"It is my perception, that a true friend never relies on another's dream...

"It is my perception, that a true friend never relies on another's dream. A person with the potential to be my true friend, must be able to find his reason for life without my help. And, he would have to put his heart and soul into protecting his dream. He would never hesitate to fight for his dream, even against me."

Attached: Edelgarde.jpg (1199x1200, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PIUh8foQZOM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: cxg8p64j0m731.png (1920x1080, 2.08M)

Why are we being spammed with Edelgarde's manifesto?

I don't know.
At this point I don't care really. People can shitpost all they want or anything.
All routes have their strong and weak points.
I happen to like the BE route the best. But I liked all Houses really.
Edelgard is a fine character and the fact she has questionable methods yet interesting goals and endgame is pretty good.
I'm still kinda bummed about Jeralt.
Yes, losing a father is tough but I would have liked to bond more with him rather than just a cut scene where you cry.

Kill Edelgard and then I'll show you what your "Sword of Creation" can really do......

Attached: latest[1].png (1200x1200, 1.45M)

The Lolibaba unlocks the power of the Sword though.

Is Edelgard just femGriffith?

She's right, the church is clearly corrupt and full of semi-divine beings that seek to manipulate the fate of man to serve them. It shouldn't matter if you have a crest or not.

SENSE I MEEDS UOURBTOYTE MILERS SGGGHHHH SENSEI TITTIES

Is this how she sounds when in bed with F!Byleth ?

No that’s Dimitri.

Sounds like female griffith to me.

Yeah. Only she kills way more people and doesn't really rape anyone.

Attached: The Road to the Castle.jpg (350x622, 119K)

Do you think Byleth's milkers could save all the Lords ?

Why are the cut-scene graphics and framerate worse than Awakening?

It's literally a Griffith quote.

>doesn't really rape anyone
So she's not Griffith.

I hope she picks a side.

Piss off already

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-31 v - Video Games » Searching for posts with the filename ‘Edelgarde jpg’ . (1042x4810, 1.27M)

uggg y-yes m'am

Uhh how do I get my dick wet in this game?

I like edelganon

based edelbro

>PLEASE, PLEASE FOR PETE'S SAKE JUST FEEL KEKED! WHY WON'T YOU FEEL KEKED! I'VE POSTED SO MANY OUT OF CONTEXT IMAGES FROM THIS GAME I DON'T PLAY, SO BE KEKED ALREADY! PLEASE, I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M GONNA DO IF YOU DON'T FEEL KEKED! YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME! YOU'RE KEKING ME OUT OF LAUGHING AT HOW KEKED YOU ARE!

>"It is my perception, that a true friend never relies on another's dream. A person with the potential to be my true friend, must be able to find his reason for life without my help. And, he would have to put his heart and soul into protecting his dream. He would never hesitate to fight for his dream, even against me."
*later at night*
OH THAT'S RIGHT FERDINAND THAT REALLY HITS THEM SPOT
KEEP PUMPING ME UGHN... AAAHHNNN~
I THINK IM GONNA COME ON YOUR DICK FERDINAND... KEEP GOING... FINISH INSIDE! I WANT YOUR CHILDREN
*leglocks him*

Attached: Fire-Emblem-Three-Houses.jpg (800x450, 48K)

And there he is.
The ultimate cuck.

Attached: audible laughter.jpg (1238x1506, 285K)

I wish more people were like that. Those are great principles.

GRIFFITH

hottest NTR heroine ever designed in a while

You'll save her, right Yea Forums?

Attached: 1553744452716.png (274x376, 270K)

This nuke is CUTE.
CUUUUUUUTE.

lol no

Based, fuck BLACKED Eagles.

She can cuck you, so they are at the same level.

Feels like some delusional neckbeard bullshit

>hate her cunt personality
> she a walking holocaust of mass destruction that can easily solo most maps with the right staff
guess i have no choice but JOIN SMASH!

do you think she gets on affairs when paired with byleth?
i see no indication why not

Yeah whatever bitch
*crushes your skull*

Attached: 26.jpg (849x600, 134K)

Where are the HildaCHADs?

>Hottest girl in the game
>Literally cucks you in every possible way
Dropped

"Despite..."

Attached: latest.png (1200x1200, 774K)

So she tells this to Hubert or to the MC?

Attached: 1537305290343.png (750x650, 64K)

only interactions she has with the MC are ntrbait

what is the point of choosing sides if you can recruit everybody

>Ferdinand is the son of a long line of central ministers, extremely prominent within the empire
>wanna defect to my kingdom
>yeah sure you seem like a cool dude professor lol

Best hips-waist ratio this side of Fodlan

that sounds about like how the MC became a teacher so I see not much wrong with this

Too old after timeskip

I hate how that was handled.

was a bit forced jej

>Edelgard sizes his land and imprisons his father.
When I talked to him after the time skip as the blue lions he mentions that he didn't want to be Edelgard's puppet and learns to accept his mediocrity.

>Edelgard will never leglock you into busting a huge nut inside her

Attached: 2157544.jpg (322x268, 8K)

Stop posting about this game, I don't want to buy a Switch.

You really do show up in every thread huh?

Its not worth buying a switch for desu.
mid tier FE

But you can't. House leader + advisor can't be recruited (Hubert, Hilda and Deude) and there is limited amount of actions for developing skills and supports for recruiting.

>All the people who tried to romance their students to get kids
>Not realizing that girls wont give you shit and you needs to romance a WOMAN

Attached: Manuela.png (1200x1200, 996K)

Who is more cute and funny, Lysithea or Sothis?

this bitch is thirstier than a black marathon runner at a koolaid stand

It isn't really. Just the head is corrupt, the rest are chill and helpful people.

sothis has cute feet and lives inside you 24/7

So after playing BE and BL, I can safely say the BL maps are far better designed

How do I use Deathblow, is it automatic?

I keep seeing screenshots of emotionless Byleth
Is it just a blank slate character or is it genuine autism?

Attached: 1564551645201.jpg (1920x1080, 213K)

hey, she cries once. that's something, I guess

Your boy toy, ma'am.

Attached: 040.g1t.00.png (512x512, 126K)

FF14 fags are as bad as TF2 fags spilling their cringe on this board.

>Dmitri
Boring white boi that has a horribly written edgy dark side that amounts to nothing

>Claude
Completely useless in the grand scheme of the game, only good for fags who wished they could romance him

>Edelgarde
God tier. The greatest 'Lord' in the series, will be talked about and studied for years to come and will join the ranks of legendary characters like Char and Reinhardt and Griffith and Ozymandias

It says +6 strength when attacking. It's a skill not a combat art. What do you think?

My dream is to crush your skull with my bare hands!

based

Attached: Edelgard.jpg (850x1119, 169K)

GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM HER, STUCK UP BITCH!

Funny how the quality of writing and map design goes down in this.

