There are a lot of people complaining on this sub about how Dunkey is a bad critic and how he is biased...

There are a lot of people complaining on this sub about how Dunkey is a bad critic and how he is biased, but I distinctly remember in Dunkey’s first critic video he talked about his weakness as a critic. Now again I didn’t watch Dunkey’s first critic video, but in that video he even said that even though he really didn’t like Octopath traveler because he does not like those types of games. But despite this he gave it what he considers to be an ok review, and compared to other games in that genre it was pretty good. Now I haven’t seen Dunkey’s first video, but in it he did say something about consistency being what makes a strong critic. Dunkey has consistently shown us over the years the kinds of video games that he likes, and the kinds he doesn’t. As a result we the viewer are intelligent enough to view his videos from the lens of his biases because of his consistency as a critic. Kudos to Dunkey for playing games he doesn’t like. And kudos to him for being consistent in his opinions on those games over the years so I can know what his biases are.

Attached: kVoxksP[1].jpg (920x920, 110K)

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

also video games

KEEP

SAYING

sayin

Sigue diciéndolo

IT

You are Biased and Nitpicking. I win.
Bye bye

they both look like inbred retards from the Hills Have Eyes

Keep saying it

Keep saying it

Why did she keep saying it?

underrated

Nastavi to izgovarati

biased
and
nitpicking
I win.
Bye bye.

Attached: TgqZjUc.jpg (500x514, 54K)

keep saying it

keep saying it

Cuck XD

STOP SAYING IT

Attached: Dunkey.png (421x747, 426K)

KEEP SAYING WHAT???

i am upvoting this OC

Why are there so many Dunkey threads lately? Did he do something?

yeh, u r ;)

>Dunkey creates this meme to cover his ass because he knows he does both of these things

Keep saying it

someone made a cuck video that sounds like dunkey and lea but it got debunked but niggas still saying it true

#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
it

who fucking cares retard

It, you shall keep saying

Attached: 945AABB6-52C0-4E7B-892F-12F5CA7C28F0.jpg (960x540, 64K)

>nigga

shut the fuck up honky. never say my people's word again or i will stab you in the fucking face.

ah, so it''s just zoomers flooding Yea Forums with dunkey threads then

If anyone knows dunkey, has he commented on that cuck video at all? What does he think of it?

He criticized the fact that anonymity allows for people to be dickheads, which is true

KEEP SAYING IT