Starcraft 1 comes out

>Starcraft 1 comes out
>shit pathfinding, lots of bugs
>people love it
>Starcraft 2 comes out
>fixes pathfinding, lots of QoL improvements
>REEEEE WHY I DON'T HAVE TO COUNT DRONES ANYMORE??? SHIT GAME!
Why are koreans so autistic?

Attached: a3.jpg (1300x734, 306K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=paX8nHGPpXA
youtube.com/watch?v=leU4lyVFCD0
polygon.com/2012/11/13/3639730/starcraft-2-heart-of-the-swarm-launches-march-12-2013-according-to
pcgamer.com/starcraft-2-legacy-of-the-void-pre-purchases-are-now-live/
youtube.com/watch?v=ntR2g8L6y7Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you automate everything and there's no micro then there's no skill involved so there's no point in playing the game

Not that I care, Mass Recall exists and it's better than SC1R in every way.

Attached: Screenshot2019-07-31 15_01_50.jpg (2880x1620, 894K)

Retards like you is why RTS is dead, bloated all to shit with micro cancer that made the genre unplayable to anyone that isn't a 1 in a million gookclick autist.

Attached: Screenshot2019-07-31 15_04_24.jpg (2880x1620, 1.19M)

Good RTS games let you turtle and smash big armies for fun. AoM, AoE, SupCom and C&C the pinnacle RTS games of turtle-fun battles.

SC never lets you do that which is why its a bad RTS. Its popular with Asians who like carpal tunnel and mashing spacebar for literally no reason other than to increase their cookie clicker points. People who cant get laid enjoy games which have high 'skill' ceilings since they have no other real accomplishments in life.

>dealing with shit pathfinding is skill

Attached: 8dfgykK.jpg (206x206, 32K)

Attached: Screenshot2019-07-31 15_05_13.jpg (2880x1620, 1.15M)

Ladies and gentlemen this just got /threaded

Attached: Screenshot2019-07-31 15_05_53.jpg (2880x1620, 1.11M)

Attached: Screenshot2019-07-31 15_06_11.jpg (2880x1620, 1.29M)

Attached: Screenshot2019-07-31 15_06_49.jpg (2880x1620, 1.3M)

Attached: Screenshot2019-07-31 15_07_02.jpg (2880x1620, 1.26M)

A lot of the reason SC2 did not last as long as SC1 was due to Battle.Net 2.0 and how anti community it was along with custom games being gutted to hell and back with Blizz being afraid of losing grips on another potential cash cow like DOTA.
Battle.Net 2.0 was/is such is giant peace of shit

Attached: 1492624350930.gif (268x265, 83K)

How the fuck do I play this game? I always come up against some korean smurf wanting to p3wn some n00bs. I also got to the point where I actually have to learn how to play the game and I don't want to go through thousands of pages of theory just to play decently.

Attached: Screenshot2019-07-31 15_12_42.jpg (2880x1620, 1.41M)

You play single player campaigns and then fuck off because SC is inherently broken micro shitfest.

>inherently broken micro shitfest.
there's micro in every RTS. even SupCom had it

>come up against some korean smurf wanting to p3wn some n00bs
What server are you playing on?
Play on the Europe server if you want to avoid Koreans. But you will get wrecked by Europeans instead, you n00b.

lol then go back to sim city simulators

turtle can be just a good thing to learn mechanics and whatnot but using it as your way to go? nope, nowadays is just a sorry excuse for any shitter to not bother to learn gameplay

Why SC1>SC2
>Story wise, sc1 is an entertaining gritty cowboys in space story and ends with keriggan fucking everyone up. SC2 feels like a fan fiction, that ignores key moments from sc1 and makes a bland sequel
>Sc2 graphics are not suited well for a esport RTS. Too bloomy, too many elaborate AOE spell effects, units look like toys(and not as cool as in BW), and maps filled with unnecessary stuff that makes the action hard to follow. Broodwar has dark and gritty graphics with discernible color pallete , and you can recognize every unit and what is doing from miles away.
>Music and unit sounds in SC2 are inferior compared to broodwar
>The deathball effect. Annoying blobs of units fight each other. Stupid shit, and makes up for bad show.
>The stupid patch updates in SC2. Their job isnt to actually balance the races, because they mess them up in every patch, it is to keep people busy relearning stuff and scratching old strategies. Broodwar may not get updated anymore, but people are still figuring out stuff.
>Mechanic limitations resulted to higher skills showcase than SC2's unit variety
>Koreans were already got used to Broodwar and made an esport scene that they didnt really want to move on. They tried because SC2 was the next new thing, but eventually they returned in Broodwar.

