FFXIV: Shadowbringers

Heyyyyya! Come play my game! Balmung if you're interested.

DARK AND PALADINS ARE TOO POWERFUL!

Attached: ffxiv_07302019_232628_896.png (1920x1080, 2.82M)

Other urls found in this thread:

ffxiv.eorzeacollection.com/glamour/9556/adult-link
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Begone.

Attached: 1545602967840.png (1920x1080, 2.48M)

>Levinigger has an attack called Black Smoker
ummm wtf this is problematic

MNK BROS Im going too fucking fast for the current rotation now, is there a new one?

Attached: 1556574735317.jpg (597x596, 57K)

Why did they kill her before she can combine and turn into Meltigemini?

Attached: 1564546606579.png (1920x1027, 1.94M)

There's still corpses left.

Hop in faggots we're doing the twinning

Private PF. Initials B.P, crystal datacenter, password 1111. I'll give about 5 maybe 10 minutes to see if anyone joins. No weirdos thanks

>crystal
>asking for no weirdos

Fuck off retard

>crystal
lol

Attached: 1563412192813.webm (852x480, 1.96M)

>Crystal

Attached: 1548778218765.png (327x350, 190K)

>finally get a party so shit that the people "explaining" the fight to others over complicates everything about phase 1
They assigned DPS and healers both to the SW and SE corners for lasers and when I just said "you can dodge the AOE's just fine even if you're on a cardinal so its just easier to have everyone have a set orb they go to" because thats what the best party I've had for E1S did and we made it through perfectly consistently, and the faggot basically brushes it off and acts like thats difficult to do.
Worst party I've had for E1S so far.

>pentamelded DoH with grade 5s and 6s I hoarded over the course of 4.x with the intention of doing more serious crafting in 5.1
>It's good enough to do 0 to 100 HQ macros anyway

Attached: emet shlemet.webm (644x800, 2.96M)

You DID clear at least E1s today, r-right Yea Forums?

>get to 2nd delta attack pretty quickly in pug group for e1s
>group falls apart though because some one had to go
>spend like 3 hours joining delta 2/spinny orb progress groups and never actually get to progress the spinny orb phase, only see it once or twice with a few people alive only
>fuck it, join an enrage, know all mechanics group
>scroll through xeno's vod real fast and see there is nothing to the fight after the spinny orb, just repeat, and that the spinny orb you just bait it outside and then go to the middle
>clear it on the second pull
who else scumbag here?

Attached: eDQvTAB.jpg (1080x1331, 97K)

I would've but
>servers died earlier today with party that was doing great
>was busy rest of day
>tried to do it again with new party tonight
>they can't even make it to fucking lasers phase 1 despite being told what to do for it and the party info stating having needed to clear adds before

I did. My team was able to get through it in about 2 and a half hours. We got to mess around with e2s a little and we're going to continue more tomorrow.

Attached: fighter designs another tank job.png (328x352, 200K)

I know this is the xiv thread but stop typing like a faggot.

yeah it was ez bro, parsd orange
you did get your voidwalker clear at least, right?

Attached: 1563760992173.jpg (398x376, 37K)

How is sam after the buffs, is haga still a dps gain

I started pugging at like 6, didn't win shit btw

Attached: e1s.png (226x873, 26K)

What do people do with the high end gear? Feels like shit doesn't die too quickly in the overworld and lots of content is ilvl adjusted anyways. The only time I ever feel gear power through things is the Main Scenarios and some Trial content from the roulettes and top end-gear doesn't apply to 95% of of that.

Haga is purely for sen management.

I haven't been on my computer since right after the update dropped and now I have work to complete.

hagakure is a dps loss for eating sen for shinten. basically use it to realign yourself to a proper rotation, like if you need to eat your sen to reset during downtime or between pulls. it only gives 5 per sen

>it only gives 5 per sen
oh shit that's great

Eorzea Collection is the biggest mistake of a website. I just wanted ideas for good PLD glams, but everything on that fucking site seems to be A) A regular item set, but dyed differently. I.E. The entire Fray set, but white, or the Elemental +1 set, but gold. B) Casual/slutmogs. C) The totally original and unique Link and Wonder Woman "ideas". Thanks for reading my blog.

If you have a modicum of intelligence, watching a video is literally like having a cheat sheet for a test. if im struggling with anything, all I have to do is just study a video and i know everything now. Its the last resort, and it always works

There is nothing more infuriating than imbeciles who will watch a video but glean zero information from it whatsoever. Watching a video means you should know the whole fight afterwards by heart

Whoever gave my advice that gathering is better gil payoff then Materia/"In need" selling, thank you. I may not like crafting but I live happily with gathering and its lower but higher potential payout.

>Link
Hows it look? shit why didn't I think of that.

Is there anything confirming they died? Ran'Jit is still alive after all that shit

Like this. Go enjoy it, if you want it. There's at least 12 other Links on this site if you want something else. ffxiv.eorzeacollection.com/glamour/9556/adult-link

Attached: adult-link.jpg (340x570, 78K)

>Watching a video means you should know the whole fight afterwards by heart
on the off chance this isn't sarcasm, I have a few advanced gymnastics videos you should watch and be a able to perfectly replicate :^)

I havent used Eorzea Collection since finding Mirapri.

they call THAT a master sword?

holy fuck you were farming adventurer in need for gil? that's insanely inefficient bro.

No, I refuse to do anything that require that much coordination between players. I'm so sick of all the gay pre-planning and marker placing that takes longer than the fights themselves . Just make all the fucking fights reactionary already.

>not just selling omega minions for 1.7m gil
Free real estate

Didn't know what else to do and finding more info on how to make money in FFXIV is a little harder then I expected. The general is definitely not helpful if you're not looking to cross dicks.

Decided to ask here. Yea Forums threads tend to be more relevant when talking about the game and its gameplay aspects.

See this guy is mentioning something specific.

>tfw it's not weeb enough to be full of fateshit
If you're gonna have cosplay wheres my Drake MCH

Yes, come here, not there, for advice. Speaking of, if you've got your gatherers at max level, now's the time to hit up legendary level 80 nodes while the crafting scene is hot. lots of gil to be made.

The absolute bottom line of making money is selling black dye (only requires doing Ixal beast tribe for three days to unlock it) or grinding jobs, trading in dungeon drops for seals and those for prisms because braindead retards will buy either in stacks of 99 on the MB

Asked some of the raiders for this savage. They said that it's kinda harder but the mechanics are far better than previous raids.

Dunno what they mean by that.

It means even though the fights are harder, the raids are actually fun as well.

Now that they added Dojigiri Yasutsuna to the game I'm kinda bothered that Odenta is going to remain a DRK weapon. I wanted to collect the Tenka Goken on Samurai.

How long does 1-80 take now with the armory bonus, aetheryte earrings and trusts tweaks? Should you even bother with potd/hoh now

I parsed green on my day 1 E1S clear, should I just kms

any clear is a good clear. Just go back in and try to improve next time.

So how long does it usually take to level from 1 to 50 using PotD?

Any there any actual preferred worlds on the NA servers? Having trouble understanding their lists and their entrance message.

