo, not even once.

Sorry OPbut unlike you, I actually own RDR2 AND BotW. RDR2 looks gorgeous but that's about it. Its actually a boring chore to play. If you think a game's graphics mean the game is 'mature' thats and insight into how immature you are.

BotW is simply a far better video game. There isn't a single game on PS4 which can compete. Again, I own both. You don't. So your inevitable angry response means nothing to me.

Attached: 1090049-1.jpg (2663x1877, 2.49M)

Imagine being this traumatized by the greatest company in gaming history having 3 decades of continued success that you have to create conspiracy theories.

OP REKT

Imagine sucking off a company that doesn't know you exist THIS hard

Thank you for conceding.

But the fact that I own them both refutes your entire point, based on the fallacy that I haven't played BotW. You see your entire point falls to pieces once you accuse me of not having played the game, you bitch ass pussy

>472492539
No (You) for you.
Sure thing
>extensive list of points of intrigue and things you can do, see, climb and kill and why they could be interesting that takes me twenty minutes to fully map out only for you to say "lol" at.

>Zelda has shitty artstyle, but it at least has one
>RDR is just the most unimaginative shit possible
Both games are trash because of open world, but I'd take Zelda any day of the year.

> Waah my conspiracy theories, anyone who likes a Nintendo game is a brainless & paid shill
> People aren't allowed to like games made Nintendo
> It's impossible for someone to genuinely enjoy something

Microsoft and Sony don't know you exist either, what's your point.

I agree OP
When I became a man, I joined the army. Now I don't have any arms.
Fortunately based Sony designs games just for me

OP REKTIFIED

Nincels thinks this garbage is good

OH NO NO NO NOOOO

Attached: bad.webm (853x480, 2.84M)

Stating historical facts isn't "Circlejerking" but sure continue seething & coping. Gaming factually would not exist past the early 80s without Nintendo releasing Super Mario Bros

>extensive list of points of intrigue and things you can do, see, climb and kill and why they could be interesting that takes me twenty minutes to fully map out only for you to say "lol" at.
This may be the most Nintendo/Reddit post I've ever seen, while also simultaneously pussying out of a debate. Congrats user.

>nooooo! snoy censors! THEY are for children >:'( nintendo is for adu-

Attached: Screenshot_20190731-191422_Chrome.jpg (1080x1227, 322K)

Have you never played Rockstar games? The targeted demographic is literally children

>2 cents have been deposited onto your Nintendo kid game account

you let him win that one pretty easy

Did I say they did you stupid fuck

>Gaming factually would not exist past the early 80s without Nintendo releasing Super Mario Bros
Yes it would you braindead nigger, muh vidya crash only affected America for a short time. PC and rest of the world were fine, it was bound for the America vidya market to come back

>could beat him in seconds
>intentionally stalls and blames the game
Lmaook

Bot an argument, your argument of B-BUT ALL VIDYA ARE FOR CHILDERN is so stupid that a child had to come up with it

Why aren't you screaming and farting about Sony and Microsoft's fans supporting companies that don't care about them?

> Whenever someone claims a Nintendo game is bad it's nothing but endless buzzword & meme spam usually with the IP count never going up past 60 the entire thread
> Whenver a Nintendo game is successful it's nothing but endless crying, mindless conspiracy theories claiming it doesn't count because of made up rules & attacking anyone who dares to like it as a "Insert buzzword here"
> When Yea Forums actually has board-wide contests determining their favorite games ever, it's dominated by Nintendo
How the fuck does this make any sense?

Really says something when the s0ijack here is having a grand old time compared to the other.

Attached: 1540578755188.gif (480x270, 1.2M)

You still keep posting this. It's the first enemy type in the game who is at your mercy when getting poked by spear type weapons. This is literally equivalent to posting a webm of Leon tearing a zombie horde to shreds with the infinite ammo gun and saying "SEE, WORST IN THE SERIES."
I stopped giving an actual fuck a year ago. I'm just giving him someone to call retarded and get his rocks off.

