Wolfenstein: Youngblood

LMAO DRUMPF DESTROYED

Attached: 1564436271656.jpg (1024x576, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

venturebeat.com/2019/05/22/superdata-mortal-kombat-11-and-fortnite-help-digital-game-sales-hit-8-8-billion-in-april/
youtube.com/watch?v=hOgfZbMXIQU
youtube.com/watch?v=zTzMRB9vfU0
newsweek.com/trump-approval-rating-obama-higher-1054927
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ba

>"WERE NOT NAZIS!!!"
>think games about killing nazis are backhanded jabs at your political affiliation
Well which is it /pol/?

So now everyone is angry that Trump isn't a nazi?

Thank you based Richard Spencer

who?

LMAO
DRUMPF
tRUMP
TRUMPF
RUMPFT
LMAO WE ARE SO GOOD AT THIS!

Attached: Soyboy.gif (480x360, 82K)

Hahahaha too busy adding woke, bitter shit like this in their games instead of fixing everything wrong with it aren't they?

Only /v still talks about this game. Rest of the world already forgot or ever knew about it.

/pol/ hated Wolfenstein: The new Order so much! They are totally naz..
oh wait...

Attached: Nazi by Leftists.png (614x359, 33K)

seems like it's working since it constantly triggers Yea Forums

Attached: 1446044122457.png (272x348, 187K)

>"LOL NOTHING CAN OFFEND US!"
>gets offended by a game about killing nazis
Sweet irony

Attached: pathetic.jpg (500x307, 35K)

>We only act like nazis lol

>game shoves retarded politics into itself
>"wow that's retarded"
>"LOL Y R U SO OFFENDED HAHAHAHAHA IRONY"

LMAOing at these angry white incels. White "men" are a plague on society and need to all be killed and Wolfenstein is the perfect game to live off this fantasy.

>WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW HOW DARE YOU MAKE FUN OF TRUMP REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
ftfy

This + the new colossus single handedly killed this franchise.

That's cause right wingers are retarded. Reality has a left-wing bias and no sympathy for angry white manbabies who hate women and minorities.

wakie wakie jannie it's time to delete obvious /pol/-bait threads you FAGGOT

Inserting this petty condescending unfunny bullshit is the exact reason why that orange faggot keeps beating them. They can't stop themselves from being fart sniffing stuck up unbearable cunts, trump beat them, is favourite to win again in 2020 and they're still treating him and anyone who supports him like a retard. I FUCKING HATE THIS TIMELINE

Attached: 1561327693835.jpg (1280x1745, 344K)

>"THE GAME IS ABOUT KILLING NAZIS!!!"
>devs make it clear on E3 stage and ingame they think there are significant similarities between the third reich and trump supporters
well?

>caring about wokenstein

>TRIGGERED
HUEHUEHUEHUE!!
Thank you Bethesda.

That's actually pretty funny.

Based

>>devs make it clear on E3 stage and ingame they think there are significant similarities between the third reich and trump supporters
[citation needed]

this
white filth are a plague on this earth, every single living being would be better off if every white male, white female and white child was burned alive.
every. single. white. are. nazi.

No! We're shooting fish in this barrel!

based nazis, for not falling for orange conman's lies
americans, on the other hand --

Attached: 1495743161091.jpg (2560x1812, 544K)

Stay mad. This game is going to sell millions.

lmao
you are the ones who keep making that connection. not us

... I kinda am desu

Reminder Trump's brother is on the Zenimax Board of Directors, so every dumb fuck who says "LET'S BUY THIS GAME TO DUNK ON ORANGE MAN" is putting money in a Trump's pocket. Not to mention Zenimax is just doing the Jew thing and playing both sides, this on one end and Doom Eternal's "mortally challenged" jokes on the other. Just be the bad goyim and don't buy Zenimax(Bethesda)games.

Attached: 1562344289088.png (438x432, 61K)

He is and they are though. 39% approval. Losing the popular vote like every other GOP (Confederate) tyrant.

NO U

Laughing at you inst being triggered
but I understand how a lefty wouldnt know what not being triggered is.

Why did your nazi killing game bomb so hard?

>Markus (((Schiffer)))

That what i mean, the left keep making that connection that The Right = Nazi's

Most based post in this thread. Nobody seems to understand that the corporations play both sides. Don't be a bootlicker, no matter your political opinion.

Literally Captain Sweden: The Game

Attached: Capture31.png (858x481, 291K)

If America votes for that white-ass fascist russian tool again, I will lose my shit. Then we will really have to go out on the streets and bash every single nazi in the head till they die.

2016 was such a ridiculous and unprecedented moment in history that it can't be topped. There would still be outrage just not as much.