Peak BL >= Peak CD > Peak Church > Peak BE

UH, TO ALL THE DUSCURS OR AS I LIKE TO CALL THEM DUSCUNIGGERS, GET OUT OF THIS SCHOOL BECAUSE ITS FOR FAERGHUSINIAN PEOPLE ONLY, UNDERSTAND, CAUSE IF YOU DON'T I WILL GENOCIDE DUSCURS AGAIN

Her supports were boring as fuck. Really wanted to breed her but she turned out to be shit

English Bernie > Nippon Bernie
English Lysthea < Nippon Lysthea

Fuck its so hard to choose which to use.

Magic fuckery

Get them to B rank. If I like the supports they go to A rank.
All of Byleth's supports are boring so he/she gets the tulpa.
No gay shit.
Them's the rules.

Stone cold killer.
The Ashen Demon.

I wonder, would edgelord go yandere if she found out that Beyleth was cheating on her?

So why do you have to fight Dimitri and Claude in the three way battle in the Golden Deer/Blue Lions Route?

Punished Prince caused me more problems than Projecting Emperor ever did. Also is it just me or does Claude seem to kinda break the fourth wall a bit at times?

Attached: Claude Timeskip.png (959x960, 740K)

Nip Edelgard = EN Edelgard
NIp Hubert > EN Hubert
Nip Jeralt < EN Jeralt
AAAAAAA I CAN'T CHOOSE

>Can save Claude in the BL route
>Can't save Dmitri in the GD route

Wtf.

Nip Allois > English Allois
I like Nip Jeralt more than Eng

Wait really? I consider Hubert to have one of the best voices in the game, but I haven't really checked out the sub.

Why is Claude fighting you in the three way battle in BL? In Golden Deer Dimitri is just fucking PLATINUM MAD so he's going completely berserk trying to kill knock off Griffith, which is also why he dies.

But in the Blue Lions route I see no reason for Claude not to help you take out Edgelord

Nip Hubert is so fucking good at his role. English is decent but nip blows his character out of the water.

I think the narrator voice did a really well job for him so I can't help but love him more.

>didn't do supports as they unlock and now I have like 30 of them to watch
I can't fucking do it

Attached: 1397744349029.png (217x241, 87K)

I like English Lysithea, she has a cute nerdy nasally voice

would you stay with edelgard on the condition that she would never truly be with you due to status difference and occasionally cuck you with her favourites?

i know i would

>The greatest 'Lord' in the series
(lol delusional Edeltard

The one Jap voice I can't stand is Ignatz, but it did get better after the time skip

definitely

Attached: zyw2ircegm831.jpg (699x977, 441K)

Map design? Yes.
Quality of writing? Hell no.

Edelgard as the same voice as P3 Mitsuru. That sealed the deal for me.

Claude literally addresses it, you can have him try to talk to Dimitri and he says "we could team up there's no reason for us to fight and we both want Edelgard taken out", to which Dimitri responds with "fuck you I'm killing everyone you included".

True I love Mitsuru too but I like Nip Edelgard more since she shows off more emotion than EN Edelgard (who does fit the Empress tone more ngl)

Right, so I'm on the Golden Deer route and Dimitri is a psycho really platinum mad, but on Blue Lions why can't you team up with Cluade?

>Use blaze
>Break monster armor instantly

God damn I love this gambit.

YES, YES, FIGHTING AGAINST THE WESTERN CHURCH WILL BE EXCELLENT FOR THE KIDS TO LEARN NOT TO BETRAY THEIR MOMMY

>Women only want me for muh crest waaaaah
>Let me mess around with every woman in town
So why isn't Sylvain gay?

Notice me professor!

Attached: ehxc3v3pqmd31.png (2000x1925, 1.86M)

because he still wants to fuck bitches

FUCK
What's the best way to spend my action points? To much to do and not enough time!

Hes single-handedly fathering an entire generation of crestbearers on his own.

all edelgardfags need to be put down and shot like the faggot cucks they are

Fuck her and her reddit autism. Killing her was the most euphoric moment in 3House.

Attached: x9vb6k3lqnd31.png (910x1280, 75K)

I'm pretty sure it's a Berzerk quote.

Jesus Christ they should’ve just kept bylethe trapped in the shadow realm for 5 years, this shit is fucking retarded.

that's not how sexuality works

Why don't Byleth and the Lords of each house not get support in battle, but regular units do?

Thats how I thought the timeskip was going to happen as well.

I would marry her but I also want to do the edelgard route and raze everything down with my waifu

>He was just sleeping under some rocks for 5 years
>Not a single person found him
FUCK OFF

>think she's cute
>transforms into a gypsy
ew

What does recon training give you?

Seriously just say Sothis pulled Byleth into the Shadow Realm for 5 years because the powerup fucked them up. Sometimes I wonder how shit like this slips past quality control. It's like the writer didn't even think about how obviously stupid it'd be.

What happens if ferdinand dies?

Fire Emblem has too many stats and too much training and stuff
I would like a spinoff but with Final Fantasy gameplay

I was dead set on S ranking petra until I accidentally C ranked edelgard, I dont know if its the voice actor or the writing but I felt incredibly connected to her as I experienced something similar, there has not been a single moment where Edelgard has been vulnerable to anyone at C rank and even she admits as such, then there is the fact that she has been clear about her creed and mission from the get go making me question how we will see each other when she eventually ascends the throne and has to undertake a lot of shit for the sake of everyone, even bearing absolute hate for it if needed

If it weren't for that shady ass hubert I would be already sold on her

>do Ashe and Catherine paralogue
>HERETICS
>NUH UH YOU'RE THE HERETICS
>do Seteth and Flayn paralogue
>HERETICS
>NUH UH YOU'RE THE HERETICS
I am noticing a pattern here

Miraculous impregnation, and the children look exactly like Ferdinand.

Choir practice should always be taken, early on do meals to build motivation, build support, and raise your prof rank. Besides that I guess undertake tutoring in skills you want to raise. Faith in particular is nice since it gives you a skill that grants you 20 avoid when using white magic, in addition to turning it into a strong skill. I’m at the time skip and honestly I just do the tournement, do choir practice, spam gifts to raise motivation, then do as much tutoring as possible. Any leftover points I then use to farm money from the tournament.

>Choir practice should always be taken
Why? Seems pretty useless to me

Mind going into details? Curious to hear how badly written it is

>C - No one wants to fuck me
>B - No one wants to fuck me
>A - No one wants to fuck me
Not done S but I'm sure it's
>No one wants to fuck me! Oh, you do? Cool.

Is it true the Black Eagles not only have the worst maps but also the shortest route?

>C: Chad fucked off but he doesnt deserve me at my best if he cant handle me at my worst
>B: abloo hoo why doesnt anyone love me
>A: professor please im entering menopause please have my children

I WILL FIGHT ANYBODY WHO DISRESPECTS RHEA. THE CHURCH DID NOTHING WRONG AND ALL NONBELIEVERS (WHO DON'T WORK FOR US) WILL BE EXECUTED.

They do, primarily because Edelgard is the red emperor and you can't fight the red emperor if you ARE one of the red emperor's fuccboi

I'm no map critic, but yeah its the shortest route.

