The Rape of Nanking never happened

The Rape of Nanking never happened.

Attached: sugiyama-26.jpg (900x538, 335K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bsKb07mB3HY
allthatsinteresting.com/rape-of-nanking-massacre#1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Rabe
youtube.com/watch?v=GM-e46xdcUo
youtu.be/SablNkX4zK8
youtu.be/s5LJrqYeuV4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_holdout
lmgtfy.com/?q=japanese soldiers fighting after ww2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah, it doesn't seem like it did. I really love Dragon Quest.

For those that don't get it. The dragon Quest composer doesn't think the Rape of Nanking ever happened, is homophobic, and supports Japanese nationalism.

Well shit, that guy looks like he's old enough to have gotten in on the fun if it really did happen. If he says it didn't then maybe it didn't.

He is talented and correct it seems

Based and redpilled.

This man triggers retardera trannies.

Not only did it happen, but my great-grandfather was killed in it. Japs are subhuman; they're like niggers with a shiny coat of paint. I will never buy or support any Japanese media products until they own up to what they did to Chinese and Koreans.

imagine being a young japanese soldier invading nanking
>thousands of waifus ready to be plucked
>as much food as you dream of
>comfy city all to you and your mates

Attached: 1564520036835-v.jpg (701x907, 104K)

He was only about 8 or 9 when it happened.

I forgot, they got koreans out of straw huts. Love the Japs man, they're great.

>homophobic
Usually the use of this term is a false accusation by a faggot.

When people say they hate dirty queers, then the false accusation comes: "you're afraid"

Japs are just better than you, chink. Deal with it

So what?

Attached: jews feat the samurai.png (615x694, 336K)

>>as much food as you dream of
lmao
Also Terminator2Nuke.gif

Attached: screenshot-en.wikipedia.org-2019.07.30-22-27-39.png (999x522, 164K)

>their Empire has been eradicated
>China has overtaken Japan's economy
>westerners fear China, not Japan
>China becomes more powerful each minute while Japanese are too busy jerking off to cartoons on their shitty little islands

Nanking anime fucking when?

>western media treats communist China media as an unreliable source of information
>the rape of Nanking totally happened!
>remember the 6 million rapes!!!

>Japs are subhuman; they're like niggers with a shiny coat of paint.
Fuckin' A. Reminder that even the Nazis were so appalled by what the Japs did to the Chinese they actually protected them from the Japs. There's actually a monument to a Nazi, the supposed allies of the Japs, in China because of the protection he provided to the Chinese. Imagine being such a fucking vicious race of sadistic freaks that even the Nazis find your repulsive.

>being K*rean

what are his thoughts on unit 731?

And he's a talentless hack who is outdone by Uematsu in every way.

Based.
Here's a toast, to Sugiyama, to Abe, and to gamers...
Fuck China and fuck Winnie the Pooh!

If in my recent history my country was ruled by a group of hyper-nationalistic militaristic mechanics that almost obliterated the country, I'd be hesitant to be patriotic too.

Unit what?

>mechanics
*maniacs
not sure how that happened

The holocaust didn't happen. Prove me wrong.

Yes yes, there are alof of you insects and because you lack souls you make very good slaves. Very impressive

It will collapse eventually, like all the insect hives have before

Attached: china.png (800x1672, 209K)

youtube.com/watch?v=bsKb07mB3HY

More like they burnt down the straw huts
America is more responsible for any modernization

South Korea is better than Japan in every way except video games (which might change in the coming decades).

Yeah dude Bataan and Unit 731 didn't happen either and we let them go because we just wanted their data on farming techniques.
Don't even front weeb. This is like saying nobody ever raped the fuck out of Japan when they got there on the islands.
It's also perfectly valid to just double down and saying that's just how war goes and nobody should really care once it's over but then ya'll can't cry when shit comes back

because youre a faggot phoneposter who needs to die

The real redpill: The Rape of Nanking did happen but is completely justified because of Japanese supremacy and dominion.

Doesn't ring a bell, sorry

Attached: 1534237912116.jpg (640x792, 117K)

Learn english, dumb mutt.

he sounds based as fuck tbqh

B A S E D
A S E D
S E D
E D
D

shame the songs he makes aren't nearly as entertaining as his opinions

>Comfort women
Were the Cardassians Japanese and the Bajorans Chinese?

Attached: 4nth0giby2f11.jpg (400x397, 24K)

Is DQ finally popular on Yea Forums?

Attached: 1563780225666.jpg (384x384, 32K)

Not even, faggot.

A friend of mine from China thinks that the movie Grave of The Firefies is hilarious due to all the shit the Japanese kids go through.

I don't see the problem.

>the Rape of Nanking
Unironically never heard of it
>homophobic
Nothing wrong with hating flamboyant homos, provided you're okay with the normal ones who don't make "DID I MENTION I'M NOT INTO THE OPPOSITE SEX" their entire identity.
>Japanese nationalism
Oh.