>39%
Citation needed.
>Confederate
Confederates were Democrats.

It's ok user I know you're crying as you type these posts it's ok

I don't get why anyone would think the party that goes on about depowering the government is a tyrannical one

There's faggots like Bush that did the exact opposite but when you vote for tax cuts and get tax hikes it's not your fault the politician did the exact opposite of what they said they'd do.

none, we will rise and overthrow your cheeto infested nazi, blood will run in the streets

Attached: i eat nazis for breakfast.jpg (1242x2208, 223K)

Pretty much this.
It's like it never existed besides this shitshow of a board.

>/pol/ loves nazis
>/pol/ are trump supporters
I can't image why

lol k
You go ahead and keep spamming threads because your little game failed
we'll just keep laughing

>shitting on people who clean toilets
the most degenerate thing ever, be happy that there are some who are doing this, feminist cunt. Some of the people i respect the absolute most is the ones who clean toilets, its the most ungrateful job in the world

>try to be woke
>remember the berlin wall was a thing

Attached: image0.jpg (720x720, 31K)

the blonde sister's laugh makes me want to an hero

this, they didn't learn from the last election or Bush's re-election, it's like they want people they hate to stay in office.

did this game even release
I don't remember seeing marketing for it anywhere

Attached: 9f7ad737dc6f7ec619a458efadf5d815.jpg (1078x1843, 509K)

I wonder how you guys would like a game where you kill a shit ton of commies.
I know I would.

Attached: Perfect Aryan.png (973x1363, 2.51M)

Because tyranny more accurately describes taking office wrongfully, like how the GOP wins elections even though a majority of the country doesn't want them.

Most of /pol/ doesn't like Trump or only likes him because he's not as shit as the others, even though they're all paid by the same interests.

4pol is a meme anyway, other chans' pols usually don't like Trump because he's a shill.

hehehe civilization and social cohesion are for lame little incels go- uh, I mean guys! let those brown people in bigot!

Make a multiplayer. You did a battle royale for 76 for fuck's sake.

the thread started with one and don't even pretend you don't know what i mean when i mention E3

Ok now this is top notch political commentary, if you look very closely you might find some parallels between this and one Donald J. DUMBpf, president of the United States of Racism.
>wants to build a wall
This is a subtle reference to the wall that Drumpf wants to build
>conman
This is actually a reference to Lil Donny being a conman.
>unintelligent and incompetent
Now this one might fly over most people's heads, but believe it or not this is actually also a reference to Grumpf.

And their winning user... NO ONE BOUGHT OUR GAME
The right is rising up
WERE ALL GONNA DIE
DAMN YOU DRUMPF

You don't know dick. Cough39%Cough

It must be exhausting being so triggered all the time

>Majority of the country is one state

ok user, make sure not to cry this time
There are tons of that, the remake of COD MW has that and anons bitched about how the game is Sjw since the villains of the game are white

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Wolfenstein's political commentary.

>Superdelegates backstab Sanders in their microcosm of the electoral college
>This is fine
>Drumpf wins via electoral college
>Muh tyranny

It's time to stop posting.

Attached: vivaldi_2019-07-31_21-24-32.png (343x210, 39K)

But they brought MK11, the anti-white SJW game with SHIRTLESS MEN

Illegal immigrants you fuckheads keep giving votes to aren't the majority.

>GOP wins elections even though a majority of the country doesn't want them
If trump steals 2020, we will erupt into civil war, these nazi brother fuckers will be gunned down en mass

Imagine voting for drumpf unironically.

Imagine how fucking dumb youd have to be to compare the 2. Germanys border wasnt 3 thousand miles long as was heavily guarded by 2 militaries. Americas border fencing is already breached thousands of times a year and Trump refuses to do any of the things border patrol actually wants

>But they brought MK11
did they?

Attached: womp womp.png (1731x563, 397K)

The Kettle is still black, gymnast.

Nah

ORANGE MAN BAD

>just do your own research! no i don't have to back up any of my claims okay?

Attached: 5MXN7SX.jpg (281x283, 13K)

Gonna go throw more soi-shakes at people?

Shut the fuck up you white-ass fucking incel. Trump's wall and Hitler's Berlin wall were both immortal and vile acts made by tyrannical conmen.

losing the popular vote like obama in the democrat vote. those tyrants suck

Let it go, the wall is literally never happening. You get 2.5 billion to replace existing fencing. That's it cucks

>Get fucked out of a chance at presidency
>Literally fall in line with the people that fucked you anyway
He deserved it

I'm calling you a hypocrite, retard.
These two are direct comparisons.

You think elections are even legit? We're to the point where all that shit's predetermined. A few corporate interests back every politician in the country. They decide who's going to get in loooong before we or any "electoral college" does.