Rhea just want's mommy's milkies. Come to think of it, so does Edelgard and Dimitri. Perhaps that's the cause of the tragedy: only two boobs at most, but three people who need milkies

>first nuEmblem game where the player character isn't customisable
>both of Byleth's hair colours are utterly hideous
these pre-rendered cutscenes had better be really good

All Byleth's responses are of utter disgust as well. You can't even tell her you want to breed her like a bitch in heat and explode all over her massive chest.

Sounds about what i expected

I hope the story DLC coming next year lets us side with them slitherers as a route.

Yeah unfortunately. The fight against Dimitri and the Lion and Eagle fight redux were the only ones that felt like a challenge to me desu. Byleth and Edelgard just steamrolls everyone except Claude, Dimitri and Dedue.

the protagonist is proof of divine powers
im pretty sure its one of the most valid church entities in all of vidya

>these pre-rendered cutscenes had better be really good
user, I...

Why was the prerendered cutscene at the beginning of the game choppier than the actual in engine cutscenes?

Professor level and Authority experience

That's pretty lame, at least having the option to hit on her would make the S-Rank more believable.

How sad. Well I at least have better maps to look forward to in the Golden Deer run.

you stop building support in battle if you have a support rank waiting, I believe. So Byleth stops getting support points in battle after you reach B rank with people before the timeskip

They're not. Probably my biggest complaint, the hair is really god-awful.

No, she's fantasy Robespierre.

Also, Lady Edelgard is my wife.

>Cut down the Chapter 8 Death Knight with Cavalier Sylvain and his Relic Spear
Based as fuck.
Also thank god for Divine Pulse. It's definitely casual shit but that motherfucker had a 50% crit rate. Went through like 4 Divine Pulses until I got to a situation where he wouldn't just outright murder my attacker when they went in for the kill.

>*Gives kissu*

Ye

Speaking of the DK, What do I actually use dark seals for?

Lorenz, he becomes a gigachad if you train him in reason

How do you romance Sothis? Just avoid romancing anyone else?

Kind of wish the master classes were a little more unique, as it is most of them are just "x on a horse".

Shamir is 30 why she dress like that?

>just slayed Edgelord in the name of the church.
Feels fucking good lads.
DEUS VULT.

Attached: 1564505726989.gif (680x312, 139K)

Oh he became a Dark Knight naturally and yes, him, Caspar, Hilda, Lythisea, Byleth, and Claude are all members of the "YOU ARE NOW COMPLETELY FUCKED" squad.

Turns your obligatory dark magic user into a dark mage and eventually a dark bishop.

>We never see Dimitri smash Edelgard's skull in his hands

Bros

Because 30 isn't ancient? I know by anime standards it is, but still.

Do people know Lysithea's English VA is pic related and Japanese

Attached: 07cb7989b553340f1221f85a6a6e262f3bd3b465_00.jpg (512x384, 22K)

I got her and Hubert together. Their ending is badass where they eliminate Edelgard's enemies in the shadows as a couple.

Oh god, I hear it now

So which of the Church people do you actually lose if you choose Edelgard's route?

Catherine, Seteth, and Flayn

You need one to class into Dark Mage, and another one to class into Dark Bishop

Flayn. Manuela, Hanneman, and Shamir all joined me. Had something to do with their affection, maybe?

>offers her mercy
>she throws the dagger at her
>just thrusts a spear through her like he's putting out a pile,of garbage

>Just exploring and collecting lost items, random tea leave and material.
>Already ran out of activity points a long time ago
>Hear the FE theme bell AGAIN, and the day turns to late evening now.
Is there a internal clock that I don’t know about?

Dimitri and Dedue were even more pathetic in BE route.

That's a shame. I'd have taken less fancy cutscenes if it meant my character not having murky sewage water and anaemic tinned apple as hair colours. It won't ruin my enjoyment of the game but they could have at least had the decency to make it a natural colour or sword lord blue...

Yeah, I think given the story significance of the hair color change, black before and white after would have looked better.

>there are people ITT that chose these thots over The Diamond Dogs route.

Hubert is a bad influence and he doesn't even let Edelgard indulge in doing normal girl things like stuffing her mouth with sweets Down with that tyrant! Let Lysithea and Edelgard eat as much cake as they like!

Does Sothis come back

I picked Blue Lions and just got to the time skip. Liking it so far. But I have no real idea what the other two Lords are like in this route. It really seems like the routes are super focused on that house and you have to play through 3 times to get the full picture. Right now she's just kind of a bitch. Poor Dmitri.

Any type of bernie > english leonie > everything else

The Emperor cannot be fat, you idiot. That wouldn't be proper.

Shows what YOU know, the empress burns as much calories when in battle therefore she can eat cake, haha!

>haha!
Hubert will remember that, son of Gloucester

Listen to mommy Rhea.

Reminder to bully the stinky hikki!

Attached: fish.gif (994x311, 414K)

When are the level up variables seeded? I am fucking sick of this shit. Everybody in my party is level 4 or 5 and NOT A SINGLE ONE OF THEM as gotten strength or magic up. Gonna start save scumming in this next battle.

wait... only MC can S rank?

>support cutscenes post-timeskip that clearly take place before-timeskip
Why were the devs so fucken lazy making this game?

Attached: 43DB78AC-DBB9-4B36-BE78-14C8C0C3189D.jpg (750x779, 54K)

It's especially bizarre because there are some supports that will become locked if you don't do them before a certain point.

She was in the tower the night of the ball so I guess I have to marry her

so wait is Dedue actually fucking dead in BL timeskip?

Yes, but a lot of the A supports between units are romantic and have a romantic ending at the end of the game.

What happens if you didn't tell the guard who you'd like to see there? You get someone random, or does the scene not happen at all?

Just play

can MC S rank multiple or just one?

Just one.

Only one of them you slut/manslut

Only one. They get a paired ending with whoever they S rank.
If you don't choose anyone, you get stuck with your tulpa Sothis as your S rank.

But why

Because that's who your Avatar ends up with? Like don't S support someone you don't want romantically.

Is it the first one you S Rank? I don't want to aim for someone then have love bloom on the battlefield with someone else I didn't mean for.

You're like a brother to me Byleth. But Flayn is not part of our family so please fuck my daughter and make her my sister in law.

Attached: family.jpg (1280x720, 162K)

I got stuck with the church because I guess I didn't talk to this bitch enough.

NO WAY FAG

I wouldn't call getting to pound tight lolibaba cunny "stuck with her"

Attached: 1562900277863.png (850x850, 1.05M)

You cannot accidentally S rank someone in this game.

you pick someone you've A ranked with to S rank at the end of the game

Sothis

Good ol Jill

I choose eldegard and still got stuck with the church, feels bad man.

>he forgot to talk to Edelgard during month 2.
Loser.

That's just the default if you don't pick anyone else. Not an accident.

She looks like an Otome villain.

