You deserve it because you all were not able to surveil yourselves to stop piracy from even existing...

You deserve it because you all were not able to surveil yourselves to stop piracy from even existing. 1 piracy is already too much.

Attached: file.png (662x618, 731K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IeTybKL1pM4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kys

imagine buying games

half of the games i ever see pirated aren't even games with microtransations or lootboxes retard

>1 piracy is already too much
good since now I'll pirate everything TWICE just to spite your bootlicker's ass

Attached: 1564615844407.jpg (267x189, 11K)

Yeah I sure feel bad for multi-millionare corperations when I pirate my vidya.

More like microtransactions and lootboxes justify piracy

Attached: laughing-pirate-treasure-map-21844237.jpg (1300x957, 154K)

Microtransactions and lootboxes justify piracy.

Monetary transactions are how the man keeps you down, man. Sharing is caring.

This

>piracy justifies microtransactions
>implies pirates who didnt pay for the product has access to the ingame store
>implies pirates already dont have hacked paid content into the game

microtransactions are only justified if the product is free to play, after that we'll see if they did it good or not

I pay my hand before I fap.

Imagine buying a music album and having a good 4 songs be DLC, and 1 song is a preorder bonus you can only get from FYE/Sam Goody.

Shitty 10 second edit

Attached: lootboxes justify.jpg (1377x783, 201K)

>some people are obtaining our product for free
>I know how to fix this! Let's gouge our honest customers even more!

Attached: Real men wear skirts.jpg (225x300, 15K)

Shouldn't this be the other way around?

How do people in Somalia justify this?

these niggas knows what's up

Attached: buddy_christ.jpg (1024x786, 411K)

Nah mate. The sports games are riddled with microtransactions and lootboxes yet they are highest grossing video games and they have long since payed for their exclusivity deals with the NBA and NFL and such.
Microtransacitons and lootboxes are just money that lines the CEO's pockets.

Reminds me of the anti-piracy ads on Blu-rays. Why the fuck would you preach about piracy to people who aren't pirating, you fucking retards?

>microtransactions are only justified if the product is free to play, after that we'll see if they did it good or not
How about we don't have any

Attached: 4e2d838beddc6c698b002c8b.jpg (367x332, 22K)

Attached: (OP).png (658x606, 795K)

Good one.

Attached: 1531775902886.jpg (680x649, 60K)

On a more serious note if piracy actually effected the gaming industry it would've died long ago. This is just pure corporate greed.

>Yea Forums: "piracy doesn't affect sales"
>also Yea Forums: "lets pirate this to hurt sales"

Do you actually think the companies would not do microtransactions and lootboxes if was not by piracy?
Do you think EA, Electronic Arts, would fucking pass up more money?

BALLS BALLS BALLS

Piracy don't hurt sales, it hurts egos.

This.
>you are a bootlicker for supporting the media you enjoy! Just steal it bro
>g-gguys why aren't the game devs pandering to me anymore?! It's SJW conspiracy! SJWs don't buy games!! Muh cucked franchises!
You fags did all this to yourself

..wow bro that's like so deeeeep

I agree, as a pirate I'm not affected, so paycucks can enjoy the hell we caused.

Do you think Yea Forums is one person?

You're the retard that think that companies would not do microtransactions/DLC if was not by piracy.
That's not how game companies, companies in general or even humans work.
The name of the game is maximize profit in every way you can.
Even if there was ZERO piracy, they would still do it, because you see, game profits + DLC > game profits

My man you're the only retarded one for replying this seriously to an obvious weak bait

honestly free to play games with microtransactions seem like the way of the future

no need to pirate it because it's free
but you can't "pirate" the things they sell because they're serverside items

same with gacha shit phone games. you can't pirate a 5* SSR and they make more pandering to the few people who do spend money than the millions who don't

I'm pretty sure there are lot of corporate drones that think exactly this way, and also fall for the "we NEED the extra money" in general.

No, they fucking don't.
If the profit goes down, they can scale the shit down.

Yes. Because I am.

youtube.com/watch?v=IeTybKL1pM4

why wouldn't Yea Forums be one person? its how we treat feminism, the left and sjw's. are you saying you have double standards?

>consumers with zero self-control and PvPers looking to buy their skill are throwing money at everything publishers shit on a plate justifies microtransactions and lootboxes
FTFY

Microtransactions were doomed to become the norm anyway because the vidya market got too big for its own good. If the video game industry had stayed more niche then we probably wouldn't be seeing anything outside of occasional expansion packs and downloadable content.

>we
go fuck yourself.

He didn't say hurt, he said spite, you illiterate.

Microtransactions originated from F2P mobile games. Nobody would pirate those

How? Piracy doesn't hurt sales, the game will make the same amount of money regardless of pirates

>redditor is against piracy
>blames piracy which has existed since the beginning for something very recent
Who could have possibly guessed?

Attached: 1551327189043.png (499x338, 38K)

gentle reminder that piracy is logically moral whereas lootboxes and mtx are not

Attached: piracy.jpg (1847x383, 250K)

Fucking wrong. Microtransactions and DLC justify piracy.

Attached: goonladsthisonesonme.jpg (512x512, 18K)

based

I feel like you need to be an actual, literal cyborg to understand any of this. Sounds smart and logical though.

Attached: 1557848935439.gif (500x324, 2.49M)

You want it for less than they expect you to pay.
They want as much money as possible without demanding so much they actually make less.
That's it. Everything else is posturing.

it doesn't, but there isn't anything wrong with pirating video games anyway

Are they still there? I haven't bought a movie since they came on VHS.

Can you imagine actually being such a corporate dog, such a fucking unintelligent retard that you actually think lootboxes and microtransactions are a consequence of piracy and not corporate greed.

Gambling is immoral. At least with DLC companies have to be straight-forward with the consumer on the product they're buying.

Programmers are robots. They also program the robots.

I get what you're saying, but wait here a sec while I post about: Bullshots, devs lying about what their game is, devs lying about the technological features, devs lying about impactful story choices, devs lying outright about what their game contains, devs lying in general flagrantly and with a smile, devs removing features in the original game then repackaging them with a price tag later, the front of the box presenting an unrealistic picture, the back of the box flagrantly fucking lying, the manual lying, the TV ads lying, the reviewer lying because he was paid, the reviewer lying because he wasn't paid, the janitor just not being paid at all, that time several presentations demonstrated one game and what we got was so wholly stripped down and rendered basic bitch so hard people are STILL mad about it over a decade later.

More like microtransactions and lootboxes justify piracy. I want this industry to die.