I wonder what all the r/politics posters on Yea Forums will be like when the dems get BTFO in 2020

sed

YES IT'S ALL A CONSPIRACY
venturebeat.com/2019/05/22/superdata-mortal-kombat-11-and-fortnite-help-digital-game-sales-hit-8-8-billion-in-april/

yea.. cant do anything with 2.5 BILLION

Add dlc where we can kill nazi Trump, when you headshot him this dumb hair goes flying everywhere

>game models robo toes for the suits
>no barefoot skins for either girl

What the fuck man

Youre terrible at falseflagging you dumb polnigger

>H-hey w-why our game is not selling snif snif

is that what you kids are telling yourself now?

Are you one of those retards that believes the EC is outdated?

He 100% deserved it, I just bring it up to prove the hypocrisy from anyone bitching about muh electoral college, muh popular vote.

>If trump steals 2020, we will erupt into civil war, these nazi brother fuckers will be gunned down en mass
With what fucking guns? As soon as they try to go and buy guns they'll realize they can only have ten round mags with no scary salt rifles and have to wait like 8 weeks to buy them because that's what they voted for.

WHOOPS FORGOT THE JEWISH PICTURE

Attached: t4qvjj2iukw21.jpg (770x355, 130K)

You nazi scum will be the first to be purged after 2020.

Seriously though
Why did wolfenshit suck so bad
It bombed so fucking hard
WHAT HAPPEND GUYS?
I though killing Nazi's wuz kool?

>n*gger
How about you fuck off back to your containment board shithead

Did that blatant sarcasm really go over your head?
>we

Attached: modern man.jpg (342x388, 24K)

A game needs to be fun as well

Attached: 1542817344147.png (636x662, 472K)

Like you faggots would know what nazis acted back then.

only twice as many as a 4 year old MK game
wow.. lol

How mentally deficient do you have to be to pour all your mental effort into insulting a celebrity person from the standpoint of being someone who lost against them, and not even realize that the worse you make the insults the worse you make yourself look because your mental impotence is directly proportional to the reputation of the person you lost to?

There's a reason even musclehead sports stars are always pissed off when their main rival who they have a loss against proceeds to lose to some random amateur as it negatively projects onto themselves as well.

Attached: 1306801896645.jpg (251x251, 11K)

Oh hey, it's the pol link poster again. How many time have you been banned now? I can guarantee a few because I've been reporting you every time I see you.

>self censors on Yea Forums

Attached: where do you think we are.gif (500x281, 2.12M)

See you after the win

Attached: 1433758497499.jpg (400x539, 21K)

I don't believe it's outdated, I believe it's got no fucking purpose. It was used in ye olden daes to make sure all the rich-as-fuck founders and their bros won, and nowadays it's been superceded by multinational corporations who bankroll whoever they designate to win, be it Trump, Clinton, Sanders, Obama, whoever. Never once has the country been an actual democracy. It's the wealthy and powerful taking advantage of the rest of us and duping us into believing we have a say.

dios mio...

Anyone else actually get creeped out at the scene where they kill their first nazi? It looked like an origin story scene from a horror movie where two psychotic serial killers murder their first victim.

Attached: 1544801128402.jpg (634x598, 34K)

modern nu-western man*
Gotta use the appropriate dictionary user.
There's a difference between the West and the nu-West, namely that the West is extinct and the nu-West now lives.

Read the rules sweetie, racism outside of Yea Forums is not allowed. Plus that word is dehumanizing and everyone who is caught using it rightfully has their lives destroyed.

Also if you look at the player base now it barely breaks 1000

youre fucking stupid and likely underage, the EC is the only reason why many states joined the union in the first place. Shut the fuck up

Why isnt nazi killing cool anymore?
Is being a Nazi the new counter culture?
Why are we losing antifa-bros?

And twice as many as SC6 and almost twice as many as T7

>figured there's no way they could fuck up the launch of this one, think it'd least do better than New Colossus
>it some how does worse
this is why you don't trust swedes, give the series back to Id, Bethesda, they know what the fuck they're doing

based
don't forget to pre-order your copy of DOOM®: Eternal™ to own the libs

Muh soi shakes bring all the nazi's to the yard

>the EC is the only reason why many states joined the union
How fucking naive are you

fine, south american commies

Long story short: No one cares.

>words cause harm

black people really are the most fragile race on earth

i dunno bro maybe if we wake up early around noon on monday we can go and block traffic so everyone knows we hate nazis

Must suck being such a thin skinned snowflake like you

you don't know what trigger means. Go read it at a proper psychologic journal

The majority of post-90's Eurasia is fine seeing Nazis purged so long as they are also burried with Communists to hug each other's corpses in the same ditch boyo.