Yes stupid parse faggot

I don't see any preferred worlds up at the moment

Why would they use that message? That's terrible.

the fucks up with primal

Attached: 1540304187889.png (960x626, 30K)

This is what happens when you put too much stock in parse numbers. You cleared it yet you're more concerned over some numbers that will obviously need improvement over a new fight that JUST came out and where most people aren't fully optimized for it mentally or ilvl-wise.
Obsessing over parse numbers will just turn you into a huge faggot. That's why there isn't an offical in-game parse. They know this is the inevitability.

What message?

everyone that fell for the "raid" meme finally caught on and bailed.

Primal the best server NA
We are going to build a wall and block out all crystal and aether niggers from transfering over. Make primal great again

fags why are you taking that post so seriously? I'm just shitposting jesus christ this is Yea Forums you think I would actually kill myself over parses? good grief..

Nobody here cares if you kill yourself but parse faggots are cancer

You get 2-3 levels until 30, and it starts slowing down from there
Though you'll need to reset after you get your job crystal since you won't be able to actually do anything without it since you'll only have base class skills and you really shouldn't be going in at all before level 10 though since you can get that exp just from hunting logs and two-three fates

Because Crystal is a cesspool of degeneracy and bottom of the barrel garbage players

oh damn you got me good user.

Attached: 1544293326298.jpg (534x303, 35K)

Cut your dick off you sissy parsetranny faggot

Logging in, always a message for benefits to moving to preferred worlds.

>literally didn't change at all
>meanwhile aether is no longer locked
hmmmmmmmmm

I wasn't trying to "get" you. Everyone but total retard newfags would have understood that was a shitpost. Fuck

Downgrade to 914~ SkSp, new sweet spot.

How do I get an M/L plot without violating ToS or literally botting? I’ve had the gil, it just seems physically impossible the find an open plot.

Why is this all so unforgivably restrictive?

Go back in time

A jewish doctor already cut half my dick off against my will and I want to kill myself.

>clear e1s
>one person gets two drops, someone else gets the third
>clear e2s
>don’t get any drops again
>clear e3s
>don’t get any drops AND somebody else gets two drops AGAIN
Reminder that it takes 20 weeks minimum to get a full set with books only. Having a really hard time not unsubbing after getting fucked so hard by RNG. I can’t believe that the same person can actually win multiple times it’s so batshit fucking stupid.

Because SE is exceptionally incompetent at everything they do. You'll be lucky if they even acknowledge the issue by the time Ishgard housing comes out.

i feel bad for burgerbros who get the barber's blade

Report them

why are you typing like a fucking girl

Chad DC

>can't vit meld
>healers are squishy
>actually need darkest night / range physical 10% shield and repirsal to survival ending soft enrage/burst before final enrage
I kind of like how they've done the damage tuning.

>20 weeks
By then the next tier will be out and there would be no point anyway

THAT'S HIM!!!

That’s just blatantly not true, eat food if you are dying to that

Which fight?

>Not having a static with round robin loot distribution
le mao

>static
>using round robin
Must be ultra casual trash

sh-shut up the tanks have to get geared first, our fc officer dark knight said we can't progress if we don't

Attached: 1494958173782.jpg (320x265, 24K)

When that one of them looked at you I thought they were going to be relevant beyond being generic enemies in a solo duty.

>one person can win multiple
That's pretty fucked if it's only going to be coffers.

Just finished the Innocence fight and subsequent cutscenes.

I'm going to have to say that ShB is more kino than HW.

Keeping players happy with even loot distribution is infinitely more important than the hilariously small rDPS gain from funneling all of your loot to 1/2 players, doubly so considering all FF14 raid content is tuned for lower ilvl than the gear it drops.

Is Garuda-Egi the go-to Egi for AoEing?

Yep. you can win all the loot at once, just like Innocence EX, except no restrictions on the lootboxes

what the hell does titan even do now that he can't tank?

Sits in a corner like a useless bitch wishing he was a raid boss

one of his abilities puts a shield on the summoner

r8 my glamour

Attached: crystal-warrior-1-1563729548.png (340x570, 536K)

Titan second phase is incredibly disappointing. I legit cant think of a bigger blunder in any XIV raid to date

t. ranny

Blue Mage

Why does everyone still use tranny face paints?

Basically nothing. His shield cast requires you to change to him first and wait for the summoning+cast animations to finish so forget split second emergency shields to save yourself, and it doesn't even give a ruin 4 stack. There's also probably very little solo content that the shield would help you in since it's only 20% per 30 seconds x2, you'll either be able to solo something without it or be unable to solo with or without it, nothing in between.

Egis should just be removed and changed to oGCD skills.

It's okay user, I'd fuck your character with my catgirl

face paints are tranny now?

well that sucks.

Have you never seen a football team? They're all trannies

Attached: 1555585851037.png (600x689, 388K)

Natives believed in shit like skin walkers. Trannies believe themselves to be women wearing the skin of men. You do the math

That's right. Tom Brady is a girl.

>join a static
>the moment the lead realizes how the new loot in savage is going to work from now on he decides he wants to funnel all the gear onto the BLM so long as he is performing well
I'm not sure if this is wise or not but it sure makes me excited to try to perform well since I'm said BLM. I can only imagine what it's going to be like by next tuesday being full of 470 gear while everyone else is still in normal eden lol

I've just resubbed this morning.

I'm on "Ultros", I hear thats a popular server? I used to play with the Giant Bomb guild, but I got pruned due to inactivity. Is SAM still the most CHAD class, or has Gunbreaker outdone it now? I wanted to play WHM, but solo content as WHM was fucking miserable

>all the casual shitters left crystal because muh prog
>spend not all day with people who enjoy the game not just raiding but also just doing quests, hanging out and rping
>make fun of degenerates
pretty good desu.
Thank you user for keeping all the Raid trannies.

Attached: 03198723065.jpg (492x492, 126K)

I cant be the only one who got burned out on the viera pants right? Like the ass was nice the first three times, but now everytime I load into and instance and have bunny butt shoved in my face i feel nothing.
THANKS FOR RUINING BUTTS FOR ME DIPSHIT

i actually play femroe

>was excited to raid
>pugged e1s for a few hours and got to enrage
kind of bored of it already. anyone else feel this way?

>femroe

Attached: 13786944756574.png (364x558, 360K)

Sucks to be you.

Pugging sucks. It's hard to feel progress when you constantly exchange people.

i play a femlala, primarily whm
please dont bully me based on this single detail

Attached: 1558957317507.png (980x1313, 443K)

i ddid it pug bros. im titan 2nd part. fuck statics

Attached: 1482385679545.jpg (584x768, 48K)

>the tanks have to get geared first
ya know that does make alot of sense t.bh

Then go be a femroe and not a memebun

MY NEW GLAMS

Attached: fgsds.png (313x461, 177K)

like i said
r8 my glamour idiot

>please dont bully me
If I didn't know better I'd say you wanted to be bullied.

I looked up the macros the japanese players use for Partyfinder groups.
Im gonna try running weekend runs of extremes with these on crystal and see how well people respond to it.

Dick/10

How much cock can a femlalas mouth hold?

maybe
uh.....one, probably? maybe two if its just like...the head. this is just a guess, i wouldn't really know

>uh.....

How hard is Ixion to farm these days?

Attached: 1564558201590.png (2080x2400, 3.87M)

by 'play' you mean the actual game and not some erp right?