Every time you post these desperate cherry-picked webms is always against a top tier damage sponge enemy.

Kek the fact you've been crying about BotW for three years proves how much you can't cope.

Attached: 1549113592976.png (604x675, 587K)

>They are for children.
And why is that bad?

RDR2 literally treats you like a child though

No, it's not. Video games are toys and toys are for children.

>B-but my toy is super mature

Pathetic.

Cause the discuss isnt about them tard, why bring up somethingfor no reason

LOL is OP gonna be ok?

For me its the dumbest shit Ive read all night. Its dumb no matter the time of day.

Attached: 1538746883244.png (379x329, 85K)

>could beat him in seconds
Is that supposed to be better? You're also missing the point of the webm that the game has braindead AI.

Nobody gave a shit about PC gaming, it's always been irrelevant. All of the most profitable franchises are console games. In every home during the 90s you would see someone with a SNES, N64 or Playstation, PC gaming was viewed as Neckbeard trash that normalfags would routinely shit on. North America & Japan are the only relevant gaming markets in the world

Wojaks aren't arguments either, and video games are toys for kids no matter how much you cry your rape simulator is mature and edgy.

talking about video games gets old. So threads with actual discussion die months ago. All that is left is this border line click bait. Reddit has better discussion then this cesspool. We used to have Yea Forums weekends and play games together. Now it is borderline impossible.

>I'm just giving him someone to call retarded and get his rocks off.
Yeah right, he shat on you

Seems like personal bias to ignore other people doing the same thing you scream about one person doing.

grats, you're a conditioned bottom.

First enemy type in other games like Bloodborne arent this braindead

Funny i never see you faggots post a webm that shows BOTW combat isnt utter garbage, oh wait you cant

No, it's the law you fuckin criminal scum

Is this autist still going? Yikes, this is actually worrying now. Its almost like he can't cope or something.

>and video games are toys for kids no matter how much you cry your rape simulator is mature and edgy.
Yeah not an argument with no factual data so kys champ

It's not the law. Imagine being a child and not knowing what the law is. Enjoy your playtendo or whatever.

You'd dismiss it anyway so why bother. Your mind is set, you don't care about anything other than your opinion, you can jerk off and scream victory while farting yourself orgasmic while the rest of us enjoy playing games.

Here's a Yea Forums thread for comparison as to just how far this board has fallen. Look how comfy it is
> archived.moe/b/thread/792391493/#792391493

Why the fuck do people even want a localisation.
The localisation the autistic mother fanbase put out years ago was fine.

>not an argument with no factual data
But enough about yourself.

OP here, I just put my Switch in the toilet and took a dump on it. I pissed on it a little bit too.
Gonna go play a superior console now.

>wow everytime you criticize something you have to name EVERY SINGLE example that criticism affects even if they weren't part of the discussion
tard

Read the book of law, zoomer

Cool. We've been arguing about this fucking game for three years. Congrats for his stamina outdoing mine.
>First enemy type in other games like Bloodborne arent this braindead
The basic enemy type walks at you and swings and once you start hitting them they're fucked. JustlikeBokoblinsinBotWwoah

Great job. Clap clap clap.

Why do Nintendo fans get so pissed off, so easily?

Attached: 1551602640420.jpg (1024x903, 64K)

PC?

So no example exists, k

Said the retard who thinks the entire media is for childern when average age is like 30, stop embarrassing yourself

>Why are people actually participating in this thread in a social platform lol

>Clap clap clap.
Yeah that's the noise my ass-cheeks made as I bounced on the toilet bowl and squirted shit all over the switch

Attached: Tom cruise (2).jpg (3000x1887, 923K)

>Funny i never see you faggots post a webm that shows BOTW combat isnt utter garbage, oh wait you cant

Kek BotW isn't even about combat. You're obsessed and unable to cope. Yikes.