You mistake general micro for massive overload of micro.
In SC, every single fucking unit has some active ability, toggle shit, limited queuing systems and so on that are there only to hinder the gameplay and demand more micro autism from you.
In Age of Empires I can queue up as many fucking techs and units as I want, I can auto-replant farms and so on but I can't do any of that in SC because Blizzard is cancer pandering to gooks with carpal tunnel autism.

The sound effects in SC1 were much better than SC2
>Marine's gun actually sounds like a futuristic gun instead of a wet fart
>Hydralisks attacks were turned from a satisfying liquid-pressure fire into some shitty quiet world of warcraft arrow.
Despite how more colorful the game got, they really toned down and muddled the sound design for everything.

>units look like toys(and not as cool as in BW)
Why do I always see this literal bullshit lie posted?
90% of units didn't even change designs or had minor at best edits to them (such as slightly different cannons on Wraiths or barely any different wing cannon shape for Battlecruisers etc).

well I play remastered on eu gateway, and the few people that are there, are turbo autists with great knowledge of the game. If you are lucky, you might stumble across an actual noob

>shit pathfinding, lots of bugs
thats a lie though.

You're the reason why RTS is dead and the only shit left is MOBAs. Just go and play fortnite you fucking casuals

>there's no skill involved so there's no point in playing the game
people do not play to experience skill, thats why they watch others play.

people play to suck at their own leisure, at their own pace, without anyone holding them to an arbitrary standard that stresses them out more than what they play the game to relax from.

youtube.com/watch?v=paX8nHGPpXA

SC2 is absolutely the better single player game, dunno about esports.

Look at this pic for starters. Can you see the stalkers clearly? They almost blend in to their enviroment. I not an issue when you are a viewer, but it is an issue when you play and you have to be in many places on the map and fast. You never have this issue with SC1. Units in BW are discernible and have their own unique design. They are cooler because the original units in sc2 got pussified (e.g mutas are zerg's airborne terror in sc1 that look like flying shrimps, in sc2 are mostly an annoying bunch of bats that die easily) and the new units feels that they had borrowed some Warcraft aesthetic.

Attached: starcraft-2-stalker.jpg (1920x1080, 299K)

Good job cherrypicking a LotV-only unit, get cancer and die

Bad pathfinding is ruining the ga

youtube.com/watch?v=leU4lyVFCD0

>If you're a gookclicker autist with 9999 APM and severe ADHD you can micro manage throguh the garbage pathfinding, see? It's not broken :)

>koreans
I've never seen these kinds of complaints outside of Yea Forums.
And Yea Forums will always defend bad mechanics that keep "casuals" from playing because it's the only way to sustain a perception of own superiority without actually putting in any work.

>different buttions give you different attack speed
>this is ok

Nigger you seem to know jack shit. Stalker has been since wings of liberty and was a core unit of protoss. There are more examples with units blending into the environment, but stalkers popped first thing into my mind. Eat shit my dude

Starcraft doesn't have good "game feel" for most players. In order to play optimally you need a perfect balance between macro & micro, intense multitasking which involves constantly flicking the screen from one map position to another at a nauseous epileptic rate. So it has neither the slow, methodical play of other RTS games, nor the instant response and gratification of MOBAs or other action games. Starcraft is stressful in away that most games aren't, because it requires you to think abstractly while performing mechanical actions at an inhuman rate. Games like Quake require you to be insanely fast as well, but it's much easier to get "in the flow" in that game because the experience is much more streamlined.

If slower RTS games are like being an orchestral composer, and if MOBAs and FPS games are like playing lead guitar in a rock band, then Starcraft is pic-related.

Attached: One_Man_Band_Consultant1.jpg (600x750, 674K)

You're the one eating shit seeing as you buy and play Shitzzard Jewtivision products ;^)

Its okay lil noob, go back to sc2 . Bw was and is made for autistic people with inhuman skill. No wonder westeners cant stand any chance against koreans. My point about the pathfinding is valid though. People instead of complaining like pussies, worked around it and overcame it as an obstacle

>crying about a 20 year old predecessor that blizzard tried its hardest to kill at one point
The absolute state of SC2

uh yes it is
try to play starcraft yourself and then marvel at how korean players make unit movement as fluid as water as if every individual unit is plugged into their brains.

black magic shit

starcraft 2 is boring forced and soulless.