Attached: 1399419297722.jpg (456x366, 100K)

Good luck!

i mean to be completely honest the question put me in big think mode for a solid 2-3 minutes. i had contemplated the differences in size and also considered the penis size of all the other races but nothing conclusive obviously
you simply dont know until you try

Attached: Interrogation Mark Slut (13).png (1280x720, 673K)

can we test this while my femlala healer wife watches because it's her fetish to be cucked

>join Mana
>stumble upon loads of Omutsu Japs
What? I avoided NA to avoid degeneracy

well im not one for being cucked personally but technically its not me getting cucked in this situation and i gotta say while ive never thought of this way before suddenly it IS hot as fuck. you guys on aether by any chance?

>Omutsu Japs

Attached: 1546389893944.gif (1119x884, 747K)

Sadly I'm consigned to EU servers not by choice but it's a long story but thanks for humoring the idea, just knowing I tried will probably be enough to set her off.

If there was a split of 'tier gear' and non tier gear it wouldn't be a problem. I didn't mind getting relegated for loot on some tier sets because I shared them with a Warlock (and Paladin). But there was more than Tier 6 tokens that dropped so I was still getting upgrades along the way.

>you guys on aether
>aether
And this is why I stay on perfectly straight, 100% heterosexual primal.

Attached: 1558655626717.png (901x664, 657K)

hey its no problem. the idea was enough to get me going, at least. you guys sound cute btw
actually its because im on aether that i almost never get any snags. i should really just move to crystal already.

these threads are becoming more and more like the xiv generals

holla pedrito

Is that how you guys greet?

To be honest it kind of makes sense given their work habits. plus imagine a small jap girl in one

These threads are just a lost cause, it is just xivg jr now.

Can someone give me quick rundown on which servers I should join and which ones should be avoided?

It's /xivg/ with an obsession with WoW added on top. Honestly it's just a degenerate thread using XIV as a cover

Join any server that's not mine. Avoid mine. We're full.

It's all my fault. I made one crack about femlals sucking dick and the whole thread went to shit. I never realized what dangerous power I wielded by being able to destroy an entire thread with even the mildest of erp responses.
By the gods....what have I done?

>Lamia used to be a half-empty world
>ShB drops and now there's always a que

GET OFF MY WORLD REEEEEEEE

My friends main character is on primal. He's a foot and diaper fetishist.

Attached: 1546781554681.jpg (500x367, 20K)

American? go to primal. This thread should show you why the other two should be avoided.

Is Ixion still obtainable?

Attached: ixion.png (1158x819, 1.29M)

i'm worried about what happens in this image

it's exactly what it looks like.

>that crop
Fucking hell.
Well since it's FFXIV it's probably futa too.

Attached: 1544902096503.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

>parsed orange
>when the parse aren't showing until tomorrow
fuck off

>I was pretending to be retarded

Keep crying you loser faggot.

Outted yourself as a parse tranny who took the bait.

Priority should always be DPS > Tanks > Healer anyway
So yeah enjoy your 20 weeks healers

>don't want to do savage since I can't be arsed to deal with 7 other idiots

I guess Yoshi was right. I'm going to unsubscribe from your game.

>e2s
>fags keep eating dps down
fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you

Always happens in the lead up to an Expansion. Now that Savage is out and has been cleared, the threads should start to die out soon. Then it’ll just be smaller, decent threads until October.

sorry

>got the name Hora Hora on Lamia as a dragon girl
Heh, made myself chuckle doing it

Most of the non degenerates are busy raiding or playing monk. I’m just here to give the thread a look until everyone is ready.

Proof.

Those flying shitheads are the absolute worst.
Good thing you can make a safer spot during Cleaver for them

>do Holminster with trusts
>reach second boss
>everyone stacked tightly
>get a stack marker
>everyone runs away from me
>die
I TRUSTED YOU FUCKERS

Attached: 1550248171240.png (486x533, 291K)

>Mfw just cleared E1S and cucked the necklace and bracelet coffers from the other 7 pugs
I haven't felt this good at this game for a long time lads.

Attached: 1450240277600.jpg (231x363, 25K)

nice

White mages are chads user, you do the bullying

Which food should i use for DRG? I see everyone using espresso but salad has more crit.

Attached: 1504901872568.jpg (665x574, 25K)

I read salad on the balance.

>Retainers bring me 20 million.

Attached: porky yoba.jpg (800x852, 83K)

what's the next step in yoshi's master plan?

Attached: 1535763833536.png (1510x883, 1.3M)

>greased lightning effect changed to an actual lightning aura instead of some faggy wind shit
A man can dream.

please send aimi-chan your kind words and love

Attached: 1554646340655.png (594x762, 110K)

Would be nice if it also made your hair yellow and spiked it up.

literally who

I always thought she was depressed because she just hated her job and yoshi kept memeing on her lol

SE translator girl

she usually shows up on the liveletters

How are people this clueless about how to play their job?

Attached: Capture.png (83x665, 6K)

Here's their AoE "rotation"

Attached: aoe.png (76x364, 3K)

Have you SEEN GL4, friend? Your character is crackling with actual lightning.

It is "greased lightning" from the first stack, it doesn't turn from "greased wind" to "greased lightning" at the 4th stack. GL1 should have some small sparks and GL4 should be super saiyan.

What's more fun, WHM or SCH?

Attached: white_mage_skylar_by_oraclesaturn_d8qz67l-fullview.jpg (900x507, 102K)

Really hard to get a good cap of lightning but GL4 has lightning actually arc along your body, both green and blue sparks.

Attached: Wg5Gajz.jpg (1360x768, 128K)

Replace the green wind with more lightning and I'll be satisfied.

There's a lot of lightning in motion, but I can agree the wind swirl isn't for everybody.

Attached: xQ0XzA5.jpg (1360x768, 121K)

Early content (even HW) is so easy now that literally everything works and so people never learn their jobs. Press any button, the enemies just melt. This is also why no one knows basic mechanics like what is a stack marker at level 70.

So transpeople are werewolves? Fuggin' sweet!

>wow raid tier released
>200k viewers every day for 2 weeks
>ffxiv raid tier released
>barely 20k for the 12hrs it took to complete it

a solid yikes from me

>Armchair raider vs people actually playing the game
Who would have though?

I mean, that's exactly how it works if your group is doing progression, yeah.
You generally funnel all gear onto your strongest DPS first since it will give you the best rDPS improvements per piece and will help the most with beating enrage.
Since the last time HP checks existed was during Gordias gearing up your tanks and healers is very unimportant.

why is this happening in fucking Eden

Attached: unknown.png (259x156, 7K)

Europoor bros, Chaos or Light?

>Twintania on Light

Light unless you're french or want all your PFs to fail horribly

They're not dead if there's no confirmed corpse. Unless there's an asspull.

Attached: b973cbecacb3b56197f99c51b3106f91ec228e37.jpg (1024x576, 144K)

I don't play either but WHM is everyones preferred healer class right now, the other healers complain how unenjoyable their class is now

Show your gunglamour!

Attached: 20190730145845_1.jpg (2560x1440, 243K)

maybe he was unlocky with his procs for fire iii

>it wasn't just a meme it was real
Fuck.