Attached: 1548845598369.webm (800x450, 2.84M)

Yes, there were literally 4 seperate threads from February to June were Yea Forums voted on what they thought the GOAT was. BOTW ended up coming 13th despite their being around 150,000 votes & over 200 games to choose from. It's proven that this board considers it a masterpiece, yet the same autists cannot handle it & spam threads about how "Bad" it is. Same with NieR: Automata, which was originally 1st place ahead of OOT, but got downvote bombed to 30th

All video games are an example of them being a children's hobby.

Why do you fags keep posting the same threads with the same shitty nonarguments over and over again?

Coincidentally I do indeed play the majority of my games on my Personal Computer.

Zelda has NEVER been about combat, you underaged monkey.

This is what OP considers 'mature'. What a pathetic loser.

RDR2 was fucking kino bros

>that webm
Jesus christ. I'm surprised the game didn't crash. The Yiga katana certainly didn't like it.

Seems pretty based to me

people really should try to use more OC. Makes it less easy to exploit. ;)

Attached: hurr duuur.png (600x800, 349K)

Youre right game is about exploring barren world for seeds, what fun!

Whatever you gotta cope to make yourself think playing Nintendo shit is still ok

>The anti-Nintendo boogeyman is out to get us!
Why don't you just ignore these threads?

Attached: 15457887.gif (236x224, 1.89M)

Because watching Nintendies lose their shit is entertaining

>Yea Forumsirgin mad about other people liking something he hates
>spends all day on Yea Forums screaming and barfing about how angry he is
>cries more when he gets BTFO nonstop

Attached: look at all the fucks I give.gif (399x500, 1.38M)

Because every fucking thread in this entire board is just bait, might as well bite the shit you know.

You really pissed off the tendies this time, nice going user

Because watching you retards melt down over a game company is hilarious.

Don't burn out that projector, you're the one so upset he makes these threads in the first place.

thank you user

Why are you so traumatised by Nintendo? Ita embarrassing seeing you act like a child. Even worse when you're trying to make an argument for maturity.

You've wasted years of your life crying about Nintendo and what have you achieved? Pathetic.

Attached: 1549387929224.gif (250x355, 1.34M)

Very sheepish and embarrassing.

How the fuck are thread entertaining its the same song and dance every thread
>I think Nintendo sucks and is for babies
>Well I disagree and think your a faggot
>WOW COPE CRINGE BASED BASED REDDIT ONIONS ONIONS ONIONS HERE LET ME CHERRYPICK SOME WEBMS THAT MAKE YOUR GAME LOOK BAD NINTENDO BAD
>OH YEAH WELL COPE COPE SNOY SNOY SNOY HERE LET ME SPAM SOME METACRITIC DATA NINTENDO GOOD
Do you people actually find this funny?

Yeah I'm sure Nintenbros are upset about BotW. lmao how you coping after all these years?

Attached: Ohmy.jpg (250x299, 8K)

The only people 'melting down' are the butthurt Nintendies though? As evident from your post, your lack of self-awareness is actually impressive.

Short attention span.

Yeah and you wasted your years defending Nintendo. Pathetic.

considering that kids feel attracted to play games with 18+ rated tags due to their urges to win a "adult medal" in front of their classmates, enjoy your ban for being exposed as an underage

Attached: b58[1].jpg (600x356, 40K)

it's literally the same handful of "people" each time, same copypasta posts and images every fucking thread. It's like two bots arguing with each other

Okay?

>Do you people actually find this funny?
personally yea, its getting a lot of attention and replies for a reason. i'm a PChad so i don't care about either sony or nintendo but its still fun to watch.

Nice job proving him right

How are they melting down? By blowing you the fuck out nonstop?

shouldve joined the leggy

Right about what?

reminds me of those kids back then who proclaimed to be adults and able gang leaders for buying GTA:SA

>I'm above it all, I just enjoy starting conversation and pretending anyone carrying the conversation on is pissed off
Great

>Do you people actually find this funny?
Yes, watching Nintendo fans lose their shit when someone says anything bad about Nintendo is entertaining as fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=6zXDo4dL7SU

Right that Nintendies are insecure sheep that get upset when anyone talks shit about their precious console, and the fact that it's enjoyable to watch them cry over it

Thats what neo Yea Forums is. We don't discuss any more. We just yell what ever funny may-may we hear. People don't even try to be original any more. This place sucks.

