Did everyone pick up their 20th anniversary digivices? I'm going for Devimon my first time

did everyone pick up their 20th anniversary digivices? I'm going for Devimon my first time.

Attached: 20thAnniversaryVPET.jpg (1280x704, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

humulos.com/digimon/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I did but I didn't know you needed care mistakes for a Betamon, so now I have a Greymon and not a superior Airdramon

is it free? I don't want to pay to have a fake pet.

it's $20
Try again with your second egg. When does that unlock again?

Attached: tumblr_poofshYduU1swk5jvo1_1280.jpg (1280x1067, 319K)

When your first digimon hits rookie-level but my second Digmon was a Gazimon who also didn't get enough care mistakes and is now a Darktyanomon, instead of a Tuskmon

It's a re-release of the physical devices, why would they be free?

Gazimon is my bOY. Gunning for Devidramon as soon as possible.

Attached: Devidramon.jpg (500x513, 56K)

Thanks. Added to wishlist. Might buy it, use it for an hour, store it and forget about it until moving out, repeat

I only really play with the digital fanmade ones since I'm never going to be able to battle other players otherwise

which one?

DVPet is the only one worth mentioning. Tried one on the Android, but man the shaking was cancer.

>DVPet
I forgot about that. That was actually really cool. Was there online battling?

Attached: tumblr_osdfkaYFjl1swk5jvo4_640.png (566x578, 120K)

I've only ever played with the original version. How hard is it to take care of two Digimon at the same time? Also, is GameStop already carrying these?

I would but I honestly feel that it isn't... Really my thing. I already have a little figure of Palmon though and that's enough for me. As much as I like the Vpets/Digivices, I don't feel like taking care of such things.

Attached: plant frens.jpg (1200x1200, 91K)

>How hard is it to take care of two Digimon at the same time?
Not sure, I haven't had one since I was a little kid. I will say it's kind of quiet and hard to hear when they poop.

>Also, is GameStop already carrying these?
Yeah, I picked mine up earlier today.

Attached: tumblr_osdfkaYFjl1swk5jvo8_r1_250.png (250x250, 53K)

yeah, you can enter other people's IP address to battle, I think. Never really got into it though, kinda hard playing V-pets over other vidya, you know

I found my cousin's original tamagotchi. Bought batteries and played with it for two days. Guess I'm more entertained by shitposting and talking to sluts online nowadays

Yeah, but it's cute and I like it. I think a traditional v-pet with PVP functionality would make an amazing mobile game though.

Attached: tumblr_osdfkaYFjl1swk5jvo6_1280.png (940x960, 404K)

I'm reminded that the reason I love the first Digimon World is because unlike the sequels, it actually implemented the raising pet aspect of the original Digimon devices.

There are actually a lot of Digimon games that do that, but only the World and Story games tend to get discussed for some reason

Why are all these digital pet devices so fucking lazy?

There are a thousand fucking digimon nowadays, they don't have to 3D animate every digimon, they don't even have to color them. All they have to do is 8bit draw them.

So why the fuck are these digital pet devices so low on content, and why the fuck haven't they made a proper one on cellphones?

Probably to keep from everything feeling redundant. Even the games have a problem with that, like N0 has a lot more mechanical depth than a V-pet game but I still feel like the Digimon itself doesn't even matter, only the stats it has do.

imagine begging for more smartphone trash. what they really need to do is make v-pets with color screens like they've done with tamagotchi.

>Why are all these digital pet devices so fucking lazy?

huh? this is the anniversary version of the original v pet, why would it have every digimon (if that's even what your complaining about)? It's got all 5 version's lines as well as several extra lines and unlockable jogress'. An app would be cool. but the digivice's have always been collector's items. I don't understand your criticism.

Attached: tumblr_ptgths7r2u1swk5jvo1_1280.jpg (1280x960, 386K)

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

are you a hippster or something?

How does that make me a hipster? I just like Digimon.

Attached: images (1).jpg (278x182, 14K)

>tfw there isn’t a store that carries them within 70 miles of where I live
I guess I’ll wait until they’re available on Amazon or something l.