Attached: snickers_cruncher_5_pc.jpg (500x321, 44K)

Do they even exist?
>black people really are the most fragile race on earth
>He says this when whites get offended at being called the wrong gender,race,political party,racist,etc

if you were trying to compete, you lost buddy

I heard the writing's far worse than Hunting Down the Freeman, is this true?

But last time Trevor got ran over by a pick up truck blaring this
youtube.com/watch?v=hOgfZbMXIQU
WHAT CAN WE DO?
WHY ARE NAZI"S COOL NOW!!!!

Are you a fucking retard? Many small states refused to join the union unless there was something in place that would be fair and keep them from falling to the mercy of states with big cities. Without the EC effectively 3/4 of the states would be irrelevant to run in

How will /r/ptg ever recover from this?

I mean they're not wrong.
Trump is just a profiteer and a trickster.

We know for a fact they acted like meth addicts.

If you guys come pick me up in your Focus I'll supply the onions milkshakes and wheat crackers. I can't bring masks though because my mom would get suspicious and I can't bring our panties to wear because she found those too.

all the talking and baiting is useless only money talks.
and modern insert crap politic games are failing.

BF V and Youngblood are disasters for the producers and devs

How many years has it been?
I used to ignore the cries of "these people will never let it go, they have Trump derangement syndrome" but every day shit like this happens it just becomes more accurate.

Has a man ever caused such butthurt whilst being successful at his job as the God Emperor?
I'm not even American and I fucking respect him for the sheer amount of salt he creates in others.

kek

Ideal is 3-state country.
Give blacks a state and shove them all there so they can make another Liberia.
California can go independent and shove all SJWs and Mexicans there.
The rest is healthy Conservative Caucasians and Asians with their positive birth rates and diligent work ethic.

This is how dumb you are

Attached: FB_IMG_1563814722927.jpg (1080x1624, 138K)

For what?

thats blacks too, nice try though

I don't know why they feel the need to include stuff like this. If "gamers" really are toxic entitled manbabies, then you'd lose way more sales with that than you'd gain. are they not out to make money??

Attached: 1563212002276.png (506x552, 297K)

Bring the hammer and sickle dilation stick too plz

>Fallout76
>Rage 2
>Now Youngblood

Are they going for a hat trick?

As it stands, ONLY 3-4 states are worth running in, and they're the swing states like Pennsylvania, Florida, Ohio, etc. It's had the opposite effect.

Hes effectively ruined the Democratic party for some time now. Atm all Democrats are slitting eachothers throats to try and be more progressive than the next candidate because the loud babies who hate trump have been consistent. What they don't realize is they are alienating all the normal voters.. Don't even get me started on how AOC and others are feuding with "Pelosi's racism"

Yeah I follow Livvy Fanon too

fuck calicucks and jew yorkers
they're not real americans

But then who will Yea Forums and /pol/ blame for everything once China starts taking over their part of the country?

Most whites getting offended are doing it on behalf of minorities
Or atleast thats what they claim

if there accusing you of being a nazi in the game and by the devs,
And the game is about killing nazis with the ideology of Trump superimposed on to them.
Then they are directing it at us.

Do you fucks now that this "nazi is cool" shit only begun because lunatics from the left started calling everyone a nazi or facist for no reason, and since nothing you say, do or show will change that perception, motherfuckers just received the term with open arms

Attached: wut nigga.jpg (799x799, 203K)

If it's blacks too then that means you're also saying whites are just as fragile

imagine reading OP and still being this delusional

are you trolling here or are you genuinely fucking retarded?

shut up nazi

Attached: Triggered.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Those swing states only become necessary after the accumulation of every other state. I mean NYC only has 1 million less people than THE ENTIRE STATE of Michigan

>reality is left wing
>everything you believe is something made up in your head
pick one, subhuman

platitude noun
plat·i·tude | \ ˈpla-tə-ˌtüd , -ˌtyüd\
Definition of platitude
1 : the quality or state of being dull or insipid
2 : a banal, trite, or stale remark

They are really unselfaware

Godwin's law taken to a new level

Bait, also the CSA where democrates, and Trump is polling around a 40% aproval rating, which is pretty good for any president.

I think your going to be punching trash cans, antifa user. Because odds are Trump will win 2020. No democrat really stands a chance against him, with this socialist agenda that all of them support.

it doesn't matter what rightards think about the labels given to them because the result is more people voting against them. cope harder

Interesting, coming from the party that believes being born normal with xy chromosomes and a penis doesn't mean that individual is male

reality is chaos and savagery
society amidst reality is order in constant fight against entropy
who is more proeminent to order?

Had to add the pic implying black kids are dumb. Wew, alt-right, just Wew. 39% of America is brainwashed.