Attached: THE END.png (654x483, 207K)

Your interpretation of "proving him right" is rather odd.
You'd have to be a drooling retard or an underage to find these threads entertaining at all.
99% of these posts are YouTube comment tier with the same recycled unfunny jokes and wojak edits.

i barely made any post in this entire thread. i certainly didn't start the convo of sony or nintendo being shit.

Your ass-ache is my current entertainment, please continue

>umad
yeah sure whatever

>GTA:SA
I still remember two classmates who got expelled from elementary school after fighting each other because someone stole GTA:SA from one's school bag after showing it off to the entire class

Attached: 1564091053080.png (203x205, 53K)

Look at that projecting.

>i only play girl games like zelda
>okay fag
>wtf no its fun i'm not a fag quit calling me a fag i play zelda
>fuck off fag
>noooo its not for fags its zelda im not a fag
don't advertise your queer games and i won't call you a queer probably

Woooooaaaah watch it OP, you can't say anything bad about Nintendo round' these parts, ya hear? That shit's not allowed, it's against the rules. Rules is all we got round' heah. Nintendo sacred round' heah boah

Attached: Wise Black Man.png (832x469, 496K)

It isn't official, so it'll get fucked by Shitendo.

What exactly am I projecting?

would you care to explain how you came to and or gained that opinion. Why you think that is what is happening. Would you like to explain your reasoning or will you just parrot the same old tired things. I don't even like nintendo but come on if you are going to flame war atleast do it with some flare or creativity. This feels machine operated, cynical and sterile. This isn't your opinion or your ideas, its someone elses you are copying for success to get mild attention on a chink cartoon board. I'm not saying reinvete the formula but atleast come up with something that is you. This is bland cookie cutter shitposting. You can do better user, have some pride and stop being a generic fucking shit poster.

Attached: GOOSE.png (1269x447, 286K)

>This game sucks and is the worst ever!
>No, not rea-
>SEE HOW THEY DEFEND THE SWITCH TO THE DEATH?! TRULY HIDEOUS!!!

imagine getting upset at a video game company

>you're the ones why are so upset you're seething YOU YOU YOU!
We didn't make this thread, we've been laughing at you and blowing you the fuck out the entire thread.

>I don't even like nintendo
Yeah you surely convinced me of that

Attached: 151572086411.gif (190x200, 2.56M)

Remember when shitendo shit up that rom site and stole and continues to steal money from people who make videos about their games? nintendo is ironically one of the most jewish video game companies out there yet people will defend them to the death.

>we've been laughing at you and blowing you the fuck out the entire thread
Oh drats, I would've gotten away with it if I wasn't blown the fuck out by those meddling Nintendies!

Like I said, Post the same old tired shit or at-least explain your self. Have just a spark of creativity.

>Asked to refute point or show opinion that belongs to you
>Just uses a generic greentext as a response.
>Zoom Zoom

Points for using an original pic.

Attached: zoom zoom.png (326x281, 25K)

>reddit spacing
>wojack
>zoomer/boomer faggotry
It's like I'm on /r/Yea Forums!

>"we've been laughing at you and blowing you the fuck out the entire thread."
>literally "WE ARE LEEGUN" tier
Nintendies' lack of self awareness is hilarious

Attached: 1515929418360.gif (480x369, 3.03M)

boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/H8j3RIBiFZR4eMoDXVdupg/
>49 results

boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/1555967554017/
>32 results

boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/bad.webm/image/bJ6AmuJ91blzNDe1eMmGfQ/
>38 results

boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/1549113592976/
>16 results, console war shitposting

boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/1549387929224/
>15 results, all Switch shitposting

boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/Ldb55hbL_bp7WEg5Eghpig/
>20 results, again more Switch shitposting

Attached: 2713503-gccx002.png (617x456, 216K)

Embarrassing

It's almost like we're stuck in a groundhog day cycle where everyone here is secretly insane but they're perfectly happy in their madness so the cycle shall continue.