>deuuuuuuughhhh grug make army mash into other mash army deeeeeugghhh *drool*

Attached: 1347736846747.jpg (615x460, 45K)

SC2 is also guilty of unnecessary micro trash autism though and only exacerbated the issue of units having shitton of active abilities and did nothing to add basic QoL such as being able to queue more than 5 fucking units.

Also I love how you subhuman gooks defending this pile of shit are most likely just larping zoomzooms that give you beloved streamers all your cash.

StarCraft was, is and forever will be a shit RTS designed solely to be as unfun to play as humanly possible.

not a single argument to be found

GG

Well yeah, lots of Veteran pro bw players suffer from some wrist pains. RTS are fast, precise and relentless. One small mistake and you can lose the game. Not to mention the rage inducing cheese plays. MOBA on the other hand gave an abundance of options to the player and a team to share the workload. You want a shit easy hero? Pick one like centaur warruner. You want a crazy apm hero with great capabilites? Pick invoker or meepo. Also RTS lack polish when it comes to training. BW has nothing to help you and you have to rely on the internet and coaches in order to learn how to be competitive. The only good thing that SC2 has vs SC1 is the thorough training ai and the coop modes. Dota on the other had, has EVERYTHING included in the game. Shit on valve all you want, but they have made DOTA into a real complete product

Go back to MOBAS you slow retard. Clearly you are unable to play Starcraft in general and you just bitching about it. Big loss streak mate?

>He actually enjoys autistic gookclick RTS for anything other than the campaign.
>He doesnt play the much simpler Dawn of War, with little asperger micro required, allowing you to make fun deathballs of orcs and space marines.
>He doesnt play Total War, which allows for good tactical complexity with micro that has a much more reasonable learning curve and a better singleplayer experience.

Attached: 1562309506558.png (779x755, 587K)

Mastering mechanics related to limitations gives one false feeling of superiority over others. Same with Linux Witness who refuse to use mouse and instead works purely in text mode.

People like the feeling of superiority, they want to be better than others. It's that simple.

Whenever you wonder why somebody act in one way or another, ask yourself "what they gain by doing that" and you will find your answer.

Attached: social-network-characters.jpg (1280x874, 332K)

Heart of the swarm was really enjoyable and i am sad we wont get a new rts where you play as aliens and slowly expand and get upgrades like that.

Shame starcraft 2 isnt getting any new expansions, only coop commanders.

They butchered the characters and lore in sc2. Fuck blizz.

Nice projections, I play plenty of RTS, just not ShitCraft.
1 vs 1 in AoE2 or OpenRA and see how far you are in pecking order faggot.

Sounds like it's too deep for you. There isn't a game with a higher skill ceiling and group of players that are more dedicated than any other pro scene in any other game. They have dived that depth to the bottom of the deepest trench and instead of stopping there, they started digging.

All their RTS focus is on the WC3 remake now that's using SC2 engine.

>sc1
>units take up space
>engagements are interesting an positioning and manoeuvres are important
>sc2
>units don't take up space
>deathballs a-move into each other

sc2 had entirely different problems. Worst off all was deathballing which in sc1 wasn't possible like that since units couldn't stack like that and blocked each other waaaayyy harder and more than in sc2. I really wish sc wasn't owned by blizzard. Fuck blizzard.

Both games are fantastic and are too different to compare

>fixes pathfinding, lots of QoL improvements

SC2 literally invented the term "deathball" with it's shitty pathing. Warcraft 3 pathing was better.

What is preventing you from playing sim City in bronze 4 m8?

Neither of those games let's you do that unless you play against drooling retards 1v1. 4v4 setons clutch is fun but it's no way representative of 1v1 play.

I play too mate. AoE is slow at 1v1 and it gets boring for me. From c&c series I have only played tiberium wars online on my xbox. It was surprisingly fun. I prefer total war other than starcraft online

It's not too deep just like using GUI over text commands doesn't mean that text is "too deep" or using batch operations or automated solutions in photo editing. It's removing unnecessary complications to focus on what is really important. Like I said, false superiority feeling.

>Get swarm hosts
>get the evolution where they burrow and can teleport anywhere instantly on creep
>get the minor evolution where they can attack both ground and air units
>Kerrigan upgrade where creep travels farther and faster.

