JonTron’s Game Jam

>You will never get to be in a game jam competition with Jon and some unknown fucks.

Why live?

Attached: F5C2AC5B-FF50-471D-AEEA-183435F8092A.jpg (1600x900, 232K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZmMCsJtGZKU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If these unknown fucks can do it then why can't you? One of them is even a girl which means they'll accept anything the streets will offer.

Attached: 1562731049818.png (667x799, 274K)

>tfw jon did absolutely fucking nothing at all of any value for their game
Oney couldn't program but at least he made the models and music

youtu.be/ZmMCsJtGZKU

Weird that Jon actually might have been the worst part of this Jontron video

ECH

I thought he was still funny. What would have made more sense is if he stayed as some neutral host that fucked with both teams or something, since he has no technical skills with making a game

this and

>gives oney's team the pity award

He really should have just been the host from the very beginning and has two teams of three compete while he hangs out with both groups.

Is this the one where some company tried to get a bunch of e-celebs to do a game jam and they all walked out?

>Wearing a white watch

Abysmal taste.

Why is that white supremacist being posted here?

Attached: 1563849614445.jpg (750x497, 55K)

ARCHIELUXURY that you, sad cunt?

Honestly even though Bazook-47 was the less buggy game, it's boring since it's a standard TPS
Captain Neckbeard is way more interesting since it has a physics based drag control style

Attached: 09789353897.jpg (503x434, 23K)

You have no idea how bad things really are

Attached: 77CE2572-4C86-4CA5-8EF7-5989972D45D8.jpg (1600x900, 92K)

no, it means they'll accept you if you have a vagina

I don't even know who that is, but I have never liked the way white watches look. I can understand why black people wear them because it compliments their skin, but a white person wearing a white watch looks retarded. Black looks so much classier and sleeker on a white person. Usually only women or gay white men wear white watches, so not sure why Jontron is wearing one, unless he honestly thinks that looks good on him.

I don't trust people with
>weak chins
>thin lips
>fat bodies
>white skin
Jontron checks all of those but continues to make me laugh. What does this mean?

Attached: 1558677759709.gif (500x375, 497K)

Because you need to do something better with your life other than watch some one play video games.

The basic gameplay idea of having to bump into things to "accidentally" shoot could be fun for a timing-based puzzle game.

jontron was paired up with gamergate girl, and she refused to do any actual work and then accused the venue/company of sexism

the madness project devs look like some pretty cool dudes, although krinkel might be a psychopath

You hate yourself and are projecting it onto other people.

so you only trust blacks? seems foolish

Worse, he's a furry

You're wrong to un-trust people with certain qualities, or he's so good at manipulation, he brings down your defenses and inflict major damage soon. Choose wisely.

I have none of those things but you're right about the first part
Something like that

Attached: smash shit (1).webm (1190x664, 2.4M)

I'm black and I don't even trust blacks.

oh for fucks sake

Attached: 1469689705891.gif (297x198, 427K)