Attached: sendhelp.jpg (378x362, 19K)

>Ever using the dark thing under the nose
Fucking why?

we literally stood over their corpse

>Wanting to smell dumb futaqotes

you can tell just from the way she carries herself

MNKchads where we at

I never realized how much I would appreciate 5 more seconds on each form

this is ugly
looks fine on male roes tho
thanks, im actually asking because im transfering. there are some cases where transfer can be free right?

Attached: 1550864241614.png (677x586, 16K)

Transfer to Twintania was free two weeks ago. Not sure if it still is.

Ran'jit's body wasn't found, he could have hobbled off or let his snek drag him to safety while the WoL was busy.

I don't follow her on social media or see her outside Live Letters/E3.

Though, while not XIV related, Hikaru Utada's instagram makes me want to give her a hug.

Is there a tracker for FATEs in shadowbringers online? I want that fucking frog suit bros

>mods

bamp

Are crafters profitable right now?

No. Keep buying the goetia mats and sell those instead.

Why don't you google that exact sentence before asking

Attached: 1482455547120.jpg (399x388, 32K)

retards

Yesterday

Melds?

Sometimes, just sometimes, I like to think the game does give you certain rewards based on performance. I just had a Titan NM where, despite being a SMN, I needed to pull about 6 rez's out of my ass, including a moment when I'd just summoned Phoenix as both Healers and one of the Tanks hit the floor (yes, it was during the BoomerMobile section.) The game was kind enough to throw the Eden minion my way for the trouble.

If only all loot decisions worked like that.

I'm so fucking horny

Alright I'm done. I can't take this shit card system any longer. AST is dead.

I haven't played SCH since 2.0. I was happy to jump on the AST train in 3.0 because of dual sects, and I remember getting 2 SCH groups in 2.0 was painful due to a lack of good group healing. Looks like this isn't really an issue any more with all the healing ability bloat that's in the game now. Obviously it wouldn't be optimal but it shouldn't suck any more right?

Are there any good Yea Forums affiliated Free Companies or is that just too much to hope for?

I doubt they're dead, you specifically fought all those civilians non lethally

They didn't die they just got K.O.'d they are found outside of Eulmore but they are wearing normal civilian clothes, but are RNG appearances like the characters in Rowena's restaurant in Mor Dhona or the ghost in Gridania

>Balmung
>try erp
>have fun time
>go to f-list to make profile for fetishes
>go through the whole fucking list of hundreds of preferences
>click next
>site has logged me out for some reason, list didn't get saved
Well, fuck it then.

Sorry to hear that, hope you got it done again or you plan to.
Post f-list.

My husband was supposed to join me this month because I'm friendless and poorly socialised. He bought judgment for ps4 instead.

Attached: 1534513874080.jpg (406x1024, 85K)

Every static I've ever been on has always had "give all the loot to the DPSers first then tanks and healers can fight for the scraps like the dogs they are"

How do I SMN?

>i actually play femroe
>implying that somehow invalidates "t. ranny"

Yeah, hope you have fully CP melded crafting gear though.

Attached: SPOILER_1564471973420.png (866x446, 592K)

>Punches sections up

Far too much to hope for. Don't try to fit in with a tribe, it'll always be worse than what you thought it would be.

Join mine instead if you're on Ultros.

Can you parry his hits with a QTE?

>if you are woman
Lose that zero get with the hero bby i would never not play XIV wit u
>if you are a man
lmao get wrecked faggot

I don't even want to try EU pf is horrible.

It's not fair!

Attached: 565675684345353.jpg (1920x1080, 484K)

Min stats with max cp is so pathetically easy to meld dude

Can you give the coordinates for where this random event happens?

>hundreds of fetishes
Why would you need hundreds when all a man needs is "vanilla, missionary, happy sex"?

Best part besides the happi is the inflatable pool. Now I can both throw snowballs and splash water at people from my garden!

Attached: 543534534354435.jpg (916x520, 185K)

>crafter quest has a part where some bandits show up
>game just ignores the fact I could job change and kill them in 1 second
>instead have to stand there looking angry and helpless

gay

>elezen will be featured in the official art even less because of bunniggers

Attached: IMG_20190714_115840.jpg (1566x1567, 279K)

Good lord that skirt

Attached: sweating profusely.gif (257x199, 1009K)

How are you supposed to change if you're in combat?

>clear e3s
I doubt.

you can't change jobs when in-combat, did you forget?

they never show up outside of valentine's day, so business as usual

Attached: 😭😭😯😂😂💯🛢☢🔥🔥🔥🔥 😎..png (556x585, 620K)

Lord almighty the amount of mental gymnastics this faggot has to go through every day to justify not being a tranny to strangers on the internet surely must be considered some kind of mental illness like autism or aspergers.

Keep going bro, I know you can do it!

>Using veria race gear

Unoriginal as fuck

Attached: 8036702E-98DC-40E1-94D9-B500BAA26355.jpg (429x606, 42K)

I wish everyone had more customization options. Like midlanders getting more than Orlando Bloom pube beards and maybe the ability to grey your hair properly instead of it looking like your hair was randomly stained by jizz.

Wtf is wrong with that lion legs? They are small as fuck

I'll pump her full of acceptance.

>you can't copypaste from PS4 browser
>I can't copypaste macro
fucking SNOY
this is basic function of any browsers

Goddamn Yoshi-P broke her spirit

i want to FUCK that Hrothgar!!!!

Attached: furry.jpg (500x625, 61K)

>those little legs
I’ll pass

>decide to have Thancred do big pulls since I've done it many time before and he's been fine
>Alphinaud goes braindead and just stands there and lets Thancred die
or
>go to grab second enemy pull and drag them back
>Alphinaud fucking TELEPORTS next to me on my way back, ruining the whole plan

>tfw no low self esteem qt translator gf

it's not fair bros

Attached: 1538298637123.jpg (500x500, 50K)

>highest dps of all tanks
>still pretty decent damage mitigation
Damn it feels good being a gnbbro

Get fucked catsluts.

Trusts are designed to do one pull at a time, you're not supposed to do big or multiple pulls. You're not gonna speed run dungeons with your NPC party

How the fuck did Negev get involved in all this?

>still no male-only fundoshi item

I honestly feel bad for her. She does a good job at events having to translate everything live.

Attached: 1560726172996.png (445x415, 338K)

WORST timeline!

Attached: Putting the fun in fundoshi.jpg (2122x748, 551K)

They handle it just fine most of the time. Only exception is when healer AI shits itself at the very concept of it.

>Shad

The west can't handle them for some reason.

Attached: fundoshi xenoblade x.jpg (3116x1696, 643K)

Ranjit is dead

Nope, but I had a lot of fun progging it with my static.

Attached: Mord Good.jpg (240x235, 17K)

Wow user you're a massive faggot.

That's a pretty big problem
Urianger randomly dropped dead half of my attempts so I just stopped bothering

He skipped leg day.

why would you do this

Attached: file.png (696x403, 146K)

I'll probably do it later this week when I have time.

Did she go back to high school? Why is she wearing a sailor uniform after wearing the business suit?

Read your journal

It works really well when you're ranged and can smack an enemy from a distance and then immediately run back for Thancred to grab them.

Attached: Alphinaud Him Vauthry.jpg (567x572, 73K)

>more and more E4S clears showing up
>yet to see a screenshot with AST
Anons....

good. This games playerbase is gay enough without male thongs.

