Why is it that we can't have a MOBA that has actual graphics?

Why is it that we can't have a MOBA that has actual graphics?

Attached: dekkerbooty.jpg (3456x1944, 967K)

The game would have succeeded if they went full lewd

>Paragon is dead
>Paragon poster is still alive
Hasn't it been like two years now?

1. Better graphics means it needs to send more data server side, which means more servers and people need a better internet to play at low ping
2. The lower the graphics, the more people can play.
It really isn't that hard.

Yes I am still here and I think about Paragon every single day and will probably do so until the day I die. I just uninstalled League to prevent myself from (quite inevitably) getting addicted to fill the void Paragon left me with.

I could play League for 2000 hours and go eSports Pro at it but it will never be Paragon.

Nothing will ever again be Paragon.

>Better graphics means it needs to send more data server side
>Yea Forums in charge of understanding literally anything about game development or how online games even function

Attached: 1546187849729.jpg (600x600, 51K)

I can't believe how retarded people have unironically become on this shit board. I might as well just

> Better graphics means it needs to send more data server side, which means more servers and people need a better internet to play at low ping
i just can't

Attached: 1468226985822.gif (250x188, 445K)

>1. Better graphics means it needs to send more data server side, which means more servers and people need a better internet to play at low ping
Why is Yea Forums allowed to talk about game development?

Attached: 1542709225302.jpg (121x126, 2K)

Attached: 1560404603353.gif (480x263, 3.77M)

(you)

toasting in epic bread

Moba's main draw is "esports". To do that, it has to have low requirements. It's pretty hard to do that if the engine is built for high quality graphics from the start.

that's not how online games work.
graphics have nothing to do with it, you're not streaming...

Best Waifu, Too pure for this world

Attached: crunch.jpg (1920x1080, 322K)

every time I see this screenshot I keep mistaking it for warframe

>2000 hours
>esports pro
haahAHHAHAHA
11k hours dota here, not even in top 25%.

Is summer vacation over in america? It could be teenagers.

Warframe doesn't have an ass like this

How do you expect to ever be good if pros can do it within the first year?

mobas are bad because almost with otu exception they enforce character exclusivity meaning you are not guaranteed to play your waifu 100% of the time

Pros don't become pros within their first years. The only exception is those who became pros in S1. Caps for example, who joined Fnatic at the age of 16, had still played League for 7 years beforehand.

We can, Paragon was shit because the gameplay sucked ass. The third-person 'shooter-moba' (Smite and paragon) both have serious balance issues since the devs try to "compensate" ranged units with more damage because they can miss their shots, when they already have the FUCKING RANGE ADVANTAGE on melee units. They don't need to hit like fucking trucks as well. Plus, most of the designs ability wise in Paragon just felt so fucking boring. Only half-decent one was combo robot.

they have even better ones

OP I thought you died. Too bad because I still hate these shitty threads you make

not really no
warframe asses are ugly, blocky and clip with the thighs skeletons

Attached: 1506106179905.jpg (700x752, 366K)

man why do you keep doing these threads? why not make one about video game stuff you like?

him and sev were based
Fuck that update that ruined the game

replied to the wrong post?

paragon was pretty fun but it's gone user.
you can still play around with models in unreal engine. they're free with all their animations

the population of MOBAs is 90% brown people and thirdies. they dont have machines capable of high performance. if you noticed a few years ago during the pub g influx into steam, the number of people with core 2 duos exploded becasue everyone in china uses them.

Attached: miriam-perez-mermaid-guard.jpg (934x900, 150K)