Tfw 35C

>tfw 35C
>computer still sounds like a plane's turbine

how are you dealing fellow anons?

Attached: 1557799639705.jpg (747x767, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/14od9r.mp4
lolibooru.moe/post?tags=platelet_(hataraku_saibou) sex
youtu.be/2CHJ-CGup9k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why a platelet cares about me being hydrated?

>35C
okay no need to brag about your body

I don't fucking know, I only have a shitty ass laptop with a cooling pad underneath and that's it

>Pocari water
>Pocari """""""sweat""""""

yeah these things may taste pretty good but after seeing how theyre actually made and bottled at my work a couple weeks ago i cant even look at one without hurling. how the fuck the guys funding this shit havent been arrested is beyond me.

Attached: 1463261495197.jpg (500x397, 98K)

>use the aircon if its to hot
It's on 24/7 or I would die

hello fellow Florida Man

Texasman, but it's about the same in awfulness.

I WANT MY 35C BACK
ITS 25C RIGHT NOW AND I WANT TO FUCKING DIE
HOW CAN YOU LIVE WITH THIS FUCKING COLD WEATHER LIKE HOLY SHIT
FUCK RAINY SEASON
FUCK IT TO HELL
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Who the fuck is anone?

You can't say something like that without giving further details

How are they bottled?

>35c
>hot
*laughs in dixie*

Attached: 1514942523322 (1).jpg (2000x1273, 180K)

>NEET life, get to sleep through noon and wake up in the evening and awake at night
Thank you for your concern little platelets, but I already defeated the sun!

Attached: hatless tejina.png (633x475, 262K)

>Pocari water
Does it taste better than gatorade?

What do you mean.

>28C outside
>21C inside
>computer at 35C
livin' comfy

I want to "hydrate" her womb, if you catch my drift.

>literally drinking sweat while reading this post
a-user

Attached: worry face girl.jpg (617x592, 263K)

Uhh is this a euro meme? If it's hot why don't you just turn on the A/C?

Attached: 1449195799358.jpg (357x368, 36K)

no, please elaborate

This, its been 100+ everday for a week now.

Yes in bongland they don't have ACs crazy I know and they never shut up about it either.

The heat is killing me over here in the UK

Attached: 1494797194854.jpg (492x344, 45K)

files.catbox.moe/14od9r.mp4

Time to clean and repaste your computer then.

I have decided to take this opportunity and spend the hottest week of the year really sick.
Wouldn't recommend it

Attached: 1562878462218.png (431x579, 362K)

it's already starting to get cool here (70°-ish) and I was unironically shivering. How can yuros and yankees stand the cold? Are they even human?

This, with images please

Same. I live in west Texas so it's hot AND the wind blows dust every day.

Here in America my gf has the AC on full blast where I legit turned my space heater on when we watched a movie in the basement

Good riddance.

I did alot of outside work during winter was around 30-40F and you start to get used to it eventually. Still sucks ass though.

Just get a water cooler CPU

Unless you are using ITX you should never use watercooling.
Shit is expensive, loud and inefficient.

21 degrees is killing you?

Use your imagination lolibooru.moe/post?tags=platelet_(hataraku_saibou) sex

Attached: 72961571_p1.jpg (1500x1082, 1.35M)

He might be a Scot or something.

The picture is not loading for me.

Need to login

>all summer it's been nice
>out of nowhere the last week feels so much fucking hotter despite no actual temperature increase
AC can't keep up. If I shut it off for even five minutes it won't cool back down until middle of the night if I open any shaded on my wall full of windows my place turns into a greenhouse.

Same, pictures AT ALL aren't loading
>login
What kind of shitty booru is this?

Reinstall Windows.

I'm not registering to some pedo website, I'm pretty sure I'm already on the watchlist just for clicking on that link, not gonna make it worse.

I live in a condo so I don’t even need the AC since all the units around me are keeping their full blast and cooling me

Attached: 29E95F77-6ABA-4094-814C-7DB64B1FFDC4.jpg (700x936, 181K)

You don't need to log in just click on the hidden posts tab on the right.

This is my keeping cool outfit

Attached: ahegao stockings.jpg (640x853, 107K)

It’s a loli booru, they have to be careful after the sad panda fiasco

Left* god i'm retarded

>The Virgin Wagecuck
>The Chad NEET

Why are Americans bragging about being able to take hot weather when you all have AC's in every building and vehicle you drive? You don't live without AC.

the what?
i clicked in the "Post" option but nothing

Attached: file.png (1671x973, 60K)

>Condo
Never again. Fuck Condo Associations/HoAs. Niggers tried fining me for changing my oil in the driveway.

>lolibooru

Attached: 1457214073106.jpg (1440x1448, 106K)

Nevermind i'm double retarded, just noticed it

Same here, got it too, took me a while.

Bring back exhentai....

AC in the south isn't set as low. I only set mine to 76 while northern friends set it to 65. It's the temperature difference that matters. When your AC isn't as low you can step out into 100 and it doesn't feel as hot as it would to someone who with a lower indoor temperature.

>tried fining me for changing my oil in the driveway.

No shit it was probably against regulation like all condos and apartments. Noone wants people doing mechanical work in shared parking lots

How many of you HEH YOU CALL THAT HOT losers actually deal with a 100% humidity heat? Because it's a million times worse than any dry heat you deal with.

Why can't eurocucks afford ACs?

I don't turn the AC on unless I've been working, I can't stand it being below 80° most of the time.

