This game is too addicting

This game is too addicting.

Attached: homm3.jpg (432x399, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UDB1b1tvBBw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

YES, THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST.

I love this game. But i may be at fault for comparing it to warlords 3 dark lords rising and preferring that game. Still amazing. Is it the best of the series?

>Is it the best of the series?
By far, though 2 is good too. Ignore the fags that say V was any good, it was nothing but russian shit that ruined the franchise.

Don't listen to faggots like V was good.

No it fucking wasn't, it was shit. The transition into (crappy) 3D ruined it all.

>it was nothing but russian shit that ruined the franchise.

Literally HOMM3 but in 3D, what are you on about, khohol?

HOMM4 was in 3D as well you absolute dolboeb.

Favourite town theme GO
youtube.com/watch?v=UDB1b1tvBBw

The units suck, the campaigns suck, the towns suck - it all sucks except for the music because Romero is a god.

I mean, it's just a lesser version of III so why bother? HotA + HD mod is a far better use of your time than V.

Whats the best way to play this game? The HD edition?

The HD edition is a bullshit ripoff, doesn't even include the expansion content.

Not that guy, but I ended up liking IV more than V because of how much content it had compared to V. And one of the best written campaigns I've played in videogames period, the "Half-dead".

Get the HOMM3 Complete and install HD mod. It is free and is superior to HD edition in every way and beyond.

no, buy the original on GOG it's cheap as chips there.
The steam HD version doesn't have any expansions or the random map gen.
You can install the HD mod on the GOG version though.

Well, each has their own preferences. I've enjoyed every single game in the franchise except the last two.

Sometimes you get bored of the same factions and you want something new. That's why I fire up HOMM4 and HOMM5 every now and then

tazar is the best.

crag hack a shit

Heh.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 106K)

>buy the original on GOG

what did he mean by this?

Sir Mullich is meh because he's knight, poopy stat and secondary skill distribution

Its also is comfy AF.

yeah not like +2 speed is worth anything

it is when he starts with adv morale and has high chance of leveling up trash skills

I like all the improvements in Heroes 5.5, but can someone explain to me why did they decide to give everyone the town portal spell? This one thing completely breaks the game and makes it less interesting.

Attached: heroes-5-5-3.jpg (1024x640, 367K)

Is Disciples 2 any good?

This series used to be cool. The strategy games, and its companion series, the Might and Magic series, had fun lore. The idea is that you were in a fantasy setting, with some hints of super high-tech shit. The Might and Magic series (up until 8) pretty much always ended, at high level, with your fantasy characters battling robots or finding some fucking lasers and shit. The "Infernal" town in Heroes 3 are literally aliens from another planet.

And then they tossed all all that for generic fantasy bullshit after Heroes of Might and Magic 4 and Might and Magic 8: Day of the Destroyer.