Attached: 1561052355307.jpg (552x494, 51K)

what on earth is your butthurt about terminals about?

So even hotkeys are too deep for you and are pretentious and uh false superiority. Why not just fuck off. Just because you can open your big mouth and talk bullshit on something you refuse to even begin to understand, doesn't mean you should. This topic ain't for you.

Agreed, the stories may have been trash but I really enjoyed playing through the campaigns.

>implying that's what sunk sc2
bnet 2.0 is what sunk sc2. then mobashit came in and took all the available market share.

Looks like you are assblasted here but that's okay. Whatever floats your boat I guess.

It's like a law of the universe that everyone that actively hates Starcraft 1 is a seriously stupid autistic retard. Every single one of them. Most people either like it or are indifferent. That's reasonable. It's one of the best games ever made, yet it's not for everyone. However, if you hate it and go out of your way to talk shit then guess what? You're a grade a moron for life. Every single one of you are like this. Do the world a favor and have a retard convention on an active volcano.

Attached: 1555453071719.gif (320x240, 3.85M)

>IP count didn't increase
OH NO NO NO NO

>LIKE MY HAME WAH WAH
Why are developers so entitled? People have a right not to play your game with or without a reason.

I mean it's like saying the special olympics are better than the real olympics because they're easier to follow (and I can relate to them more). Amazing logic.

Amazing argument right here SC1 haters take note. It takes maybe 2 brain cells working in tandem to form it. Write this down.

Attached: 1353621422428.gif (403x234, 1.99M)

>bnet 2.0 is what sunk sc2
How so?

Matchmaking.
Instead of seeing individual game lobbies and joining them, instead you just pick the type of game/custom game you want to play from a list and it joins to to an existing lobby or creates a new one if none exist within system's ping threshold for matchmaking.
It's absolutely garbage and basically killed custom games.

What sunk sc2 was the absolute ass HotS expansion and shit patches.
And even then it's still treading water.

just google up any of the comparisons from 2010 between original bnet and bnet 2.0. They dropped most of the features people were used to and made it worse.

Nah man, sc2 was already disappointing on launch. It should've been a juggernaut but a lot of people just got let down after buying and never came back.

SC2 is great

Blizzard isnt, and thats the killer

They added matchmaking to ladder in Starcraft 1 remastered too, and its crucial for the competitive scene. Everyone uses it for 1v1.

As for the custom scene in Starcraft 2, they already fixed it by adding lobbies like Warcraft 3 had. There are so many new maps and cool features, you should check it out sometime as Starcraft 2 is f2p now.

All those games you listed never get to that unless youre playing and fighting like a champ against a champ too. RTS arent about big armies or small ones, theyre about killing the other player effectively. Destroying his will to live. A guerrilla rush can do that

>game is made easier to be less stressful and more playable
>REEEEEEEEEEEE CASUALIZED!!!!!
>game is hard to play
>REEEEEEEEEEEE AUTISM GENRE!!!

The real question is why tf they havent added a modern ai in SC:RE to help the newcomers adapt to the ranked mode? It was a no brainer and they have neglected it

>sc2 was already disappointing on launch
I guess that's why it pretty much birthed modern esports.

SC2 is great, but Blizzard padded content for the expansions and fucked with balance way too many times
LotV is great because it was the last expansion and all the held content was finally put in. Zerg didnt has a proper siege weapon for the longest time, for instance, until the lurker was reluctanctly reintroduced because fuck using swarmhosts and infestors

Been playong planetary anhiliation titans and realized how much i love RTS but how much their "fans" actually suck.

RTS are for smart people. You have to be competitive. You have to fail and accept you can do better. You have to get good because it feels good to be better and respect the other player.

Smashing beeg armies my ass.

SC2 is pure example of games as a service:
SC1:
50$ game - 3 campaigns, 3 themes per faction, full base unit roster
30$ expansion - 3 new campaigns, 1 new theme per faction, new extra units for all factions

SC2:
60$ game - 1 campaign, 1 theme per faction, certain units for each faction missing
60$ expansion 1 - 1 campaign, 1 extra theme per faction, some of the missing units added
60$ expansion 2 - 1 campaign, 1 extra theme per faction, rest of the missing units added
15$ mini expansion - 1 mini campaign, no extra faction themes, no extra units

And that's not even counting all the cosmetic and co-op microtransaction bullshit.