Attached: 1553F25A-13A7-452B-9CDF-FA3FAA36D859.jpg (1024x512, 126K)

I still have two of the original digimon pets and it looks like with this one there's a lot more digimon plus you can raise more on the same device.
Can you battle the two on the same device if you can indeed have two?

I think you can have your digimon battle each other, and then do Tag battles in the "story mode"

Attached: Charts.jpg (556x599, 84K)

You plebeian niggers, don't reply to me again.

digifags are the biggest apologists and lamefaggots on Yea Forums.

Who hurt you?

Apologize for what?

>tfw when want one
>but the converted price + shipping to my country would skyrocket the price to nearly a hundred bucks, if not more
Fuck, I want a V-pet so bad.

Attached: 1526854844443.jpg (746x590, 69K)

REMEMBER VIRTUAL PETS?!

Attached: 1517824747866.png (1159x665, 231K)

nice. I'll just pick up one for now then I guess.

last i checked, that's technically not a v-pet. it's all based around quests instead of raising.

>digifag
>doesn't know what apologist means

Are you sure you're looking at the 20th anniversary ones that just came out? The old ones are expensive as fuck but these are definitely the cheapest ones on the market.

Attached: 20thTricera.png (500x400, 159K)

Attached: 1563982222980.png (636x668, 256K)

What's wrong with the idea of a smartphone V-pet? Makes more sense than a whole separate device in this day and age. The fact that Bamco aren't doing it really makes them seem like weird boomers stuck in the past, and that's saying something considering that there are actual Digimon mobage

I want you to imagine what the microtransaction economy would be for such a thing.

>What's wrong with the idea of a smartphone V-pet?
microtransactions, lootboxes and gacha.

What would even be the point? V-pets are an almost exclusively single player thing and contain very little content beyond pet raising. You do that and the player base has no reason to actually play the game over the dozens of V-pet and monster raising stuff in the franchise that already exist and don't have those things

They've been out for a while now in my country, currently trying to get the jogress form of v4 and v5. As a tip, the entire game is sped up by about 300%; so you'll be cleaning up poops at least twice an hour. To avoid this, just let it stack. Your digimon will only get sick from it once if you dont clean it, and it will only count as one care mistake... for as long as you don't clean it.

Also the most useful link you will ever need for this: humulos.com/digimon/

It's not so much a storymode than some kind of linear tournament. These battles count towards your digivolution counter too.

Lets count:
>multiple eggs
>digivolution multipliers
>collectable monster log
>special edition digivolution events
>online battle tickets
>training tickets
>meal enhancements
>auto care
>mini game tickets
>premium rare mega digivolutions
>exclusive premium fusions
>food material crafting and farming and cooking

>DUDE REMEMBER THAT THING FROM YOUR CHILDHOOD? BUY IT AGAINST

I know the term, I just don't understand what I'm supposed to be apologizing for. Seems to me like you learned a new word here and were eager to use it.

I still have my original

Still doesn't answer the question. Why would a player pay for any of that that they wouldn't have to pay for in any other part of the franchise?

Shit, the official stuff already has a hard time competing with the completely free fangames as it is.

partner digimon?

Attached: Dracomon.jpg (500x403, 42K)

Attached: Gazi2.png (1586x442, 405K)

Yes, but the convrted price + shipping fees would make it pretty fucking expensive. and while it's not exactly impossible for me to pay, it's still a significat hole in my wallet for what's pretty much a plastic toy.

I still really want it and I'll probably be buying it in a few days.

Attached: pendulum_artbook_031_deepsavers.jpg (3251x4627, 1.18M)

>Update
interesting...but I can respect it. do you have a whole line worked out?

Attached: GazimonSinobali.jpg (500x462, 54K)

I'm a man who needs a team of three. If I had to chose one, gotta go with Hyokomon.

Attached: Scan_20190729 (10).png (2341x1271, 1.42M)

Lost Evo translation never
And that's probably a good thing desu

Attached: 7-30-2019.png (485x487, 30K)