Attached: 1562806227882.jpg (2560x1440, 516K)

>Kazakhstan
Slavs

more like ass

this is bullshit but i believe it

her comics are essential sadkino

I wonder what her parents were like

Attached: 1542659436212.png (768x768, 308K)

>thinking they'd ever alienate all the vocal crystalniggers playing catgirls
lol

Krile femdoms you.

Ami has a twitter!? Why the fuck have I only heard about it now??

>healer AI shits itself at the very concept of it
They are designed to be like most human players, so the AI is actually a very accurate at simulating randoms.

1. Supply and demand
2. Nobody is paying 1m or even 0.5m for your shitty ring that took 3 minutes to make
3. We have 2(3) weeks of Eden normal so most people aren't getting crafted gear

Will we have Kino moments with the psychotic prince next expansion?

Attached: ffxiv_31072019_164454_873.png (1920x1080, 1023K)

Attached: EASxjglU4AAZ_1O.jpg (900x900, 133K)

>Kill
Dude there is multiple quests where you "kill something" gamepaly wise but quest says you just kicked their asses. Their final "death phrase" doesn't looks like something dying person will say

Only if she bullies Alphinaud at the same time

This is the moment Minfillia realizes the Source is a degenerate den of incest and the rejoining should be allowed to happen.

Attached: D9jl3sIVAAEq6Yq.jpg (900x900, 129K)

she's a very low profile person

That is prime /cgl/ does she post these often on her twitter?

Complete fucking trash. Delete your character and unsub, faggot.

Where do I find a gamer cosplayer all around geeky gf

Only if based Ishikawa is writing it. If it's the same people as Stormblood then lolno.

maybe she should stop going after white chads and she won't get rejected as often.

This needs a webm. I demand it.

>nothing but catsluts in the background

but everyone loves chads

Attached: 1543967702081.png (1000x1000, 475K)

>low profile person
>regularly posts on their twitter

Attached: 1560554531100.png (141x154, 56K)

>blizzard iv -> Blizzard III
what the actual fuck

Sub 1k followers is pretty low profile actually.

Must be bottom to top.

>even using Blizzard IV
It’s like you don’t even play BLM

Isn't the prince just going to be a villain again? Why do people keep saying he's going to be chaotic good

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 230K)

This, he's obviously going the "bad guy" route.

Based freeze user

or at least one of those intense zoom in edit.

Attached: 134976123483.jpg (406x470, 18K)

Cause they want to hang out with the pretty boy. If anything, if he chooses to take over Garlemald, he's gonna turn this war up to 11

No one hates themselves that much to play AST.
Maybe they will stop reworking not broken jobs.

>good race shows up instead of a shitty one
don't see the problem

He unintentionally averted a catastrophe by cancelling Black Rose. He only did it because he wanted to fight WoL again. Probably going after Zodiark next, might try to eat him or take control so we can have another big boss fight.

Will suck dick for fireglass leather

Because yandere and popularity.

Attached: ss_b9f121955f3f1523e5b8821003d3641f70abd0be.1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 596K)

you would have sucked it for free.

Attached: 1551117009758.png (334x393, 134K)

I don't know how he will be involved unless the MSQ is going back to the source full time now which would be disappointing and a waste

true...

Attached: protein.jpg (1200x675, 76K)

>only 30 more days playing this trash

Attached: filth3.jpg (1600x900, 81K)

No, I have standards at least.
Unless it comes to that new top, standards can take a backseat

>Healer sucks.
>Blames cat.
>Says cat has been handled.
>Still sucks.

Attached: 1563562448604.jpg (512x512, 13K)

Zenos is Chaotic Neutral, leaning to evil.

How’s the new season? First was great

>tfw healed titania ex with my cat sleeping on top of my arm

Attached: 1552822093907.jpg (625x468, 77K)

>AST still not used between the interim of savage to ultimate for speed/optimisation
>probably some flex plays of solo healing with AST due to changes in potency
>only way to reverse public opinion of AST is to overbuff them
>cycle repeats itself with healer balance
All this shit could have been averted if people doing the numbers for healers actually talked to each other before release.

It's pretty good! Definitely give it a go when you get a chance

How do people even fuck up healer literally don’t die and heal every now and then yet people are so goddamn awful at it.

Healer performance depends a lot on the party performance, the worse the party is the more bad healers pop up.

MSQ will probably have us going back and forth between the source and the first, more then likely.

>forgot to finish WT last week
>finish it off today so I can get this week's WT
>still not getting any lines
>rewards aren't even good

Attached: aiportraits_1563747442.jpg (512x512, 18K)

How long are we going to clean up messes for Hydelyn? I'm tired of being her champion because she thought destroyed the world to create new life was a good idea

Get rid of that book, this week gives out omega M which sells for a lot.
You can't get this week book if you turn last week one over.

Attached: 22183291_Copy.jpg (1000x600, 480K)

Story has the WoL's soul getting all distorted due to all the shit involving the Light happening and also emotional stress. Fray is ripped out if you during this and gains a corporeal form of his own. Gets into the MSQ as canon. Is a DRK Tank alternative to Thancred in Trust.

Would be nice.

Fuck off elidibus.

Attached: 1538164937996.jpg (1200x800, 383K)

>literal goddess of beauty
>little to nothing outside Sophia
Boob guys a shit.

Attached: Balance.png (750x1319, 2.18M)

That doesn't sound right. I've done this in the past, maybe not even a week or two ago. Did they change something?

I don't know, but last time i picked a book and turned it in after the weekly reset i couldn't pick the new week one.

>Ardbert died a virgin without ever noticing the greatness that is Lamiit
God I fucking hate this kind of shit.

Sorry, but my allegiance lies with Halone. PRAISE THE FURY.

Attached: 1564411997769m.jpg (582x1024, 217K)

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Just finished the MSQ
>Remeber us...Remember that we once lived.

Fuck bro's this victory feels hollow. Stupid scions doing their victory lap also felt really out of place

Attached: 1560780225190.png (702x1000, 1.22M)

you hate it when characters aren't pedophiles?

i want to play DRK because it's what i played in XI but i hate tanking

Attached: satdcatdaki.jpg (512x384, 19K)

>Fucking a midget is pedophilia because they're tiny.
Go home Australia.

>yet another user converted to Emetism.

Attached: Tasleen ahego.jpg (1038x1215, 263K)

is that Ricardo?

That’s just a horseshit excuse bad healers use for not being able to easily heal big pulls because they are so brain dead they can’t click a button in time

she's going to come back, right bros?

>would teleport occasionally to the inn during the MSQ to see if they had anymore sidequests
it's weird, I never realized how much NPC dialogue is in this game until then

does that make hating emet....antiemetism?

>mains 80 done
>crafts done
>ES4 clear done
Is time to unsub until 5.1?

Hollow how? It's either you or them. They have their reasons, sure, but their end goal is the death of billions.

If Hades had his way, Ryne would have died, and all the friends you made on The First would have died. And eventually, all your friends on the Source would have died.

Attached: 1563879787703m.jpg (963x1024, 131K)

Attached: 4354354345435.gif (220x220, 231K)

Without spoilers, does this Warriors of Darkness shit stop being cringy later on?