Attached: d4b8a1347df1e024e4fe1e401aedf9b81540082880_full.png (640x360, 110K)

Different animation studio who did the same sloppy cutscenes from Echoes while the studio that did Awakening and Fates is stuck with Heroes.

meals give prof level, motivation AND support

choir is shit Rhea, stop shilling it

I had all my people supported as far as they could like 4 months in. I’d rather have a stat boost for three different people instead of some shit that’ll easily end up maxed

Can I S Rank Sothis even if I could S Rank others?

>AS I LIKE TO CALL THEM DUSCUNIGGERS
>not Diggers

KILL EVERYONE

Attached: dimitri.jpg (2496x1800, 1.58M)

She IS an otome villain.

Attached: BYYYLETH.png (1383x1080, 928K)

There's no reason for you to think that you would need to talk to her though. Even with pretty much knowing edge lord was the flame emperor the whole saying "this support needs time to develop made me think that I just needed to wait until she wanted to talk to me on a specific day.

Since the max is 10 units, is it even worth training anyone else outside of your main 10?

Attached: 0BE3E403-AD0E-4881-B5DC-8D835C057765.jpg (2524x1951, 531K)

Edelgard's route is meant to be something you need to unlock though, the default is the Church route.

Are there really faggots that dislike Marianne post timeskip? They really wanted another fucking Tharja type character? If you don't think seeing her smile and optimism restored is amazing then you're a fucking bitch.

Attached: 1505331380327.png (362x193, 85K)

Adjucents level up anyways so no

That actually makes a lot of sense.

let it be known Im a gangster ass nigga but these Felix/Annette supports are cute as heck

Depending on how far you are in the game yes, you will lose some of your units no matter which route you follow

the really really late chapters let you bring 11, and the very last one let me bring 12 (edel route).
beyond that, you can have up to 3 adjuncts at the max professor rank (though i don't think you need to train these at all since they level with whoever they are paired with and presumably you never plan on fielding them anyways).

What exactly happens with Hubert in Black Eagles route? Will he leave the party if you don't side with Edelgard?

Support is easy to get, Authority is the best skill in the game.

Yes but it's unclear how without a guide. Also it's weird being forced into accepting to go with the church even though you dislike their motives.

Yes, because it's not just not siding with her, you actually kill her.

>Will he leave the party if you don't side with Edelgard?
>Will this guy who is 100% devoted to Edelgard stay with me if I tell Edelgard to fuck off and try to kill her?
Yes you lose him if you go Church.

I feel like get a C support and talk to her every month aren't harsh requirements.

Yes, if you want to side with edge make sure you talk to her every chance you get, or look up a guide.

Alright, I'll make sure not to use him when I go Church route.

Dayum where did you find that picture of Edelgard

Except I did that

DUSCUR GENOCIDE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE

PLEASE BYLETH SHE IS TALKING ABOUT GETTING ANOTHER CAT

>SHE IS TALKING ABOUT GETTING ANOTHER FISH
Fixed.

kek

that's clearly Dimitri

Why is a professor dating his students?

Ingrid pls

SLAUGHTER ON THE FIELD OF THE EAGLE AND LION SECOND BEST DAY OF MY LIFE

Because they're old enough by then.

I’m a pleb who’s only played Awakening and Fates (every route). Is this game worth it?

BYLETH PLS

Attached: Eatingfish.gif (850x848, 867K)

They aren't? You can date them 5 years later when they are grown ass adults.

Have you accepted Lysithea as best girl?

Attached: best deers.jpg (746x710, 94K)

Anyone else having dimitri being the one to get the final kill on all other named characters. It is especially satisfying when he has edgy dialogue to go along with it

>Dimitri wonders if it was right to kill civilians for rebelling against the church
>Mercedes says sinners aren't people

Attached: Mercedes_Portrait.png (985x985, 586K)

What happens if Edelgard dies when you're on her route, game over?

Should I do Church or Edelgard's route first?

>finally made it to THE scene
>mfw he said the line
>____ _____ ____ ___ __ ____!

Attached: tumblr_pu3euvfMPY1s2ejqjo1_1280.png (844x473, 304K)

I got support A requirements for Catherine prior to the choice so I just went church route
I'm doing every route in the end, I'll just save Edel's for last
just like with every route, if Byleth or the Lord dies in a battle you auto-divine pulse until it game overs

Attached: D_8-CqwWkAElqf1.png (526x589, 208K)

>Jeralt dies
>wtf Byleth why didn't you divine pul-
>he does
>gets interrupted by evil man
FUCK

Attached: sadgraha.jpg (1920x1080, 285K)

can I get A ranks in school or do I have to wait for after that

gotta wait for the timeskip

Hello. I'm from the future. IntSys is planning to release a light novel with Edelgard as MC, but it's not what you expect. This is the title:

>I reincarnated as Edelgard in Fire Emblem but my destruction flags are already set?!

It's about a neet girl reincarnating as Edelgard, except she realizes the game is already locked in GD/BL/Church routes. So now she needs to change the story in order to survive.

>tfw incapable of feeling any surprise when it happened because his character is just screaming death flags even back during the reveal of the game

nu-FE fans losing their mind at a female character that exists to do anything besides make doe-eyes at (you)

>He doesn't like post-timeskip Lysithea

Attached: 1553390404623.jpg (600x600, 128K)

Is Eliwood the only father that survived?

You see Edelgard's support with her? You could do it together.

English Alois never really felt loud.
Nip Alois was more in character

>Finally given the rare opportunity to play the evil / genocide route
>Most of Yea Forums pussies out

I'm disappointed in all of you.

Attached: 1519274794618.png (1048x633, 399K)

Alois/Gilbert

iirc Edelgard was doing some sneaky shit with both sides at the time. But it doesn't work well. Its really weird. I thought Claude would be helping but then he decides "LOL nope, lets attack everyone".

Chrom halfcounts if you consider him a father and not just (lord)'s father
I think he means lord fathers

Same but his final talk with Byleth did make me feel something for him along with being there for most of part 1

The virgin gorillagard
The stacy Hilda musclegirl

You think IS will eventually pussy out and drop the golden revelation ending? Been seeing people delude themselves into believing that it'd happen

Hilda is literally a lazy whore

There's confirmed story DLC that's not endgame content, so there's a real possibility that it's a 5th route.

Help lads, I'm completely obsessed with those red tights of hers... Are they damp after a battle? How do they smell?

>Hilda's C support with Marianne where she fucks off to do other stuff while Marianne sorts the library herself, then comes back to see it's even more fucked, then sorts it out basically by herself
She's so lazy, yet so diligent at the same time.

Hilda is based

>Dan Ryckert Quicklook
>Boy I really like Edelgard a lot she's cool and I trust her completely
>I don't trust these church guys they're up to something
>this little brown orphan boy must be a church spy EDELGARD BE CAREFUL
Damn so this is how Black Eagle players are like

Based ara ara onee-san

Yeah but she's cute and a good girl unlike Edgelord

I FUCKING KNEW IT
I didn't know she does VA for video games so I thought it was just someone similar sounding but was always reminded of her

>He doesn't want a mildly unhinged evil wife

spooky

Attached: IMG_20190731_203523.jpg (4608x2176, 1.33M)

>wife
Somebody didn't reach her ending yet.

