Completely irrelevant; last game came out over a decade ago; last good game came out two decades ago

>completely irrelevant; last game came out over a decade ago; last good game came out two decades ago
>series didn't do anything noteworthy for the genre that wasn't already done by SM64
>owned by a RIVAL corporation
>said corporation also owns characters like Master Chief, Rash, Conker, and others who made a bigger impact in gaming and would have all been great choices
>gimmick has already been done by three existing characters
>has one of the most autistic fanbases that refuses to listen to reason and is so shameless that they're fine with bullying children who grew up with a different series than they did
Is this the least deserving character to ever get into Smash? I mean, like, seriously...

Attached: 1564096237246.jpg (800x400, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ub46uT3VN1c
youtube.com/watch?v=4-zUR4F7nMA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Few things could top the internet breaking power of Master Chief getting in Smash and I'd like to see it at some point, but Banjo's fine. Just hope they bring in other Rare references along with them.

youtube.com/watch?v=ub46uT3VN1c

Posting it after he got in is only proving your butthurt

Attached: D848519D-F2BA-43D8-A34B-A60A7D5EF54A.jpg (677x640, 62K)

>Conker,
>Bigger Impact

His game didn't even release in Japan faggot

The fact that ultimate had jet force gemini and blast Corps spirits in the files is pushing the idea that we will

How much music will he get? Persona got 11 tracks, DQ got 8 with no remixes because its composer is a shitstain. Isn't Grant the owner of the music here? So he's who they have to negotiate with, yeah? He doesn't strike me as someone who would be unreasonable with this stuff, so hopefully 12+ tracks.

>seething
>resorts to namecalling
>enjoys the braindead reddit "onions" meme
Yup, another coping Stevefag.

>the obnoxious screaming
Stevefags.

Attached: 1450742740672.png (800x1280, 223K)

I'm worn out on new characters having big, intrusive gimmicks in Smash. How bad will Banjo's be? I'm hoping its just golden feathers for his side B and that's it, but I worry they'll add all the feather and egg types for you to manage.

Conker's game was several genres rolled up into one and was significant for being the original South Park of video games in that it wasn't afraid to be vulgar and edgy despite having a cartoony artstyle.

I'm actually hoping he's pretty straightforward desu.

We already saw him using golden feathers. He's going to have at least that bullshit.

It could simply be a simple recharge on that. Like, the shield. Meter refils slowly over time so you can't spam it.

But why even do that? It seems like "too little" to satisfy Sakurai's gimmick requirements. Characters either have no gimmicks or are completely centered around a shitty gimmick with no in between. We already know Banjo has a gimmick; we just haven't seen its full extent yet.

Zoomers lost, get over it already

youtube.com/watch?v=4-zUR4F7nMA

>got Inkling
>got Chrom
>got Incineroar
>got Isabelle
>got Joker
>got Luminary
More like they won.

Literally every boomer NEVER EVER is in the game now except Geno.

Someone else mentioned this a while back but banjo’s moveset looks like a character that would have been released before smash 4 besides his golden feathers which I like

Just two more

Attached: NeverEvers.jpg (1200x1183, 417K)

based

Attached: never ever alliance.png (2190x945, 2.33M)

Hoes Mad is the DQ meme, get some originality Banjofag

>Onions face

and you invalided your entire post

>conker
>literally 1 game, a literal who gameboy game, and a butchering to show off some VR garbage.

Attached: 1481008227098.png (625x626, 24K)

I remember when Rashchads shit on Banjofags and Stevefags for being unlikable cunts who ruined Smash threads.
God, those were the days. Seeing Battletoads go from a meme to something a lot of people on Yea Forums wanted.

Attached: 182364182347.gif (325x244, 1.84M)

COPE

Attached: 0days.png (200x252, 9K)

Attached: 20_7130ed_2048445.jpg (361x361, 37K)

>saying bullying is bad
Breadtuber cuck.