I don’t give a fuck about any of that, all you had to say was that his music sounds like dogshit and I would’ve agreed with you.

sounds pretty based, unlike you faggot

Based. Who will conquer China?

He should of gave Soccerguy DQ songs that aren't MIDI "songs" in the Hero pack and around 12 or so in total tbqhwy.

>Yea Forums
Fuck, I thought I was on Yea Forums

You know sometimes I really do have to wonder
All those fucked up expirements happened for sure though.

Well here is a power point for you zoomer.
allthatsinteresting.com/rape-of-nanking-massacre#1

>Apologize for comfort women
Where are the Russian and ally apologizes for the German rape during the occupation? Where's the American apology for the none stop rape during Japanese occupation that kept taking place around U.S military bases for decades after the occupation was over? Fucking hilarious that the nation that has been instigating wars none stop for almost its entire short existence keeps pointing the finger.

>the man is greedy and denies war crimes
Hm, what middle Eastern nation does this remind me of

>Unironically never heard of it
It's not a pleasant read, but just like the 1989 Tiananmen Square Protests for China, it's not something Japan wants you to link to them in present time.

Got a link? I'm interested

The weebs here will say that's soulless but this based at the same time

He doesn't flat-out deny it happen, just says the facts are "selective," which they are just like with every atrocity.

Based

>is homophobic
wtf I love MIDI soundtracks now

>German rape during the occupation
based
>none stop rape during Japanese occupation
based too, get fucked weeb

That's just how war goes bro xDDDD
You can't be selectively mad about war crimes then suddenly go "rules of nature" and say that the strong survive and take what they want

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Rabe

>trusting what the Chinese say about anything
idk who this guy is but it sounds like he's based as fuck

> Russian and ally apologizes for the German rape during the occupation
Never happened.

It's not rape if they do it willingly

youtube.com/watch?v=GM-e46xdcUo

Nice

Maybe Nan wanted it but regretted being a slut after.

>japs suicide bombed during ww2, mudslime tier tactics
>it took TWO nuclear bombings of cities for king jap to finally surrender a war they had already lost anyway
>even the nazis were horrified by their brutal war crimes, to the point of actually protecting the chinese
>pearl harbor
>unit 731
>have yet to apologize for any of this

He looks old as shit so I'm not sure what a boycott will do if he's just gonna die in 5> years, It's not like they can siphon money away from his fat bank account. It's done, he made it big, he's a success.
This is just like putting the 94 year old nazi on trial, what's the point?

Attached: 1541902385958.jpg (441x333, 23K)

The Mai Lai Massacre never happened.

but they gave us anime and videogames

>nanking no real!
>but evil americans raping defenseless Japanese is real!

Attached: Average Asian.jpg (1474x2034, 320K)

Everyone knows it happened we just hate China so much now that nobody don't cares.

Attached: 1453845119252.gif (497x373, 489K)

Shut up shitskin

You literally believe anything you're told. Truly the goodest of boys

XI for Switch will be my first Dragon Quest game. I like to try and get in to JRPGs every now and then even though they're autistic, and this guy seems cool.

>homophobic
Time to marathon Dragon Quest!

>"""homophobic"""
I'm not afraid of the faggots, just their AIDS blood after I beat the shit of them.

Americans invented anime. Americans invented videogames. Everything the Japs have given to the world the Americans gave to the Japs first. The only thing Japan has ever achieved on their own is committing one of the worst war crimes this planet has ever seen.

>kamikaze attacks weren't real
>nuclear attack wasn't real
>pearl harbor wasn't real

For those that don't get it, there is no source to any of this.

Japan should've won the WW2 and rape americans harded than they did the chinese.

>believing Chinese gook propaganda

The death toll is massively exaggerated by the Chinese.

t. gook insect

Weeb here, grave of the fireflies sucks
But they gave us anime and vidya and the chinese and their culture are 100% worthless so no one cares about unit 731 as it was objectively a net positive for humans

who cares if it did

Ultimate redpill.
>World War 2 never happened.

>Japan has ever achieved on their own is committing one of the BEST war crimes this planet has ever seen.
Too bad it never happened

What? Umetasu has literally never composed anything on par with Sugiyama's best compositions.

Shut up Hiroshi, go read your NTR doujin

YET
*unzips dick*

this
the world was formed when I was born, nothing existed before and nothing will exist after I die

Then maybe he should've won WW2. Fucking pussy faggot got btfo

based

Sounds like a great guy. Anyone who has a problem with this had a weak father.

Based

I knew someone who unironically believed this.

based

Attached: 1526700089821.jpg (843x720, 81K)

How the fuck is any of this bad, especially raising their nation's flag? It's not like they are using the version with the sun rays

Normal faggots are just as bad.