Well i vastly prefer matchmaking over lobbies. Getting a remotely even game with lobbies is almost impossible.

I never won a single game of starcraft 1 or 2

Matchmaking is fine for ranked but forcing it into custom games completely killed them you fucking uneducated illiterate monkey.
According to one of you they apparently "fixed" it now by showing you lobbies like in WC3 for custom games but back on launch BNet 2.0 was literally a travesty that removed everything good.

Thats ok, user, youll get there
When yo do win its a rush like no other. Ranking is good because of it.

Bnet 2.0 was pretty shit but it wasn't gamebreakingly bad. People still played.

Actually, it's retards like you why RTS is dead. Brood War is a chaos engine where shit goes wrong all the time and the skill is in makings things go your way in spite of that. It allows for more stratification in skill levels because it's not just about the strategy - it's also about the execution.

Also correction, I fucked up and assumed the SC2 expacs were 60$, they were 40$ so my bad on that.
That still totals to 60+40+40+15 = 155$ (all launch prices) for less content than SC1 with BW for 80$ (all launch prices).

HOTS and LOTV were not 60, they were 35

They were 40$, post above you.
polygon.com/2012/11/13/3639730/starcraft-2-heart-of-the-swarm-launches-march-12-2013-according-to
pcgamer.com/starcraft-2-legacy-of-the-void-pre-purchases-are-now-live/

>less content than SC1 with BW
>BW adds literally 2 units per facion + ~8 missions/race
>SC2 added 3 units per expansion +~20 mission/race
>6 units + ~20 missions is less than 9 units + 60 missions somehow according to user

You forgot the part where SC2 """missions""" are for the most part 5 minute minigames and not actual missions and that base SC1 had 37 missions.

>invented the term "deathball" with it's shitty pathing
I don't follow. I thought deathball is meant to be a mass of good high cost units (usually toss) that are pretty deadly when they get to a critical state?

Well the difference is that sc2 has smaller unit footprints and the pathing makes units clump together.
Hence "deathball", but I'm not sure it was invented with sc2.
The irony is that in sc2 you end up microing against the deathball pathing.

Marine Marauder Medivac was cheap, easy to do and effective at all stages and against all other comps

Thats the SC gameplay, all Starcrafts

>skill in strategy comes from micro super gook clicking
"No!"

Yep
Didnt really fix Brood Lord Infestor
New units were all shit and unispiring
Then created the worst meta of all:
Swarm host vs Turtle Mech

>5 minute minigames
implying some SC missions aren't literally that.
>SC1 : resist the swarm for 10 minutes until the evac arrives! bunker down
>SC2 : resist the swarm for 20 minutes until the hyperion arrives and kills everything! bunker down. also there's some few sub objectives if you're feeling confident.

and I've picked this mission which is the same in both game on purpose. most missions in SC2 are unique and not in SC1.
I dunno man if you call "varied objectives" minigames, then what?

Correction for ya.

SC1:
50$ game - 3 campaigns (Rebel Yell, Overmind, Fall) and 1 mini campaign (Precursor), 3 themes per faction, full base unit roster
30$ expansion - 3 new campaigns (Stand, Iron Fist, Queen of Blades) and 1 mini campaign (Stukov Series), 1 new theme per faction, new extra units for all factions
0$ mini expansion 1 - 1 mini campaign (Enslavers), no extra faction themes, no extra units
0$ mini expansion 2 - 1 mini campaign (Dark Vengeance), no extra faction themes, no extra units

SC2:
60$ game - 1 campaign (Wings of Liberty), 1 theme per faction, certain units for each faction missing
40$ expansion 1 - 1 campaign (Heart of the Swarm), 1 extra theme per faction, some of the missing units added
40$ expansion 2 - 1 campaign (Legacy of the Void), 1 extra theme per faction, rest of the missing units added
15$ mini expansion 1 - 1 mini campaign (Nova Covert Ops), no extra faction themes, no extra units

And that's not even counting all the cosmetic and co-op microtransaction bullshit.

A lot of Internet cafes in Korea ("PC bangs") had Broodwar installed so it got popular quickly in the 90's. The same wasn't the case for SC2 since there are more other games available in the 2010.

>shit pathfinding
It prohibited the deathballs that were seen in SC2 WoL.