She plans to give up the throne and go live with you. It's implied.

Hey fags, set your Advanced Seals as your local specialties. Annette just failed her Warlock exams for the 3rd week in a row

Attached: K American.jpg (1280x544, 50K)

Just did his paralogue. i didn't know incest runs deep

Didn't know I was playing FFT
Does someone later down the road get called a Heresy too?

Attached: 16-capture_15032011_175547.png (512x480, 35K)

>Not restarting to save your seals
Could have saved yourself three seals that way.

>this Hilda/Cyril paralogue
This is some legitimate fucking horseshit, I'm losing it

Attached: 1466712596672.gif (279x350, 2.31M)

I'm surprised they didn't bring back the generic unit thing from the DS games/fates and just make them generic students

You think that's good enough? Given her personality I wouldn't take her word for it.

How many paralogues are there that require you to steal another student? I know Mercedes needs Caspar for hers.

>cope
>implied
>use your imagination bro
hahahaha it's not "implied" with Ferdinand she marries him and jumps on his cock hahahaha she pumps out his babies as his personal breeding slut hahahaha

Attached: Ferdinand_Portrait.png (1200x1200, 822K)

Jesus christ

i want an evil route not "full fucking retard cuckold" route

so tell me how you feel about y'shtola

It wasn’t handled well. You try to team up with Claude before the battle and even Dimitri agrees to it, but the empire assassinates your messengers to prevent them from getting to Claude. During the battle Claude goes “looks like Dimitri doesn’t want to team up, let’s fight both of them” and proceeds to flank you from the side. Kind of seems out of character for Claude, especially later on when he gambles on Dimitri showing up to save him in a battle.

>savescumming
The chance to fail is there for a reason, pleb

Is it as embarrassing as what conquest tried to tell?

What's the point of wasting resources and cash.

Is it that you need to have them in your house or do you just need sufficient support points with them?

she's a fucking cunt whore that cucks wol cause the japs are fucking cuck fetishists hahaha first the valentine day event teasing her with wol then the fucking runar lion faggot princess carry bullshit hahaha fucking cuckold jap devs yshtola's a fucking cunt whore wol's a fucking limpdick cuck never get his fucking dick wet

Why is getting to C rank support with Edelgard so hard? I'm about 14 hours in and I feel like it should at least be C by now

Can I kill the little brown shit that worships Rhea in Edelgard route?

Sufficient support points. No need to recruit.

>tfw killed Death Knight the first time you encounter him
Based gambit spam + Sylvain's knightrender

Im new to this series
Does the game force you to marry someone or can you get a non-marriage ending?

Why does Dimitri SEETHE at Edelgard?

>underground city of wubstep, mechs, and nukes
Nani the fuck?

Attached: 1561086953218.png (720x489, 422K)

You can be alone if you want

What the fuck was her arc, then? Why'd she go from sad to glad in those four years? Her smile should've been an A-rank reward.

>Mildly

Calm down cuckfag

What effects characters marrying each other? Can I choose if multiple people are compatible with others and they have enough support?

>Battle of the Eagle and Lion
>Deerfags just on the side
LOL

it's the fuckin truth man she won't fuckin marry byleth won't have his fucking kids in s rank cause he's a commoner but she does with ferdinand in a rank hahaha

>edelgarde walks up to you and says shes the flame emperor
>tells you her tragic past of being experimented on to make artificial crests or some shit
>instead of going after the people manipulating everything behind the scenes she decides to genocide the church and anyone with a crest because we live in a society
>literally tells dimitri OBSESSED when he lays out why shes a fucking nutter
>is literally willing to sacrifice everyone and everything just so she can kill rhea and get rid of crests
theres a reason it defaults you to not fucking helping her

Yes, mildly.

It's just some light genocide.

Attached: 1552450956786.png (684x1080, 323K)

Do I miss out on anything if I dont kill Death Knight? He just wrecks me

You have to recruit Caspar to do the Mercedes one since it's post timeskip. There's also a Ferdinand/Lys one.

she's a fucking hypocrite cunt she talks all that shit but she won't marry a commoner or have his kids hahaha she jumps on ferdinand's dick cause he's a noble lmao

>literally tells dimitri OBSESSED when he lays out why shes a fucking nutter
DIMITRIFAGS SEETHING

giiiiiiiiiiit guuuuuuuuuuuud

It's the first character they do an A support with.

Tell me this isn't a real thing in Three Houses

Attached: 1518992854204.gif (500x259, 494K)

Calm down you autistic third worlder.

You haven't done Deers or Church yet have you?

fuck you bitch prove me wrong you fucking dicklicker

>sword of the creator
>the king of liberation's badass weapon
>20 durability
They really dont want you to use this thing do they?

It's the punishment for suboptimal skill xp distribution. If you don't want to waste the resources, then teach your students better. Or just cheat I guess

I never played Three Houses nor do I want to because it looks unappealing to me.

Lysithea is a ferret! A FERRET!

Attached: 1564099051582.jpg (900x744, 118K)

Cope, seethe, and crest free in your head.

nice, thanks

>Flayn is a terrible TERRIBLE cook, and she knows it.
>Dimitri is the only one that enjoys her cooking.
>Her overjoyed reaction like a literal giddy school
That was an adorable C support

cringe

Fuck off then

Now I'm glad I did Edel's route cause that shit sounds YIKES as fuck.

>Byleth x Edelgard
>S0 and Edelgard ended the tyranny of a\ngodlike being. S0 was wounded and lost\nthe power of the progenitor god, but it mattered not,\nas EK00heEL00sheEM00 and Edelgard had each other. To ensure lasting\npeace, the two fought against those who slither in the\ndark, and to ensure a society where people can rise and\nfall by their own merits, they spent their lives reforming\nthe antiquated class system. They achieved much in their\ntime together, and it is said that they were sometimes\nspotted leaving the palace to privately enjoy the world\nthey had created. How they spent those precious\nmoments, none but the two of them will ever know.

what's that? no marriage? no kids?

>Edelgard x Ferdinand
>As the Adrestian emperor, Edelgard appointed Ferdinand\nas her prime minister, and the two devoted themselves to\nruling Fódlan. Their sharply contrasting views made for\nfrequent and lively debate, but with each enhancing the\nperspective of the other, Fódlan was better for it. As they\nworked tirelessly to create a better future, they were soon\nbound together by marriage as well. Their children,\nborn to those who had torn down the old social hierarchy,\nwere encouraged to choose their own paths.