FF has a good story
Fucking clusterfuck of lore that doesent make any sense is NOT a good story

I only play mature video games for mature people such as myself

This is what happens when you have someone like OP who is utterly fucking seething about Nintendo every waking hour of his life.

Finally, someone rational.

It's my life's missions to dismantle Nintendo. The ground-work starts here user.

Pfft.

Get rid of the tude, dude.

Yeah hows that been working out for you after all these wasted years of your life? lmao

Little do you know, I'm the reason Reggie left. And there's still more work to be done.
Nintendo will be trembling in their little fuckin plumber boots as long as I'm around.

>The current results
Amazing.

The Strawpoll post was deleted which clearly means the results weren't fun enough and didn't help the narrative of the thread. I'll post them anyway.

Attached: 6295f9e6a378d166b50e8e0279734d1e.png (667x843, 50K)

Isn't amazing how Rockstar shills pretend like they're adults because they play gta games? I remember when I was 12 and I thought I was a tough guy because I played gta. the majority of gta5 online and rdr2 online is kids. You're not fooling anyone. Lol

The Rockstar Fanboy Checklist:
>zoomer
>go back to Fortnite
>you have ADD/ADHD
>short attention span
>inpatient
>contrarian
>graphics>gameplay
>Rockstar sold x amount of copies
>the controls are better than RDR1
>the horses are better than RDR1
>I never had a problem/it's on you
>hypocritically calls God of War a movie game
>claims Never Without One is a crutch, but doesn't want ability cards removed
>nobody complains about x
>it's only the beta (past catchphrase)
>it's a single player game
>reddit spacing
>muh realism
>muh immersion
>angry PC gamer
>nintendie
>seething
>lol cope
>it's not a twitch shooter
>nobody cares about the online
>what games do you play
>name a better game
>online review scores
>10/10
>masterpiece
>regurgitated Dutch memes
And their personal favorite
>you didn't play the game
If you think you're arguing with fanboy, simply resort to this checklist, call him a fanboy, then ignore him. Watch him cower and recoil as he's been found out.

Seethe

>Rockstar shills pretend like they're adults because they play gta games
Tendies pretend like they're adults because- oh wait all Nintendo games are for children so there's no possible way to portray yourself as an adult while playing them

>invalidates everything in the image
Which wasn't talking about the combat at all user.

>no possible way to portray yourself as an adult while playing them
Sure, it's called not caring and refraining from letting my masculinity being defined by how much blood, swearing and sex is onscreen on a constant basis.

Explain how.

The entire thread's response is "Because it is."

Yeah bro like totally just whip that Switch out in public dude, like who gives a fuck?
I mean how the fuck am I expected to go out in public and go even 5 minutes without playing Smash Bros bro?

Sure man I'll just stare off into space in the bus/train.

Ever notice the “Childish” Wojak is always having a good time and the boring one is always telling him to stop having fun?
Misery loves company

Right on brosef gotta have that Shitch on me at all times or else how will I go 5 seconds without preoccupying myself with technology and actually living in the real world!

What the hell?
Those should be higher last time I checked it was upper 90’s results

Well your problem there is buying the Shitch instead of the Switch. Dumbass.

OP here, I have high up sources with the FBI and we've been making a case against Nintendo. Since I've been doing so much work for them they have agreed to scrub some of my Yea Forums posts, it's a matter of national security.

Imagine being over 21 and still being edgy on /v

But the Shitch is even better, it's the upgraded version of the Switch that comes with a turd in a jar

Reggie left to run for governor
Hell Pizza Hut even brought back the P-Zone when he retired

He most probably resaved them with new names to escape the numbers.

>MGS4
>overrated
nigga what, there are maybe three people that like that game

Hope you enjoyed it.

Corn hole/ bean bag toss is for children yet you’ll always find my drunk ass playing it.