Is he, dare I say, /ourguy/?

But there is no need for lgbt "education" aka propaganda to subvert in schools, that's something for the parents to deal with.

Attached: 1477376548477.png (252x233, 37K)

Based, faggots need the rope.

John Rabe was good man, and while the Third Reich was dismayed at the largescale destruction in China, the Alliance was far more important.

They should have if it meant destroying Commiefornia.

Attached: 1509579786318.jpg (1240x1564, 517K)

>he argued that the Japanese media portrayed acts of patriotism negatively, such as performing the National Anthem of Japan or raising the Japanese flag
And I'm willing to bet that he didn't cite any examples of that happening, because it sounds like bullshit.

We should've just annexed them while we had the chance. I could really go for an oversea territory/ 51st state right about now.

Attached: 1556415188580.png (400x400, 308K)

They fucking did that all the time in the early 90s - 00s but stopped now because China is growing too much and you want to keep Japan an ally to blow them the fuck out again just in case. They shifted their focus now on pedophilia using anime like Girls Und Panzer and Yuyushiki as evidence for some stupid reason.

Better get off 4channel then. You’re giving traffic to a Japanese slant eye.

>tranny in time
Sasuga

Now it was predictable and uneventful that Yea Forums would support his homophobia. His homophobia isn't even an issue.

Denying the rape of nanking is an issue. The Japanese were nuts in world war 2. They lived rapping for shits and giggles and killing people in weirder ways than the holocaust.
Even the Nazis thought that Unit 731 if Japan were crazy. These Japanese would even have female prisoners raped and impregnated by STD infected soldiers just for the hell of it.
These same Japanese wanted to infect the US with the bubonic plague using flea bombs.

I bear no ill will towards the composer because his denial doesn't mean hes evil.
He just needs to accept the dark parts of his country as all other countries do

Attached: 1563936891036.png (420x420, 130K)

>reported on by America/European journalists and missionaries who lived in the city at the time
>Nanjing was one of the last places to fall to the commies, and was even ROC's capital until then
>Taiwan believes it
Definitely a commie conspiracy.

Cringe

>He just needs to accept the dark parts of his country as all other countries do
With how old the dude is he looks bent on taking it to his grave.

based

Sugiyama also made the worst Godzilla soundtrack. Godzilla Vs Biolante's OST was directed by Sugiyama instead of series vet Ifukube. Sugiyama's soundtrack was really unfitting, and didn't even sync with the scenes (he composed the soundtrack without even watching the movie scenes he was scoring) . Ifukube's autism got esspecially triggered when Sugiyama gave eastern terrorists a European styled March.

Here's an example of the comparison;
Sugiyama - youtu.be/SablNkX4zK8
Ifukube - youtu.be/s5LJrqYeuV4

Sugiyama isn't shit or anything, but he's arrogant and extremely overrated. If Ifukube's comments say anything , I think Sugiyama is up his own ass.

>Even the Nazis thought that Unit 731 if Japan were crazy
Revisionist nonsense, both the Japanese and Germans performed extreme experiements on their enemies
Heres the real bomb, the "good guys" in the west still do the same as we speak, they just didn;t lose a war and get caught doing it, everyone does it

>honor in war
Not even the nips fell for that meme and they are big on honor.

I never said the nazis were good or better.
Plus every country has a dark past, none are perfect.
All must simply own up to the skeletons in their closets and move to a brighter future with what they learned from their mistakes

This is true. Man, we (as in the USA) put fucking radioactive shit in kids' oatmeal and said it was a health supplement.

Why does he deny it? He was literally alive when it happened

They've apologized multiple times but it's never enough

>Dark past
You're naive, every country is doing this as we speak, including japan and germany still

Oh no that was different, that was "safe" radiation

t. fat spic

Attached: 1.jpg (640x514, 30K)

>Revisionist nonsense, both the Japanese and Germans performed extreme experiements on their enemies
Yes, except the atrocities the Japs committed were far worse and often they just sadistically tortured people for fun, something the Germans weren't prone to doing. The Germans were also relatively decent to POWs, the Japs were not. The Germans may have been bad but the Japs were far worse. What the Japs were doing was what the west hadn't done for hundreds of years. It was barbaric medieval shit being done in the 20th century by a country that fancied themselves as an advanced civilization. They were anything but.

You do not understand the mentality that the japs had and the level of intensity they operated on. The japanese empire could literally do no wrong, they could not fall. There were japs living in the jungles of southeast asia shooting at people in their guerilla huts for decades after the war was over and refused to come out of their hole until the officer that had instructed them there told them off. Because anyone saying otherwise was waito piggu merely impersonating a japanese person. The newspapers they had left were all seen fake propaganda set up by the Americans into fooling them.

