Do you still play pre 1990's games?

Do you still play pre 1990's games?

Attached: slut playing pokemon blue.gif (500x339, 497K)

only arcade games

no

I haven't played one in awhile

Ryoko is also best girl and not a slut fuck you.

Only if they're multi-hour RPGs, anything else won't hold my attention for very long because it's not meant to.
Anything past a certain year was just a coin-muncher rebuilt as a home console game.

le slut xd is the cringiest shit

Actually I want to play Phantasy Star. It was released in 1987.

sasami was better and ryoko sucked 400 gallons of kagato cumsies

I concur

not really, except for occasionally tmnt arcade, THE ARCADE version and not the shitty nes port of it

Video games didn't become good until the SNES / genesis era.

My first console was a NES. It sucked.

>Ryoko is also best girl and not a slut fuck you.

agreed

I honestly agree, there was a huge spike in quality post Genesis and SNES.

SMW is superior to SMB3.

Washu best Muyo

No I started playing in 1991

Holy shit i knew that Yea Forums was infested by zoomers but this is bad. underages with shit opinions like this need to get the FUCK out.

Attached: Killer-Bean-Forever-Wallpaper-1024x576.png (1024x576, 552K)

Good man

Games I still play once in a while:
SMB1-3
Castlevania 1 and III
Mega Man 1 and 2
Ninja Gaiden (NES)
Ys Book I & II (PCE)

More into the games from the 90s but a lot of the mid-to-late 80s stuff is still great.

I do. I grew up playing Commodore 64 and Amiga so I like to go back to these games every once in a while, although it's really hard to find anything good in a sea of below average shovelware.

tfw the author made a Tenchi Muyo doujin which makes it basically canon

I'm 31. People who were born during the N64 era are adults you brainlet.

I would like to play a modern game based on a pre-y2k anime. Sadly only Xenoverse 2 and Jump Force scratches that itch

My brother from another mother.

Attached: 1508475617113.png (638x478, 342K)

Zelda 1 > ALTTP prove me wrong

All the time. Commodore 64, Apple IIe, and Sinclair spectrum had some absolute kino games that never made the jump to consoles. NES will always be my favorite, but that whole generation between nes and genesis were godly.

no, as i got older i played fewer and fewer games for the same amount of time

recently it went new xcom series / staresector / battle brothers

then xcom / battle brothers

now its just battle brothers, when im done with that i think its over, video games are just no fun after awhile, they are draining and dont teach anything, sorry to dump on your thread op i used to play old xcom that was the most retro i ever went

I'd play them on my Switch if there were more.

I couldn't believe it when they showed Ryoko giving the middle finger on the Toonami run of the show. Plus that one day they aired the extended episode passed the toonami block back in the day.

a lot of stuff made it through on Toonami. no big deal, especially a middle finger.

Besides that and the gore in Outlaw Star, what else got through?