No vita emulator exists or probably ever will

>no vita emulator exists or probably ever will

How the fuck am I supposed to play this?

Attached: 3eee2f4f-63aa-4c47-b5cd-dc7621d70d1d.jpg (1163x1476, 391K)

Why can't you play the original?
They didn't change that much.

Vita3K is currently in development.

Buy a vita poorfag

>shilling the Wii U of handhelds after its discontinuation

ps2 emulator dipshit

Marry is a shit character and your better off without her or her shitty dungeon.

>They changed chies voice
Automatically trash

The PSTV is so cheap, just order one.

.....Yeah about that. The price for it almost tripped.

Attached: 6512561651.jpg (651x532, 234K)

Golden adds both good and bad things. You can get a similar experience just playing the original, you won't miss much

any idea where to scoop one for cheap these days?
...not that I need a 100hr JRPG to add to my backlog

why, what the fuck happened.

buy a ps vita tv then

Stop being so poor.

Avoid the handheld Persona ports like the fucking plague. And that includes P1 and 2.

Attached: 1564433787351.jpg (305x721, 30K)

What's wrong with the P2 IS port? It's a lot better than the original PS1 EP

Attached: 1501088929174.jpg (944x944, 232K)

Henkaku happened. People want hackable units
I guess you got to look locally. Pawn shops and flea markets are your best bets.

Attached: 76531.jpg (776x527, 155K)

This. P2 IS and EP PSP ports are better than the stupid PS1 versions. He must mean Persona 1, and even then the PSP version is MILES better than the PS1 version. >inb4 MUH old soundtrack!

>, and even then the PSP version is MILES better than the PS1 version
How so in terms of quality of life?
Unless you mean in terms of what we got in the states for PS1 (loss of ice queen and localisation).

Battle system is a lot slower, to the point where you have to skip the animations and use auto battle as much as possible, whereas in the ps1 version everything is much faster and you can play normally. I thought it was so annoying that I decided to emulate the fan translated version of IS.

>changed chies voice
Automatically based

Wait until a Switch port occurs.
Pfftt hahahaha

I'm currently playing through P4G and it's a a genuinely great game. Where do I go from here though? Thinking I should just wait for P5 The Royal

You can't. Only master race can

Attached: 2342.jpg (640x640, 80K)

5 is definitely your best bet. I'd probably wait for Royal. You WILL get burnt out if you play another 100+ hour Persona game back to back.

Literally worse than the original, just emulate the PS2 version

or watch the crappy anime

Attached: 1365815063033.png (600x766, 37K)

How is worse than the original? Have you played it?

Chie's new voice actor thinks the Ok hand sign is the white power sign. Not very "based"

>marie

Just that? There is a ton more content than marie... You clearly didn't play it

Why do people think Golden is the inferior version? Are people trolling or are they serious?

Attached: 1501269408189.jpg (508x595, 64K)

looking into voice actors and seeing chie and yukiko's made me regret doing so, also happened to be right before the whole vic thing too so it made it even worse for me

They got a 3DS back then

bro that's kind of cringe

Attached: 1548473219661.png (700x900, 350K)

I'd say p3 FES first, it's similar enough to 4 to not through you off with some of it's rougher design choices. If you get bored of it or finish it then go to P5 Royal, the upgrade will be appreciated a lot more
Marie is genuinely a bad addition to the game, and her being required for the true ending doesn't help that. However, everything else is a huge boost to the original game, so Golden is still the superior version. People really just hate her, anyone whining about chie's voice change is bitch made and I can't even think of other reasons to dislike Golden

Attached: d2064c4ca18ad7f316ef9d1b3c5decfa--video-games-persona-.jpg (641x567, 60K)

I am 100% serious, I've played both, and despise Golden. Aside from Marie, I just really hate the aesthetic change. It's like they turned up the sunshine and rainbows dial to 11. I know that's a dumb nitpick, but I really like everything about the original, and didn't think it needed to be changed at all.

Anyone care to explain why Naoto is so flat ingame when all the supplementary material draws her super busty?
Even ingame they teased it with the medical exam, but there is just no space for them to exist.
In a similar vein, why did they nerf so many character's features in the dancing games? They're all so bland and noodle-y.

she binds her breasts in wraps or something close to it

>Marry

Attached: 1438486052545.jpg (168x173, 15K)

To those who dont know. Sony just patched the exploit that allows you to hack a vita. So there is a small window where people with the old firmware can still go online and complete the patch without having to update. Buy your vitas and pstvs now and hack them immediately.

>Buy a vita
>This is one of the games on top of the list
>Get like 30 other vita games and still keep on postponing this one.

I guess because its so readily available. I just feel theres other stuff out there more exotic than 'normies first jrpg series'

Take that back faggot. The first P4 anime is great, easily more worth your time than the actual game

Attached: 1435230196207.png (429x561, 362K)