Thread Theme

youtube.com/watch?v=zTzMRB9vfU0

based. all other faggots on this thread are not human if they cannot understand something so basic

You're gonna be in for a rude awakening come 2020

>39%
There's that statistic again. Citation needed.

IT WAS HER TURN

Sheesh you KNOW your president is a clown when even nazis hate him.

50% 13%?
I got lost in the numbers, can you repeat it?

No one cares nazi. Y'all will never be voted in office again and your grandkids will be brown. COPE!

stop replying to bait
they will only ensure their own demise

(You)

Attached: 1562251836705.jpg (640x464, 57K)

Got proof there, buddy?

Attached: 1564186981238.png (938x660, 429K)

REAL Americans say From Many One. It's our Motto. (You) are a confederate loser.

Attached: Rodney_Dance_Caddyshack1.gif (480x267, 482K)

Actually, calling everyone you don't like a nazi only softens the term and causes people to tune it out when hearing it, having the exact OPPOSITE effect of what you're stating. You are so incredibly fucking stupid that I'm not even one iota surprised that you are the way you are.

Low IQs just proved me right
You guys are so fucking easy

Attached: ash pedreiro.jpg (295x341, 18K)

>/pol/boogeyman

Gave a small "Heh" for the irony.

Everyone hates the fucker though.

Whats he typing guys?

>What do yo men you wont let me watch you and Tyrone?

HOLY BASED

cringe

>mean

39%er brain.

Attached: c0e89f29f88e50d54f7f6976ab64c8de.jpg (960x960, 111K)

>Make fun of Trump or Nazis
>Most active thread on Yea Forums
Correct. /pol/ is a cancer infesting Yea Forums.

lol larping fag, how you guys dont even like guns.

imagine caring so much about politics that you take the harmless stupidity in a mediocre game's singular reference to somebody you apparently hold dear as a personal slight and start a big crybaby thread about it not once, but over and over again

>1488
>1350
hmmmm

We're not offended
We're annoyed

>Left wing doesn't hate minorities
>Whites represent the 4th largest race in the world with Hans Chinese being #1 and blacks being #2
>Left wing constantly hate on whites
>Left wing love their poster nigger children (thugs) that do the most crime out of all races and do the most rapes

Imagine trying to downplay cringey shlock shit in a video game because your hormone therapy is making you extra uppity

Imagine not only being unable to recognize this as a bait thread, but also not saging it either.

That just proves that the left are big salty crybabies over losing
Your not mad at anything he did
Your mad because you didnt get your way.

trump derangement syndrome in full effect itt

all i see is a falseflagging sjw talking about cucking and rightism and a bunch of people calling him a faggot

This is honestly just really sad. These people are so impotent that the best attack they can muster is a pot shot in a video game. They should really re-evaluate their lives and do something to improve themselves instead of just sulk like this.

>imagine caring so much about politics
that you insert the cringiest text possible in your low selling videogame
for
ever

who is worst here buddy?

This is how "annoyed" (You) are.

Attached: Babies.jpg (1910x1000, 279K)

imagine caring about bait threads

I can't wait till all these asshat white supremacists off themselves when we get Bernie in the WH.

in comparison with the other side's "annoyed"

Attached: baltimore-riot-pol_3283102k.jpg (858x536, 252K)

Explain Reagan and HW, then

>this from the guy who thought Hillary really did have a 99% chance to win because the media told her so
41%er brain

Discussing politics on Yea Forums should be an instant permaban

Check out this fully triggered Louisianan.

This whole "lol trump supporters are nazis" thing is pretty cringe t b h. Trumps is basically Israel's sock puppet, this should be obvious even to the left.

Attached: forehead chan.png (525x810, 297K)

WE ARE DISCUSSING WOLFENSEIN YOUNG BLOOD HERE, CAN'T YOU SEE IT!

>he thinks hispanic people won't vote against angry white men no matter what

oh boy another civic nationalist I see. have fun learning the hard way, white boi

Attached: 578576901.jpg (600x539, 35K)

Being a racist Trump supporter should be an instant permaban in life.

You wasnt sjw sniffle bitches to the degree you are now during Reagan
You know back then you guys actually cared about freespeech, back then they would laugh at you for being offended over words.
The left today are a far more weak and sensitive creature than the left was even 20 years ago.

Being a nigger on Yea Forums should be an instant permaban

>anyone
>racist

Attached: Again.jpg (234x215, 7K)

I'm not civnat, either. What's your phone number, I'd like to give you a call on November 5th, 2020.

Try it, pedophile nigger.

Attached: gun.png (1024x499, 421K)

WHY DID IT FAIL BROS????
Looks like the nazi's are the cool new side.