HAHAHAHAHA

Attached: Chadinand.jpg (928x522, 132K)

>I never played Three Houses nor do I want to
The state of these threads

Somewhat new to fire emblem, only game I've played is 7. I'm playing on hard

Is this like 7 where if I try to level everyone I'll end up miserably underpowered? Should I be picking a core of 5 student and stick with them? I picked the black eagles if that matters

Asked this in the wrong thread but

Why are you so obsessed with Edgelord anyways

I only promote my students when they master their classes, so I feel a need to move on to the next step. Otherwise I start getting autistic thoughts about how much class exp I'd be wasting if I kept them there while grinding up their needed skills.

all the characters in this game are deadpan as fuck. It's all in the eyes, there's no animations for them to match emotion changes.

Never saw or even heard about them.

I think I should stay since it makes you mad

Attached: 1550812873073.jpg (250x250, 6K)

If you play on hard (aka normal) you'll get a decent amount of side battles to end up keeping up with the difficulty curve, you get less characters in this game compared to 7, so you have to focus more on maxing out classes for skills and weapon mastery.

I married Annette because she's best girl but honestly she's a terrible pairing for the Professor

Because the majority of your skill gains come from tutoring outside of battle, and because of the optional weekend battles, it's much more viable to train more units. Most maps allow you to field 10 characters, including the mandatory lord and self-insert. Some characters aren't available for some maps- the students of your house and Cyril are almost always available

The game is really short so you kinda need to play through each of the 4 routes.
I'll warn you now, Dimitri is gonna be a bitch for a while. Also you're saying you don't know about the other lords, let me just say when the time comes for Claude to help you fight She-Hitler he literally goes "oops, oh no! With all of these units everywhere it's just sooo confusing who is friend and foe!" then fucking starts fighting you too which is hella backstabby.

Why? I like their supports, haven't finished the game so don't spoil the S yet.

Imagine squatting in threads for a game you hate

He doesn't actually enjoy it. He just can't taste anything at all because he is depressed.

>Just be yourself.
I love her, but her supports were really underwhelming.

I haven't married anyone yet, I was aiming at Lysithea, but I'm thinking that I'm good with lolibaba in my head.

cause gaming was taken over by fucking cucks games have cuckshit now cause game devs are fucking cuckold fetish bitches i expose the fucking disgusting ass cuckshit in games hahaha

Never said I hated it, you just think I hate it because you wanna start shit.

The only thing you've exposed is that you're so far in denial about your cuckold fetish that you try and search for it in places it doesn't exist.

Did you manage to keep anyone alive at the second battle of eagle and lion? I'm blue lions and I was forced to kill Bernie to make it safe to go anywhere near the center of the map (also free brave bow)

I KO'd Hubert and Hilda and was planning go avoid other characters and just assassinate Claude and Edie, but Petra parked her fat ass on the ballista, dodgetanked the entire Leicester army for three turns, and critted Lysithea right before I took out Claude

I set it up so each of my students uses 2 classes at each tier. They usually master one of them by the time the next tier comes around, but I don't worry about mastery too much. The benefits aren't really that strong.

cope faggot i post evidence for what i say you dumb bitch hahaha you deflect to me and deny cuckshit with "interpretation" and "use your imagination bro" fucking excuses hahahaha
deny this shit you fucking cuck

Byleth is canonically the embodiment of Deadpan.
There are even supports where other characters go "... uh, Professor are you okay? You're just staring at me when a normal human would react." and it's pretty funny.
Might have something to do with how they literally have no heartbeat and are an experimental baby creature.

Cool, where the fuck is the dragon cunny

This game's system of marrying people without your say based on their support level is just so bizarre. I had Ingrid marrying Seteth because i made the mistake of thinking their supports were interesting, which is just a bizarre and borderline nonsensical pariring

In your head

the game's fucking habit of making npc a rank supports better than byleth's fucking s rank supports is fucking bullshit hahaha byleth a fucking cuck his s rank endings worse than a rank npcs holy shit hahaha what the fuck is s rank even for lmao what a fucking cuckold

If it's actually the first person they A-supported with I'm gonna kill myself, I wanted to give Ingrid to Dimitri but she reached A+ with Sylvain first while Dimitri was having his NUCLEAR phase

An user said that it was based on who they got an A rank with first, not sure if it is true though. I'd imagine it would have to do with the Closest Allies list, and if they're both the top for each other then that would result in a character ending for the two of them. That's just my guess though.

How do you have this much free time to do this in literally every single thread?
Do you do this for other games to or just this one?
For god's sake man, get help.

Its pretty weird. I finished Sylvain x Mercedes and Dedue x Annette but in the ending it was Mercedes x Annette with both the guys being alone. The game just takes the first A rank you get I guess. Also lesbo opera singers a best.

I also wanted to have Ingrid end with Dimitri but instead he went to suck Seteth's cock until he vanishes forever from her life because he's fucking immortal Honestly the game should just let us pick the pairings like in Awakening and Fates, i mean why the fuck not? Plus not having S supports for pairings and instead just getting a lame epilogue is shit.

>I can't tell which faction is which
>Claude clearly sends his troops towards me

Yeah fuck you too Claude.

Can you actually get a romantic Mercedes x Annette ending or is it platonic?

>deflecting
again with that shit hahaha you won't even talk about the fucking proof i posted you fucking coward hahaha i exposed the fucking cuckshit in this fucking trash game
>i can't marry you or have your kids byleth you're a commoner
>YES FERDINAND BREED ME
HAHAHAHAHA

Only Dedue should be with Dimitri. No homo bros for life.

Did you confirm their A rank supports first or was it just the fact that the A rank lit up at all so you could progress enough to trigger that ending?

That part is really bad because its clear that they wanted to have an epic moment where you fight the mock battle again but for real and then they realized that it made no sense for the Alliance to even be there so they made them confused and fight people just because

False.
You can recruit Hilda in the Church route. You just have a very, very small window of a few weeks after the tomb but before the time skip.
Make sure to stock up on some things she likes.

That said. The Church route is the ultimate waifu route, as you get every single female in the game minis Edelgard.

To recruit students to your house you need to have affection AND the skill they're interested in right?

Congratulations user. You've proved that the worst girl in the game is the worst girl in the game.
Do you want a fucking medal for stating the same obvious fucking thing in every thread?

It's month 2 pre timeskip and I've already gotten A ranks with all my students as Byleth. Is it just really easy to level supports in this game, or did I minmax a lot?

It says they lived together happily. Pretty vague I guess. Since they're BFFs it can be platonic or romantic.

No, I had e+ in the skill they wanted and they still joined. Supports can override the skill requirement

You can ignore their stat requirements completely by getting to B rank with them. Their stat requirements do get lower with every rank, but at B rank they'll randomly ask to join your house during the week regardless of what your stats are.

Attached: 1564622855638.png (1324x1029, 1.62M)

Yeah, mercedes & annette was first. I didn't think too much of it since they were friends.

You get a ton of points stuffing flowers down their throat and teaching them. Pretty much every action builds support so it makes sense that if you bother with the monestary stuff it’ll build fast.

Is there a list of favorite teas anywhere?