Also,
>american
good one

Attached: 1553667764937.jpg (307x394, 33K)

My PC is around 35°C at the highest during summer and quiet like usual, I never understood this meme

>not being work from home megachad
>got the paper and the loliposting

Attached: 5DEA0080-31E1-44CE-B182-C9D4B612A528.png (716x1012, 751K)

95% humidity 32C feeling like 40C heavy thunderstorms erry fuckin day master race

Attached: 1517796324387.png (1920x1080, 2.89M)

Because it means we aren't at the mercy of our climates.
Fucking Eurocucks think you have it so grand when in reality you're mostly sheep when it truly matters

The hurricane is bringing in lots of humidity to my area. I don't sweat until it grts into the upper 90's anyway, so it doesn't change my experience with it. I was outside picking figs in the sun wesring my housecoat because I felt like it was chilly.

fug I want a pub sub now

Attached: 1562289962952.jpg (1200x628, 112K)

>shared parking lot
Townhouse private driveway but I've done that too in an apartment parking lot. I understand the logic behind not wanting disassembled wrecked cars in the lot but simple maintenance work is fine. I'll never live in an association property again which only occurred in the first place was I was poor in my 20s.

How do i into working from home?

Pub Subs fucking suck. Every major grocery store chain has the exact same shit.

>95%
can you just drink water by gasping at air or what

>when a euroshit country has a heat wave it's a national crisis

Attached: y.gif (700x298, 3.67M)

Go into a random it company, take up a random bullshit office job, and you are pretty much 75% there.

Fuck publix, one moved into my area and all the locals hate it and now the vacationers hate it too.

Go back to Jew York

I'm sorry that you had to deal with a South FL publix, they're pretty fucking shady

Work in something computer related like software development, build up resume beyond being a code monkey (showing management skills or something), look for company’s that are fully remote.
Basically work at computers and do resume driven development until you have a nice resume to shop around.

Attached: 300E9946-806B-492A-8804-9275D07F19FA.jpg (454x454, 80K)

You walk outside and you're instantly dripping sweat it's fucking gr8. Feels like you just got outta a pool after 5 mins

Attached: 535773.gif (498x252, 2.59M)

Publix is exactly the same as every other mid tier grocery store. It's even fallen behind as other places upgrade. Budget grocery stores have better options than the pub sub.

The worst part of jumping in the pool/showering to cool down but you never dry off. You can't air dry because the air is already saturated with water vapor. You're just wet all day.

nice pasta you turbonigger

>body temperature is 36-37°C
>37°C ambient temperature is hot and uncomfortable
Why is that?

Nigga it's 35C every day of the year where I live. Get over it faggot, it's not that bad.

t. poorfag to a point of not having enough to buy an AC.

>hurricane
Hawaii? The atlantic has no activity right now.

Your body also produces heat, you aren't sleeping all the time.

Your skin is cooler than your internal temp.

Hurricane Barry from the gulf; I didn't realize it had dissipated. Even still, we have a lot of moisture and thunderstorms from it, and seabreeze blowing in.

It's more like the air feels thick and hard to breathe. Don't run in 90%+ humidity if you aren't used to it.

>Hurricane Barry

Attached: Spike and Jet kek (2).png (1173x926, 1.6M)

>not living in the desert where the humidity adjusted temperature is lower than the air temperature

It was designated as a hurricane for a while and still affected our weather patterns... Are you trying to imply it wouldn't raise the humidity around where it moved to?

>haha it's so hot in texas! Man up eurocucks!
>all while he's sitting in his 65F cooled car or house
Kek

No more like when I hear the name Barry, I think of the XV autist that plagued KH threads

Barry moved on a couple weeks ago. Other than higher seabreeze it wasn't noticable in SW Florida. It felt colder than this week for sure.

Better to be safe and sorry

I have winter coats on at 65. Indoor temp is set to 80.

At least I don't have to worry about dying from heat stroke when it gets slightly hotter than normal

Attached: 285740243e341207f3cac1e555257010.jpg (728x546, 77K)

>peaked at 39c here
>gpu and cpu didn't even break 65c in game

Attached: 61723-full.png (200x150, 58K)

Whoops, sorry then

>youtu.be/2CHJ-CGup9k

Attached: 8'D.gif (400x225, 1.72M)

>65
That's a refridgerator. I don't even have my AC on most of the time; only when it gets high 90's or I've been working. 80-85 is the most comfortable temp range for me.

>Florida man gets ten years for knowingly spreading HIV

hey now, we're alligator molesters, not faggots

It's a local store that popped up on my botnet phone news feed an hour ago.

>35C
back to /g/ with you

Only posting this for those aware: the reason you hear about "florida man" so much is because the law in florida says that all cases must be made available for the press, as opposed to other states and countries which allow a bit more privacy.

End result is: you have thw same crazies where you live, but you don't know what all they do.

I believe there's a similar law in poland, too.

What? 65F is fucking warm, how cucked are you southerners?

>65F
>warm
You are joking, right?

Attached: wat.png (321x341, 129K)

>tfw lower internal body temp so you can't feel the temps
i feel like i'm missing out on something

65F is basically room temp.

While you try not to freeze to death four months a year I'm sitting in a beach in a near tropical paradise (except for when the government releases toxic water).

>18C
>warm
Not everyone lives in fucking siberia, user.

15C is warm

Says you

Says not a nigger

>snownigger
>not a nigger

Whiter than you Tyrone