He'll never replace Aniki.

I don't really see what's cringy about it. You're not particularly edgy, you're just called the Warrior of Darkness because you know, you're killing light.

What

Remember if you didn't play ShB as WAR you do not deserve to pick up Ardbert's axe and should uninstall the game.

sorry but anyone who is attracted to lalafell is a pedophile. it's common sense

I would, no shame

Attached: screenshot_9_81.png (350x243, 117K)

Are we really going to go back to dumb territorial disputes after saving the multiverse?

She died for some faggy au ra kid. She gets absolutely no sympathy

They have to do something to spice it up after stormblood

Are you retarded my dude?
Do you seriously think a shit tank that does double pulls without mitigation needs the same healing as a tank that's doing a proper cooldown rotation?
And a pull that dies in 20 seconds because dps is pulling their weight needs a lot less healing than a pull that goes over 45+ because dps thinks single target is better on a 8mob pull.

"Where are you from? And how did you become so strong?"
>Smiles and puts a finger infront of his lips

Sorry for the brainlet question, but what's that supposed to mean? Is it a Japanese thing?

You know what must be done

Attached: 987954631597.jpg (594x334, 22K)

Is PFing Eden Savage just as hell as PFing the EX primals? I can't commit to a static because I work a full time job and I don't want to sign up for an unpaid part time job commitment that is static raiding.

Attached: wcpve33fnttttrp78e2a.jpg (940x500, 57K)

I can't see how. Garlemald/Zenos are gonna end up being a single patch or dungeon. 6.0 won't even be on the source or even a shard star. They really escalated things with 5.0 and I don't know how things go back to how it was before.

Stop making excuses for being bad at healing dude.

Probably yeah. I mean you've saved the world like a hundred times and then right after you go put carrots on some dudes roof as a prank, or carry bathwater to the Garlean embassy. Hell, right after I beat Omega I went and shovelled manure for the Vath.
Just cause you did a big thing doesn't stop the small things from existing

It just means "can’t/won’t tell"

Just pay for a clear then.

Its commonly used as a way of saying "its a secret"

Stop exclusively playing dps, the 1-2-3 spam is rotting your brain.

It means the warrior of light is the equivalent to santa claus

Attached: Santa.png (800x500, 1.04M)

>dead

Attached: annia_and_julia.jpg (300x203, 18K)

No, only mouth breathing retards do that.

I could hear the Hi-Mi-Tsu without a voice.

Fuck I just want that new shirt so I can give wonderful paizuri to random strangers in eulmore!

I'm just selling str pots at this point I don't think anything else is selling much. People are fucking autistic with their undercutting.

What made her look like that when most converted humans are still humanoid? Was she just that strong?
hell what the fuck was up with the eater who was the final boss in the dungeon before Vauthry, who looked more human than the actual humans in FFXIV

Yeah you're unironically a shitter if you think the healer can just suck it up and adjust to shit groups and I rarely even play healer role. Uninstall, fag.

The story set us up as the villains. The villain can't go around telling their secrets.

Even if this is the case, you can spam cure 2 on a non-mitigation tank. is it optimal? no. is it efficient? no. Can it be done, yes. As a healer, the only scenario where a tank should die would be zero mitigation + eating all the aoes + no tank stance so the mobs are running free hitting you the healer as well.

Why should I care about "people" who are just fragments of an actual person? The only people in the game's world who matter are me and the unbroken Ascians. Emet should have won.

6.0 is destined to be shit storywise
>3.0 was uncovering a thousand year secret that turned a nation on its head overnight, and killing a dragon too angry to die
>4.0 was muh mhiggers and muh doma filler

how much dps should each healer and tank do in e1s add phase?

Git gud

user, Zodiark has tempered you.

In case it hasn't been said yet. Insatiable is the name of the Shad Boss Theme. Would be nice if orchestrion rolls had previews.

I'll just eat my 30min penalty if i ever need to cure II spam a tank. It's not just not fun, the dungeon will also take 30+mins to finish.

This, if your tank is in tank stance and not eating every aoe then as healer you should have no issues keeping him alive

>le full time job meme
just admit you are a fucking scrub and/or a social retard that can't make online friends.
I have literally worked 48hs / week for the past five years and have cleared every raid since Midas while it was still relevant by commiting to a 5-hour-a-week static. I admit it's hard to find people who can raid at your schedule but just because you work full time doesn't mean you can't set aside time to raid.

I don't think there's a rule to why or how Sin Eaters look the way they do. Cause we got Tesleen who retains her features by is monstrous, and then the animals turned into Eaters are just white skinned animals. Then you get Eros who is clearly some mutated monster, or Storge, or the WoD who were turned, despite being dead, but retained their appearances. I think it's just whatever.

>someone asks me a question, starts a conversation
>thought they were just being nice
>they begin to passive aggressively push their FC on me
>basically say no thanks
>they keep going
why are people like this? You'd think they were getting paid for it.

Attached: 1556388460164.png (560x500, 145K)

Then you’re a shitty healer who deserves the penalty

i like it when cum drips out of their eyes, my gf does that too

>didn’t get to play yesterday
>day to is far too late to start pugging

Whelp... there’s always next tier I guess

Blacklist exists for a reason user

Well if you don't consider them people then I can't refute your stance. You're already too far gone.

At least it's better than just throwing invites at you out of the blue and expecting you to happily accept it.

Just cleared E1S and I'm already sick to fucking death of shitty Dancers.

>buying off MB
>don't know what any of some of these are
>have to double check through youtube so I don't get something like Ozma theme

If you even bother to use Cure after a certain level you need to just stop playing.

Where it drops from?

When they do that I know their intentions and can ignore it though

If you can clear e1s TODAY and burn through a little of e2s then you'll still be ahead of the majority of shitters.
Right now you can still rely on e1s as being a decent enough shitter filter, at least until MrHappy uploads a guide or something.

>want to start 1-1 conversation because /shout is cancer
>everyone is busy/afk
>just want to share interests and make friends in an mmo

Attached: 1564318213215.jpg (498x383, 50K)

how many did you come across? in what way were they shitty? damage? mechanics? I'm really curious.

this was only true when aoe was shitty
now that everyone has good aoe chain pulls where the healer only heals are MUCH faster

why?

I think it depends on the eater that turned you, Hypocrisy is like midlevel so humans turn into a generic gargoyle, and animals always just turn white. Lightwardens are special, and the Virtues are just corpses filled with light, rather than people turned into light

squadron sucks, how much of this do I have to do in order to get the exp bonus so I can start leveling up my second job

Not if they keep Ishikawa as the MSQ lead writer, which they fucking better after the incredibly positive response ShB got. Her stories are good because of the depth she gives her characters and less so because of what actually happens.
If it's Oda again, though, then yes, it'll be shit unless they can find a properly interesting scenario.

Why does this game lack so much midcore content?

EX primals are the closest thing to this type of content (hard enough not to AFK faceroll like Duty Finder, but easy enough that it doesn't require a static to clear them all early on during the pre-echo phase), but you only get ONE EX Primal fight every FOUR months.

Attached: image_5.jpg (750x735, 213K)

I treat everyone as an npc and go to the event chat tab when Im running content so I dont have to see people talking. I'd make friends in an mmo but games deter it too much now.