There's a bit of a formula.
No support means 20 in the stat they like and C+ in the skill.
C level support means you neer 15 in their stat and C in their skill.
B support drops the stat down to a pitiful ten which you will end up just having, and drops the skill down to a D, which really makes it piss easy since getting through E and E+ is easy as hell.

fuck edelgard and fuck black eagles

tell that to the fucking cucks every thread man hahaha some fucking cucks keep denying the cuckshit keep saying edelgard is best lord hahaha she's a fucking hypocrite cunt whore cucks byleth cause he's a commoner hahahaha

Dimitri actually might be my favorite Lord in all of FE. His story arc is nice, he's a good ruler and he uses a spear and fights on foot. Fuck, i love lancelords so much and he's an absolute beast by the end of the game.

>"The Empire" is bad
Stop the fucking presses

How do you feel about character specific spells?

Attached: spells.jpg (1868x1660, 752K)

Goddamnit I want to hug Bernadetta so badly

Attached: __bernadetta_von_larvey_and_byleth_fire_emblem_three_houses_and_etc_drawn_by_tefutene__2d7c6fcb47587 (462x458, 45K)

>tfw over half those votes are just people wanting to fuck edgelard

Attached: 1547610716517.jpg (430x462, 21K)

OMG we did it reddit

>The DLC story takes place in the Black Eagles' route
OH NO NO NO

Attached: 1564616343871.jpg (4160x3120, 1.9M)

Was it autism?

Attached: File 01-08-2019, 03.26.29.png (1280x720, 1.14M)

27% wants Dimitri to cum in their boipussy

>No option to have a pre-TS S rank with Edelgard resulting in two lovers fighting each other over ideology clashing and oppoaing duties resulting in a bittersweet ending where Byleth runs his beloved Edelgard through and holds her as she dies.

I love that trope and it almost never happens.

Fuck bros. I don't want to kill Petra.

>tfw they're gonna get fucking cucked by based ferdinand cause edelgard's too ashamed to marry commoner byleth or have his kids
hahahaha

That's why you recruit her in every playthrough.

This seems like a solid principal and I want to argue against it because I don't agree with it but for some reason I can't

I don't even like this bitch

>blame yourself, or Edelgard

Attached: Ovelia.Atkascha.full.221790.jpg (800x800, 575K)

>Imagine

Attached: File 01-08-2019, 03.27.31.png (1280x720, 1.37M)

>beat blue without knowing lysithea could have unlocked warp
I'm kind of glad I didn't know it was in the game, at least for my first run. Way too commander kill objectives that could've been cheesed.

You have to beat him at least twice if you want to class someone into Dark Bishop, and he gives boss-level exp for beating him which is a nice bonus, but otherwise it's not necessary

Why didn't you recruit her?
How fucking bad are you at the game that you failed to recruit all the girls before the time skip?

Dimitri can't taste anything because of trauma so.. lol

>branching path at chapter 10
what do I do?
Is going with her the true ending?

*too many

I got her to B rank but I suck at horses so I couldn't get her.

Not even close, but I guess it's cool that FE is trying to be as good as BERSERK

She's a bit one-note, isn't she?

Attached: File 01-08-2019, 03.27.48.png (1280x720, 1.28M)

Reminder that this is a 23 year old adult woman pre-time skip.

>caring about losers from the other houses

Attached: have to do.jpg (1280x720, 155K)

Don't lewd Dimitri's wife.

Damn, wish they explicitly said this

You can ignore Edelgard's route until the DCL is released, it's incomplete and it ends right before she fights the actual antagonist.

And the fucked up thing is that he ends up throwing a fit when this spurs Guts into following his own path because Griffith feels ownership over everything and every one he sees.

Ara ara~

That's got nothing to do with friendship

Oh. That's just a you problem. Should have gotten everything to at least a D. I mean recruitment aside, fucking yourself out of horses epecially when every single master class needs horses or flying. Yikes.

For real my dude, horses are fucking broken in this game since every damn master class is literally just "Hey. That awesome thing you were already playing? Now it can move halfway across the map in one turn."

>30 hours into the game but only on chapter 8 because all of the non battle shit soaks up so much time
>wanna discuss the game with my Yea Forumsros
>the NEETs on this board have already played and beaten all four routes in the past week
>post untagged spoilers left and right

any other wage cucks here know that feel?

Attached: big_baby.jpg (1600x1069, 257K)

>If you don't do Dedue's paralogue he dies for real after the timeskip

neat

>Did i minmax

Are you sitting on 28k gold like me

Go back to your room, daughter.

So did anyone find out if Hilda is recruitable in Edelgard's route or is she really locked out of Black Eagles?

>unsure about who i want my player character to wife so build up support with nearly every girl
>completely neglect giving my bros a gf

we'll all die virgins together now

Attached: 1564623633929.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

>she won't have byleth's kids
>she becomes caspar's breeding slut

>Byleth x Bernadetta
>After taking on the role of archbishop of the Church of\nSeiros, S0 announced EK00hisEL00herEM00 marriage to\nBernadetta. Many were concerned that the new leader of\nHouse Varley would do little more than hide, but she in\nfact followed the archbishop wherever he went and\nprovided him with constant counsel. She never did\novercome her shyness, however, and it is said that aspiring\nadvisers who frightened her were quickly turned away.\nBecause the ones she liked performed well in their service\nto the church, Bernadetta was widely believed to have a\ndiscerning eye.

>her ending talks about her relationship with advisers more than with byleth
hahahahaha

>Caspar x Bernadetta
>After some uncertainty about the details, it was decided\nthat Caspar would marry into Bernadetta's family, seeing\nas she had claim to House Varley. The two had a chaotic\nreign, and a marriage to match. Each time Caspar caused\nsome incident, Bernadetta would demand promises as\nrecompense. Over time, these oaths accumulated to such a\ngreat number that it became necessary to compile them,\nand the resulting document came to be known as the "47\nArticles of Bernie." Among these Articles was the provision\nthat, when counting their large quantity of children,\nCaspar was not to accidentally count his wife among them.

>unstoppable fuck machine caspar has to check it's bernie he's fucking and not one of their kids
HAHAHAHAHA BYLETH BTFO WHAT THE FUCK IS S RANK EVEN FOR HAHAHAHAHA

Attached: Chadspar.jpg (300x168, 11K)

I gladly murdered that stupid little shit. Fuck the Church.

Literally worst choice.

Attached: draper_cig.jpg (300x300, 12K)

honestly if i hadn't seen that dimitri turns into venom snake pre-release, i'd have probably picked the waifu as well

Bruh war masters don’t need horses. Don’t know why you’d want to be anything else.
>but horses
If you gave a shit you’d be a flier

That’s a Griffith quote you stupid nigger

So you're telling me that the next heirs to all 3 of the nations are all the same age, all wield crests and are conveniently going to the same school at the exact same time where you just happen to teach?

surprised hilda isn't higher, i thought she was the most popular waifu

so you're telling me out of all the fucking girls in this game the only two that don't cuck byleth are flayn and lysithea? hahahahaha

Of course they all wield crests, they wouldn’t be heirs otherwise.

