Oldschool runescape ethot "developer" noob

>twitter ethot
>dyed hair
>mong brit
>"designer"
>hired to make lowpoly shit models for a 20 year old game
>can't even stay faithful to a 20 year old game's design, end up fucking the colors/aesthetic
>guy that isn't a dyed haired ethot twitter whore makes something that actually matches the game within hours

why do "game development companies" purposefully fuck their shit up by hiring dumbasses like this dyed haired bitch just to feel progressive and modern? fuckin nubs cant even make game models match a 20 yr old web browser game's style

Attached: ougfo8l.jpg (1920x666, 485K)

imagine giving this much of a shit

just keep your grubby whore hands off my 20 year old game, k?

What, did they put this awful looking shit in RS07=

Because the old design was problematic, sweetie

Looks like a knockoff night elf

Imagine being this much of a passive shitter.
I bet that you "ignored" your bullies at school too?

Runescape is for fucking retard wiggers but it looks like the dumb fuck cunt just tried to make a WoW model and should be killed.

It sounds like you're complaining that the new model isn't historically accurate, therefore you must be a nazi who deserves physical violence and depersoning.

>WAAAAAAAAH IT LOOKS NOTHING LIKE THE ORIGINAL!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Get a life

It's not a tough concept, runescape is supposed to look like the browser game that it is. adding in shit tier redesigns just conflicts with what's already there and makes it look like a frankenstein abomination.

i dont play nostalgia bait games like osrs sorry

Because IT is filled with beta nu males.

>angry at women, if they're successful they must be whores or e-thots
>angry at a childrens game's 50 different polygons
>still playing runescape
>is over 30, lives with his parents
>"you're a passive shitter" if you don't care about a game played by autistic manchildren
>somehow thought runescape had 'aesthetic' in the first place

play a real game or get a job or something you absolute dweeb

Attached: 320369-elderly-man-laughing.jpg (974x1300, 144K)

>WHAT THE FUCK HOW DO YOU CHANGE EVEN A POLYGON OF THIS 20 YEAR OLD GAME AHHHGHGH IM HAVING AN AUTISM FIT THIS BLOCK OF POLYGONS ISN'T IN THE LEFTMOST CENTERPIECE AHHHH THE ENTIRE GAME'S CREATIVE DESIGN IS RUINED AHHHHH

Again, get a life. You're pathetic for giving this much of a fuck about Runescape in the year 2019

Do you feel bullied by Jagex, user?

I hope you're not serious by saying that the RuneScape low poly shit is an art direction

Nah, but I do feel insulted.

I don't play it either, I think runescape is a carpal tunnel syndrome simulator, more so than most other games and isn't fun at all to play. I do have nostalgia for it, and in general it is bothersome to see shit tier twitter fags ruin stuff with their shit tier design/outlook on aesthetics

>angry at women, if they're successful they must be whores or e-thots
-she is literally a dyed haired, pierced, thot twitter whore
>angry at a childrens game's 50 different polygons
-it is legitimate to point out that her shit tier designs conflict with the game she was hired to make assets for
>still playing runescape
-dont play it, i dont like runescape
>is over 30, lives with his parents
-wrong
>"you're a passive shitter" if you don't care about a game played by autistic manchildren
-ok
>somehow thought runescape had 'aesthetic' in the first place
runescape obviously has it's own look

so what's your position, that is wrong to care about things? am i talking to someone that doesn't care about things, that never wastes any time? stay dumb

i guess i'm talking to legit retards in this thread. runescape has it's own style, art direction. it doesn't matter if it's a lowpoly shit browser game.

All my points still stand, dumbass twitter thots with nasty dyed hair make shit "content," if you disagree with me on that, just stay dumb and stay wrong big guys

>Still this angry at women and runescape

I hope you can one day see yourself the way others see you, for your sake.

tha chick is a dyed hair twitter thot whore, the content she makes is shit. your smug reply doesn't invalidate that.

Jesus get a life

uh oh i wrote multiple sentences the other asshole on the mongolian basket weaving website has more of a life than me now. thanks for the wake up call mr. never wasted time in his life

this user gets it

Attached: 1564297520973.gif (400x304, 1.13M)