Is this worth it? I've heard d-pad is dogshit, but I can't really play on tiny ass joycons either. My hands are too big

Is this worth it? I've heard d-pad is dogshit, but I can't really play on tiny ass joycons either. My hands are too big.

Attached: 40070611b.jpg (600x600, 68K)

brap

I got a bootleg for one third the price and I can feel the joycon-induced carpal tunnel washing away.

Maybe I'm just a fucking spastic who knows sweet fuck all, but I think the D-pad is fine. I really don't get the issue. Maybe I got lucky and I'm the only one with a good D-pad.

No. D-pad is shit.

Play Tetris for an hour or two, you'll notice.

On the back of box there is a barcode, top right of that, there is a model number, if it ends in a D it has an improved dpad, it's not perfect but it's a noticable step up from the other 3 models.

Attached: Fervrhtbythj.png (113x116, 21K)

Could try one of these then one of your bone or ps4 controllers.

ps4 gyro even works apparently.

Attached: mayflash.jpg (1500x1500, 116K)

It's not really comfortable if you have big hands. Or just care about ergonomics in general. But what other options do you really have?

$10 gamecube usb adapter + dig out your old gamecube controller from your closet

Fuck yes, haven't used my joycons at all once I got a pro controller. Even better that the thing lasts for days on a full charge

Attached: 1561416916731.jpg (757x758, 97K)

I hardly use the d-pad.
>Doesnt break instantly if you drop it from 2 inches like a dualshock.
>Bumpers feel great
>buttons are smooth amd sized normally
>sticks dont peel easily or drift from what ive seen
>d pad feels like a smoother and slightly bigger wii mote d pad
>pressing sticks is like orgasm
>has motion controls and subtle rumble
>lag when charging
>sometimes can be a pain in the ass to connect initially
>wired versions suck dick hard
>doesnt fit anywhere i try to place it and isnt as portable as basedcons
Up to you

Can it work with Wii U Pro controller?

I'm currently waiting for my bootleg to arrive from AliExpress.

onions basedcons basedboy please tell me i don't look like a newfag. ive just never used that term before here. damnit

it would appear so.

Attached: magic ns.jpg (740x132, 27K)

Yes but be aware the Wii U pro controller doesn't have a gyro in it. Which is a shame because it's really nice for games that had gyro aiming like BotW and Splatoon.

Got mine from ebay. Amazon has a few decent choices too.

It was definitely worth it for me. It feels so much better on your hands than the tiny joycons. Look at how big the A and B buttons are, and compare that to the pin buttons on the joycons. Build quality and ergonomics feel much better too.

The joycons were a cheap design compromise that made the Switch concept work.

Buy the 8bitdo one, this one lags like shit on the switch
You can literally feel the difference if you try the pro controller connected wireless and then this thing with whatever you connect to it

you are clearly a newfag tho fucking trumpfags i swear