Attached: 251px-July.jpg (251x375, 19K)

>AoE
>the game where a better player will ass rape you with tower drush or archer/knight castle rush in the first 20 minutes
if you get past 30-50 minutes to late game it becomes a trash fight with the person with more tech and civ bonuses wins unless it's team 2v2 match - then you throw in some unique units and siege weapons too

On SC2 launch custom maps were literally dead. You could only play anything via matchmaking, which limited selection to a handful shitty blizzard featured maps. Fuck blizzard and their shitty game. SC2 has literally no redeeming qualities

I think everyone agrees that the custom games were pretty bad on launch, but everything has been fixed now.

Starcraft 2 is currently in the best state its ever been in, in every aspect of the game.

Agreed, just ranked again after close to 7 years of not playing.
The game is good.

I guess that's true, even when "concave" can decide fights. But I think that's more to the nature of the game rather than the pathing. Something like WC3 focus more on microing units since they are way more tankier and they cost a lot of food/supply.

Based
Cringe and autism

Incredibly based as fuck

I like LotV. The reconstruction beam is just so satisfying, expecially if you go all mech.

youtube.com/watch?v=ntR2g8L6y7Y

>people do not play to experience skill, thats why they watch others play
>people play to suck at their own leisure, at their own pace, without anyone holding them to an arbitrary standard that stresses them out more than what they play the game to relax from

I ladder in SC:Re because its the most intense game i know of. I enjoy having to 100% focus on the game and getting in its flow, juggling a billion things to the best of my ability. (Almost) no other game gives me as much satisfaction when i win against tough opponent and when i feel that i am improving at it. I get mad when i lose, but i get mad at myself for not playing well enough, and it motivates me to improve further.

Is something wrong with me?

starcraft 2 is literally and figuratively balls

Attached: 0eAeh.jpg (1152x720, 162K)

play zerg, the honest and fair race
>ball
>get stormed
>get siege tank'd

Not at all. People whine too much these days to seek pandering from devs.

>SC1
>Players have to actively fight shitty pathfinding

>SC2
>The pathfinding is fixed, but now players have to actively fight the deathballing

God i hate nu(2006+)-blizz. I know cpu-efficient pathfinding is hard but its not hard enough to just go "fuck it, lets fuck our game up big time"

Attached: starcraft-remastered-screenshot.jpg (1020x573, 125K)

if you cant get out of gold then there's no hope for you

also, blizzard is basically dead what with everyone jumping ship from the mess Activision made. i'll be surprised if SC2 servers are still alive a year from now.

Soulless

rts are better played between noobs than at pro level
at pro level the game becomes insufferable

But sc2 has insane micro and its the fastest rts ever made

Whatever you say

they tried to make the game for retards like you and early sc2 ended up being entirely about deathballs and pretty boring end game scenarios except in maybe 10 percent of games.

The other 90 percent is deathball v deathball or early game losses because of timing pushes and how hard counters were in the game.

It's like getting exciting and cheering for people revealing a poker hand - a far cry from the excitement of Brood war engagements.

>It prohibited the deathballs that were seen in SC2 WoL.
>were seen
Why are you using the past tense in this sentence?

Protoss aren't that deathbally anymore.

>Good RTS games let you turtle and smash big armies for fun. AoM, AoE, SupCom and C&C the pinnacle RTS games of turtle-fun battles.

This is how I can tell you never actually played any of those games against real people. Rushing was always common, especially in Age of Empires, and the person with the best APM always has the advantage in any sort of real-time game, not just RTS. Hell, even chess pros play timed games because they understand time management is an important skill that makes the game more interesting. Turtle shit only works against the CPU and shitters.

is this thing finished?
how come I never heard of this before

>gookclick

no thanks

i prefer turn based strategy nowadays

Attached: dom3.jpg (800x611, 250K)

>All their RTS focus is on the WC3 remake now that's using SC2 engine.

They didn't, Reforged use the same old wc3 engine, that is why old customs maps will still be compatible

HOTS was extremely easy tho, the easiest of the 3 campaings. The hard thing were the mastery archivements.

I dont know whats worse, gookclicking in an RTS, or performing boring management tasks which compose 80% of Dom3/4/5

>Seding scouts
>Forging essential items
>Equipping essential items
>Ferrying reinforcements
>Splitting/merging armies
>Scripting the bread-and-butter spells to 90% of the mages

Attached: T43 counterattacks.jpg (1600x900, 404K)