LOL. It's 61% (You) literal moron. That's the ol' 39%er brain at work.

Attached: 2nni.gif (400x358, 754K)

they always were

Attached: 124.jpg (183x275, 8K)

>niggers
>left
They're 100% conservative by worldview
They're only "left wing" economically

They have similar political orientation to national socialists

God I can't wait to tell ruralfugees to fuck off one day. Hopefully I'll get to before they die of opioids. This isn't political btw, I just hate people who aren't from urban or suburban areas.

> do south American communists even exist guys lmao

Attached: image.jpg (270x187, 25K)

Forgot pic

Attached: libs.png (1600x486, 1.02M)

>niggers
>They're 100% conservative
HAHAHAHAHA
try telling that to their faces then. If you survive come here to tell us the story

I guess we better join the winning side my fellow antifa people/xers
We're on the wrong side of history.

I'm a classical liberal and i hate Nazis and yet, I'm called a nazi by the modern left.

he's talking to some other commies about how he can't wait to design outfits after the revolution

"Nazi" is just an unsubtle euphemism for "anybody to the right of Elizabeth Warren" in [current year + 4], so why should I be okay with messages that "Nazis" ought to be murdered in sadistic fashion and there are exactly zero cases where you ought back off or try and talk things out first before painting the walls red?

Also, the Wolfenstein devs' bit in OP is retarded since "a huge wall made of concrete" (plus copious machinegun nests) is not far removed from how the Atlantic Wall was sold to German audiences in Nazi propaganda.

?

Attached: antifa squad.jpg (890x668, 97K)

can we talk about feet instead of pol bullshit?

I'm from SC and a self hating jew.

Go to a black neighborhood and start proclaiming that they need to support the LGBT

im pretty sure most hillary voters own a gun
just not legally

>I just hate people who aren't from urban or suburban areas.
So you're trash.

Being a conservative should be a permaban.

Yea Forums is a left-leaning board.

i doubt that

hahaha
Pink with lots of MLP designs

Look at this triggered 39%er threatening non-whites with gun violence.

lol i bet youre the same guy on /gif/ that claims ANTIFA are the gatekeepers of the internet

And yet they get their asses kicked every time. Doesn't help that half are chicks.

Go to a black neighborhood and start proclaiming that they need to stop with the wellfare and blaming whites for the chaos black families are

>most hillary voters own guns
but dead people cant own guns, user. they are dead.

being a fag should be an instant permaban

>dude im smarter than the billionaire president lol

ok sweetie go get ready for your shift at walmart

Attached: 1564511731161.jpg (600x800, 99K)

newsweek.com/trump-approval-rating-obama-higher-1054927

No, I hate people who blame their problems on everyone else. I've lived in flyover country my whole life. Everyone in rural areas I meet bitches about coastal elites or cities ruining things and uses it as an excuse to not improve themselves. It's an excuse, especially when these states only have blue islands at most.

??

Attached: GettyImages-1011148996-1250x650.jpg (1250x650, 273K)

I think both of you demonstrated that blacks aren't left or right and just care about gibs

Trump is doing anything but depowering the government. He made it clear years ago that he's the same as every other bootlicking republican who vomits up shit about reducing state power or lowering taxes to get into office, only to completely cower away from challenging any sort of authority.
But go ahead and claim he's "the most libertarian president" while he treads on your liberties nearly as hard as Obama did.

Attached: 1528385696655.jpg (349x642, 29K)

Why does Yea Forums enjoy so much pretending to be niggers and leftypol?

Attached: 1521614580310.jpg (480x480, 22K)

???

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 359K)

>hate facists
>dress like them

I almost guessed SC. So close.

This image really makes me think.

Attached: 1560552004424.png (1200x640, 414K)

(You)s are fun to collect. LARPing is generally an effective means of harvesting them.

This, everyone who said the are libertarians and voted trump arent libertarians.

I do it because there is actually a decent amount of lefties on this site who are insufferable so I am trying to turn off moderates from the left

????

Attached: sew.png (957x671, 976K)

Obama loves them "hotdogs"

Are urbanites even human at this point?

Attached: election2016.png (1008x1200, 1.33M)

Antifa are just larping losers and incels who have no real life purpose and whose brains are fried by spending too much time on social media, much akin to /pol/fags, therefore they turn to these larp games to compensate for the tangible individual values they lack.
It's sad to look at.

Attached: 1307131204737.gif (257x137, 457K)

this board thrives on hate and e-conflict, people will larp as anything if it means some fresh (You)s

?????

Attached: gettyimages-1015946026.jpg (1842x1036, 132K)

is this the verbal equivalent of putting a maga hat on a crying wojak?