Attached: 1564166371716.png (172x188, 15K)

This would make the most sense.

I am still curious about the story of Vauthry's consort though.

it's symbolic of a regression into juvenility. we've all been there, this site breeds contempt for the human race. i've been on this site for well over a decade. i cannot maintain interpersonal relationships that don't involve my vagina. please leave while you still have potential.

Attached: 2019-07-31 17-09-56 CyanePrism.png (1094x1077, 1.34M)

early savage IS midcore content

Savage *is* Midcore content. It really doesn't take much coordination, after the backlash that Gordias had.

which jp data center with best pugs and english fags?

How's that Eden Savage going?how many statics have you joined over the past 4 years?

thats a cute chonk

There are other combinations of tanks being dumbasses that lead to a pack of mobs that take them from 100 to 0 in less than a gcd

Even if you burn all your oGCDs and keep them alive, they’ll immediately do it again and then you can’t do anything because your whole kit is on CD. Faster to let them die the first time

You need a level 40 squad before you can start getting the xp scroll, but level 50 squads can get twice as many per week

>now that everyone has good aoe chain pulls where the healer only heals are MUCH faster
There isn't a single dungeon or extreme or savage raid in this game where healers only heal. Mainly considering holy, assize and afflatus misery being absolutely busted on large pulls.

>shitter for wanting to contribute to 25% of the dungeon raid dps while using my full toolkit instead of whack a mole healthbars with cure II just because the tank is garbage and needs to be cure II spammed
Starting to think you don't even play dps. Do you even play this game?

Midcore would be Savage, but 99% of the playerbase being seriously handicapped made it an hardcore content
If you have trouble at learning any of the new Savages mechanics reconsider your choices.

You're right by the way, this game passes from "yawn" mode to actually "use your head" mode very quickly with no middle ground

2 fights every SIX months. That's still severely lacking in midcore content.

why is the skill floor between melee dps and ranged dps so huge? it's fucking ridiculous. ranged should have positionals. fucking kenki on positionals. so dumb. fucking form shift, honestly what the fuck.

It's about the same amount of content everyone else gets.

Help, i'm getting destroyed by pure beam
If i stand close to my orb, someone inevitably stands far enough from theirs that it shoots me instead. Well and sometimes i'm that faraway guy but it's random depending on how bad the puddle bait is
So is there some kind of agreed upon way to bait the puddles? Also do the orbs pick their target when the cast finishes OR when they actually shoot?

Vauthry probably turns them himself, which is why he has so many humanoid eaters, and a winged lion

Where is the adventurer from? Why does s/he never talk about their parents?

Extremes and the first 2 floors of savage are midcore. You see casuals clear that shit all the time despite taking weeks to do it.

Elemental is the seamonkey/aussie central

Good thing that now at least ranged are not doing more dps than melees, poor NIN though.

So...I'm horrible with recognizing japanese voices. When the WoL speaks right before the final Trial, is that the voice of Ardbert or did they actually voice a line for your character specifically?

I don't understand what's the point of this? Once a FC reaches max rank there is no reason to get more people.

That would make sense.

By the way, what was up with Vauthry's mind control ray he tries to use on the Exarch? When he starts controlling people later it's with meol, but Exarch didn't eat meol.

apparently the raid trannies are mad because fflogs changed and they can't do padded parses anymore

that's what you get for not using the superior english vo's

WoL is not voiced.

Devs don't want to touch that because it leaves the player to build their own character back story. Though canon wise, we became a adventurer for the same reasons as everyone else, money and fame.

I'm also terrible with recognizing voices in general but I've heard Ardbert's Japanese voice so much that I can say for sure it was him.

Working on E2S and have joined two statics in that time frame.

For comparison, WoW has a heroic raid tier which is midcore as fuck and they have way more boss fights per tier than FFXIV. But it's a shame that aside from that part, WoW overall sucks and Activision is the worst Western company next to EA.

>padding prior to pdps apocalypse
>lf nin, drg, brd, mch, ast, you just exist and press whatever's not on cooldown
>padding now
>you have to do your job well OR the rest of the team have to do their jobs well
This kills the fflogs tranny

Yoshi, you're flying too close to the sun. Don't push this relationship any further.

Attached: 2019-07-31 18_02_10-FINAL FANTASY XIV.png (823x575, 788K)

This is fake, right?

But then we could have upgraded to becoming Mystery Niggas.

TECHNICALLY, we could have used our Creation Magiks to bring our friends back. Limited versions of low forms of life would have been within our power without relying on Zodiark for sure. We could have been totally selfish.

>2 fights every SIX months.
2 savage floors
2 extreme trials on 5.0
+1 extreme trial on 5.1

If they add more BA like content, there's more midcore shit that you'll have.

Source? I only see you peddling this bullshit in these threads, but haven't seen anyone unhappy with changes.

>he doesn't talk to NPCs in between quests
You're the fake

fucking hell e2s is impossible in chaos. absolute fucking greylet shiters that cant dodge or dps. please nuke this data center

He does have that power, he uses it in his normal trial as a confuse gaze. The meol control is because he can control light based creatures, and eating Light bread makes you part Light apparently.

Paying 15 bucks each month. Fuck off shill.

I do most of the time (I even walk up to the trusts after a dungeon) but I can't remember that one at all

cumbrain

First party I was in took a long time to fill because the only DPS players joining were Dancers, and the PL wanted to be the only Dancer. Can't say how much they actually sucked since we weren't going for the clear and everyone was learning/dying a lot to mechanics - but we did get to 60% of the fight and that's basically all the mechanics.

Second party, similar story of just Dancers trying to join even though there already is one. The Dancer that did get in was just constantly fucking up mechanics and going to the wrong places.

For example... we're figuring out where ranged players should be going for Meteor marker laser baiting.
Since for the first lasers in phase 1 I'm on the Western orb, I claim the Western Orb again, other healer is on the Southern orb.
We do the 1 marker "stand around to assign your spot" and the Dancer stands at the Eastern edge to claim it. We pull, and get to the mechanic, and the Dancer has mysteriously decided to not bait the Eastern laser - wiping the group.
We do the 1 marker again, this time the Dancer wants my spot on the West. So I concede and adjust to do East instead (since it's not fucking hard to adjust). We pull, get to the mechanic, and this time Western laser doesn't get done, and the party wipes. The Dancer immediately calls out in chat "WEST LASER HAD NOBODY ON IT."
So, since I was doing East laser at the time (and got it done correctly), I could see that the Dancer was no-where to be found at that point.
We do the 1 marker YET AGAIN, and the Dancer has decided to return to the Eastern spot, claiming he had always been doing that spot - despite the fact that in the last pull I was there and he was nowhere to be found. He's assigned East again and I return to West.
We pull, and clear - but not without the Dancer dying twice to easily avoided mechanics.

I fully expect this kind of bullshit to be par for the course for 90% of Dancers.

Why do NA statics require voice chat for Eden 1 Savage when JP can do it without voice chat?

it's actually like twelve unless if you want retainers

Attached: DQAZy6BUMAAK2Jx.jpg (711x604, 55K)

Looks like you're a shitter.