>Reggie left to run for governor
Exactly, the CIA determined him too much of an asset to be wasted making childrens' toys so they extracted him and are planting him as governor in an area they are currently focusing on.
>Pizza Hut even brought back the P-Zone when he retired
This was also a move by the CIA, a smart play used to control Nintendo's fan-base. Bringing back the P-Zone was enough to keep Nintendo fans from rioting.

Nintendo games are for children! >:[

Except for Spiderman on the PS4, disregarding the fact that Spiderman was created for kids :]

I enjoyed that turd a lot more than Breath of the Wild, I'll tell you that much

Gross.

I too enjoy corn-holing when drunk

>Still not over BotW three years later

Attached: 1550217526668.gif (382x678, 1.73M)

AHAHAHAHAHAHA do people like this exist that are this dumb?

GEEE I wonder how all the kids are playing call of duty

GEEE I wonder how I was able to play Duke nukem 3d when I was 7 years old

GEEE I wonder how I was able to play gta3 when I was around 14.

DAMN THAT RATING SYSTEM REALLY STOPPED ME!!!

Fun fact; ESRB rating is not a law, its just an advisory rating, a guidance.

Fun fact: Most store enforce ESRB ratings for appearance only, to appeal to the parents into shopping and buying games for their kids. To create a family friendly situation where the parents have no concern over their kids forking out cash over the counter.

Fun fact: You can still sell your games without ESRB ratings, its just that a certain stores would refuse it. But it is still not illegal to sell non rated games!

Reminder that almost all adult/hentai games on Steam does not ESRB ratings, or any ratings whatsoever.

Oh look a story fag. The difference between games and other medium is the game part. Mario games have masterful gameplay mechanics who cares if the story is shit.

You’re just as retarded as you as insane.

Government agents only lurk and screenshot.
We have a private email to the moderators if we need an IP address or to lock the website and search for evidence.
You are not a government entity.

Congrats, you're a criminal. You officially broke the law.

Nigger

YOU HAVE NO POWER OVER ME

>You are not a government entity.
True, I'm just working with one. I was basically given a blank check by the FBI to infiltrate Nintendo due to suspicion of ties to terrorist cells, and learning the ins and outs of their fan-base through the image board is a crucial task in getting that done.
This is all classified info anyway, I shouldn't even be telling you this.

Attached: a71371f3972be4eef8c6513cf949c0d7.png (642x795, 45K)

Hell I remember some literal 12 year old at target buying GTA V when it was new
The lady just asked the mom
“Are you ok buying an M rated game?”
She just replied
“Yeah whatever that’s what he wants”
That’s was it.

That cashier broke the law

This not how you find terrorists cells.

You’d be in Osaka JPN on the US army military and working with the Japanese police using double agent police officers, arresting key personnel and they’re underlings, searching for guns and weapons purchases etc

A Mongolian basket weaving forum is the least important thing to check as this place is full of false leads

As a dude that actually does real military work this is the most ignorant thing I’ve read all day.

Attached: F966F619-749D-4493-B25D-454BA1AF3FEB.png (500x390, 129K)

so basically anyone that posts on Yea Forums

This is the new age you rook, this is exactly how we hunt down terrorist cells. I've been doing recon for months while you've been sitting on your fat-fuckin ass feeding right into their hands. Leave the real work to the big boys, skipper.

No she didn’t.
Esrb is not a government entity it’s a parental guideline

I can say my 12 year old nephew No country for old man or The equalizer with no concern for legal backlash

Have fun in jail

I’m happy you’re nothing more than a retarded shitposter.
If the government was actually wasting resources on a website that’s all about lies and practical jokes I’d be nothing but completely disappointed

Attached: A1CBE6EE-98F6-45E9-9047-593F1CAEFC8B.jpg (499x500, 21K)

>implying little kids would enjoy the artstyle
FPS games have a weird inverse. The more cartoony the game is the more it's targeted towards adults

Whatever helps you sleep at night, rookie.