This game is dead as FUCK

This game is dead as FUCK.

Attached: SC6_Cover.jpg (850x1080, 253K)

Probably because its bad.

>spend eons slaving away at becoming the greatest 2b to ever have been 2b
>finally feel confident to go online
>0-2 to a fagsteroth player
why did they make her so fun if only to also make her total dogshit?

Attached: 1564446634577.jpg (1024x690, 81K)

No shit, who likes playing in the same 10 areas over and over and over again?
They should at the very least double the amount of available areas.
Also:
>sidequests in a fucking fighting game
What the fuck were they thinking?

Tekken killed it.

I only bought it for character customization

CaS killed the game, again

I dunno about you bro but I get fast matches on pc during certain times

stop living in a third world?

Imagine the rest of fightan haha

I'm in east coast USA, the epicenter of the north american fighting scene.

All day long yesterday fucking NOTHING. Fought two humans total and both were in ranked. No lobbies, no nothing all day long. Even tried during east coast prime time and still no lobbies.

Attached: Capture.jpg (845x636, 56K)

This. Shit has no business in a game that wants to be competitive.

It was one of the worst Soul Calibur titles of course it's dead

>Lobbies

ah I just stay on ranked match making and got a lot yesterday night getting everyone in murrica and asia

It's pretty much how soul calibur goes, the game sells well and casuals play with storymode and customization making their waifu or guts thinking they are so original and then they move on and a couple months after launch the online is already incredibly sparse.
It has been like this since it had online.

It's fun. I enjoy it much, much more than Tekken. I wish Bandai Namco didn't intentionally kill it.

Attached: file.png (992x702, 786K)

It would be fine if the game weren't an unfinished mess. It's so lacking is features, stages and roster. They went backwards instead of forwards. It seems way more like a lazy cash grab than an honest attempt to do big things.

it's the best soulcalibur since 2, free

>2B
>Dogshit

Jesus, you must really suck. You do know that 2B is considered one of the best characters in the game right now, right?

>spammy character fails against character good against spammy characters
cry more

Attached: T.png (206x217, 103K)

It sold well enough, hopefully the next game in the series gets the budget it deserves now that they've proved there's interest. Fuck Harada and fuck Bamco.

>It would be fine if the game weren't an unfinished mess.
I think what he meant was, it doesn't matter how much content the game has, if it always brings causals to dress up their virtual woman and put into Voldo fighting style, just for them to mash buttons in ranked, without wanting to learn the game, and winquitting every time

fighting games need better tutorials that can explain everything simply enough that a suburban housewife can understand instead of just text boxes. well at least we have mods.

Attached: sc6 ansel.png (960x540, 1.27M)

>astaroth
>spammy

you know there are websites and youtube videos for that?

are people so lazy to type up basics online?

nigger are you retarded
im not calling astaroth spammy

re-read the post

2 more days

my soul still burns

Attached: file.png (937x1412, 1.34M)

Butterface

If the game seems dead even with EVO comming up then you know it's dead for sure.

No.

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.61M)

Is it actually Cassandra? And actually 2 days away? As a casual I can't say I'm hyped for yet another Sophitia clone, what makes her different?

>Buying the season pass for clones

Amy was a mistake and Cassandra would be too if she's unveiled at EVO.

>2B
>dogshit
bro, I don't know how to tell you this...

amy is definitely not a clone, and cassandra won't be a clone either

they use same weapon

CLONE

cass is usually (a little) faster and tends to attack with her shield/feet, soph does more damage overall
both characters are pretty much the same and are pretty indistinguishable though

I thought they'd have a little more of a difference than that, to be honest. Then again, Amy is distinct enough from Raphael now and it could be cool to have an active sword & shield style as opposed to the defensive one we have.

I would prefer someone else greatly though.

yeah its been like that since sc3, they changed up nightmare and siegfreid for sc5-6, dunno why they wont touch cass/soph

you mean they will this time

Should I buy SC6 or Spiderman PS4?
They're both on sale for like $20

neither
both are fun for ~20 hours and have zero replay value over all

Depends on how much time you think you'll get off of SCVI online. If you don't think that'd be a lot, I'd say Spider-Man.

>a fighting game has no replay value

>a fighting game with 4-5 characters that completely dominate the roster and make everyone else not worth playing has no replay value
yes

the game is pretty balanced

balanced between 4-5 characters, yes
everyone else is literally a copy of another character or just plain shit

>top 8
>10 different characters
hmmm

Attached: file.png (281x189, 15K)

the 4-5 characters im talking about are
>azwel
>cerv
>sieg
>mitsurgi
>and MAYBE maxi...

azwel is literally the most spammy fucking character that's ever been put in a sc game (behind 2B), with players often alternating 3-4 different moves and winning because they're fast and easy to chain
maxis and cervs balance of speed and damage gives them an up on most players, even when played by noobs, this advantage is multiplied when people actually take the time to practice with them
siegfried attacks are ludicrously fast for someone wielding a giant fucking sword with insane damage
mitsurgis speed is on par with spammy characters, all the while doing as much damage as siegfried (when properly using combos) and possibly having the fastest recovery time of any character in the game

i have no idea how an ivy player got into top 8, probably by killing a thousand astaroth/nightmare players who cant counter her

Im a top 300 yoshi on ps4 and have no problem finding a match ever

Games on PS4 that thrive online need to have the cost of PSN+ factored in on a yearly basis. So they're not the same price.

The problem with SC
its not tekken

Good riddance.