DESU it's true that such fuckup as trump would only be allowed to clean toilets the 3rd Reich
still leftist cringe

Attached: 287352ssur3bc2r.jpg (580x624, 38K)

Anyday now trump will be impeached
any day now
any day now
any day now
any day now
any day now

Attached: hillaryinsaneasylum.gif (800x686, 2.92M)

what does one achieve by playing a nazi protagonist in a video game? nazism failed because it was an evil entity trumped by good ones.

it's not as if you'll be playing the role of some good guy on a righteous mission to do anything. you're literally just the villainous cannon fodder that gets violently slayed and btfo'd by the good guys.

you'll have no grand goals, no meaningful achievements to accomplish, no justifications for your doings in which anybody can relate or sympathize with. your endgame as a nazi would be to literally get your shit purged from civilized society and the free world as we know it.

what did nazis ever try to achieve? some mythical world wide ethnostate where people larp as aryan ubermensch despite the german army getting ass-raped by conscripted russian peasants and having their entire country emasculated and embarrassed on an international scale and their (literally) virgin leader whom may of been a closeted gay to commit suicide like a literal tranny?

nazis are the eternal embodiment of the destined-to-fail loser bad guy, regardless of whatever small strides of momentum and acute successes they have.

??????

Attached: 510ZLWNHUX29McP1mmMCd7dpCVQel7MP-rGDcRFy4ZY.jpg (746x960, 94K)

atrocidad ...

>Land should have a vote
Urban areas own you. You are our slaves.

>videogame
that is your answer
its fantasy dude, pure digital entertainment, as hard it is for you to understand
Remember every single GTA? you felt morally wrong too?

>inclusion hires - the game

Attached: file.png (756x937, 825K)

I don't know. Ask those who support Cheeto Hitler today I bet they have an answer for you. Something about MuH wHiTe RaCE

An eight year old wrote this.

I know you did a ton of captchas but sorry, Kid. (You)'re neither persuasive nor provocative.

Attached: meme_1494467859-jpg.gif (350x311, 2.47M)

We can cut off your food supplies at any time pinko retard. Maybe then there will be less shit on your streets.

HAHA, THEY (WE) OFFENDED YOU
WE WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

???????

i'm waiting for you to say who is worse here

Attached: elpasoantifia-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 165K)

>the in game publicist has a jew last name

Attached: satire is not racism.jpg (1243x892, 265K)

>zero arguments
>my ego

Attached: 215.png (234x216, 7K)

4% unemployment rate from 7% in Obama's admin

Funny coming from Swedish devs.. yeah Swedes.. forgot to tell you how they collaborated with the Nazi's during WWII.. now fast forward today.. Sweden is most fucked cucked nation in Europe, even more so than the fucking Germans (and that's saying a lot) Remember jihadists, it's perfectly legal to rape in Sweden, after all, you're only expressing your cultural heritage.

Trying to regulate other people's personal relationships is one way to lose the game among the vast majority of the populace, ironically in the same way those you whine about tried to regulate homosexual or interracial relations. They are adopting the same mentality from Mein Kampf.
Antifa is really filled with low IQ people.

You mean from taxing citizens and giving handouts to farmers?
Wooow, very libertarian.

Stop shilling your unfunny shit, manly tears.

>it's not as if you'll be playing the role of some good guy on a righteous mission to do anything. you're literally just the villainous cannon fodder that gets violently slayed and btfo'd by the good guys.

That sounds kino as fuck, though. I'd like to be the bad guy and see what decisions led him up to that point, and overall what leads to his demise. I like seeing perspectives other than my own since I don't need my entertainment to be an echo chamber for my personal beliefs.

They vote like 90% for the democrat plantation.

The modern left has no coherent philosophy anyway. You've got a bunch of people with hilariously incompatible world-views and beliefs, such as people who want to normalize gay marriage and Muslims who think all gays should be executed and have opinions about the Jews that would put /pol/ to shame.

There's only one ideal holding all this retarded shit together: universal agreement that Straight White Males and Classical Western Civilization are the greater enemy to be defeated and exploited.

Watching the Democrats eat their own is incredible, the 4D chess meme is looking less ridiculous now.

Look at this confederate self-destructing.

>Cut off your food supplies when they're all owned by banks in large cities
>Cut off your food supplies when rural areas themselves are completely dependent on urban areas processing inedible field corn and other crops into products
>A problem that can be solved with a jet of water is a bigger problem than massive opioid/meth addictions, poor access to Internet/healthcare etc

>"Nazi" is just an unsubtle euphemism for "anybody to the right of [insert leftist here]"
Get a new fucking bit, holy shit, you know you're far right, don't fucking pretend, you're not fooling anyone, fuck, I fully support killing you people just for being annoying disingenuous cunts

Every citizen is taxed in every nation in the world, even bumblefuck Amazon villages. I don't understand what your point is and what is wrong with giving money to a sector of the population responsible for feeding it all and as historically only ever broken even?
Are you retarded?