Attached: eV.png (1229x636, 1.47M)

>eu pugs
>0.01 enrage exp e2s party! trash stay away!
>join in
>leader wearing a mix of 340 and 330 gear
>tank keeps taking boss to narnia
>sam retard disengages boss completely for every aoe
>sch never once cast succor just spam broil
>everyone keeps dying to every pushback
mfw

Attached: 1507263504050.jpg (1080x1920, 337K)

B-BOARDWARDEN JANNY!

>finished ARR and post ARR
it wasn't even half as bad and long as you told me

Attached: 1553122908371.jpg (326x314, 54K)

why are all the characters posted ITT female?

So when is the Elezen growth spurt kick in? The twins were 15 when Sharlayan was destroyed and that has been at least one year if not more of in-game time, plus the fact that they spent a year each in the First before the WoL shows up means they are maybe 17 years old at the least and being very conservative with the passage of time, yet they are still half the size of an Elezen player character. Do they grow 3 ft in a very short span, or are the Elezen player characters like 40 years old?

Attached: IMG_20190726_173519.jpg (1808x1999, 269K)

Most NAbabs who aren't good enough to speedkill is a mouthbreather

Literally a male character right here

They’re only half Elezen.

>Playing Otome Fantasy XIV as a male character

Attached: Heavensward.png (1280x720, 885K)

Attention whores.

yeah I sure love making a meal for myself to fight Titan

pls respond

Remember their physical bodies are in the Source. On the First, they'll likely never age.

I didn't even browse the thread, I just wanted some (you)s

The garaou PLD sword dyed blue is perfect.

it's going to be a simpsons thing where they are perpetually teenagers

Currently White Mage in ARR lvl 60 im so fucking bored of WHM should I go Samurai max him then return to my white mage im just bored of doing msqs for hours. Does this get better should I call it quits?

Attached: 1563654821606.jpg (1024x1024, 83K)

Usually it goes to the worst player

Buy some Wumpa Coins.

Once you've done the first Meteor/Spinny Orb you've pretty much seen everything and are ready to clear.
Granted this is only true if you're not a shitter and don't consider barely scraping through a mechanic as "I'VE CLEARED THIS MECHANIC!!!!!"

Do what you want, I'm not your dad.

I don't know but id sure love to see some hot malera

>whoring for attention via screenies vs being a bitter cunt

Hmm I know what I prefer

Attached: D97-MtaWsAAf5FG.jpg (621x341, 48K)

WHM unironically doesn't get fun until 60+ and if you are still doing ARR you are probably getting cucked into playing Lv. 50 instances which is the absolute worst time to be a WHM

WHM is one of the most fun jobs user

>e1s spinny baiting mechanic
how the fuck are you meant to figure this out

Attached: 1499780593070.gif (270x188, 1.78M)

Metal Gear!?

Attached: PS_Messages_20190724_19355.png (1702x2048, 2.29M)

what is wrong with those players who only do crafting and have capped gil but still try to make more? are they mentally ill?

>If you're melee
Kill adds
>If you're ranged
Stand next to your designated orb, closest to the edge where the orb's arrows are pointing at. Follow the rotation of the arrows a bit to get a feel for where the orb will be firing lasers, and then stand at a spot where they'll fire away from the party.
Also kill adds.

Imagine crafting the latest mount only to fail on the simplest of things lol

Attached: zenosisdummythicc.png (983x191, 55K)

When I try to drag two warrior skills, inner beast and steel cyclone to my hotbar, they turn into fell cleave and decimate no matter where I put them. Is there a way to get around this? I cant use them at this rate.

Attached: 1563384173281.jpg (489x586, 185K)

I wish I had a femroe to protect my elezen

You want to to bait the beams so they rotate outside the map.

Attached: 1563043085501.png (1248x841, 300K)

It's easy if you were paying attention.
First set of orbs targets the person closest to it.
So it follows that the second set of orbs would do the same thing.
They have the little rotation icon that has been used before so it follows that they are going to rotate after firing.
The laser puts a vuln debuff on you meaning you aren't supposed to be hit by the laser twice.
Therefore, every ranged baits the laser in such a way that the beams never go through the middle as no one is supposed to be hit by the lasers.
It's not that cryptic, if you want to look at a truly bizarre mechanics think of living liquid's open palm / closed fist aoe thing that gave you 2 seconds to try and figure out wtf was even happening before wiping you or maybe A6S final robot with the tornado that was kind of a clusterfuck of cryptic mechanics that happened at the end of a very annoying gauntlet

Average WAR player.

Im convinced they're manually swapping Congested status around to move the population where they want to balance it. Two months ago Crystal was the largest DC. At SHB launch everyone was saying Aether is now packed. Now Primal is now the only packed one. Im not believing it.

i know how it works but upon seeing there is nothing to tell you how to handle it or that it can even interact with you. badly designed

Which hairstyle is that?

Anyone else have no drive to do Savage because the rewards are meh as fuck and it's not worth going to prog hell just for a small dopamine rush after many hours?

its been an issue since 5.0 began for me

Those skills literally turn into the other skills, they get replaced. You can't use the lesser skills after a certain level. The buttons on your hotbar will automatically adjust to whichever skill is available at your level when synched.

That makes total sense though.

Are the dps checks for Eden Savage strict? Will I have to buy crafted gear?

you know from the first orbs that they target the closest person to them

I thought you were baiting but you are genuinely a retarded anime poster that doesn't know how to read

>PS_Messages

Begone consoletard shrek tranny

ha ha imagine that...

Attached: 1544797359361.png (657x527, 13K)

>screenies
dilate then kys

Attached: 1515507977182.jpg (184x200, 10K)

Savage isn't worth it unless you have friends to do it with.

Prog hell is the fun part. What's not fun is having to run it every week for a chance at getting loot.

Attached: 1564411664653.jpg (1024x576, 67K)

>tfw clearing e1s with five buddies in matching indigo shirts
indigo gang represent

Aymeric's hairstyle, it's included in his mogstation outfit.

Fuck.
Off.

Only warning.

With the new system it seems like it should be better to run with a static since you can distribute gear better and not have to be cucked by seeing drops for jobs you don't have in your party, but I can imagine pugging it must be hell with lucky retards that roll Need on everything.

So where are all of your friends in the First? Alisae is in the Inn. Would I be right to guess they're all just where I found them originally?

The fights themselves are the rewards. If you don't enjoy doing them, don't do them.

Oh shit, it's not male only?

What are ya gonna do? Post at me?

Attached: 1564439857553.jpg (287x287, 18K)

Picking on word choice because you got called out for being a miserable cow. I couldn't dilate a hole bigger than yours. Kys :)

Attached: Dmx4MA0UYAER5Ea.jpg (971x546, 56K)

I haven't looked at jp forums but pretty sure they should be raging over it.
The fact you need to roll against 8 people EVERY SINGLE TIME is fucked up, you even need to roll against people on full i470 just because they feel like gearing alts they aren't even raiding with.

Alphinaud is in Eulmore with the Chais, Y'Shtola is back in Slitherbough while Thancred, Urianger and Ryne are all part of the raid questline.

Yeah, the gear itself is for males only, but the hair can be used by both genders.

Based keikaku dude

alright, thanks

hey guys i'm leveling dancer :)

They are strict but you don't need crafted gear to meet them except maybe E3S and E4S.

Your problem is going to find 7 other players competent enough to both get through the mechanics and do enough damage while doing them.