Why is this considered one of the best Zelda games again?

Why is this considered one of the best Zelda games again?

Attached: 1460891689864-1.webm (640x360, 2.52M)

Other urls found in this thread:

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2019/01/17/where-millennials-end-and-generation-z-begins/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's not. Only millennials hold that game in high regard and everyone knows millennials are retarded

>one stupid puzzle
seethe harder

FPBP. And you can tell those fuckers haven't played the game in ages because otherwise we'd have articles on how much the dungeons and overworld sucked.

It was a lot of peoples first Zelda game

>>one stupid puzzle
>puzzle in the last dungeon of the game
stupid wwfag

Millennial here, can confirm it's my favorite Zelda.

This part really stood out to me when I played it. Some other puzzles kinda-sorta do this, but this made me wonder right after I got to this part if a playtester had troubles so they overdid it with the handholding.

>this thread again
stay mad OP, still the best Zelda game

>stay mad OP
lmao you were mad enough to respond to OPs thread

nostalgia

I'm actually mad at the cutscene showing each individual torch like that. Holy shit.

Pretty much everyone here is a millennial because the official time frame for them is so huge.

Zoomer nostalgia. This was the worst 3D Zelda when it came out, and it's still the worst 3D Zelda.

I played it when it first came out and I tried to play it again on the Wii. It's too boring.

>and it's still the worst 3D Zelda.
Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword still exist

It was just the right product at the right time and the right market.
It had some esoteric puzzles like the of shit, but not really. It has a decent aesthetic with lots of soul, and is comfy and even the sailing.
I don't even care for it that much desu (aLttP is my fav), but it's the favorite out of the series of a few of my friends and I get it.

>Twilight Princess
was the only good 3D Zelda after MM.
>and Skyward Sword still exist
It does and it sucks,

I forgot to mention that it was also pretty casual (for the series) but before games in general went full retard.

man you have some very bad taste

>man you have some very bad taste
I'm not a WWfag, so no.

t. 17yo millenial

You're both retarded faggots, but why don't you both try arguing for which game made you feel the most like a hero? At least that way we'll get out of this autist vs sperglord battle you two are having.
Which game was the most Zelda-esque as far as scope and/or heroism goes?

Attached: Gaben All I See Are Faggots OP.gif (480x292, 3.48M)

The youngest millennials are 22 right now.

>Which game was the most Zelda-esque as far as scope and/or heroism goes?
LA > TP > MM > WW = OOT

Attached: tp bridge pose.jpg (770x470, 60K)

You guys realize that even people born in the late 80s are millennials right?

Anyone from 1981 to 1996 is a millennial.

''Millennials, also known as Generation Y (or simply Gen Y), are the demographic cohort following Generation X and preceding Generation Z. Researchers and popular media use the early 1980s as starting birth years and the mid-1990s to early 2000s as ending birth years.''
So, 1996 is 'early 2000'?

what the fuck kind of name is coban you fucking faggot

I'm going off on what Pew Research as to say.
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2019/01/17/where-millennials-end-and-generation-z-begins/

it was the last 3d zelda game with soul

twilight princess = soulless
skyward sword = soulless
breath of the wild = has soul for the first two dozen hours then becomes soulless

>it was the last 3d zelda game with soul
WW has the least soul now that it flooded the series with shitty handheld games.

thats because the game had so much soul that nintendo tried to recapture it time and time again but failed miserably with their pale imitations

>kill the guy with the big two hand sword
>Sword drops and points towards the door you're supposed to go through
Too me a while to figure out as a kid, I liked that one.

Yeah, every person has its own definition. I think it's like the term ''manlet'' - every small guy will say that manlet is someone who is smaller than him, when we in fack know that manlet is a person below 6'0

Actually the only good Toon Zelda game was Minish Cap. Wind Waker was unfinished shit.

I truly can't stand the same autistic threads ever single fucking day anymore. Please, PLEASE, get new material

>early 1980s as starting birth years and the mid-1990s to early 2000s as ending birth years.'

Those ending birth years cover something like ten years. Your source absolutely and objectively sucks.

Being Dutch a had to look up feet and then agreed completely.

Twilight Princess is the best, though the game before getting the master sword is very linear (as in most side content in early areas is inaccessible).

Attached: peak world design.jpg (896x1052, 1.02M)

And you were mad enough to reply to him

I fucking hate millennials they are so stupid.
Im so glad i was born in 1990 and just missed being one of those entitled participation trophy snowflakes losers.

>Im so glad i was born in 1990

Attached: 1533218733628.png (817x165, 154K)

Attached: 1560812304596.gif (600x554, 180K)

Kek

I'm still wondering if this was just a mistake that they overlooked TWICE because no other puzzle in the whole game was this hand holding.

Until years after the fact people shat on this for being cartoony cause of all the idiots that started with ocarina, then got super dark and spoopy Twilight Princess. Barring a boat and a wolf these were just Ocarina of Time with appeal to people that liked toon shit and for people that wanted edgy brown and bloom.

That’s not a link between worlds

Because unlike you they don;t fixate on a single fucking puzzle.

At least post the braindead Mirror Room puzzle from the Earth temple. Possibly the most tedious thing to ever exist in a zelda game.