Hey, don't speak to your grandmother like that!

Yeah Edelgard pulls that "I'll make it confusing so they can't tell who is who" bit out of her ass because if you're mommying Dimitri on the BL route he has no reason to attack Claude.

In the GD route it makes a lot more sense because Dimitri without Byleth's milkers is just in an unstoppable rage and even if you talk to him he just screams like a mad man

The DLC content is about the shadow war between Hubert's elite assassin team and TWSITS.

Attached: 1564153429224.jpg (416x311, 23K)

Cool idea and i dont mind it but some character's inevitably BTFO everyone else as mages because their spell selections are superior, such as Dorothea

>Lysi number 1

Nips have good taste

It makes perfect sense for the Alliance to be there, since Claude knows Edelgard is going to do the Alliance what she did to Farghus, it's just that if you're siding with a (somewhat) more rational Dimitri, there's no reason why it wouldn't be him and Claude double teaming the Flame Emperor.

The reasoning for the three way fight makes a lot more sense on the Golden Deer route, it's because Dimitri didn't have ANYONE to support him and is in a psychotic rage.

Don't rank up Flayn's support.

Attached: Seteth_Portrait.png (1200x1200, 732K)

If she was a magic girl instead of axe girl I bet she would be higher.

The fact that they support such a horrible creature makes them just as guilty.

>romance Edelgard so you can watch her get FERDINAND'd
>pay for DLC so your incomplete route can actually have an ending

More like the BLACKED Eagles, amirite?

Attached: Dedue.png (1200x1200, 735K)

I'm sorry all I heard was "pin my sister down and fuck her cunny"

the japs made byleth a fucking cuck hahaha his only good endings are with flayn and lysithea they love him and give him children he can tie with the other men hahaha his supports with other girls he gets fucking cucked lmao

I don’t like it. It tends to work out because people with high mag/strength in the Magics tend to have good spell selections, but building someone as a mage only to find out they’re completely worthless would be infuriating. It’s like building someone to use swords only to find out they arbitrarily can’t use anything past steel.

youtube.com/watch?v=PIUh8foQZOM

I think the idea was that the messengers were assasinated so Claude thinks Dimitri is still edgy. But it comes across as stupid since later on he trusts Dimitri to save him.

>All the male A ranks end in bromance
>All the female A ranks end in yurifaggotry

Why was the writer for this game such a yurifag god damn. Can I just have some female bromance without all their A ranks turning into a lesbian orgy?

Attached: 1554876284283.jpg (807x659, 42K)

>felix only has two spells
wait what's the point then

>Edelgard finally out of first
>at the hands of based mini-nuke

Attached: Kiryu of approval animated.gif (480x270, 1.32M)

I did it guys I saved her.

Attached: save her.jpg (433x545, 92K)

>don't side with edelgard
>she becomes a SMT boss
>don't side with dimitri
>he goes nuclear
>don't side with claude
>he's about the same

>Surprised that the YASSSS QUEEN DAENARYS RUUUULE route is played by a bunch of basedboys who believe the white haired tyrant can do no wrong because she's a female

The mass population of first world countries have been YASS QUEENING Daenerys for like 6 years now. Of course they're going to jump at the opportunity to play as her and personally suck her cock.

Where did you get that staff.

This meme stopped being funny after the first 10 times

The Lords probably have a higher requirement? I knew my FByleth personally paired up all the time with Dmitri and got way more hearts but I still C ranked with everyone else before him.

Lorenz side mission

>Edelgard was okay
>I mean she had a hand in my father's death but lmao
Fuck that cunt

/MageGang/ wwa

Good work soldier

>He didn't marry Annette to Felix
Wtf user.

Wonderful, now she can give Byleth 3 times as many kids

Oh, there was a guy claiming he beat the game without getting him back the other night. I thought he was bullshitting.

uh, ok

Attached: 1549605548519.png (512x512, 382K)

>Not realizing Mercedes would claim Annette's body and soul after all that time she had Ingrid spend in her rape cave

You have only yourself to blame.

Attached: 1526584631211.jpg (435x326, 84K)

But she isn't responsible for that. She's literally telling Thales to go eat shit and that there will be no salvation for him in the dialogue scene that happens afterwards.

>pay

Attached: 1554019757868.png (976x658, 272K)

>these literal "trade quest" missions where you just fast travel around the map ten times

kill me

Edelgard, Dimitri and Rhea have mommy issues so they need Sensei around to tard wrangle them, Claude dealt with his issues before the game.

does a torrent for this game exist? fuck this google drive and mega shit,

I recruited him too late pretime skip. Dammit.

I'm not a Blue Lion, but Doodoo seems pretty based.

>he wasn't sitting there enduring the shithole that is /hbg/ for hours just so he could be sure to snag the nsp from a non-jew uploader the second it dropped
The Switch scene doesn't really seem to do torrents.

he's basically scar from FMA if scar didn't hold a grudge and became edward's bitch boi

can you waifu the edgelord?

Attached: fly boy.jpg (1179x1220, 138K)

Yeah I'm 34 chapters in and right before Chapter 9's mission. This game takes fucking forever.

The only reason Rhea was nice to you was she wanted sothis to take over your body and the ritual during the holy tomb stage failed because Sothis already merge with you right?

I think there is a Manga like that?
I'm not there yet but I hope so. I'm doing GD and using house students + Cath. I just decided to test myself with sticking to initial characters... So far so good desu.

Is there a secret pre battle dialogue for recruiting Mercedes and leaving Annette behind and then going into battle with her?

Or in general

I do blame myself for not realising Mercedes was full on yuri until it was too late. Thought she was just a nice big sister type. Never read the leaks too.

for a while at the beginning i tried to return every single lost item but fuck that, not worth it for how many of these dam things they give you. every chapter takes me like three hours, 2 hours of out of battle exploring/micrmanaging stats and maybe 1 hour of actual battles

He's pretty based. His A rank with Dimitri is so NO HOMO that even in the ending his grave is next to him.

I'm a NEET that picked it up the second it leaked last Monday, I still took 60 hours to finish my first route even though it felt like I was rushing and it took me until 2 days after the game officially launched anyway. If you want to discuss the game you'll have to embrace the spoilers, it's just too lengthy to rush through. The daily threads will probably last at least until Astral Chain comes out.

CREST BAD OOH EEH OOOH ME MAD ME SWING AXE

Funny you bring that up. I'm watching FMA:B for the first time. Just finished episode 60 like ten minutes ago.

Attached: 1472103735103.jpg (478x524, 71K)

No one seems to do torrents after the DS/PSP era, it's all about the link money now

>endings talk about the location of character's graves
>fucking cuck apologists still say byleth can marry edelgard and have kids with her because "the endings are just the immediate future use your imagination bro"
hahahaha fucking cuck retards

i like gay sex

Yes

Edel can be a warrior, right? Thinking about embracing her true gorilla nature for my BE run.

Based cuckold enthusiast, always thinking about how everything relates back to your cuckold fantasy.