If you watch when they go after each other, there will always be someone coming in to scream DRUMPF and white males are all nazis unless they are pathetic groveling sybean eating numales.

To be fair, the right's coalition isn't much more coherent. Republic always breeds strangebed fellows.

>cityslickers

Just makes the Devs seem mad as fuck Trump IS actually the president and the wall WILL be built and he WILL get elected for a second term.

They're so upset that this is reality they have to actually shoehorn in petty shit like this into their fantasy videogames

Attached: 58777.png (707x914, 548K)

>Well every supporter of Drumph is a Nazi so obviously this will be a great idea to put into the game
How to kill a franchise 101.

>Dude banks own everything dude weed lmaoooooooooo
LOL left cant into reality
>Dude urban areas process corn dude
Not true and even if it was you'd have no corn to begin with if the farmers decided it so
>Dude water cleans up the shit
so do it then animal
>Dude meth lmao
meth heads are preferable to urbanite nonhumans at this juncture

majority of farmers are libertarian, so yes

But who is this "Antifa"???

Lol Yea Forums really has become Fox News

And somehow the mods keep this thread alive

Attached: 1511200773465.jpg (636x636, 27K)

It's certainly a better allocation than the military industrial complex. But I think you might be missing my point about using taxes as handouts not being libertarian at all.

>give a shit about the border
>stop more traffickers

makes sense

dem's just like to gloss over it and pretend nothings wrong. the ones coming in are their voter base anyways.

Attached: Snowflake-White-Men-Are-Terrorists.jpg (744x964, 83K)

>"Hey maybe some kind of reasonable border control is a good idea"
>"Hey maybe we shouldn't be letting in thousands of dirt-world migrants who not only don't understand our culture actively despise it and want to replace it"
This is considered far-right by complete idiots such as yourself.

99% sure it's black propaganda, i.e. made by fascists

>t. nigger

Attached: mog.gif (338x344, 74K)

I could see substantive discussions happening if you can relate it to the political aspects of games and games stories.

But this is Yea Forums so that's obviously not gonna happen, degenerates like you deserve a permaban

HUEHUE
Check out this delusional 39%er.

Yes, I'm sure it's all family farmers that grow corn and not the ag industry. Cargill totally doesn't own rural America. They wouldn't let farmers refuse to grow the corn, because it's the ag industry's corn.

Attached: witcher-triss-1179538.jpg (412x388, 28K)

You're absolutely retarded dude. You need to take a good look at the people calling everyone Nazis. Seriously. You're definitely wrong here

This is cringe as hell mang

Everyone's a fag here

>create the game and the rules
>get made when its used against you

"Black Lives Matter" btw

The right is not united by animus, though. It's just a political coalition that makes various compromises to further its particular goals, which is what the left was like as well until recently. Meanwhile the only thing keeping the modern left together is "being against the white devils"

that's why it will work so perfectly

gotta upset the apolitical white dudes that browse here. saving America one shitpost at a time

Attached: dicks.jpg (1200x551, 119K)

>There's only one ideal holding all this retarded shit together: universal agreement that Straight White Males and Classical Western Civilization are the greater enemy to be defeated and exploited.
By portraying all your enemies as a bunch of conflicted idiots, you only weaken your own side.
You're like that mad kid who says people who beat him are bad.
And also show to everyone that you're either retarded, mad, or both.

Muslims aren't left wing. Leftists are against single-religion-dominance, which in western countries usually means curbing christian dominance.
Niggers vote for for gibs and "their own kind". When not voting for gibs, they actually tend to vote against boogiemen, similar to fundies.

>"Hey maybe some kind of reasonable border control is a good idea"
Wow, is your idea of "reasonable border control" literal concentration camps by any chance?
>"Hey maybe we shouldn't be letting in thousands of dirt-world migrants who not only don't understand our culture actively despise it and want to replace it"
Wow is this a literal white nationalist talking point by any chance?

This is considered fascist by any reasonable standard.

they started it with
>MAKE AMERICA NAZI FREE AGAIN *wink wink* drumpf and his supporters are Nazis
I don't like being considered a Nazi or being threatened with murder by braindead leftwing game devs, it's simple

>Is almost as if it's okay to portray the murder of nazis, which is a common term to ascribe to the political far right, essentially saying it's okay for the left to kill their political enemies because "theyre literal Nazis"
What if I made a commie killing game. Doesn't that sound like a boring pile of shit that gets boring after the hundredth commie you killed. these game got boring after an hour of the first one, they've overstayed their welcome.