It's not out of the ballpark at all for them to deny that their side had committed atrocities.

oy vey

most nips are retarded. But he is a talented nip, and that us all I really care about here.

based

and by based I mean completely delusional

>most nips are retarded.
Let's look at their academic scores, versus those of your country. If you're American, you should look in the mirror before talking about retardation.

Faggot.

Chink American here
I like Sugiyama's music especially on Ideon but I dislike him as a person (even without the war crime denial stuff, he's still a bastard for all the MIDI shit he pulled)
It doesn't matter because he's 88 years old
Why be mad now if he can just drop dead at any moment?
Let the old fart enjoy his last few years (honestly, I'd prefer it if he does a 180 and has a Scrooge-esque epiphany but that's not happening)

Attached: D331H-aUYAAEmVD.jpg (900x1200, 184K)

Both Nanking and the nukes were nasty war crimes, i can't understand how you can think otherwise.

That story had me literally keking for hours. It's just so unreal and funny.

Nothing less than a nuke would have gotten them to surrender.

The worst thing about him is his fucking garbage music, HOLY FUCK this trash is worse than the FF7 midi tracks and there were only like 2 of those.

Half of them are shitposts, the other half are dead serious.

This. Maybe China should have stopped raping itself for so many centuries.

Sounds 2/3 based

Japs don't have self-hatred ingrained into them at birth like Krauts do.

nuking japan was a mistake, we should have nuked china to get them on our side instead

Except Russia and they really wanted more Japanese clay.

source?
dude that's literally the plot of a episode of an Adult Swim show (except they were in submarines)

>you will never be part of an invading force, and have millions of comfort women at you disposal...

Oh fuck, I forgot that I need to play DQ Theatrhytm, shit looks rad

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_holdout

You're thinking of archer, and that episode had the inspiration drawn from it from these.

Here you go

lmgtfy.com/?q=japanese soldiers fighting after ww2

>Both Nanking and the nukes were nasty war crimes
prove either one of them happened

Koreans are the whipping boys of Asia. Deal with it you dog munching cuck

Lmao it's time to move on, you lunatic

No it was live action

>ll the MIDI shit he pulled)
Explain, not a big DQ fan to know the BS you guys probably had to deal with over the years.

>nazis defeated, time to finish ww2
>an invasion of japan would cause too much death and destruction, surely there's a better way
>americans just invented an OP autowin bomb, we can avoid killing anyone by forcing them to surrender under threat of getting nuked
>americans proceed to threaten to vaporize a city if japs don't surrender
>surrender is dishonorabru so the japs refuse, fuck all of the innocent people who are going to get vaporized it's an honorable death for grorious nippon
>city gets vaporized
>repeat until japs surrender

american did literally nothing wrong

Which would mean that Russia has to invade japan when every man on that rock will fight to the death to keep them out. The nukes were brutal, yes, but Japan was going to fight to the absolute end before they gave up. In comparison to that end, the nukes would have ended up killing less.

we get inferior music in games because he wants to sell concert tickets and orchestra CDs in Japan

Sounds like a great guy

They should've ditched the nukes and having any country that dealt with their shit prior let them go full Berlin. They would have payed for their crimes tenfold in blood and watch as their shit gets kicked in on the homefront. Woulda served them right for trying to start shit in straya cunt.

>zoomer

Attached: 20090719after.gif (621x413, 37K)

who cares about chinks though?
There should be another rape of nanking desu

Souns like a pretty great guy and true bro

This is why you don't qualify in running a country.

Absolutely based.
Fuck homos and fuck china

Here me out here. Fuck China. 90% of its neighbours probably wish Japan had done worse.

Yeah and everyone rightly calls you guys subhuman insects.

>doesn't think the Rape of Nanking ever happened
Give one reason why anyone should care about some dead gooks killing some dead chinks 1280 years in the past.

>is homophobic
A positive trait.

>and supports Japanese nationalism.
An even more positive trait.

yikes

Let's be real here, if we didn't have a hate boner for china right now, we would all believe in Nanking.

Literally none of those things affect me.

Attached: 1375761516322.jpg (1000x1251, 183K)

based

Objectively false. Nips began offering terms of surrender even before Yalta, but the US would only accept unconditional surrender (which is ironic since they granted the Japs all their original demands anyways, namely Fagohito keeping his throne).

>Give one reason
Because we should strive to have accurate historical recollection instead of scrawling our history in the mud based off of feelings. Maybe you're anti-fact?
>An even more positive trait
But one that is nonetheless growing more unpopular in Japan over time, given that the majority of the country is pro-immigration.

>>as much food as you dream of
Japs aren't chinks. They don't look at people and see food

It's for the best wars should be fought on the basis of inflicting as much suffering on the obvious winner as possible.

And this is why you qualify for being a gay cunt

>Believing in Jap propoganda that the nukes were that bad as opposed to regular carpet bombings.